What did you buy on black friday/cyber monday?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here tried evlution nutrition protein? I bought a couple tubs (in addition to 3 select tubs also) but don't know anyone who has had it

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
What? Lol
Reading through the Select site about why a blended protein is better, one of the top reasons listed is to avoid an acute insulin response...which as far as I know, insulin is anabolic and a release is preferred post workout. So this is confusing to me. Looking for insight.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Because an insulin load at once is not inherently better than a slow release?

The latter mitigates fat gain and is better for metabolic health and blood sugar

The fact that this blend outperforms isolates is all the proof we need

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
5lbs MTS whey with free shaker, free shirt and bag o' samples for $43 after shipping

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because an insulin load at once is not inherently better than a slow release?

The latter mitigates fat gain and is better for metabolic health and blood sugar

The fact that this blend outperforms isolates is all the proof we need
Yeah, you're overthinking this Iron. Just get enough protein a day and you'll be fine. Select is engineered to be the most optimal blend for athletes

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Yeah, you're overthinking this Iron. Just get enough protein a day and you'll be fine. Select is engineered to be the most optimal blend for athletes
...I have a habit of doing that.
Thanks for the advice.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I was strapped for cash via the holiday so I only picked up a classic 2 ABE, 2 EP. Haven't tried the new versions yet so I'm pretty excited :)

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Next best deal I've found so far is MT NitroTech Gold Whey @ 18lbs for $115, so $0.47 / serving vs. $0.65/serving of Select. I can see the Select is a good deal, but which one would you buy? is the muscletech stuff worth a sh*t? My favorite whey has been Dymatize Iso-100...but my hookup moved out of state and I can't afford it anymore. lol
I guess while I'm at it, I should ask if there are any other recommendations out there for deals this weekend on a good and cheap protein...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next best deal I've found so far is MT NitroTech Gold Whey @ 18lbs for $115, so $0.47 / serving vs. $0.65/serving of Select. I can see the Select is a good deal, but which one would you buy? is the muscletech stuff worth a sh*t? My favorite whey has been Dymatize Iso-100...but my hookup moved out of state and I can't afford it anymore. lol
I guess while I'm at it, I should ask if there are any other recommendations out there for deals this weekend on a good and cheap protein...
Whey will always be cheaper than a blend. Not a fair comparison, but eh, Select all the way. MT spiking Phase8 like crazy left a bad taste for me. Select tastes great, mixes well, and has great macros. Get in the BF sale before it runs out.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MT Nitrotech gold is a pure whey product, while Select is a blend, which is scientifically optimal. Select is also more protein per scoop when compared to the total scoop amount (so it has better macros), and is third party tested to show it isn't spiked.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
My god, I m absolutely broke, fu%#*#¢ black friday/cyber..... bought four bottles old Myosynergy, and two massgh from PN.
Today I m going to place the monthly order from Nutri, probably evomuse gods.. brite, alpha burn, supernova.... this is the final judgment....

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I said. I have all I need. Supplements (I was able to buy a few staples) healthy food and the ability to go to the gym.

Thank you love. I'm good.

EMG81

Awards
Stocked up on Follidrone 2.0, the ridiculous 50% PES Insider for some High Volume, and the B2G1 on Sparta Kraken. Took advantage of the recent USP Labs Modern Protein hook up, so I'm set in that regard for a while.

Very solid sales this year all around.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still debating for my final orders today
Same here.... I was waiting to see if any deals changed or were added today for cyber Monday. Although, I did pick up 4 bottles Genoflex and some samples on the PES deal.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered 4 bottles of Gut Health for $77. Not a bad deal and I'm set for a year.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just ordered 4 bottles of Gut Health for $77. Not a bad deal and I'm set for a year.
Always a smart buy, I tend to buy cheap once a year as well

Forever props to dsade for making Gut Health last so long per bottle

nick76

nick76

Awards
1 K1ngs Blood
1 Spartan Hard (V2 Series) / Get a Free Trojan PCT
2 Cerberus V2 / Get A Free Trojan PCT
1 AR1MACARE PRO
1 SNS- Phenibut XT Capsules - 500 mg -90 ca
1 SNS- Focus XT Powder- ( free SNS Noopept XT)
= Broke as f*ck

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Blessed are you Americans.

Why Europe does not do this?

I was the only discount I could take, it was 5% hahahaha

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^some retailers here had flat rate shipping, I would have jumped at it still

Jdforsy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
2x select cpbc
6x E9 unflavored
3x alphamax
2x M-test w epi
3x X-Gels

Should be pretty good for 2017!

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I got suckered in this black friday. I'm not a big supplement user at all but for some reason I just kept clicking "add to basket." Off the top of my head:

Casein protein powder - always good to have on hand for those nights when I don't get enough protein.

Protein bars - just to have around when on the run.

SNS creatine mono 1200 grams - only $9.75 so I was pretty happy with this buy. I ran out of creatine a while ago and haven't refilled so this was perfect.

SNS Agmatine - never used agmatine so I feel left out. Good time to buy it while it's on sale.

And here's where I went off the rails...

2X CEL M-Test - not sure why I bought 2 bottles of this. It was cheap, it's new, and getting good reviews but not sure I have any use for it.

2X SNS inhibit e - also not 100% sure why I bought 2 bottles of this stuff. At $15 a bottle it just seemed purchase worthy.

SNS inhibit p - I just added 2 bottles of inhibit e, so what's 1 bottle of inhibit p? And it's even cheaper than inhibit e. Maybe it'll stack well with inhibit e if I ever decide to use it.

3X muscle addiction eradicate-e - why am I adding this to my cart? I have all these OTC PCT products and I don't even use PHs. But it's buy 2 get 1 so it only comes out to $11 per bottle. Might as well pick it up. Maybe I'll run it during my cut.

SNS ZMA - never used ZMA before so I might as well buy it.

There you have it. I bought some other essentials like joint support, etc. But as you can see my judgment wasn't great this black friday.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^ classic binge

sounds like me at the Chinese buffet...sitting there like I dont know what happened I just kept "adding to plate"

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
3 Sparta nutrition kraken $56 shipped
11lbs nutraplanet protein $68 shipped
2 blacks tone labs angel dust (original AMP version) with 7 serving cutler nutrition legend $40 shipped
Bulk beta alanine and ALCAR $29 shipped
Overall happy with the sales this year, saved some cash for sure.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
3 x OL Ep1c Unleashed
1 x OL Sup3r-1 Elite (Needed more for longer run)
1 x OL Tr1umph (Orange)
1 x SNS X-Gels

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot lol. Same story though with shipping with some stores/companies, some orders already received at my door....some still sitting in "Unfullfilled" status i.e. CP.

CT21

Awards
1 SNS Focus xt
1 SNS Noopept xt
1 SNS Betaine
1 SNS LOLA
1 SNS Citrulline Malate
1 SNS Inhibit E
1 SNS Inhinit P
1 SNS Cissus xt
1 SNS PLCAR
1 Primaforce LCLT
1 Primaforce ALCAR
1 Controlled labs Glycer grow2
1 Allmax bcaa (80servings)
3 Bio Grow 120g (not a staple)
3 Primformax Slinmax
1 PES Select CC
1 PES Select Snicker doodle
1 PES Select CNC
1 PES Forskolin 95
3 PES Ergogenine (Got these bad larry's FREE)
1 MST MVP 365
1 MST Athletes ATP

And a bunch a gneral health staples from NOW like Omega3s, celadrin, digestive enzymes, probiotics 10, vit C, Curcumin, Ubiquinol, WPI, etc...

I'm a supplement junkie, I know lol. BUT I'm very picky on what i use as I formulate products myself and create regiments for some pretty good athletes based off there nutritional needs. Overall I spent $679.97 on supplements this past Friday, but 5 or 6 of the products bought is least a 2 month supply so the only thing i see myself buying the next 2 months is a few things from SNS and some PES select. Once I launch my pre-workout, bcca, and nootropic ill be saving alot more cash. Though even then Ill continue to use products from other brands.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
1 SNS Focus xt
1 SNS Noopept xt
1 SNS Betaine
1 SNS LOLA
1 SNS Citrulline Malate
1 SNS Inhibit E
1 SNS Inhinit P
1 SNS Cissus xt
1 SNS PLCAR
1 Primaforce LCLT
1 Primaforce ALCAR
3 Primformax Slinmax
1 PES Select CC
1 PES Select CNC
1 PES Forskolin 95
1 MST MVP 365
1 MST Athletes ATP

And a bunch a gneral health staples from NOW like Omega3s, celadrin, digestive enzymes, probiotics 10, vit C, Curcumin, Ubiquinol, WPI, etc...

I'm a supplement junkie, I know lol. BUT I'm very picky on what i use as I formulate products myself and create regiments for some pretty good athletes based off there nutritional needs. Overall I spent $679.97 on supplements this past Friday, but 5 or 6 of the products bought is least a 2 month supply so the only thing i see myself buying the next 2 months is a few things from SNS and some PES select. Once I launch my pre-workout, bcca, and nootropic ill be saving alot more cash. Though even then Ill continue to use products from other brands.
I think you missed something.
All that and no muscletech? Hell is going on here?

Lol

Atl7391

Awards
2 Spartan Hard V2
2 Spartan Mass V2
2 Spartan shield
Kraken
God of rage
God of war Red

CT21

Awards
I think you missed something.
All that and no muscletech? Hell is going on here?

Lol
I can't lie the 1st supplement I, or my dad at the time, bought and used was the 2nd Gen MT Cell Tech...whether it be optimal or not if you someone who structures carb intake immediately post workout it was an effective formula. Unfortunately it having been a propriotry blend most will never know if we were getting clincal doses of creatine and aminos along with all that dextrose...uuuh could have been worse. I could have used M1T or superdrol as my 1st supplement while claiming natty not knowing im actually using an extremly strong anabolic like so many did...

CT21

Awards
Few studies have shown a blend is actually preferred over straight whey post workout. The whole strict whey immediately post workout has been largely exaggerated. Not saying drinking straight whey is bad, just that a blend isn't going to negatively impact you. Select tastes phenomenal and is third party tested which is a big reason it's praised so much.

True on all ponits

Nah, that is some outdated thinking. Look at the two links below for our explanation as to why a mix of milk protein isolate and whey is best:

I wouldnt say "outdated"...drinking straight WPI post workout as part of a specific protocol combined with certain compounds to elicit a specific effect is very effective. Is it optimal...you can argue whats optimal all day, i believe alot of science, even "outdated" science has its place.

Dont get me wrong i love PES select. Started using it again this past October and just ordered 3 more tubs. The way i happen to be running things at the moment though, I like it throught out the day or on the go when i dont have time to sit and eat a meal and prefer WPI post workout; but i have used PES select post workout a few times and ill say if your running a specific protocol that calls for WPI, Select is not ideal.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True on all ponits

Nah, that is some outdated thinking. Look at the two links below for our explanation as to why a mix of milk protein isolate and whey is best:

I wouldnt say "outdated"...drinking straight WPI post workout as part of a specific protocol combined with certain compounds to elicit a specific effect is very effective. Is it optimal...you can argue whats optimal all day, i believe alot of science, even "outdated" science has its place.

Dont get me wrong i love PES select. Started using it again this past October and just ordered 3 more tubs. The way i happen to be running things at the moment though, I like it throught out the day or on the go when i dont have time to sit and eat a meal and prefer WPI post workout; but i have used PES select post workout a few times and ill say if your running a specific protocol that calls for WPI, Select is not ideal.
What are these specific protocols that call for WPI? I would like to see their studies.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Damn went back and snatched another 8 week run of 1A and 4A. Now i am sitting on 8 bottles....

Fvk you nutri-verse...lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Picked up 6 bottles of OxiOmega today. B1G1 50% off plus a 20% coupon.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 X gels
2 M test
2 Or1gin
2 Nutrex Outlift

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
2 m test
2 chaos and pain legendary
2 total war pwo
2 sup3r 1 elite
1 sup3r dhea
1 super pct
1 amnicare
1 ol tudca

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
HMB, both form this time to compare
Some bars for work
Phenibut and theacrine to try for the first time solo
Katana v4

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 SNS Focus xt
1 SNS Noopept xt
1 SNS Betaine
1 SNS LOLA
1 SNS Citrulline Malate
1 SNS Inhibit E
1 SNS Inhinit P
1 SNS Cissus xt
1 SNS PLCAR
1 Primaforce LCLT
1 Primaforce ALCAR
3 Primformax Slinmax
1 PES Select CC
1 PES Select CNC
1 PES Forskolin 95
1 MST MVP 365
1 MST Athletes ATP

Good lord my friend. That is an impressive score right there. I can only imagine what it would have cost at full retail!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
2 OL SUPER EPI
4 OL SUPER 1 ELITE
4 OL SUPER 4 ELITE

YES I am going to log. Starting right before christmas

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Well, I really buy as much as I can when there is such sales... in the end, it is cheaper than buying throughout the year.
Some stuff I bought for the whole year!

4 PES Select 55 srvs

2 Follidrone 2.0
3 X-Gels
2 Hemodraulix
1 Animal M-Stak

2 Forslean by Olympus Labs
2 Rauwolscine by Olympus Labs
1 Epitome
1 Reduce XT
4 PES Ergonine
3 Eviscerate SuperNova by Evomuse
1 Eviscerate+
2 Absolutely Abliderated
2 Brite

2 MAN Sports ISO-Amino
2 Biovite
4 VitMore
2 Z-Force
2 Fish oil

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which flavors on the Select bro? Can never go wrong with ergonine either but should have got a few more. :D