WHAT DID YOU BUY FROM THE NUTRAPLANET NEW YEARS SALE?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
This is just a thread that you can tell what all you bought and how much you spent at the Nutraplanet new years sale.

I bought: BCAAs
Cycle support (just for health purposes, I mean my username is NattyForLife!)
Bulk BA
Whey
Agmatine
Alphamine
New Erase Pro
Creatine Monohydrate
ALCAR

I spent a total of around $290. Wish I could have spent more, but money is a little tight right now. Next year its going down!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eager to see feedback on the new erase pro.
Waiting for new alphamine flavor before i stock up on PES goodies.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Eager to see feedback on the new erase pro.
Waiting for new alphamine flavor before i stock up on PES goodies.
yea I will be taking it come about 7-8weeks. im gonna take it my last four weeks of my alphamine run. It should be epic!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I asked this in the New Years thread perhaps someone can chime in here.
Peak beta+ has 1g LCLT and 1.5 to 2g is recommended.

I would just stick with cissus.

And for burn24, I have never used it so I really cant compare. Alphamine is a very awesome product; check it out.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked this in the New Years thread perhaps someone can chime in here.

Poster above touched on it. You can always dose PB+ at 6-8 capsules. PB+ is good stuff. I'm not a ArA guy unfortunetly though.

I can't comment on Achiles. I've been taking it along with some Cissus to fulfill the standard dosing of Cissus.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Alpha Mass
5-Alpha Test
TestoPRO
Reboot
AgmaPure
Super Cissus
PowerFULL
:)

joh408

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor
SS GMS
NP ALCAR
EvoMuse Eviscerate
EvoMuse Dry Rub
Dymatize EliteXT
BLR Formeron
NP RK

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
Burn 24
X factor
AS GMS
NP LCLT
Decimate Amplified
CREignite

Just waiting to get anabeta elite and I'm set for a ARA run. Already have forskolin, will be using the new nimbus reform!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Burn 24
X factor
AS GMS
NP LCLT
Decimate Amplified
CREignite

Just waiting to get anabeta elite and I'm set for a ARA run. Already have forskolin, will be using the new nimbus reform!
Stacking Reform, ABE, and ArA?

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
Are you going to be half-dosing the Reform? I'm thinking from a forskolin perspective.
I'll just be dosing 2 caps of reform a day, separated from my anabeta elite doses. That will give 100mg of forskolin a day. I'll take the reform with my burn 24 before meals

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll just be dosing 2 caps of reform a day, separated from my anabeta elite doses. That will give 100mg of forskolin a day. I'll take the reform with my burn 24 before meals
Gotcha. I wasn't sure if you were going upwards of 150mg of Forskolin each day.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've actually never tried that much forskolin. Would it be worth it cost vs benefit? Or no need to venture past 100-125mg?
I think Mr. Cooper would be the best person to answer any forskolin questions, as I haven't used above 75mg.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I've actually never tried that much forskolin. Would it be worth it cost vs benefit? Or no need to venture past 100-125mg?
The clinically studied dose is 100mg.

I wouldn't go past 100mg just because it can get pricey and 100mg was already shown to be effective.

I'd have to look at the study again but at some point you'd get diminishing returns.

I've done 100mg for nearly three months now and love it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The clinically studied dose is 100mg.

I wouldn't go past 100mg just because it can get pricey and 100mg was already shown to be effective.

I'd have to look at the study again but at some point you'd get diminishing returns.

I've done 100mg for nearly three months now and love it.
Using it in a caloric deficit, right?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing really caught my interest this time around

however i do know my buddy put together a pretty nice cut stack for fairly cheap:
Green Coffee Bean (Free shipping)
Raspberry Ketones
Tropinol XP Triumph Stack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bought 10 albuterol extreme...at $5 a tub too good to pass up.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
bought 10 albuterol extreme...at $5 a tub too good to pass up.
Honestly to get the same effects you could have bought twice that amount of bulk caffeine. Lol I'm not a fan of Albuterol since picking it up at that price on Black Friday

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly to get the same effects you could have bought twice that amount of bulk caffeine. Lol I'm not a fan of Albuterol since picking it up at that price on Black Friday
live and learn, lol....i saw some mixed reviews on it before i pulled the trigger, maybe i will have better luck!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
live and learn, lol....i saw some mixed reviews on it before i pulled the trigger, maybe i will have better luck!!!
i grabbed some on black friday, i heard it's pretty intense stuff, hopefully works well

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i grabbed some on black friday, i heard it's pretty intense stuff, hopefully works well
like driven2lift said most of the reviews say the energy is intense for around 2.5 hours then fizzles out, but for $5 a tub [40 servings] i can live with that.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
1 Divanex
2 new Erase Pro
2 Alphamine
2 AS Forskolin 95
5 Super Cissus
2 Bulk P Slin

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like driven2lift said most of the reviews say the energy is intense for around 2.5 hours then fizzles out, but for $5 a tub [40 servings] i can live with that.
yeah for $5 i'm ok with that....i'll use 1 scoop instead of coffee in the morning and 1 scoop at night before i workout, so the 2.5 hours is good for me since i don't workout for longer than like an hour and 15 minutes and i should still be able to sleep at night, going to stack it with tt-33 when the time comes...marchish maybe

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah for $5 i'm ok with that....i'll use 1 scoop instead of coffee in the morning and 1 scoop at night before i workout, so the 2.5 hours is good for me since i don't workout for longer than like an hour and 15 minutes and i should still be able to sleep at night, going to stack it with tt-33 when the time comes...marchish maybe
should stack great with some bronkaid...

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Looks like more than a few people capitalized on the great XFactor deal. Thank you for the support!

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Looks like more than a few people capitalized on the great XFactor deal. Thank you for the support!
That is a great deal. I totally would've jumped on that if I didn't have so much on hand already.
I think this is the cheapest I have ever seen it.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Alright a little late but I finally placed my order today. I spent way to much money on the Black Friday sale so I was trying hard to keep the price down on this sale. I didn't do a good job lol. 1x AgmaPure (Agmatine Sulfate) (60 capsules) NutraPlanet $9.69 2x Adipose Annihilation v.2 (180 caps) Enhanced Body Formulations (EBF) $39.82 1x Alphamine (252 Grams) (Flavor:: Fruit Punch) PES $24.91 3x NEW Peak Beta+ (180 Caps) Molecular Nutrition $56.43 2x X-Factor (100 Softgels) Molecular Nutrition $59.84 2x Super Cissus (150 caps) USPlabs $33.74 1x Gut Health (75 Capsules) (New Formula) EvoMuse $19.91 Sub Total: $244.34 Shipping and Handling: $7.95 Coupon Discounts: -$7.95 Total: $244.34
Everybody is jumping on that peak beta+. Exactly what is it for?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A huge thanks to all of those who took advantage of the crazy @ss pricing on the MN line, including X-Factor for under $30

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/molecular-nutrition/

This is the best we've done in terms of sales with an NP sale in recent memory, so I wanted to thank all of you who helped make that happen!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've noticed a drastic increase in endurance. I've purchased a total of 6 or 7 bottles in the past few months. COP/LCLT/L-Norvaline.
Thank you for yours feedback, and you hit the nail on the head. Truly the best endurance product Ive ever used, and many echo that statement. I grow a lot better in the 10-20 rep range than anywhere else and Peak Beta+ makes those grueling workouts much easier after having trained low reps for many years.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for yours feedback, and you hit the nail on the head. Truly the best endurance product Ive ever used, and many echo that statement. I grow a lot better in the 10-20 rep range than anywhere else and Peak Beta+ makes those grueling workouts much easier after having trained low reps for many years.

may have to give that a try!!

Stupid NP should have had a buy 2 x-factor get peak beta for free :D

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
may have to give that a try!!

Stupid NP should have had a buy 2 x-factor get peak beta for free :D
Lol thats crazy you said that. Our next round of sales you'll see is 2 XFA with a free PB+

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
I'm scared of x-factor. Apologies if I'm a "noob" but would I be feeling more DOMS as a sign that the ArA is working ? I already get pretty damn sore. Someone please expound. And no I'm not trying to hijack the thread.

amarula

Awards
aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm scared of x-factor. Apologies if I'm a "noob" but would I be feeling more DOMS as a sign that the ArA is working ? I already get pretty damn sore. Someone please expound. And no I'm not trying to hijack the thread.
If you're weary of the potential exacerbation of DOMS, I would avoid ArA.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
X factor actually cause inflammation in your body, thats why DOMS are increased and you have the side effect of sore joints.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has x-factor started to be shipped from NP? Bought 1 bottle but says pending in my order status
I believe they have received both of their shipments as of today.

X factor actually cause inflammation in your body, thats why DOMS are increased and you have the side effect of sore joints.
Yes local inflammation to the muscle is increased. However, the Baylor study showed systemic inflammation (which is viewed as dangerous) to decrease.