What can i add to my americell lab stack..

Jshepherd23

Jshepherd23

Awards
About 2 months ago i ran a cycle of ACL MMA-3 extreme (androsta-1,4-dien-3,17-dione), and ACL HMG extreme (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-etioallocholane) which has the estro blocker in it. This is what the cycle consisted of..

Week 1 mma-3
Week 2 mma-3
Week 3 mma-3/hmg
Week 4 mma-3/hmg
Week 5 hmg/ last 1/2 the week tribulus t 650mg
week 6 hmg/tribulus t 650
week 7-8 tribulus t 650

I am 26 years old and have been serious about working out since high school. A year ago i was 185 pounds, very build but with a slight bellly. l lost 25 pounds of that from doing lawn care in the Florida summer..before the cycle i was 160 pounds 6'0 with mild body fat perc. When i finished the cycle i was 180 all lean hard muscle with a 6 six pack and was very satisfied with the results and having no bad side effects, besides a slight temper and very mild achne on shoulders. Its a really good feeling to pick up those 115 pound dumbells in each arm and bench them in front of the 220 pound muscle head pushin the 80 pounders. Also even without a pct ive kept all my gains but maybe 3-4 pounds of water retention.

I want to run this cycle again considering i have two more bottles of mma-3/hmg but I am very curious if theres something else good I can add to it for achieving even more lean gains with little to no sides. My goal is to be 195-200 solid & cut. Also because the hmg has an anti-estro in it i didnt use any real pct. Whatever you can suggest for me, what would you recommend also for a pct? Thanks

really wondering about either ACL tt-40 extreme, mass extreme, or tren extreme because i can get those pretty easily.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Clomid in pct.

25mg EOD for 4-5 weeks.

my 2 pennies.