What brand of phosphatic acid do you get?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone ever bought from the sites that pull up via search for this? I know things are always quite a bit more expensive thru brick and mortar, but $50 seems too good to be true given the additional ingredients in Byld besides PA, as well as the dose of PA.
Another consideration is that they don't want these products being sold online to begin with. They are supposed to be brick and mortar only, so that kind of goes along with your line of thought questioning the legitimacy of the ones selling it online.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another consideration is that they don't want these products being sold online to begin with. They are supposed to be brick and mortar only, so that kind of goes along with your line of thought questioning the legitimacy of the ones selling it online.
It's only brick and mortar for the first couple of months. Most places are selling it for close to $100

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's only brick and mortar for the first couple of months. Most places are selling it for close to $100
According to their own website, its supposed to be brick and mortar only and that's what they tell brick and mortars, so that's what I was going off of.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
According to their own website, its supposed to be brick and mortar only and that's what they tell brick and mortars, so that's what I was going off of.
From Stack3d:
An important thing to know about the recently released premium brand Unbound Supplements from Nutrabio is; currently, you can not purchase any of its products online. The brand confirmed alongside its major unveiling that for the first couple of months, Unbound is going to be exclusive to brick and mortar retailers with no way to get your hands on it outside of visiting a store.

I guess time will tell

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From Stack3d:
An important thing to know about the recently released premium brand Unbound Supplements from Nutrabio is; currently, you can not purchase any of its products online. The brand confirmed alongside its major unveiling that for the first couple of months, Unbound is going to be exclusive to brick and mortar retailers with no way to get your hands on it outside of visiting a store.

I guess time will tell
Keep in mind that many of the shops that buy from NB also do mail order.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From Stack3d:

I guess time will tell
The post from Stack3d that you quoted was what I was referring to in that its saying you cannot purchase any of the products online. And then their retailer page is saying that its only available in brick and mortar. So that's what I was referring to.

Definitely not trying to get into any conflict supporting another company. I'm just simply saying if their goal as they stated is to support brick and mortars by not having the products sold online and there are people selling it online, its likely not what they wanted to begin with.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@mase1 - I'm not sure why you felt the need to downvote my post here? If a brand states that their line is supposed to be brick and mortar only and then someone finds it online at a price that is close to the price that the company sells it to stores for and the customer asks if they should be cautious if its a retailer they haven't heard of, I think that there is absolutely nothing wrong with saying the customer should be cautious in a case like that.

I think its always good to be cautious when buying from any retailer that someone isn't familiar with or doesn't know others that are familiar with them. And even more so when they may be selling a product at half the price of other sites.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I reached out through insta and this was their reply
Hey there thank you for your interest! We do not have an official launch date yet but we are planning to offer our products online in the near future so please stay tuned!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I reached out through insta and this was their reply
Hey there thank you for your interest! We do not have an official launch date yet but we are planning to offer our products online in the near future so please stay tuned!
I don't want there to be any confusion. I don't care whether they do or don't. But was under the impression that they weren't at this time, which they confirmed for you with their above reply.

All I was trying to do was help address the persons concern the he expressed in the below post. And as you expressed yourself - most that are selling it online seem to be selling it for around 100.00 so him seeing it being sold for 50.00 on sites he wasn't very familiar with may would be a concern. I just didn't want to see him get ripped off.

Has anyone ever bought from the sites that pull up via search for this? I know things are always quite a bit more expensive thru brick and mortar, but $50 seems too good to be true given the additional ingredients in Byld besides PA, as well as the dose of PA.

nump

Awards
I ordered from supplementwarehouse.com which looks legit. I never ordered from there before, but they have history it seems. They have the rest of the Unbound lineup in stock for $50 as of this writing

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered from supplementwarehouse.com which looks legit. I never ordered from there before, but they have history it seems. They have the rest of the Unbound lineup in stock for $50 as of this writing
I looked there and they seem to be sold out of byld which is the one I’m interested in unfortunately

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't want there to be any confusion. I don't care whether they do or don't. But was under the impression that they weren't at this time, which they confirmed for you with their above reply.

All I was trying to do was help address the persons concern the he expressed in the below post. And as you expressed yourself - most that are selling it online seem to be selling it for around 100.00 so him seeing it being sold for 50.00 on sites he wasn't very familiar with may would be a concern. I just didn't want to see him get ripped off.
I was only posting for those who were interested in more info

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was only posting for those who were interested in more info
Sounds good. I just didn't want you to think I was disagreeing with you; I was just trying to be helpful too.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@mase1 - I'm not sure why you felt the need to downvote my post here? If a brand states that their line is supposed to be brick and mortar only and then someone finds it online at a price that is close to the price that the company sells it to stores for and the customer asks if they should be cautious if its a retailer they haven't heard of, I think that there is absolutely nothing wrong with saying the customer should be cautious in a case like that.

I think its always good to be cautious when buying from any retailer that someone isn't familiar with or doesn't know others that are familiar with them. And even more so when they may be selling a product at half the price of other sites.
Definitely didn't do anything? Is it possible I bumped something while I was reading, I have no clue. But never choose to downvote, never done that before.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely didn't do anything? Is it possible I bumped something while I was reading, I have no clue. But never choose to downvote, never done that before.
Scroll up to post 201 at the top of this page and you clicked on down vote. Maybe you meant to like it and just pushed hit the wrong button. If so, just unclick the downvote icon.

It really surprised me so I thought it may have been accidental bc I didn't say anything that I thought would have been out of line at all haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Scroll up to post 201 at the top of this page and you clicked on down vote. Maybe you meant to like it and just pushed hit the wrong button. If so, just unclick the downvote icon.

It really surprised me so I thought it may have been accidental bc I didn't say anything that I thought would have been out of line at all haha.
Think I fixed it? Did not ever see that before, lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought a couple bottles of Unbound BYLD, profile looks good with 1,500mg of Mediator. They're doing brick and mortar distribution at the moment, but a few sites have them in stock at their normal price of $50.
Any feedback on BYLD? Just curious. Was thinking about buying it. But $95 is kind of steep for a month supply.

nump

Awards
Any feedback on BYLD? Just curious. Was thinking about buying it. But $95 is kind of steep for a month supply.
I got them at $50. I think they're trying to support the brick and mortar stores so the 95 price tag is to encourage customers to go to the stores if there's one around that carries their line. Maybe the site I bought them from didn't get the memo at the time of purchase lol

I'm stacking it with Myosynergy so it's hard to tell which one is doing what, but I'm seeing more endurance and my strength has gone up. I also have muscle fullness throughout the day.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
No love for the Legendary Milk sunflower lecithin? Lol
IMG_7864.jpg