What Body Fat % am I?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It hasn't even been a week and you went from like 4000 to then 1800 then up to 2500 in only what 2 maybe 3 weeks? You were probably depleted from 1800 I'd give it at least a week before you make a decision.

Gordon_Bennet

Gordon_Bennet

Awards
Just adding these here for comparison of progress. Sitting at 180 lbs down from 189lbs. Had loads of people poking my shoulders, but they don't look that impressive to me!
Also last couple weeks I think I've not been meeting a good protein intake so am likely being penalised for that.

Attachments

Gordon_Bennet

Gordon_Bennet

Awards
Weight is now down to 77kg/169lbs. I don't feel like I'm single digit body fat unfortunately. Timing was off with PCT and seems to me it has throttled the weight loss. So I'll continue aiming to maintain weight as I have since Jan and up the calories more. I stopped my cut when PCT started. 4th week in.

I look ripped, but not THAAAAAT ripped. Gym mirrors look better than my bathroom one for sure, lighting is too much soft natural light at all angles. Strength is still quite high regardless of the weight loss.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’d take that as a win. you got leaner, saw the number on the scale get lower, and your strength stayed close to where it was