What are those darn Republicans thinking??

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, what are you Republican's thinking? John McCain is your cure for the past eight years? Really???

So you're saying we're going from this:

To this:

Needless to say your cure for the nation's current condition frightens me. It fact, they (conditions/candidates) only look to be getting worse!

PS - this is a joke. Please don't start a political lynch mob Rugger.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PS - this is a joke. Please don't start a political lynch mob Rugger.
I like your post scriptum part. Definitely useful!

Something else. Did McCain ever look like that before/after the debate, or was the photo massaged?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I like your post scriptum part. Definitely useful!

Something else. Did McCain ever look like that before/after the debate, or was the photo massaged?
That was 100% McCain. I saw the clip online, and then again on Anderson Cooper 360. No one's quite sure why he did it. They think it was an attempt at humor, but people there thought he was choking for a second.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was 100% McCain. I saw the clip online, and then again on Anderson Cooper 360. No one's quite sure why he did it. They think it was an attempt at humor, but people there thought he was choking for a second.
Certainly looks like a severe case of choking!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I think he was just clowning around, but geez - there's a time and a place!

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it was at the end of the last debate and McCain didn't know which direction he was supposed to go off of the stage. So, he kinda broke into a dance ala Ashley Simpson. He kinda looks like one of the characters from the Simpsons in this picture.:lol:

:bruce3:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or hey... lets start pulling credit reports for the average american because he doesnt agree with wealth redistribution.

Or hey, those truck drivers that make 250K, but only brings 50K home to the family because of overhead... lets give their money to the useless f*ckin welfare leaches. This is only getting worse.

Marxism here we come.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
over exaggerate recently? :lol:

also, I was just reading an interesting article fromt eh Fannie and Freddie fiasco. It seems McCain has received a bunch of $$$$ there as well:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081019/ap_on_bi_ge/the_influence_game_housing

McCain's campaign manager, Rick Davis, or his lobbying firm has taken more than $2 million from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac dating to 2000. In December, Freddie Mac contributed $250,000 to last month's GOP convention.

Obama has received $120,349 in political donations from employees of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae; McCain $21,550.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
illreguardless...i still can't bring myself to vote for someone that wants to reward trash for sh!tting out even more trashy people/criminals that are just futher going to take advantage of the system. i am all for helping people that need it...i just don't want to 'carry' them.

nationwide flat sales tax is what i want to see so that multibillion dollar drug dealing interprise gets dropped kicked next time they want an escalade on 28's!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i watched the debate the other day. Ive seen highschool kids with better debating skills then john macain.....god help us all if he makes it through, there must be beter candidates out there then him. its a bit of a joke really, he's terrible.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
either way were are screwed IMO. they are all idiots!

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
illreguardless...i still can't bring myself to vote for someone that wants to reward trash for sh!tting out even more trashy people/criminals that are just futher going to take advantage of the system. i am all for helping people that need it...i just don't want to 'carry' them.

nationwide flat sales tax is what i want to see so that multibillion dollar drug dealing interprise gets dropped kicked next time they want an escalade on 28's!
Now I really know you live in St. Pete :lol: South?

I used to be like you, I used to be pissed off at people who abuse the system, apply for EBT/Food stamps to buy party foods, cigs, when they have money, disability BS, suing companies for lots of money by "faking" or exaggerating injuries, etc.....

You know what I think now? F**K the system and F**K everyone else, next time I can get away with f**king ANYONE over, I'm gonna do it as long as I can get away with it.

F**K being honest, I'll save that for people who deserve it(friends&family) everyone else can get f**ked.

Last time I was at the mall to buy a new mouse, a guy dropped $120 I picked them up and was gonna give it to him, but then I thought "This is a$$hole is gonna cut me off in traffic one day or he's gonna talk sh*t and I can't beat him up cause of witnesses, so F**K him, I'm gonna F**K him today, A PRE-EMPTIVE F**K"

It feels good and it pays more.....if you can't beat em(you can't, the gov and people will never fix things honestly) then join em and f**k em all over with pre-emptive f**ks.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Last time I was at the mall to buy a new mouse, a guy dropped $120 I picked them up and was gonna give it to him, but then I thought "This is a$$hole is gonna cut me off in traffic one day or he's gonna talk sh*t and I can't beat him up cause of witnesses, so F**K him, I'm gonna F**K him today, A PRE-EMPTIVE F**K"

That is terrible. Id feel guilty as hell if i did that to someone. Its people like you that give everyone else a bad name. What if you were in that situation and he gave you your money, i bet you'd feel very relieved.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is terrible. Id feel guilty as hell if i did that to someone. Its people like you that give everyone else a bad name. What if you were in that situation and he gave you your money, i bet you'd feel very relieved.
I would've felt guilty about 3 years ago, not anymore.

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
Or hey... lets start pulling credit reports for the average american because he doesnt agree with wealth redistribution.

Or hey, those truck drivers that make 250K, but only brings 50K home to the family because of overhead... lets give their money to the useless f*ckin welfare leaches. This is only getting worse.

Marxism here we come.
:goodpost: