What are some of the best current stim-free fat burners?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I work out fasted in the AM usually, and I'm amassing a small arsenal of pre-workouts in a variety of stim levels, but I would like to look into a fat burner I can take with them. Obviously I don't want to go crazy with the caffeine if the pre already has that covered. (Once I made the mistake of drinking some coffee after a workout where I had taken a stim-pre workout. I had a pretty... intense feeling for a while after that 😆)

Thanks in advance for your help!

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I work out fasted in the AM usually, and I'm amassing a small arsenal of pre-workouts in a variety of stim levels, but I would like to look into a fat burner I can take with them. Obviously I don't want to go crazy with the caffeine if the pre already has that covered. (Once I made the mistake of drinking some coffee after a workout where I had taken a stim-pre workout. I had a pretty... intense feeling for a while after that )

Thanks in advance for your help!
SNS Lean Edge is a great non-stim option that is loaded and very reasonable $ wise. Although not directly fat burners, Inhibit E and Reduce XT (or suppress C) work wonders during a cutting phase too. Those are my go to.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iconic ThermoAmp. Highest dosed MitoBurn on the market. Code "APE" saves you 20% on our site.

Followed by that, I also like Evomuse DCP, and SNS Lean Edge.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
BMP by Evomuse is what you want. I ran it alongside ECA and it was nothing short of amazing. I had numerous people tell me I was looking lean.

Unfortunately BMP seems to be out of stock everywhere.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all who have responded so far. I currently have a bottle of ThermoAmp on the way (accompanied by some All Out Sweat). I'll definitely check into some of the other ones as well. I'm interested in SNS since they're not tremendously far away from where I live.

I appreciate all the experience on this board!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I found 2 caps to work really well which is 600 mcg of T2 with some other things as well. That with Carnitine and Yohimbine got me really lean.
Vicious labs is a great company so I don't want anyone to think I'm targeting them. But I found t2 completely useless, I don't personally know anyone that had good results with T2 and although I'm not a science guy and I don't hold a lot of weight in most studies, I've never seen a study showing T2 effective on humans. T2 supplements have been coming and going for over 20 years and none of them ever stick around and I can see why. I lump them into the fad catagory of things that don't work. If you say it works for you I'm not going to argue, that's your experience and I can't go against ones personal experience. But I find T2 useless

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you wanna take this in another direction a little, optimizing your insulin sensitivity is a great way to increase your ability to burn fat. When I'm ready After bulking or any time my diet fell off track to start a cut or even a mini cut during a bulk I will drop my carbs very low for 5-7 days, bring them back in and take berberine with my higher carb meals. Then just continue with my normal cutting diet and keep the berberine at each meal or limit my carbs to around my workouts.

So I might do a big breakfast with 100gm of carbs and 1000mg berberine.

Little to no carbs at lunch.

Another 50-100 carbs intra workout

Post workout protein only

Another 50-100 carbs with dinner and another 1000mg berberine.

1 more meal without carbs before bed and another 500mg berberine.

Lowering my calories from fat before reducing the carbs to meet my calorie needs but keeping energy high.

Then when calories need to be lowered I might add a fat burner and ride that out through the rest of my diet.

This is no special strategy or anything, just what I've had luck with.

I would never want to start a diet with a fat burner or doing keto "ish" because then you have used up your ace cards in the beginning and your only option is more cardio or less food

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
If you wanna take this in another direction a little, optimizing your insulin sensitivity is a great way to increase your ability to burn fat. When I'm ready After bulking or any time my diet fell off track to start a cut or even a mini cut during a bulk I will drop my carbs very low for 5-7 days, bring them back in and take berberine with my higher carb meals. Then just continue with my normal cutting diet and keep the berberine at each meal or limit my carbs to around my workouts.

Lowering my calories from fat before reducing the carbs to meet my calorie needs but keeping energy high.

Then when calories need to be lowered I might add a fat burner and ride that out through the rest of my diet.

I would never want to start a diet with a fat burner or doing keto "ish" because then you have used up your ace cards in the beginning and your only option is more cardio or less food
I really appreciate this post. Thank you!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established

I really appreciate this post. Thank you!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Novalean.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the last few months I’ve been taking 1 stick of Project AD Shredabull Sweat Stix. Mixes in with my preworkout. Works good and yes it makes you sweat a lot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For the last few months I’ve been taking 1 stick of Project AD Shredabull Sweat Stix. Mixes in with my preworkout. Works good and yes it makes you sweat a lot.
Haven't tried that but project ad makes solid stuff. It's been awhile since I've looked at their products but they always just seem to be a bit over priced to me

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've taken MitoBurn in powder form at 3x the dosage and didn't feel a thing.

I've heard good things about Lean edge + Ursa major

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion, Morphogen MorphoBURN is the best non stim on the market
BURN_NUTR_1080x.jpeg

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed here. Thermoamp is a hard one to beat in this category for sure!
This is one of the best for non stim. I even use at night for overnight help.

Code chef gets you 20% off on iconic formulations site.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice profile on that one! Do they sell on any of the vendors on here or just on their website?
I’ve never seen them on a third party site. I love a lot of their products though, absolutely loaded formulas. I tried one flavor of their preworkout though that has a horrendous taste, but otherwise I’ve been very satisfied.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean edge, DCP, and Brite. Had multiple runs with all and hope to have more in the future. If you decide on Brite make sure to take prior to eating as it can upset some individuals stomachs if they don't eat after. Never tried a product with mitoburn but hope to at some point.