Unanswered What’s your Npp sweet spot?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose of npp is your favorite? Also masteron P sweet spot?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only ran npp once, but was at 450 or so and enjoyed it.

Interested in finding out more about running it low dosed during trt.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That really wouldn’t be considered Trt.
Yeah but theres more aggressive approaches to trt where im seeing additions of 100-150mg of npp/deca with 150mg test, along with some proviron. Mainly for joint benwfits but likely a slight boost in performance. Like i said, low dose and nowhere near what could be considered a cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I enjoyed NPP at 450 but I’d say 550-600 is my sweet spot without a doubt.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If your just stacking mop itwith test
Yeah but theres more aggressive approaches to trt where im seeing additions of 100-150mg of npp/deca with 150mg test, along with some proviron. Mainly for joint benwfits but likely a slight boost in performance. Like i said, low dose and nowhere near what could be considered a cycle.
This is not the train of thought someone transitioning into trt should have. Anything more then 200mg of test is a cycle or cruise. Nothing wrong with cruising if your honest with yourself and don’t try to justify it as something it’s not.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trt is testosterone replacement therapy. That's something else altogether if theyre adding other stuff... Ive heard people say theyre on trt while running low dose tren at 100mg per wek which is crazy bc trenbelone isnt even approved for human use at all... Thats not trt either lol

But I hear what youre saying, some people add a little bit of masteron, deca etc. I feel like those doctors are glorified legal steroid sellers out to make money and supply customers with "what they want" while trying to justify it medically.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey man just want to apologize If I sound so preachy. You seem like a smart guy and I just wanted to see make a successful transition into TRT. I understand how tempting it is to want to add a little bit of Xtras to your trt. I understand how frustrating it is to lose your hard earned gains.

Try to look at it like this, your most likely going on TRT because your not recovering like you used too. Which was probably caused from cycling to often, perhaps using RC serms.

As you know cycling is addictive and habit forming. It’s easy to talk yourself into believing running a little bit of this and that, year round is safe and healthy as long as bloods come back ok. Bloods don’t always tell the full story.
Those who have the most success longevity in this game do this the right way, responsibly.

It just egged me to hear that you were already contemplating adding other drugs before you even gave JUST TRT a go before your proposed DHB cycle in the spring.

Honestly no disrespect...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ItalOne some of us (not saying he does but some of us) need someone like you around us haha. I know I do. Your approach is okay and I’m glad you’re here some days to tell me to chill and back off some compounds for a bit. Like that 300mg trest I was about to add during my cruise. I decided I’ll stay 3-4 months on 250mg without touching anything else.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking of running it at 150 for a few weeks then 300, is that too low? Seems like most people like it a lot higher

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey man just want to apologize If I sound so preachy. You seem like a smart guy and I just wanted to see make a successful transition into TRT. I understand how tempting it is to want to add a little bit of Xtras to your trt. I understand how frustrating it is to lose your hard earned gains.

Try to look at it like this, your most likely going on TRT because your not recovering like you used too. Which was probably caused from cycling to often, perhaps using RC serms.

As you know cycling is addictive and habit forming. It’s easy to talk yourself into believing running a little bit of this and that, year round is safe and healthy as long as bloods come back ok. Bloods don’t always tell the full story.
Those who have the most success longevity in this game do this the right way, responsibly.

It just egged me to hear that you were already contemplating adding other drugs before you even gave JUST TRT a go before your proposed DHB cycle in the spring.

Honestly no disrespect...
No worries.

And the “enhanced” trt thing is by no means anything im looking into doing soon. Have my scheduled cycle, wanna monitor bloods and progress on trt for a while, etc. The soonest id be looking to do these cruise type things would be after my vacation in Bali next summer so its almost a year away. And the idea would be to cruise instead of full blown cycles most likely.

I get where youre coming from and appreciate the concern. Just know im bot going about this recklessly.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
No worries.

And the “enhanced” trt thing is by no means anything im looking into doing soon. Have my scheduled cycle, wanna monitor bloods and progress on trt for a while, etc. The soonest id be looking to do these cruise type things would be after my vacation in Bali next summer so its almost a year away. And the idea would be to cruise instead of full blown cycles most likely.

I get where youre coming from and appreciate the concern. Just know im bot going about this recklessly.
Right on man do you! If you need any tips Bali or anywhere in Indonesia holler! I’ve been there three times, and I have some friends there.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dr Greg Doucette reckons theres maybe 5lbs of lean mass difference between blasting 2-3gms of gear, and cruising on TRT dose of 140mg.
The more I get into this the more I believe that. A good stack at a decent dose outperforms throwing a ton of $hit at the wall everyday.

As far as npp. ..I've only ran it once and started at 400-450 for 8 weeks. No negative sides and good gains...but when the 8 weeks was over I still had half a vial left so I blasted at 600 for 2ish weeks and geez. I felt the difference for sure. Just seemed to go into overdrive. I think I'll run it a bit higher than 450 but I wonder if staying at 600+ for a full cycle wont start attracting some bad side effects.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The more I get into this the more I believe that. A good stack at a decent dose outperforms throwing a ton of $hit at the wall everyday.

As far as npp. ..I've only ran it once and started at 400-450 for 8 weeks. No negative sides and good gains...but when the 8 weeks was over I still had half a vial left so I blasted at 600 for 2ish weeks and geez. I felt the difference for sure. Just seemed to go into overdrive. I think I'll run it a bit higher than 450 but I wonder if staying at 600+ for a full cycle wont start attracting some bad side effects.
Check out some videos from Big Mike at The Research Station. He preaches microdosing and conservative dosages with smart stacking. Swears up and down you will get better results and less sides, and obviously less harmful to your body.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dr Greg Doucette reckons theres maybe 5lbs of lean mass difference between blasting 2-3gms of gear, and cruising on TRT dose of 140mg.
Ehhh, I saw the video where he mentions that, but I don’t know if I can agree with that personally

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ehhh, I saw the video where he mentions that, but I don’t know if I can agree with that personally
I wasnt being completely transparent though...he initially said "only 5lbs", but then added "5lbs, *maybe* 10lbs". Ten pounds is a pretty significant difference, well obviously moreso than 5.

My opinion...our intuitions might be misleading us. On the face of it, his claim seems ridiculous. BUT, if we consider the differences between what dosage might be required to add X-amount of lean mass over a short amount of time, and what dosage is required to *maintain* that added mass (minus 5lbs), maybe it shouldnt be too surprising to learn that some people could do the latter with a "TRT" dose.

....I say "some" people, cos how much lean mass you can add, and how much you can hold (or build over longer stretches) will vary over individuals due to genetics, response, diet, blah blah blah. I laugh at the idea that (Jason Blaha is adamant about this though) all IFBB pros are taking Dallas Mcarver doses of AAS.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure about that (heard him say that too) 100% but i am sure as hellmaking much more gains on 100mg test and 1000iu hch than naturally.
Obviously not as high as 500mg but i am sure i would get to my peak performance i attained on 500mg using this protocol (100 test 1000 hcg), it would only take me more time, but i wouod be healthier.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran 400mg NPP with 400mg Test Prop and this was an overall amazing cycle (except for sleep). Strength/volume/intensity/recovery was way up.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ran 400mg NPP with 400mg Test Prop and this was an overall amazing cycle (except for sleep). Strength/volume/intensity/recovery was way up.
Same for me lmao when I cranked NPP sleep was the worst it’s ever been. Ofc I could take a load of stuff to sleep good but I don’t like it so I just accepted it. Jesus the sleep is horrible on NPP. So fucking frustrating.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey brother, are you on TRT? I can't remember. If not, how was your hormonal recovery?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Loving this thread, getting a lot of good info here to use for my next run.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same for me lmao when I cranked NPP sleep was the worst it’s ever been. Ofc I could take a load of stuff to sleep good but I don’t like it so I just accepted it. Jesus the sleep is horrible on NPP. So fucking frustrating.
Is it still possible to get dien ace? Because I found NPP to be very similar, except I can sleep on dien.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The sleep thing sounds horrible for me. I struggle with sleep anyway. I can't remember Math, are you on TRT? If not, how is hormonal recovery after NPP?
Anyone else who isn't on TRT care to respond about hormonal recovery from NPP?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The sleep thing sounds horrible for me. I struggle with sleep anyway. I can't remember Math, are you on TRT? If not, how is hormonal recovery after NPP?
Anyone else who isn't on TRT care to respond about hormonal recovery from NPP?
Yes on TRT brother. I think anyone who isn’t on trt should never run the longer ester deca due to how long it stays in the system but NPP clears pretty fast bro. For exemple my sleepless nights stopped 4 days after I discontinued npp. Also you can run it for only 8 weeks with incredible results so Thats another + for someone not on trt.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it still possible to get dien ace? Because I found NPP to be very similar, except I can sleep on dien.
Honestly my two sources for injectables don’t carry it which puts a red flag to me but I’ve seen places still have it... I’m curious too because I have never run it personally but if you say it’s like npp without the sleep problems...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes on TRT brother. I think anyone who isn’t on trt should never run the longer ester deca due to how long it stays in the system but NPP clears pretty fast bro. For exemple my sleepless nights stopped 4 days after I discontinued npp. Also you can run it for only 8 weeks with incredible results so Thats another + for someone not on trt.
Thanks man. That's what I thought. That's actually brought on these questions now. A brother was talking about maybe running deca, and I was probably going to recommend NPP instead.
I still haven't run an IM 19 Nor, because I don't want to risk the hit to my natural hormones at the moment.

Last edited:
Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly my two sources for injectables don’t carry it which puts a red flag to me but I’ve seen places still have it... I’m curious too because I have never run it personally but if you say it’s like npp without the sleep problems...
Put it this way, I liked it so much, I ran it for 4 months and struggled coming off it. Really had hardly any sides. I ran it very effectively on a recomp, and decided to up the dose in month 4, ran a bulk and blew up. I didn't think anything would keep working after that long, let alone a fast ester, but it did.

Last edited:

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly happens to sleep in NPP? Like can you describe how you feel? How does it compare to being on just testosterone. I never had an issue with sleep on just testosterone but then again I never tried other stuff besides prohormones

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What exactly happens to sleep in NPP? Like can you describe how you feel? How does it compare to being on just testosterone. I never had an issue with sleep on just testosterone but then again I never tried other stuff besides prohormones
On test my sleep is perfect. Test usually have a good effect on sleep for most people... NPP oh Jesus. After week 3-4 I legit could not get more than 5 hours of sleep. I usually go to sleep at 1am and sleep until 9am. So I would do that. I would wake up at 2am to then be sleepless until about 3. I would wake up every 20 mins until 6 and then 6 to 8 I would manage to sleep and wouldn’t be able to sleep from 8 to 9. Just shitty sleepless night. And you’re agitated too. Regardless of this it’s the best injectable imo.

Reactions: Nac
Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Mathb33 you were super lucky to get 5hrs if NPP effects your sleep! I wish I could get at least that on it.

For me, it had me waking up every hour / 1.5hrs or so, no matter what I took, even combos of things that should’ve knocked me out 10hrs, rarely helped. Rx drugs didn’t help either. It’s crazy bad on sleep for me compared with anything else.

All I ran was 400 npp + 400 t-prop weekly (with caber and some asin), pretty standard dosing.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Mathb33 you were super lucky to get 5hrs if NPP effects your sleep! I wish I could get at least that on it.

For me, it had me waking up every hour / 1.5hrs or so, no matter what I took, even combos of things that should’ve knocked me out 10hrs, rarely helped. Rx drugs didn’t help either. It’s crazy bad on sleep for me compared with anything else.

All I ran was 400 npp + 400 t-prop weekly (with caber and some asin), pretty standard dosing.
Well bro waking up every hour isn’t bad at all if that’s all NPP did against you..? That’s my regular night 365 days a year lolll! Maybe I didn’t explain it right but my nights were 4-5 hours of sleep but on a total of 9 to 10 hours TRYING to sleep. I would wake up from 12 to 25 times a night no joke.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh I gotcha. Yeah I gave myself about an 8hr window for sleep but only ever got about 3, maybe 4 tops each night. That’s about the same ratio as you.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I’m just on test, I’ll get upset if I even just wake up once lol.. it’s so nice in comparison.