What’s your favorite topical andro lotion?

Nastynan

Awards
Loved evomuse AndroLo. Unfortunately out of stock at the moment. I’ve not had much luck with some of the others I’ve tried, but, I’d like to hear from you. Times are tough and I would rather not throw my money away for a pretty label but rather spend it on something that has been actually tried.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have two favorites.
APEX Arimahex and Stanogen.
killer good effects from each.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loved evomuse AndroLo. Unfortunately out of stock at the moment. I’ve not had much luck with some of the others I’ve tried, but, I’d like to hear from you. Times are tough and I would rather not throw my money away for a pretty label but rather spend it on something that has been actually tried.
what effects are you looking for?

There are some awesome products from Iconic Formulations with great feedback:
Dermacrine (DHEA, Pregenenolone, Resveratrol, 7,8 Benzoflavone)
Alpha Four - 4-DHEA + Androsterone
Ultra Hard - Epiandrosterone + Androsterone - this is alpha male in a bottle - the ratio of the two offers great synergy and gives the best of both ingredients
Ultra Epi - highest dosed td epiandro I've seen - great for libido, aggression, etc
Ultra Three - currently sold out - may release another batch

Sustain Alpha - this is an amazing natural test booster and we just wrote some great articles about some of the benefits of the TD resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone for increasing natural testosterone, plus a myriad of other benefits

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Evomuse reports androlo will be back in stock next week.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be in stock this week.