What’s your favorite multi ingredient nootropic product?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
steve already touched on it.. new one is well dosed .. if it was the new one tried to start low dose and move up to full dose?

but agree i do love that stack .. i have 100mg stocked up on old hup-a bottles , i need to pick up the new one thats dosed double
I have played around with the focus xt dosing on many occasions it just not for me, unfortunately. That’s the whole thing about nootropics and everyone having different brain chemistry.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried it (due to alpha-gpc and huperzine a not agreeing with me) but my brother has been raving about the gorilla mind shot (mostly from a mood and focus aspect). It includes a few nootropics:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have tried the Chemix Nootropic at 4 caps (half serving) and at 8 caps (full serving) and I didn’t really enjoy it either time. I am sure you guys already knew it wasn’t going to be good, but I wanted to try it for awhile now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried the Chemix Nootropic at 4 caps (half serving) and at 8 caps (full serving) and I didn’t really enjoy it either time. I am sure you guys already knew it wasn’t going to be good, but I wanted to try it for awhile now.
yeah im not a fan of that company .. but yeah u gotta try it once

tried the polygaga + hupA stack

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am realizing I really just don’t like kanna. I either don’t feel anything from it or when I do it just feels uncomfortable for me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What you don’t like the guerilla chemist 🤣🤣🤣
its Guerrilla , not gorilla

thats one reason lol

i wanna look like a gorilla

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am realizing I really just don’t like kanna. I either don’t feel anything from it or when I do it just feels uncomfortable for me.
I tried the first version of their pre and I did not end up liking it. Tried to convince myself I did and still couldn’t. Think I didn’t like the Kanna in that.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I tried the first version of their pre and I did not end up liking it. Tried to convince myself I did and still couldn’t. Think I didn’t like the Kanna in that.
curious if its due to them using the whole plant instead of strandalized for alkaloids only one ive used and havent head bad feedback from it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don't feel anything from regular Kanna like in the product you just mentioned, but I really like KannaEase. It gives me a nice relaxed feeling and the ability to power through distractions and focus on what I'm doing or wanting to do.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't feel anything from regular Kanna like in the product you just mentioned, but I really like KannaEase. It gives me a nice relaxed feeling and the ability to power through distractions and focus on what I'm doing or wanting to do.
thoughts on taking it with script anxiety med or depression med?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thoughts on taking it with script anxiety med or depression med?
I'll answer this two ways for you.

Legally, the company response has to be that no company is supposed to answer questions like that because it would be considered giving medical advice.

Feedback wise though, I've heard feedback from a lot of people and know several people personally that do and not known anyone that's had any negative issues with it.

From a personal perspective, most antidepressants either depress me or make me mad, so I've never taken it with those, but it actually helps me about the same or more than anxiety meds I've taken in the past. Of course, that's probably going to depend on the person - but the main reason I've taken anxiety meds in the past have been panic and being overwhelmed, and KannaEase is great for that.