What’s your favorite multi ingredient nootropic product?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking to see what products you guys like for nootropics? These products help for long work days for me.

Hi Tech Adderex
Hi Tech CogniSport
Infinis Nootropic
Infinis Brain
ND enteric coated NMN

I use to use Apollo Overtime, but the AY in it would make me a little jittery and anxious which is really not what I am looking for.

I rotate these products and never use the same one on consecutive days.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the ND matcha mushroom magic (baller edition). I only use it occasionally (since cost is high) but it does provide good focus and motivation.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like the ND matcha mushroom magic (baller edition). I only use it occasionally (since cost is high) but it does provide good focus and motivation.
I have their original version match mushroom that taste nice and savory. It has a nice energy boost with good focus. No jitters just slight smooth stimulation.

You like the new version better?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess it depends if more adaptogenic blends also count.

I like SNS Focus XT, enjoyed the old Morphogen Brain (but haven’t used any of the newer ones), and I know it’s super basic but I enjoy Ghost Gamer as a base I’ll add other things too.

Honestly lately I’ve been just doing my own home brewing of single ingredients because my tolerance/reaction(?) to things is seeming a bit unusual and have certain things I’m a big fan of that aren’t always in these things.

I’m scrolling through your list tho checking things out.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have their original version match mushroom that taste nice and savory. It has a nice energy boost with good focus. No jitters just slight smooth stimulation.

You like the new version better?
I never tried the original because I don't like 1:1 lions mane. However, I do like their erinamax (and haven't tried the other ingredients). I can tolerate a good amount of caffeine but the 75 mg in the product is more than enough to get me moving in the morning.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I like SNS Focus XT, enjoyed the old Morphogen Brain (but haven’t used any of the newer ones), and I know it’s super basic but I enjoy Ghost Gamer as a base I’ll add other things too.

Honestly lately I’ve been just doing my own home brewing of single ingredients because my tolerance/reaction(?) to things is seeming a bit unusual and have certain things I’m a big fan of that aren’t always in these things.

I'm the same way as I've found over the years there's many things I don't tolerate. So, it's hard to find blends without those.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm the same way as I've found over the years there's many things I don't tolerate. So, it's hard to find blends without those.
I like ND enteric coated gota kola extract as a single ingredient for calm focus. It’s a good anti-aging/longevity product also.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for chiming in. Morphogen Brain looks good to me. I haven’t tried it yet.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I never tried the original because I don't like 1:1 lions mane. However, I do like their erinamax (and haven't tried the other ingredients). I can tolerate a good amount of caffeine but the 75 mg in the product is more than enough to get me moving in the morning.
I will give the new baller version a try on my next order. I too like erinamax better then 1:1 lions mane extract.

composner

Awards
Thanks for chiming in. Morphogen Brain looks good to me. I haven’t tried it yet.
Let us know what you think about it.

Their bliss formula looks actually dangerous which makes me skeptical of the company's judgement.

composner

Awards
In what way(I haven’t looked at the formula tho)?
It includes well-dosed St. John's Wort, and 5-HTP, and the herb that's in Zembrin and SNS's KannaEase. That combination (mostly the St. John's) creates some risk of serotonin syndrome. Including Mucuma Pruriens with St. John's is a sketchy decision also because the latter also works as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor (although could also feel great lol). I think it's flat out unethical to include St. John's in a multi-ingredient product of any kind but that combination is so powerful it could be risky. St. John's also interacts with a ton of prescription meds via increasing enzyme activity and I think there's a good argument for it being more regulated (as it is in some European countries).

I'm really looking forward to mood support xt, not knowing already what's in it, because I think Steve has a lot better sense.

composner

Awards
Currently, I'm enjoying 300 mg of SNS Sabroxy XT during the work week lately, gives me great mood elevation, motivation, focus and memory recall.

Since the sale is on I think I'll pick up some SNS Polygala and try that out.
Would love to hear what your experience with Polygala is. I also enjoy sabroxy xt

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It includes well-dosed St. John's Wort, and 5-HTP, and the herb that's in Zembrin and SNS's KannaEase. That combination (mostly the St. John's) creates some risk of serotonin syndrome. Including Mucuma Pruriens with St. John's is a sketchy decision also because the latter also works as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor (although could also feel great lol). I think it's flat out unethical to include St. John's in a multi-ingredient product of any kind but that combination is so powerful it could be risky. St. John's also interacts with a ton of prescription meds via increasing enzyme activity and I think there's a good argument for it being more regulated (as it is in some European countries).

I'm really looking forward to mood support xt, not knowing already what's in it, because I think Steve has a lot better sense.
Interesting I hadn’t looked at the profile and that makes sense, appreciate the insight.

Currently, I'm enjoying 300 mg of SNS Sabroxy XT during the work week lately, gives me great mood elevation, motivation, focus and memory recall.

Ya I’ve been also enjoying the Polygala.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like ND enteric coated gota kola extract as a single ingredient for calm focus. It’s a good anti-aging/longevity product also.
I don't recall having tried that one already, so I'll give it a shot. In terms of single ingredients, I'm mainly just using polygala (sometimes with Agmatine) for focus/motivation and Kanna (sometimes with Amentoflavone) for mood/stress. Will be giving Endorphain a try when it's delivered Monday.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't recall having tried that one already, so I'll give it a shot. In terms of single ingredients, I'm mainly just using polygala (sometimes with Agmatine) for focus/motivation and Kanna (sometimes with Amentoflavone) for mood/stress. Will be giving Endorphain a try when it's delivered Monday.
Stick to 1x per week with Endorphin to keep that great mood boost from it. You can probably get away with two days a week if dosed out a few days apart. I have been doing it only 1x per week like I did/do with MitraDopa. It feels very similar with MitraDopa just a touch stronger imo. Like 5 caps of Endorphin equals 6 caps of MitraDopa. I am still feeling it out as I have only used it 4x total now.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting I hadn’t looked at the profile and that makes sense, appreciate the insight.

Have you tried dosing the polygala sublingually yet? I haven’t tried SNS product yet, but I have used the ND polygala for years on occasional basis. I prefer it sublingually as it becomes more noticeable for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I wish I got all those good effects from sabroxy. I know a lot of people love it though. It’s worth a try for anyone interested in those effects. Unfortunately, I only notice a slight stimulation with some focus. I can get a little robotic and anxious if I dose it too high. It’s been pretty good when stacked with other ingredients though.

Last edited:
big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I appreciate you leaving your detailed reviews in threads, very insightful and helpful. Definitely, looking forward to trying Polygala.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I got all those good effects from sabroxy. I know a lot of people love it though. It’s worth a try for anyone interested in those effects. Unfortunately, I only notice a slight stimulation with some focus. I can get a little robotic and anxious if I dose it too high. It’s been pretty good when stacked with other ingredients though.
I wish you experienced the positive effects too, I tell you it has been so long that I've been able to not be scrambled brained, although if I go above the 300mg, I get something similar it actually compounds my anxiousness and has me in a state of anhedonia as well.

I do take it with Pepti-Plex which for me has an anxiety calming and less prone to stressors. Kind of feels like a dimmer switch, if that makes sense, so that may be why I'm also having such good response with Sabroxy, probably some synergism.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish you experienced the positive effects too, I tell you it has been so long that I've been able to not be scrambled brained, although if I go above the 300mg, I get something similar it actually compounds my anxiousness and has me in a state of anhedonia as well.

I do take it with Pepti-Plex which for me has an anxiety calming and less prone to stressors. Kind of feels like a dimmer switch, if that makes sense, so that may be why I'm also having such good response with Sabroxy, probably some synergism.
I like Sabroxy XT and use 1 capsule per day for the BDNF and memory properties, and the protocol I'm doing including that has helped me a lot with the post concussion/long Covid issues. I finally feel like my brain is back to 'normal' again.

Pepti-Plex has the effect on me too - calming, just in a better mood in general type of feeling. You described it great how you said like a dimmer switch, like just makes things that would normally irritate you or tick you off be not as bad.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

This isn't meant as negative towards them, I'm just talking about the ingredients and the combinations thereof.

I would like to compliment you for pointing out some very legitimate facts about that formula.

When I first saw that formula, I couldn't help but wonder if any actual method of action thought was put into that product or if someone just looked up popular ingredients for mood and threw them together without researching anything about the way they work or interactions.

There are multiple things in there that should never be mixed with St. John's Wort.

Drugs.com literally has a warning page about not mixing St. Johns Wort and 5-HTP together.

Then an argument could be made, like you said, about not mixing St. John's Wort with Mucuna; and I could also make an argument to not mix St. John's Wort with SAM-e too.

Yet, that product mixes all 4 of them together in one product.

I absolutely agree with you that St. John's Wort is best to be a single ingredient product - it can be good for some people, but its best left to being a single ingredient product so that people can experiment with it by itself if they want to. It is also extremely important to use a form std. to .3% Hypericin and from a reputable company. If someone wants to try it, I would strongly suggest NOW Foods brand. (I don't suggest trying it, but if you're going to, that's the one I would suggest).

In addition to the Hypericin content of the St. John's Wort not being shown, they don't show the Kavalactone content of the Kava and does not list the any of the warnings that are customary with a Kava based product.

They also do not show the standardization of the Kanna. Branded versions make you state so on the label, and if its a non-branded extract then there's no information on it listed at all. 50 mg. is a great dose for KannaEase, but would be trivial for generic Kanna Extract.

I think that 99.9% of the time, the discussion of the risk of Serotonin syndrome with supplements is people being paranoid and overly dramatic - in my opinion, this is that .01% of time where it is a very legitimate worry.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Never noticed sh** from anything with multi ingredients. The only nootropics that actually work for me are noopept and oxiracetam. Of course Alpha GPC is used in combination of the oxiracetam, but noopept solo does wonders for me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Never noticed sh** from anything with multi ingredients. The only nootropics that actually work for me are noopept and oxiracetam. Of course Alpha GPC is used in combination of the oxiracetam, but noopept solo does wonders for me.
If you like oxiracetam than I am sure you will like phenlypiracetam.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
polygaga + huper-A stack is pretty awesome .. about 2 weeks in .. havent done polygaga in a while and forgot how great it was for me.

before that focusXT + Sabroxy XT was awesome.

I only have one focusXT tub left .. im going to run poly most likely for long time .. going to wait about a month and want to try it with my last focusXT tub and will decrese my huper-A dose .

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
polygaga + huper-A stack is pretty awesome .. about 2 weeks in .. havent done polygaga in a while and forgot how great it was for me.

before that focusXT + Sabroxy XT was awesome.

I only have one focusXT tub left .. im going to run poly most likely for long time .. going to wait about a month and want to try it with my last focusXT tub and will decrese my huper-A dose .
That’s a nice nootropic stack! Focus xt is a good product.

For some reason focus xt doesn’t agree with me. I think it’s the choline in it because I tend to get those cholinergic sides when I use it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you tried dosing the polygala sublingually yet? I haven’t tried SNS product yet, but I have used the ND polygala for years on occasional basis. I prefer it sublingually as it becomes more noticeable for me.
Not yet, I already feel it quite a bit without that so I haven’t felt the need to try. Maybe I will this week though!

composner

Awards
This isn't meant as negative towards them, I'm just talking about the ingredients and the combinations thereof.

I would like to compliment you for pointing out some very legitimate facts about that formula.

When I first saw that formula, I couldn't help but wonder if any actual method of action thought was put into that product or if someone just looked up popular ingredients for mood and threw them together without researching anything about the way they work or interactions.

There are multiple things in there that should never be mixed with St. John's Wort.

Drugs.com literally has a warning page about not mixing St. Johns Wort and 5-HTP together.

Then an argument could be made, like you said, about not mixing St. John's Wort with Mucuna; and I could also make an argument to not mix St. John's Wort with SAM-e too.

Yet, that product mixes all 4 of them together in one product.

I absolutely agree with you that St. John's Wort is best to be a single ingredient product - it can be good for some people, but its best left to being a single ingredient product so that people can experiment with it by itself if they want to. It is also extremely important to use a form std. to .3% Hypericin and from a reputable company. If someone wants to try it, I would strongly suggest NOW Foods brand. (I don't suggest trying it, but if you're going to, that's the one I would suggest).

In addition to the Hypericin content of the St. John's Wort not being shown, they don't show the Kavalactone content of the Kava and does not list the any of the warnings that are customary with a Kava based product.

They also do not show the standardization of the Kanna. Branded versions make you state so on the label, and if its a non-branded extract then there's no information on it listed at all. 50 mg. is a great dose for KannaEase, but would be trivial for generic Kanna Extract.

I think that 99.9% of the time, the discussion of the risk of Serotonin syndrome with supplements is people being paranoid and overly dramatic - in my opinion, this is that .01% of time where it is a very legitimate worry.
Thank you Steve for keeping us educated about these products!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

For some reason focus xt doesn’t agree with me. I think it’s the choline in it because I tend to get those cholinergic sides when I use it.
The old, old version of Focus XT started off with 3,000 mg. Choline which worked for back in the old days bc people were commonly using it with racetam's so it needed to be higher. When we changed it, we reduced the choline amount.

Focus XT had 1,000 mg. of Choline Bitartrate and Alpha GPC, which is a fairly standard dose and combination.

One of the products you mentioned in your first post is 500 mg. Citicoline + 500 mg. of Alpha GPC, which is crazy high; so if you like that, I doubt it would be the choline. Because I wouldn't even try that high dose of Alpha GPC and Citicoline together. My preference on that combo is 175 mg. Alpha GPC/125 mg. Citicoline and at max I would double that.

The version due out next month will be Choline Citrate and Citicoline.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

steve already touched on it.. new one is well dosed .. if it was the new one tried to start low dose and move up to full dose?

but agree i do love that stack .. i have 100mg stocked up on old hup-a bottles , i need to pick up the new one thats dosed double

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
steve already touched on it.. new one is well dosed .. if it was the new one tried to start low dose and move up to full dose?

but agree i do love that stack .. i have 100mg stocked up on old hup-a bottles , i need to pick up the new one thats dosed double
The original Focus XT in the black bottles had the higher choline content.

Ever since we changed it to the white bottles, which was many yeas ago, there was 1,000 mg. of Choline Bitartrate & Alpha GPC.

When it is re-released hopefully next month, the new Focus XT will be 1,000 mg. of Choline Citrate + Citicoline.

I like the Citrate + Citicoline combination much better.

We have some cool other things coming up with Focus XT, but not sure this is the appropriate thread to discuss it all.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Ever since we changed it to the white bottles, which was many yeas ago, there was 1,000 mg. of Choline Bitartrate & Alpha GPC.

When it is re-released hopefully next month, the new Focus XT will be 1,000 mg. of Choline Citrate + Citicoline.

We have some cool other things coming up with Focus XT, but not sure this is the appropriate thread to discuss it all.
capsules?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

@sns8778 I’m looking forward to then re-release of Focus XT. I never tried the original so I’m super stoked for this!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I’m looking forward to then re-release of Focus XT. I never tried the original so I’m super stoked for this!
Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing how you like it.

We have all of the existing flavors in production finally and they should stat to be back in stock within 4 to 6 weeks.

Then, shortly after that, we have 2 new flavors of the regular and 1 new flavor of the stim free that will be available.