What’s the best belt for squats/deads?

W

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
I currently have a cheap belt that doesn’t offer much support. What is the best belt for more of powerlifting style programs?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I currently have a cheap belt that doesn’t offer much support. What is the best belt for more of powerlifting style programs?
Any 4 inch leather belt will be fine.
If you plan to compete get a single hook, no ratchet.

Supremeone

Supremeone

Awards
I bought this RDX Belt $30 shipped on wish app I'm sure they are on ebay also right now ebay has 15% off and wish always has percentages off. The belt is strong supportive durable and comfortable!
20181121_151153.jpg

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive always liked my inzer lever belt. Lost it and bought another one

W

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered an inzer 10mm single prong. Thanks for the replies

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you made a good choice. A proper belt should last you forever barring catastrophe haha

My Best Belt has lasted forever and was worth the money.

W

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
My inzer belt arrived today. Is the best way to break it in to just roll it and use it? Had to have my wife get me out of it after trying it on haha

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
My inzer belt arrived today. Is the best way to break it in to just roll it and use it? Had to have my wife get me out of it after trying it on haha
Condition the leather. Then it’s blood sweat and tears. Repeat.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
Mink oil, bickmore leather conditioner, etc. There are numerous quality products

dds

dds

Awards
  • Established
Roll it up tight and use it like a foam roller...that will work it pretty fast

W

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
Used it today and it wasn’t bad, I just saw all these dudes crying that it hurt their ribs. Probably same dudes that tan and get their nails done

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
Used it today and it wasn’t bad, I just saw all these dudes crying that it hurt their ribs. Probably same dudes that tan and get their nails done
Shhhh, be quiet or they will smack you with their purse!

R

Rich Bert

Awards
Cardillo definitely one of the better ones on the market.

AmateurStrong

AmateurStrong

Awards
13mm EliteFTS belt or Pioneer.
can't go wrong.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
13 mm is good.

The best one that fits you good. Ive tried quite a few nd ive got one thats simple and works great for me. Its leather, strng, not too thick, thick enough, and gets the job done

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had a few over the years that were all such pieces of **** I never remembered the brands. Asses always trying to pass bonded leather off as full grain. Or they say it's 13mm thick and its 11mm.

SO... Instead I just didn't use one. Maybe I'll change that. Some of these suggestions look good.