Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ya I had the same issue with crashing. I cut mine with a little bit of their vitamin D now usually.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can mix it with your carnitine as well (assuming you’re not cutting and trying to use the carn preWO for better fat mobilization).

If I do a big shot of glutathione, I always dose carnitine as well same time for enhanced recovery.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1/12/2022

Skipping the gym today. Just too busy and a bit sore tbh. I'd prefer to put in a full good workout with no soreness. Ill go thurs and friday and report.

Meanwhile this was my dinner. A great and easy option for you guys to try. Super high protein and low carbs.

A-1 Meatloaf (pictured is my cooking LOL)

What You Need

8 servings

1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce, divide the sauce into half. Use 4oz inside the recipe and 4oz will go on top at the end

2 lb. lean ground beef

1 onion, chopped

1 cup fresh bread crumbs

1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce

2 eggs, beaten

1/2 tsp. ground black pepper

Let's Make It

Heat oven to 350°F.

Reserve half the tomato sauce. Mix remaining tomato sauce with remaining ingredients just until blended.

Press meat mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.

Bake 50mins or until done (160ºF), draining fat at the 50 min mark
Apply the reserved sauce to the top and then put back in the oven for 10 additional minutes

SERVE

Nutrition

Calories

260 per serving

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 12g

15%

Saturated Fat 4.5g

23%

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 125mg

42%

Sodium 500mg

22%

Total Carbohydrates 8g

3%

Dietary Fiber less than 1g

3%

Sugars 3g

6%

Protein 27g

54%

Vitamin A

4%

Vitamin C

2%

Calcium

2%

Iron

15%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

servings

8 servings

* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'm a fan of A1, i was surprised awhile back when i mentioned it to find that many don't like it...looks great!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know the actual theory behind why but I know you shouldn't. I tried it and mine crashed. Then I couldn't reconstitute it even heating it and trying repeatedly.

I also cut my glutathione at a ratio of 1:1. Aka I do 1 cc of Bac water and 1 cc of gluathione. I use it to do site enhancement too. You can add massive temporary size gains to a muscle using this. For instance after I tore my tricep off, it will never be the same size. If I hit it 1-2x a week, it is just as big if not bigger then my other tricep and visually makes me symetrical.

Their Glutathione is to die for. I literally had kidney function at 60% and I used 200mgs ED alongside adding much more water daily and my kidney function returned to 100% in under 3 weeks.

I blew my doctors mind.

This stuff is magical. No joke.
Very Interesting, I guess I won't reorder any capsules

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Admin/Prince, aka Iron Mag Labs agreed to sponsor me for another 30 + days on this log

Thank you Iron Mag Labs for the opportunity to fully test this out.

Will update in the am, putting kids to bed now, no time to type atm.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Admin/Prince, aka Iron Mag Labs agreed to sponsor me for another 30 + days on this log

Thank you Iron Mag Labs for the opportunity to fully test this out.

Will update in the am, putting kids to bed now, no time to type atm.
congrats!!!

i'ma gonna keep following. :)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I literally had kidney function at 60% and I used 200mgs ED alongside adding much more water daily and my kidney function returned to 100% in under 3 weeks.
how was this injection site rotation? I would have to do a lot more locations than normal

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely interested to see how this continues. Especially if heartburn picks back up even with split dosing or if the 2+2 continues to work well enough to prevent that.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how was this injection site rotation? I would have to do a lot more locations than normal
I rotate every single day tbh. I have started doing quads now and that is not my favorite. I even am doing like .3mL in my right bicep and tricep. After my tricep tear and surgery my arm is still lacking about 1" of size comparatively.

I've never done SEO ever, but I am not opposed to it for these reasons and I certainly am not opposed to volumizing the arm temporarily.

Years ago I frontloaded IGF-1lr3 w bac water and did a 60 day run and only hit triceps.

My arms looked ridiculous after the fact. It looked insane and it didn't look like SEO, deformed and all but I will admit I didn't recognize the size of my own arms. It went back to normal after a few weeks.

Update 1/14/2022

Still doing the 2x2 caps and even on an empty stomach I am not noticing any heartburn.

I upped my water the last few days and funny enough today I weigh about 205, so much of that is water weight since I was 202.5 just the other day. Its cool though I will drop some water towards the end and see how much I am actually holding.

Workouts still good.

I def feel like I can say the TURK is improving my strength and energy a little bit so far for sure, so I am happy about that.

Still shaving more often and still feel like my hair is darker on my face and head. That's an annoying part for me though bc I hate shaving. I have to shave EOD now.

Otherwise, not much else to say.

Oh I will say this. I am wondering if this TURK is what is keeping my appetite low? I have to admit since I started this I have had very very little appetite. Thankfully I am good at force feeding but I dont know if its simply me at the moment, or if indeed this Turk acts like an appetite suppressant.

That's something else I am going to watch close. And at the end of the log, when I cease using it, if my appetite dramatically increases that should be pretty tell tale.

I have not missed a dose of Turk yet at all and I have not been very hungry whatsoever.

Enjoy the weekends friends. Here in New England we're supposed to be getting 1-2 feet of snow "possible" Sunday / Monday
My gym is 24/7 so I'm not too worried. We have a 4x4 in the household too so I have no plans to skip the gym unless it's ice.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sir I worked on the Neurological unit as a behavioral therapist with Brain Injury Patients alongside medical professionals administering medications for many years. I took care of the patients. The doctors didn't. Me, the RN's and the CNA's did. I have masters degree level +extensive medical training outside of a degree.

I'm not a doctor, but I played one in real life.
Reminds me of when I was actively working as a RT and the ER Dr or resident looked at me and said, "What do you want me to order?" One resident had me enter all med orders and just rubber-stamped them in epic. I have plenty of respect for drs but some people act like they are the end all be all on all matters and subjects and NO ONE fits that definition present self-included.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for updates ;) Was a joy to read and looking forward to this next 30+!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the log! Your logs are great! Any idea where IML sources their Turk from?
Sir I can't give you IMLs source but let's just say between IML and MuscleGelz raw sources not only are they lab tested but they are pharmaceutical grade.

In the past we have used HiTech for a few products and I personally had items sent to Patrick Arnold to be tested for us.

IML.costs more bc of these reasons...bit rest assured their products are the highest quality always.

I wouldn't work for them or waste my time doing the log if not legit

I appreciate all the kind words and everyone following. Looking forward to the next 30 days.

I'm eating chicken wings and drinking Corona as we speak

Had a decent session today at the gym.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend dosing Turk with pre for (more or less) fasted AM training or just dosing later with food? I work out in the morning. I have some water, BCAA, and OL Tr1umph in me by the time I train.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you recommend dosing Turk with pre for (more or less) fasted AM training or just dosing later with food? I work out in the morning. I have some water, BCAA, and OL Tr1umph in me by the time I train.
Im not exactly ready to make such a suggestion sir but based on what I have tried to date, I would say yes it appears to improve fat burning while fasted..

At the same time I had more productive workouts taking it w food bc of the calories, carbs and fats in the food. I guess one could argue a better workout = more fat loss so I'm not quite positive how to answer this. On a positive note it does improve my workouts fasted or fed 💪💪

Update 1/16/2022

Didn't workout yesterday. Unsure about today.

What I will add is this. My buddy an old school bodybuilder and IFBB pro Emeric Delczeg posted this today. If you recall Emeric is the guy responsible for the supplement called HUMANOFORT. Importing it and making it famous in the US alongside Phil Hernon:

STUDY
DISCUSSION
The data reported in here demonstrate that ecdysterone induces hypertrophy of muscles with a comparable or even higher potency as shown for anabolic androgenic steroids, SARMs or IGF-1. Analogous findings were also reported by Syrov et al. [14]. They reported increased body weight gain and weight as well as increased protein content of the tibialis muscle in rats after ecdysterone administration (5 mg · kg−1 BW, orally, for 10 days).
The generated docking poses support the hypothesis that ecdysterone shows no significant binding at the AR, but to ER with preference to the ERβ subtype.
Go to:
CONCLUSIONS
An anabolic activity of ecdysterone was clearly confirmed by our investigation. The anabolic potency of the ecdysterone was comparable or even higher as found for the anabolic androgenic steroids, SARMs or IGF-1. Moreover in-silico docking experiments support the postulated non-androgenic mechanism of ecdysterone. More likely and in agreement to the experimental data anabolic activity of ecdysterone is mediated via binding to the ER particularly ER beta. With respect to doping prevention the high anabolic potency of ecdysterone justifies its classification as an anabolic agent and therefore needs to be listed in the category “S1 Anabolic Agents” of the list of prohibited substances of the World Anti-Doping Agency

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had to pick up some of this because of you Wes.
Enjoy sir, I hope u like it. Im loving it (McDonalds 2000?)

I'm enjoying my run.

Update 1/18/22

Been a few days since I posted, sorry been busy.

I fasted breakfast for the past 3 days and I dropped the few pounds of water I had

I can see it in my face

Today I did 5 caps pwo. 2 at 7am, 3 at 10 am, trained at 11 am.

Had an awesome workout

I def can say this at this point... This def increases my strength, energy and aggression when used pwo fasted or fed. Not insanely bit noticeably.

My bodyfat is down. I'm lean but I look more muscular for sure.

I did chest, traps and bis today and this made 225lvs on bench feel simple for reps of 20

I will say the effects remind me of anavar. I get the hardening, striations, and strength.

The most insane thing is that my thumb is like back to normal. Except in the am it's tight. .otherwise it's back to almost normal.

This effect continues to blow me away.

My gf calls me "Ratitouie" bc she thinks it's insane I healed from.what she calls rat studies. She has no clue that animal studies often impact humans.

So anyways I'm def in the positive w turk. I can say it's mild. It's not dbol. It's not anadrol.

I have heard 5-1000mgs is equal to 2.5-5mgs of var minus suppression.

At this point I can agree to that

This may be a magical compound to use during PCT.

The stuff works.

Money wise it certainly will be cheaper for a bottle of test or tren, but this has no sides. Not suppressive.

We may have stumbled onto one of the best options for PCT, HRT or Natty lifters.

I'd this cheating in a Natty competitor?

Yes this is an advantage. All day.. I can say that at this point.

I still have at least 4 weeks left but no questions this works.

Song I was listening to:. You aren't ready for it:

Hole Malibu.

Attachments

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/19/22

Went to the gym today. Had 5 caps again, 2 early am 3, just before workout. Def noticeable at 5 caps PWO

One of the things I wanted to mention, I forgot to. This reminds me of "DHT" compounds bc I can feel the improvements in the CNS. What I mean by this, is that when handling weight, it feels far more stable. You feel stronger, but also handling the weight you have less shakiness, you just feel way more stable handling the weight.

I guess I will call this CNS stabilization?

My leg session was good. I didnt go super heavy. My weights def felt lighter w the 5 caps of turk in my system

Oh another odd thing I saw this week, was that suddenly my water weight seemed to drop out of nowhere. I haven't changed diet, or routine, if anything I added more calories and suddenly I noticed the water weight I had put on, went away. No clue why. Not sure if having Turk in your system after awhile has a pronounced drying or diuretic style effect.

But I will keep an eye on it for sure.

My other bottles should be landing soon, so as soon as they do, those are the final 2 and Ill wrap this log up within the month and give a final Review on this.

Thanks again everyone.

Song of day for my workout:
This is gonna show my age LOL

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/21/2022

Hit the gym today. Was tired bc I had a bad nights sleep last night. But I still punched the workout. Did 2 turk in am, 3 more around 11am then trained around noon.

Good workout for lack of sleep. I def can tell the difference between taking 4-5 turk and 2 turk. Night and day

My final 2 bottles for the log landed.

Ty again to everyone following and ty again to Iron Mag Labs for gifting me these to run this log.

This was last nights dinner. I simply picked all the meat off a Rotisserie chicken (5.99) and added veggies. Tons of calories and protein and affordable

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Update 1/21/2022

Hit the gym today. Was tired bc I had a bad nights sleep last night. But I still punched the workout. Did 2 turk in am, 3 more around 11am then trained around noon.

Good workout for lack of sleep. I def can tell the difference between taking 4-5 turk and 2 turk. Night and day

My final 2 bottles for the log landed.

Ty again to everyone following and ty again to Iron Mag Labs for gifting me these to run this log.

This was last nights dinner. I simply picked all the meat off a Rotisserie chicken (5.99) and added veggies. Tons of calories and protein and affordable

View attachment 211996
Do you suspect the higher dose of Turk is due to your weight?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
I apologize but I do not understand your question.
My mistake. Got distracted while typing.

You mention 4-5 Turk seems more effective than 2 Turk. Do you believe this is due to your weight, higher dose is just more effective across the board, other reasons?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My mistake. Got distracted while typing.

You mention 4-5 Turk seems more effective than 2 Turk. Do you believe this is due to your weight, higher dose is just more effective across the board, other reasons?
Well I will say this sir.

If I was logging Anavar. And I did a 5mg regimen. I might not see the beauty and the potential of anavar. Even though it's a miracle drug.

So I'm taking high doses. I am a long time anabolic user, abuser and HRT patient.

I need to press the limits to see if it "works"

I'm gonna go up to 6 caps Ed.. BC no one else has tried it and logged it.

If the compound works at high dose, it's working at low dose. People like me won't see low dose effects.

A Natty user and someone not on HRT or AAS may do awesome on 2,3, 4 caps Ed.

If this makes sense sir.

When I do a log I experiment w every aspect I can for standard results. In this case I def can see the results clearer at higher dosages but u or someone else may see similar results at low dose

The fact is Im a long time anabolic user and Turkesterone or testosterone isn't going to reveal itself for me at 43, 100 comps in 4 sports and 25 years anabolic use as say an 18 year old, natural lifter who has never lifted before

These are variables I want to detect.. I will certainly give advice on what I feel a suitable dose is for a standard user. At this point if I took the results I'm seeing this far, I'd say 3-4 caps Ed for a normal lifter is sufficient.

I'm still trying to figure out how my thumb has healed. It's quite amazing and I hope to God the Turkesterone did it, but I'm unable to say 1000%

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
I tried taking Turkesterone... I did notice some positive effects... BUT it also gave me a bunch of unpleasant side effects... headaches, stomach upset, appetite loss, joint stiffness, nausea, malaise, and fatigue... Taken with a large meal and not empty stomach BTW.

I have tried different brands and gone on, off, and on again... Even with only 500mg dosage taken once daily... the same result... guess I just don't get on with it :(

Have you experienced any side effects taking this stuff further to the heartburn with 4 capsules and faster hair growth and hair darkening?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sir I have had zero bad effects from Turkesterone besides heartburn.

Gonna update today, I did 6 caps pwo yesterday and no sides and no heartburn. I can't seem to dial in why some days I get heartburn on an empty stomach and other days I do not.

Maybe it's diet related. I'm unsure.

No unpleasant sides that are unbearable or even close. This stuffs mild overall imo. I don't feel it having crazy effects in either direction say like Tren for instance. Not remotely in that ballpark good or bad

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/25/22

Yesterday I bumped up to 6 caps pwo. I took 2 caps at 6 am and then I took 4 caps at 10am

Empty stomach

No heartburn. WTF. I can't figure this out. Some days I get heartburn and others I do not. I mentioned maybe diet? Im unsure. I usually always can figure out something I've done but in this case, Im eating clean and consistently and then it's just some days I get heartburn with the Turk and some days I do not.

I don't like NOT being able to dial something in. My bodys super sensitive and I usually can tell. In this case I have no clue why some days I get it, some days I do not.

Anyways 6 caps. Amazing workout. It def hits. I absolutely noticed it. I felt good, strong and motivated. Weight went up super easy. I did Incline dumbells, delt raises, hammer curls and trap supersets. I didn't lose energy or focus, or strength on my sets.

I did start light and work my way up to moderate. I didn't go above 100lb dumbells per hand on chest, which for me is light. Heavy for me would be 175-200lb dumbells per hand

I didn't try it, but I know I could hit it w ease. My right tricep, the one I tore off about a year ago and had surgically repaired, doesn't like to cooperate on bench press, at the lockout at least. I can press the weight easy but when I get to the top of the lift, its def not legit anymore. The arm cannot stabilize the weight easy and I fear the weight will drop.

Its a very weird sensation for your body to fail you regularly. Its not fun. But it is, what is is. And I hate that saying , but it is true.

So I was studying my physique while lifting. I am way leaner. Def way harder. My muscles look tighter and smaller. I have no water weight at all.

So what I am saying, and I have had and seen DEXA scans. Even though I am only up 2lbs or so. It's more then that. You see when you lose bodyfat and gain lean mass, water and muscle, you might see a 2lb gain but really you gained more then that.

I have had a client change 7lbs in a year. He gained 10lbs of lean mass and he lost 3lbs of bodyfat. When I say lean mass that includes water weight.

So even if you only gain a few pounds you can be much larger ,more muscular and leaner.

So this Turkesterone is def working. It def 10000% reminds me of anavar, winstrol or say epistane in some ways. Like a super mild dose, but also I dont feel the aggression and anger that DHT gives me

It feels like a mild DHT agent, like a mild anavar. With no sides. No spikes in BP, no increases in pulse rate, no androgens or sides that are unbearable.

This turkesterone is definitely legit.

If I have to compare it money wise to lets say Anavar, winny or epistane, its a no brainer the steroids win. Not a contest.

But when you look that this has no health sides, no androgenic sides, no acne, no anger and aggression and its working like a mild anavar. I'd say this is an awesome compound.

Money wise. Yeah if you take 6 caps a day you are gonna spend at least $120+ a month.

Is that worth it? Depends on your goals and your ethics and your needs. My first 5 years competing in 1996 i was 100% natty. Id die for a product like this as a natural athlete.

As an NPC, or Strongman Competitor would I use this? No I wouldn't. I would be using Dbol, anadrol and the strongest of the strong, which also come with numerous physical and mental sides, but lets be honest.

This is turning out to be a great option for your Natty lifters, your HRT guys or your older gym rats.

And I can't turn a blind eye to this. This stuff works. It's legit. Don't compare it to heavy steroids. It's not.

I'll tell you something I'm excited about and has nothing to do with lifting. This new movie coming out. Im a huge fan and this makes me happy so I wanna share:

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
Great you are getting benefit from it without side effects except for occasional heartburn. I'm envious! I guess I'm simply intolerant to it or something.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/26/2022

So I took 2 today at 7am and took 4 at 10am. Worked out at 11am, fasted.

I got a tiny bit of heartburn after the 4 at once, but it subsided super quick. I think I finally figured out why I get heartburn some days and not others. I have severe Acid Reflux, always have, so I take 2 nexium a day. One in am and one before bed. Well I often miss the night dose bc I forget. So the days that I missed the night time dose, even if I take my am dose, I get the mild heartburn. So if you have severe heartburn or acid reflux, keep this in mind.

So anyways, I was tired this am, not super motivated to hit the gym, but I will say once I got there, I perked right up and felt good. I did legs today and honestly it was very noticeable that I was stronger, had more energy and I tried explosive reps and this definitely improved my explosive power.

So I keep saying it acts alot like DHT. Think anavar or winstrol. You get very explosive strength increases. I def see I am far more vascular after taking the turk, and have veins popping out more then normal. But I am not seeing spikes in Blood Pressure or anything like that. Var and Winny can spike my BP and I often will get red face and ears on it. With turkesterone not at all. Also I want to make it known again, that this also stabilizes my CNS big time.

You can handle the weight way more stable with this in your system. That is the best way I can describe it. Nervous system is def responding better with this product. You feel much more "firm" in each and every lift, so that is cool. I noticed on the 6caps today too that I had alot more endurance in my workout too.

So I am very happy that I went to a higher dose as it def is revealing itself to me way clearer.

I think Im gonna try 6 caps at once like 1-2hours PWO and see how that goes.

I know someone is going to ask how much this compound would be if it were say var or winstrol. I can't say for a fact, no one can. But what I would say is this. 6 caps aka 3,000mgs of turkesterone , so far, it reminds me of say 10, maybe 15 mgs of var or winny? That's a guess. Or that is what it reminds me of. It feels like a mild but nice boost of a DHT anabolic steroid.

Not shabby at all for a natural compound.

BTW I have a female client of mine who is going to be using this too, so I am curious to see how she responds to this as well.

Update on the AA Noopept- The Amino Asylum Noopept is awesome. I had some Russian noopept, pharm grade, actually I still do, and that was the best version I have tried. The nasal spray is way better. The quality is just as good but 1-2 sprays aka 5-10mgs feels like what 20+mgs of oral noopept feels like. Super good focus, clarity, and mood enhancement. A++ on that item. My code "WES15" as you know gets you a discount at IML, MuscleGELZ and Amino just fyi (among about 10 other places too LOL)

Update on Log-
I figure I have maybe 20 days left of this log at high dose. I have spoken to Admin and they are going to sponsor me to do another log right after this. Which is super cool. IT's gonna be the Iron Mag Labs SUPER R ANDRO topical lotion.

So keep an eye out for that shortly after this ends.

I have used the oral before. I have not used this version.

So this should be fun. Just in time for spring body recomp too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the turk sounds very interesting....BUT 6 a day is over my budget since a bottle would only last 10 days...currently i am around 180, would i get much from the recommended 2 per day?

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
I've ordered some of the IML brand Turkesterone... Going to give this a go and see if I tolerate it better than the other brands I've tried....................

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@New guy

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update 1/26/2022

So I took 2 today at 7am and took 4 at 10am. Worked out at 11am, fasted.

I got a tiny bit of heartburn after the 4 at once, but it subsided super quick. I think I finally figured out why I get heartburn some days and not others. I have severe Acid Reflux, always have, so I take 2 nexium a day. One in am and one before bed. Well I often miss the night dose bc I forget. So the days that I missed the night time dose, even if I take my am dose, I get the mild heartburn. So if you have severe heartburn or acid reflux, keep this in mind.

So anyways, I was tired this am, not super motivated to hit the gym, but I will say once I got there, I perked right up and felt good. I did legs today and honestly it was very noticeable that I was stronger, had more energy and I tried explosive reps and this definitely improved my explosive power.

So I keep saying it acts alot like DHT. Think anavar or winstrol. You get very explosive strength increases. I def see I am far more vascular after taking the turk, and have veins popping out more then normal. But I am not seeing spikes in Blood Pressure or anything like that. Var and Winny can spike my BP and I often will get red face and ears on it. With turkesterone not at all. Also I want to make it known again, that this also stabilizes my CNS big time.

You can handle the weight way more stable with this in your system. That is the best way I can describe it. Nervous system is def responding better with this product. You feel much more "firm" in each and every lift, so that is cool. I noticed on the 6caps today too that I had alot more endurance in my workout too.

So I am very happy that I went to a higher dose as it def is revealing itself to me way clearer.

I think Im gonna try 6 caps at once like 1-2hours PWO and see how that goes.

I know someone is going to ask how much this compound would be if it were say var or winstrol. I can't say for a fact, no one can. But what I would say is this. 6 caps aka 3,000mgs of turkesterone , so far, it reminds me of say 10, maybe 15 mgs of var or winny? That's a guess. Or that is what it reminds me of. It feels like a mild but nice boost of a DHT anabolic steroid.

Not shabby at all for a natural compound.

BTW I have a female client of mine who is going to be using this too, so I am curious to see how she responds to this as well.

Update on the AA Noopept- The Amino Asylum Noopept is awesome. I had some Russian noopept, pharm grade, actually I still do, and that was the best version I have tried. The nasal spray is way better. The quality is just as good but 1-2 sprays aka 5-10mgs feels like what 20+mgs of oral noopept feels like. Super good focus, clarity, and mood enhancement. A++ on that item. My code "WES15" as you know gets you a discount at IML, MuscleGELZ and Amino just fyi (among about 10 other places too LOL)

Update on Log-
I figure I have maybe 20 days left of this log at high dose. I have spoken to Admin and they are going to sponsor me to do another log right after this. Which is super cool. IT's gonna be the Iron Mag Labs SUPER R ANDRO topical lotion.

So keep an eye out for that shortly after this ends.

I have used the oral before. I have not used this version.

So this should be fun. Just in time for spring body recomp too.

View attachment 212138
Looking forward to the new log also!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tum work great for me!

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
For those who are interested the EsophyX minimally invasive surgical procedure eliminates heartburn and GERD permanently without side effects. I had this done myself. I used to suffer from heartburn and GERD, had the EsophyX procedure carried out... instant 100% cure... that was 18 years ago... I have had absolutely ZERO heartburn ever since. No need to take any hearburn / GERD medication ever again.

In short, using an endoscopal EsophyX Z+ device via using permanent stitches this strengthens and creates a strong one-way gastroesophageal valve which makes heartburn and GERD physically impossible thereafter: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/EsophyX-Z-R-device-used-in-the-TIF-20R-procedure-Device-is-shown-at-the_fig2_343086037

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For those who are interested the EsophyX minimally invasive surgical procedure eliminates heartburn and GERD permanently without side effects. I had this done myself. I used to suffer from heartburn and GERD, had the EsophyX procedure carried out... instant 100% cure... that was 18 years ago... I have had absolutely ZERO heartburn ever since. No need to take any hearburn / GERD medication ever again.

In short, using an endoscopal EsophyX Z+ device via using permanent stitches this strengthens and creates a strong one-way gastroesophageal valve which makes heartburn and GERD physically impossible thereafter: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/EsophyX-Z-R-device-used-in-the-TIF-20R-procedure-Device-is-shown-at-the_fig2_343086037
Good Info !

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great info on the acid reflux. Thank u🙏💪

Update:

1/29/22

Been training last few days. 6 caps a day

Workouts still improved.

I was studying my physique and I can say that since I started I def lost some bodyfat in the abs and obliques now. Noticeable

Granted I've been eating clean overall, but I've also been in the gym more, workouts are better, and I'm more motivated on this product

My thumb continues to improve. It's always bad in the am but then it warms up and works completely fine the rest of the day.

I'm super happy and honestly if I stop using turk and it returns ,I will come back to this thread and report.

My super r andro was supposed to arrive, but today we had a huge Noreaster storm. Prob got 6-12 inches. Nothing insane as some areas got 18-24.

Here's a view out my front door after snowblowing and shoveling for a solid 1-2 hrs.

No gym today. Watching episodes of Always Sunny in Philadelphia and laying low 💪💪🇺🇲🇺🇲

Attachments

SirVigorusMuffdive

SirVigorusMuffdive

Awards
Great info on the acid reflux. Thank u🙏💪

Update:

1/29/22

Been training last few days. 6 caps a day

Workouts still improved.

I was studying my physique and I can say that since I started I def lost some bodyfat in the abs and obliques now. Noticeable

Granted I've been eating clean overall, but I've also been in the gym more, workouts are better, and I'm more motivated on this product

My thumb continues to improve. It's always bad in the am but then it warms up and works completely fine the rest of the day.

I'm super happy and honestly if I stop using turk and it returns ,I will come back to this thread and report.

My super r andro was supposed to arrive, but today we had a huge Noreaster storm. Prob got 6-12 inches. Nothing insane as some areas got 18-24.

Here's a view out my front door after snowblowing and shoveling for a solid 1-2 hrs.

No gym today. Watching episodes of Always Sunny in Philadelphia and laying low 💪💪🇺🇲🇺🇲
What happened to your thumb?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What happened to your thumb?
Sir if you scroll up I tell the full detail. My thumb was completely locked up and almost unable to bend or use prior to starting the log. I had not been able to use it. During the use of Turk, it suddenly began slowly working and then now its almost 90% back to normal.

I found a study whereas it showed that Turk in rodents, healed ligaments, tendons, joints, etc, and that it actually strengthened them. So there is a chance this Turk healed my injury. Crazy possibility.

1/31/22

Update

Hit the gym after a very long cold weekend with small Blizzard, snow you name it. Didn't hit the gym since friday

Today I did some chest, biceps and traps. Instead of my normal barbells I switched to Dumbells. I did super high reps, low weights and I alternated Explosive reps with super slow controlled and deep.

Supersets too. Good workout. Def didn't tire out as fast as I normally might.

No heartburn.

I only have like 15 days to go and I'm all done.

I did get my Super RAndro in the mail for my next log.

Thank you again to IML and Arnold aka Admin for his generosity and trust letting me test these products out.

**Note- I'm gonna drop my water a bit and lower carbs for the rest of the log to see how the finished result looks on me. I want less water retention to see how much leaner I am, after the log then before.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Before & After Pic's ?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Before & After Pic's ?
I didn't take any tbh. I have done it with logs in the past for sure though.

Update 2/2/2022

That's alot of 2s. Only thing that will beat that is 200 years from today

So anyways all is well. I trained yesterday. I had a later gym time so at 7am I took 3 turk. I actually was super hungry so I ate a decent breakfast/brunch. At around 12 noon I took 3 more turk for a total of 6. I went to the gym an hour later and did LEGS.

I can honestly say that taking the turk with food and having the food + Turk in my system is superior for the workout. I had way more energy and strength and I didn't seem to get winded or anything. I handled heavier weight easier and for a longer period of time. I actually stretched between sets for a change and honestly my leg workout was much better.

I will put this into my final conclusion but this is notable. I prefer taking the turk with food and workouts 1-2 hours later. I realize not everyone can do that.

Today 2/2 I took 3 turk at 6am, then 3 more at 10:30am and I worked out at 11:30 am

Had a nice workout. I supersetted Back/Triceps/Biceps/Traps. I took the turk fasted today. Still felt good but Im sure with food in my stomach would have been better. Overall I can def say that the turk has me motivated. A bit stronger. I have more energy and endurance using it. No heartburn either these days, though I have been solid with my Acid Reflux meds.

Session was good. I am coming up to my last bottle which will last me 10 more days.

I also just ordered some PT-141 w AA. That's great for libido and erections on paper. I will review that in my next Super R Andro Log. They say "injectable" only is effective. Well I will find out.

Sadly MitraDopa is still not here yet, though I expected it to be. So if it comes out during the Super R Andro log, Ill comment on it. That is an extension of this log with a new Compound is all.

I often post this in logs, but this is the trap routine I do, 3x a week. Its worked for hundreds if not thousands of clients. I have used it now 15+ years and it works like a charm. Try it out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about 2/22/2022 ?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 2/9/22

Apologize for the delay. Still been at the gym, just been beyond busy and dealing with alot atm

Training still going well. Im still doing the caps PWO overall but I did try spacing it out a few times last week, say 2 am, 2 early noon and then 2 late noon. No real noticeable difference except clearly when I do 6 caps PWO I have much better noticeable workouts.

Not a ton of new to say, other then what has already been said.

I am on the last bottle so I have 10 days of this log left Max.

I have monitored weight and I def still fluctuate 2-3lbs per day like I always have.

I would say I am noticeably leaner at this point, at least in my eyes. I can def see some fat loss around obliques too. Which is cool bc tbh I dont have a ton of bodyfat at all. So seeing fat loss when you are this lean, imo is a difficult thing to do.

I def see it.

Gonna hit the gym in a few hours and will update again today or 2morrow.