WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hear @SirVigorousMuffdive that is super frustrating

Update 2/13

Still been using the turk at 6 caps ed. I think I have what a week or so until I am done?
Nothing new at all to really say. Still going well. Not seeing any different effects or sides that I have not mentioned to date. On a good note I think I am going to be able to give a very consistent review.

Also- Im testing out Nasal Spray PT-141. I will mention that in the next upcoming thread versus Super R Andro. Will start that very quickly right after I review this in full.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never heard of PT-141, I am looking forward to learning more.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
PT-141 is a derivative of MT-2, but it has the effects of improving libido and massive erection enhancements.

It also works well in women too, to improve libido and sensitivity

In men, if you take too much you can suffer Priapism, or damage if you have an erection too long. Some guys have reported erections for 6-12 hours with lose dose and that's not exactly a good thing LOL

Normal dosage is .75 -1.5mgs. The nasal spray is dosed super super low. It's 100mcgs per spray. I started with 3 sprays and that was def not noticeable at that super low dosage.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PT-141 is a derivative of MT-2, but it has the effects of improving libido and massive erection enhancements.

It also works well in women too, to improve libido and sensitivity

In men, if you take too much you can suffer Priapism, or damage if you have an erection too long. Some guys have reported erections for 6-12 hours with lose dose and that's not exactly a good thing LOL

Normal dosage is .75 -1.5mgs. The nasal spray is dosed super super low. It's 100mcgs per spray. I started with 3 sprays and that was def not noticeable at that super low dosage.
Thanks for the info!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 2/15/22

Hit last two days at the gym. Did the full 6caps at once an hour pwo. No heartburn in awhile tbh so this is a good thing. Even the days I miss my second dose of Nexium. It's kinda like I adjusted to it.

I still absolutely can tell the Turkesterone is working within my workout. Strength, speed, improved energy and endurance and CNS stabilization still.

My weight has fluctuated a bit this past few days bc I have not been eating average or large portions.

Sometimes I just get sick of eating so this is nothing to do w the Turk.

Overall no new developments.

My thumb feels amazing compared to when I started the turk. The mornings it can be stiff (that's what she said 🤣) but then once I hit the gym etc my thumb is pretty much 100% fine all day.

Again the fact this might be a result of the turk is very intriguing. I can comment on the thread a few months from now, if when I discontinue turk, the thumb injury returns.

Anyways I only have a few days to go and do my final review.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 2/21/22

Been hitting the gym regularly and all is still going well on the Turk. Just been busy to update

I officially have 2 days left and will do the final review

Def looking leaner and feeling good so far. Will update again asap :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2/25/2022

FINAL REVIEW OF IRON MAG LABS TURKESTERONE

Acne- None noticed
Anger- None noted
Aggression- Improved Aggression in the gym when used preworkout. NO aggression outside of the gym
Aromatization- Does not convert
Cramping- None noted
Endurance- Improved Endurance
Energy- Improved Energy
Erections- No changes positive or negative
Explosive Power-Improved fast twitch power was noticeable
Fat Loss- Definitely noticed fat loss
Hair Growth- Facial hair came in faster and darker.
Hair Loss- No hair on head to judge, but I don't believe this converts to DHT
Hair Thinning- No hair thinning, facial hair came in thicker
Healing- My injured thumb (tendon)) was healed while using this product. Recovery in general was improved
Heartburn- Yes, depending on dose and administration. Def watch for potential heartburn
Insomnia- None noted
Joint issues/aches- No joint issues or dryness noted
Lean Mass- Very small lean muscle gains
Libido- No positive or negative changes noted
Mood- Improved mood and motivation, most likely not attributed to the actual compound
Muscle Size-Small lean muscle gains for sure
Paranoia- None noted
Sexual issues- None noted
Strength- Decent immediate strength gains when used PWO
Testicular Atrophy- None noted
Vascularity- Improved

Conclusion:

I had several months using this product so I truly feel like I got a good overall feel how "I" responded to this compound and how "You" might respond as well

I would absolutely say that I think this compound works. Its very mild. It has a very mild lean muscle gain, some bodyfat loss, definitely some vascularity. Using 6 caps a day PWO I def improved aggression and strength as well and endurance and energy in my workouts. This was absolutely noticeable

Side Effects: None at all. I didn't see anything except heartburn which is a result not of the Turk but the Piperine in this version. And that is easily tolerated or fixed with acid reflux med.

I can say this reminds me of a very mild dosage of Anavar. Minus any suppression, or anger that you might see on DHT. No hair loss, no testicular atrophy. So I do think this is a valuable compound. For a natural athlete, or someone using HRT and wanting a little boost. Or also importantly this can be a great compound to use during PCT for some addtional gains.

How does it compare to AAS overall? I wouldn't make that mistake of making a true comparison between this and AAS even though I said it reminds me of the positives of some mild dose of Var. Money wise the AAS is going to be superior and results wise the AAS is going to be superior, but what I think you should consider is this product is virtually side effect free. It has no ability to suppress HPTA. But it has some anabolic effects. Its really a one of a kind compound.

Healing wise. My injured thumb that wouldn't even bend when I first started, is 100% fine now. It works 100%. My mind is kind of blown by this tbh, bc I am not one to just believe in random coincidences. I think it very well may have had to do with the healing in my injured thumb and I do think this warrants additional investigation and studies to see just how much healing power this might have in muscle tissue and tendons in human.

It was a fun log. I'm a bit burnt out between the log, gym, kids and work. Gonna take a week or so off and then get into my Super R Andro Log for IML.

If you liked my Log and Review, please leave me a message and as always, use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off on your orders at www.IronMagLabs.com

Oh yeah and on the Nasal Spray PT-141. At a dose of 600mcgs I did not find this product to be effective for Erections. The Nasal Spray noopept on the other hand is absolute magic,

Thanks everyone for your time! I'm outta here!
-Wesley

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great log-and that review was just fantastic!!!

on a side note any word on the TD BPC? :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoyed the log and review. Thank you!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just to re visit this months after running the turk....

My thumb that was inexpiclably damaged and injured previous to using Turkesterone is 100% healed still

I honestly am still blown away by the fact it healed on this log.

I have no other explanation, then the turkesterone healed it.

Wanted to let you guys know it wasn't just some random thing, it's completely 10000% fine now. Full 100% function

I'm beyond happy about it. It is just weird though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

My thumb that was inexpiclably damaged and injured previous to using Turkesterone is 100% healed still

Wanted to let you guys know it wasn't just some random thing, it's completely 10000% fine now. Full 100% function

whoa thats crazy .. it def was a very detailed log and glad your injury healed up

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I just ran some for 7 weeks at 4-5 caps a day, and a knee injury I had just suffered prior seemed to totally subside. I mean it was fairly significant, popping massively suddenly after a heavy set of sumo pulls and serious instability with everything daily. I was down for 3-4 days, limping for over a week, couldn’t use it on stairs for over 2 weeks.

I was diligent to take 20g collagen daily, get my vitamin c, Pregnenolone most days (PR and ER-mediated collagen synthesis) and added 120mg of primo to my cruise, so I was doing everything I knew to address it, but FWIW the Turk certainly didn’t hurt.

Obviously time could have been the answer regardless, but again nothing bad to say & things healed much faster than I expected with this cocktail. No peptides or GH or anything.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/26/2022

So I took 2 today at 7am and took 4 at 10am. Worked out at 11am, fasted.

I got a tiny bit of heartburn after the 4 at once, but it subsided super quick. I think I finally figured out why I get heartburn some days and not others. I have severe Acid Reflux, always have, so I take 2 nexium a day. One in am and one before bed. Well I often miss the night dose bc I forget. So the days that I missed the night time dose, even if I take my am dose, I get the mild heartburn. So if you have severe heartburn or acid reflux, keep this in mind.

So anyways, I was tired this am, not super motivated to hit the gym, but I will say once I got there, I perked right up and felt good. I did legs today and honestly it was very noticeable that I was stronger, had more energy and I tried explosive reps and this definitely improved my explosive power.

So I keep saying it acts alot like DHT. Think anavar or winstrol. You get very explosive strength increases. I def see I am far more vascular after taking the turk, and have veins popping out more then normal. But I am not seeing spikes in Blood Pressure or anything like that. Var and Winny can spike my BP and I often will get red face and ears on it. With turkesterone not at all. Also I want to make it known again, that this also stabilizes my CNS big time.

You can handle the weight way more stable with this in your system. That is the best way I can describe it. Nervous system is def responding better with this product. You feel much more "firm" in each and every lift, so that is cool. I noticed on the 6caps today too that I had alot more endurance in my workout too.

So I am very happy that I went to a higher dose as it def is revealing itself to me way clearer.

I think Im gonna try 6 caps at once like 1-2hours PWO and see how that goes.

I know someone is going to ask how much this compound would be if it were say var or winstrol. I can't say for a fact, no one can. But what I would say is this. 6 caps aka 3,000mgs of turkesterone , so far, it reminds me of say 10, maybe 15 mgs of var or winny? That's a guess. Or that is what it reminds me of. It feels like a mild but nice boost of a DHT anabolic steroid.

Not shabby at all for a natural compound.

BTW I have a female client of mine who is going to be using this too, so I am curious to see how she responds to this as well.

Update on the AA Noopept- The Amino Asylum Noopept is awesome. I had some Russian noopept, pharm grade, actually I still do, and that was the best version I have tried. The nasal spray is way better. The quality is just as good but 1-2 sprays aka 5-10mgs feels like what 20+mgs of oral noopept feels like. Super good focus, clarity, and mood enhancement. A++ on that item. My code "WES15" as you know gets you a discount at IML, MuscleGELZ and Amino just fyi (among about 10 other places too LOL)

Update on Log-
I figure I have maybe 20 days left of this log at high dose. I have spoken to Admin and they are going to sponsor me to do another log right after this. Which is super cool. IT's gonna be the Iron Mag Labs SUPER R ANDRO topical lotion.

So keep an eye out for that shortly after this ends.

I have used the oral before. I have not used this version.

So this should be fun. Just in time for spring body recomp too.

View attachment 212138
Side note: have you tried any other PPI for reflux? Do you still feel reflux even though the nexium prevents the heart burn?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Side note: have you tried any other PPI for reflux? Do you still feel reflux even though the nexium prevents the heart burn?
No, nexium handles it with ease so long as I am consistent.