WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Monday 12/20

Week 2 of the turkesterone and back to the gym

I def am feeling alot better today. Way Way better then last week.
Gonna bump it up to 4 turkesterone a day.

Gonna do my best to hit the gym every day this week and I will update accordingly.

Let's go!!! Brandon.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tuesday 12/21

So yesterdays leg workout went well. I def had a nice session. I did feel nice and strong during the session but it's probably going to take me high doses of Turkesterone PWO to really nail down just how much this helps a workout if at all.

Then of course I am monitoring my body to see if I get any unwanted effects.

I will say this. I ran out of my nexium and I popped 2 of these and within an hour I had heartburn. Now I am sensitive, which is why I stay on nexium. But there is Piperine, so if some users see heartburn, just break the dose up smaller more often.

I will prob try 2pills 2x a day
4 pills 1x a day
1 pill 4x a day

You name it. Im gonna play around with it.

Also I did not notice any increases in my BP. I am on BP meds but orals and stims can def still spike me.

With turkesterone at 2 caps thus far there has been ZERO elevations in BP or pulse. So this is a good thing

Hitting the gym shortly and just popped 2 of the turk. Will do 2 later today.

4 caps a day aka 2,000mgs total per day

Thanks to everyone following along :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TY Hyde

Appreciate your feedback as well

Update 12.21

Hit the gym an hour or two after dosaging. Used my old Death punch DMAA pwo.

Had an awesome workout today. Hit Chest, biceps and traps. Weird combo right? Now that I am 43, I don't go in with a plan like I did for 20 years, I get there and say hey, what do I feel like hitting today. And I figure out some supersets I wanna do since I am limited on time and I make it happen. And it feels good to have way way less pressure on me then when I was competing or when I was trying to maintain 20 inch arms and a 28 inch waist, benching 500 lbs.

So yeah no clear ability to say anything about the Turk. It's gonna take me a bit to really determine just what this compound is or isn't doing.

On a good note, Im gonna show you guys my Playlist for the day. You are gonna laugh, but I'm an 80s and 90s kid. I grew up in that time frame and so this music makes me happy. You may love or hate this.

Oh yeah, on a side note Im waiting for Mike A. to complete MitraDopa, the new Nootropic mood product from MA labs. Ill talk about that here once I get it as a bonus.

You are def gonna wanna hear about this product.

Trying to make this log unique and also I wanna get to this bottom of turkesterone once and for all. I have yet to see a comprehensive review of this product and I am going to tear this product apart for months to figure it out. One way or another.

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh another thing I meant to mention

Im gonna be pouring capsules out into some electrolytes. No PWO and no Stims.

So some days I am going to take say 4 caps and dump them into a natural ingredient shake. Then train 1, then 2 hours later and see how i feel and if i notice any immediate physical changes.

I'm prob gonna have to buy a bottle or two more to keep this log going 1-2 months at high dose.

Oh yeah and good news for me, check this out:

A doctor I work with has found antibodies at 100% levels almost two years later in patients who had Covid. Point? The point is the CDC is lying to you. You do not have "temporary" protection.

NATURAL IMMUNITY TRUMPS The Covid Vaccine. Quote me on that!

Good news: Mild COVID-19 induces lasting antibody protection

People who have had mild illness develop antibody-producing cells that can last lifetime

https://medicine.wustl.edu/news/good...dy-protection/

People who have had a mild case of COVID-19 are left with long-term antibody protection against future disease, according to a study from researchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh that would be interesting, i haven't opened up caps and dumped in a powder in ages

last one i was doing it with was Applied nutraceuticals RPM and yeah did notice a difference from caps vs powder form immediate effects

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so I did 4 caps total today, prior to workout

I have to say I got some pretty nasty pumps. In all fairness I used some PWO with the turk, so I can't count this as the turkesterone alone.

The PWO I use doesn't normally give me any pumps tbh, and I know it very very well, so this was odd, but I was def getting dbol style pumps.

I had a nice session again, I did squats.

Im still coughing up mucus from Covid and I still have fluid feeling in my lungs kinda like Walking Pneumonia

Nothing 75mgs of Ephedrine wont kick the **** out of.

If this continues Im gonna blast Bronkaid for a few days.

So still way too soon to say much about turkesterone. I'm gonna order a few bottles so I can have extras on hand.

I have a few clients on it as we speak. One of them who is also a veteran absolutely loves it already. I'm a bit shocked to hear. The others have not said much but my orders for Turkesterone have been pretty steady.

"IF" This compound ends up a legit, this might be a game changer for natty lifters and for PCT>

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late But In, Glad you are feeling better and back in the gym!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 12/27

Merry Christmas btw to everyone here, hope you guys had a great Holiday

I was back the gym yesterday with my 4 year old. She's actually a member and will do cardio and situps, etc, with me. Since she is off school all week, she will be with me all week.

So I did try opening the caps several times since I have updated this thread. I will say that its a bad idea. For one, the ingredients in the capsules does not mix well at all. It really floats on top of the water and sticks to the sides of the cup.
For two, even with my nexium it gave me some heartburn, again the piperine being the issue.
I will say that I genuinely felt my workout was improved using 4 pwo. It did give me pumps on pretty much all day so I think its safe to say the compound can give pumps and an edge PWO. So I will just use the caps the rest of this log. Not gonna try dumping them out anymore.

Workout was solid. Still fending off some congestion and stuffy nose post covid, but nothing impacting my workouts, etc. More annoying then anything.

I also will say I feel like I am shaving more often then normal. I will keep an eye on this, but I def feel like facial hair is coming in faster and darker.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update 12/27

I also will say I feel like I am shaving more often then normal. I will keep an eye on this, but I def feel like facial hair is coming in faster and darker.
Ohh this might be a product for those people who can’t grow a single hair

Lol jk

But I think that means it’s doing something inside your system .. wether raising your test or not hard to tell without results , but I like this side effect :)

For me it would be a lot of white hairs at 40yrs lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update 12/27

This would be a sign of increased Growth Hormone Release ......................

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update 12/27

Merry Christmas btw to everyone here, hope you guys had a great Holiday

I was back the gym yesterday with my 4 year old. She's actually a member and will do cardio and situps, etc, with me. Since she is off school all week, she will be with me all week.

So I did try opening the caps several times since I have updated this thread. I will say that its a bad idea. For one, the ingredients in the capsules does not mix well at all. It really floats on top of the water and sticks to the sides of the cup.
For two, even with my nexium it gave me some heartburn, again the piperine being the issue.
I will say that I genuinely felt my workout was improved using 4 pwo. It did give me pumps on pretty much all day so I think its safe to say the compound can give pumps and an edge PWO. So I will just use the caps the rest of this log. Not gonna try dumping them out anymore.

Workout was solid. Still fending off some congestion and stuffy nose post covid, but nothing impacting my workouts, etc. More annoying then anything.

pretty cool to have your 4 year old with you-and a member-wow!!!

you are lucky, nasal congestion used to mess with my workouts pretty bad-afrin spray helped me on a temporary basis.

get well soon!!! :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 12/29

For some odd reason the last 2 days I have been super unmotivated. To train and to even work. I think I am burnt out from over working, not to mention I'm the cook in the house, 3 meals a day and raising 3 kids. I'm not here to complain, I'm simpling relating my psychology atm for the sake of the log. I think once the kids are back in school and time frees up a bit, I will be motivated again. I never stay unmotivated for long.

Just taking the Turk (or any supp) gets me motivated. I'm pretty easy tbh.

So anyways what I wanna say is this. I was shaving in the mirror and I noticed when lifting my arms, my shoulders are super striated.

I thought I was seeing things. I def am leaner then I was a few weeks ago. Now I dont' know if this is Covid + Turkesterone, etc.

But the fact is I am leaner. On the scale I am 1lb heavier then pre-covid. That fluctuates from morning to night, but I'm def seeing about a pound more.

I am eating clean overall. I did cut drinks a little bit, Im a Corona fan and I think that could be helping lean me out too?

So I am not going to say yet, this is Turkesterone that has me leaner. HOWEVER, it might be, so I am going to keep my eyes out to see if I get even leaner and striated.

I think I am going to change up my routine too. I think I am going to do 2 pills on my days off and 4 on my days on. Reason being a bottle is only 60 caps and I'm not made out of money.

I do want to do the log for a few months. I did get the first 2 bottles free, but I also just bought more.

The more and more I am seeing there is not many logs or experiences that are credible out there. So I kinda wanna be one of the first.

I wanna say this stuff is amazing. This stuff is decent. Or this stuff is crap.

And I'm not gonna lie. Robert hired me as an employee knowing that. I will say this. IML wouldn't put a piece of crap out there and then ask me to log it. No chance. They know I am going to speak my mind on the product. And I am going to

Anyone have any good workout songs or anything else to get me motivated?

Another thing is I cut out my PWO so I can experience this product and it's effects minus the PWO having the effects. That might be a big part of the last 2 days too.

Ill bounce outta this. In meantime, check this video out if you have free time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgbN4-L3O3s&t=5s

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hang in there brother, you must have magic johnson genes to gain weight while sick with covid---must be the turk, you did continue to take while sick, correct?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hang in there brother, you must have magic johnson genes to gain weight while sick with covid---must be the turk, you did continue to take while sick, correct?
No sir I lost weight while having Covid.

But what I meant is that I gained all my weight back that I had lost on covid, and I am up 1+ pound compared to my bodyweight Pre Covid.

I apologize for any confusion.

I did not start this until after I was done with covid. I still will log this for 2 months+

Maybe Robert will even sponsor me to run it for a month at 6 caps a day? I can certainly ask him. He's very awesome about letting me log his products. Between IML, MuscleGELZ and MA labs I am very well treated by my bosses. I also love the brands products.

It's easy to promote and sell something you believe in and that is high quality. Super easy.

I hope this Turk is awesome. I truly do.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is always great when you notice little positive changes, that alone should give you some motivation. You can slack a bit Jan 1 but than it's time to get back at it!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Start watching YouTube vids from Eric Bugenhagen.

Check out the album Winter Kills by Devildriver.

Play Creeping Death by Metallica on repeat at max volume.

Add some sublingual Pregnenolone tabs preWO or some mornings. Or try some Dermacrine.

Keep watching YouTube vids from Eric Bugenhagen.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1/2/2022

Thanks guys for following. Appreciate all the feedback. I did train over the last few days but just been way too busy to post up tbh

So nothing still new to say, I know it def sounds like a boring log so far. Sick and nothing exciting has happened.

I dont expect some insane result off the bat. I'd be happy with a few lean pounds over the period of 2-3 months "if" that is possible and by lean mass I don't mean muscle. You are not going to gain 3lbs of pure muscle at my age on anything unless I was blasting a massive cycle and eating like a hog, and I'm doing neither.

Got my new HRT script. They booted androgel and went for a generic. Still $400 but insurance pays it.

I have been doing 2 turk on my days off and 4 on my days on.

Workouts have been good on it, and I still say I feel pumps on it and I even ran and did some cardio this week on it and I did feel good.

Nothing insane to say yet. I am shaving more.

Oh I will say my appetite has been lower. Could be random? Who knows. But all week I had no appetite. Let's see if this lasts the whole time or if it was just this one week on turk.

Otherwise I did get out of my unmotivated few days and am ready to roll. Monday is my busiest day of the week but not too busy for some Chest and Biceps.

(like my ornament in the back?)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck-wes...hope you get everything on track and dialed in!!! :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/3/2022

Went to the gym and hit Chest, Biceps and Traps

Popped 4 turkesterone about 1+ hr pwo. I have to say , even with my nexium again I felt a slight bit of heartburn. Nothing terrible but it was there.

Workout was excellent. I def feel like it's improving my workouts a little bit. I def feel a tiny bit more energy during my lifts.

Now I am training lighter and higher reps on this regiment, just bc I have torn so many muscles in the past few years. I wish I could see how this does on HEAVY and super HEAVY lifting. I wont do that though fyi.

Another thing I will say. My gf was actually complementing me. She said (and she never compliments me) that she could see more striations in my shoulder then ever before and she could see the fibers. So she is seeing exactly what I said I saw. The thing I will say, my shoulders are my strong point. My biggest muscle and also I don't have a drop of fat on them.

So I have a tiny tiny bit of bodyfat on my obliques. I have not noticed that that went down any but my shoulders look super super striated. Very different then before the turkesterone.

This is an important thing to note. This does remind me of what anavar or winny does. It hardens the muscle and reveals the muscle more. Shows more striations.

I am relatively sure that this is 100% result of the turkesterone. So I will know more, if I get even more striated.

Now I am very lean already so to be honest on someone who is thick or carrying alot of bodyfat I doubt your are going to notice this. If you are 6-10% it is much easier to see compounds show themselves, var, winny, halo, tren, etc.

Also I am not even tan and I can see these way better.

Another thing is that my bodyweight is only up a pound. But I have not increased calories. I am eating clean. But in all fairness to gain any significant muscle on a compound, you need more protein, more calories, right? So I will try and increase my calories a bit and see if any additional weight and muscle packs on quickly.

Definitely motivated today.

BTW I got my refill of my BP meds today. I use Byostolic. If anyone is looking for a solid BP med, I highly recommend this. And no I get nothing out of telling you this. I have used BP meds on and off for years and I would say this is the best one I have used. Doesn't mess with libido or erections. Lowers my numbers 20 points and keeps my pulse 20 points lower at all times. Stuff is A+++

Metabolic Doctor who I used to work with recommends this as one of his top choices and I have to agree. Stuff is gold

Back at the gym for legs tommorrow.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/3/2022

BTW I got my refill of my BP meds today. I use Byostolic. If anyone is looking for a solid BP med, I highly recommend this. And no I get nothing out of telling you this. I have used BP meds on and off for years and I would say this is the best one I have used. Doesn't mess with libido or erections. Lowers my numbers 20 points and keeps my pulse 20 points lower at all times. Stuff is A+++

Metabolic Doctor who I used to work with recommends this as one of his top choices and I have to agree. Stuff is gold

Back at the gym for legs tommorrow.

View attachment 211394
I don't hear anyone talking about this wonderful medication anymore, I used to be rx bystolic, I agree it is great and completely free of side effects for me. I didn't even know it was still being Rx.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've taken omeprazole for years...when i get a reflux/heartburn flare-up tums works well....before i started omeprazole tums didn't do much but the combination when needed works really well-for me at least.
glad you got your refill of bp meds!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't hear anyone talking about this wonderful medication anymore, I used to be rx bystolic, I agree it is great and completely free of side effects for me. I didn't even know it was still being Rx.
They just approved it for Generic in December.

Before that it was brand name only and it was going for cash prices of $1-200 for a months supply. Crazy.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Update, sounds like it is doing it's thing !!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/4/2022

Hit the gym and hit legs. 4 caps 1-2 hours PWO. Workout was great, felt energized and def completed more reps and intensity then I usually do

Update 1/5/2022

Hit the gym, and did Back, Triceps and some biceps

I was actually a little sore, mostly biceps today going in, which is surprising bc I have not been sore in a long time. I never train hard or intense enough anymore. Not by choice but after so many injuries I have been just kinda going through the hoops.

So I will say this supplement is def motivating me to train harder. I def feel like I am having slightly better Workouts. I can say that using creatine and/or PWO powders too, so this is cool that I can count this into the mix.

I spoke to one of my clients who has been on 2 caps a day since the IML version came out and he said he is noticeably losing fat and he intends to buy more, so that is good.

As for me, I have not seen too much bodyfat loss around my midsection but like I mentioned in the areas I am super lean I am seeing new striations and some hardening.

So far this is what I can say about IML Turkesterone

BENEFITS to date:

Improvements in motivation and intensity
Additional Striations in very lean areas
A slight feeling of thermogenesis

Side Effects to date:
I def get heartburn on 4 caps at once
I am shaving daily (which I dont like) aka more facial and hair growth
Darkening of hair

Also I feel like I get pumps on this. Now I don't know if you count Pumps as a benefit or a negative. IT can go both ways. Sometimes too much of a pump can limit my rep ranges and that is not good thing. Sometimes a good pump leaves me feeling great after a workout, so that is a good thing.

So take that into account.

I know I haven't really reviewed this too much yet, so I appreciate your patience.

Oh yeah I did improve my caloric intake for a few days. Def doing way more high protein meals and larger portions.

My congestion and sinus congestion from covid is finally going away.

Also I should mention I have done very little cardio on this product to date. Usually I do more but I am limited on time. I feel like I would like to do 20mins a day for say 4+ days a week to also gauge a product.

So consider that in my remarks. I will say this, my workouts on this are nothing extraordinary that the average person can't do. In the past I might be benching 500lbs and squatting 700+ and that is much different to gauge AAS or a compound then what I am doing now.

So what I am saying is that my review is the "MINIMAL" of what positive effects could potentially happen. I am not training even remotely close to full force just because I'm trying not to get hurt. I prob put in about 60% effort.

Something else to consider in this review:

Song of the day was "Take me to the Hospital by Prodigy"
If you view the video, look who has the top comment ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad you are feeling better wes...this product looks very interesting, it is on my to-do list once my christmas finances are in order---i hate to buy things on my credit card that i can't pay off right away-i kind of overdid it this year, lol. :eek:

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
glad you are feeling better wes...this product looks very interesting, it is on my to-do list once my christmas finances are in order---i hate to buy things on my credit card that i can't pay off right away-i kind of overdid it this year, lol. :eek:
I don't even own a credit card for that reason. I pay cash for everything. Makes running a business interesting 🤣

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't even own a credit card for that reason. I pay cash for everything. Makes running a business interesting 🤣
i have tore up american express card for their extreme leftist views--i have a bank card but i never use it for online anything, i have a bluebird card for that...i rarely use my capital one card and when i do i pay it off monthly to prevent interest, but this christmas i went overboard, lol.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ok Turk is all over the internet now. vigarous Steve considers it apart of a dream stack. I guess it kept his SHBG high even on primo?

I'm curious if you guys think an oral having cyclodextrin really matters. also I've heard of some people injecting it. where the heck do I get injectable?

seems like IML Turk might be better than gorilla mind because it's got both cyclodextrin and Piper fruit? also less expensive of course

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ok Turk is all over the internet now. vigarous Steve considers it apart of a dream stack. I guess it kept his SHBG high even on primo?

I'm curious if you guys think an oral having cyclodextrin really matters. also I've heard of some people injecting it. where the heck do I get injectable?

seems like IML Turk might be better than gorilla mind because it's got both cyclodextrin and Piper fruit? also less expensive of course
Cyclo can’t hurt.

I wouldn’t buy anything from Gorilla Mind if the absolute price tag/value for the ingredients is a top concern. There is definitely a bit of a “Derrick tax”; if the market bears it because of his popularity then it makes sense for him to have a bit higher profit margins.

You never really want to be amongst the first guys injecting anything

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/6/2022

I'm gonna tell you guys something you might not believe...

But first. Workout was legs today.

Something I forgot to mention and I have no clue why bc I wanna be thorough. Im doing intermittent fasting. I dont eat after dinner and have no breakfast so EVERY single entry I have posted so far has been FASTED. I workout around 11am and my first meal is 12pm-1pm unless noted

Today for the first time, I was starving bringing kids to school. Im lean enough so I grabbed bacon egg and cheese on a biscuit and breakfast potatoes and coffee and Wendys. Which is amazing btw. I took 4 caps of Turkesterone. Zero heartburn this time

I have to say my workout was way more energetic with the food in my system today then Fasted. I was doing legs and I did not run out of breathe. I did 10 sets of 10 on squats. REcall I tore my Quad 100% off years ago and since then I have not squatted over 315. Today I went up to 225, which used to be my warmup, but the point being I do wanna start doing heavier squats again

I'm ready now. Squats iMO are the most important exercise and I like them 2x a week. Never have I been so muscular and lean as when I was doing reps of 20 with say 315 and 405.

So anyways here is the news I am going to tell you, that you won't believe:

I never mentioned this because I have no reason to, but my Thumb on my left hand. It simply stopped working 4-5 months ago. I started waking up and couldn't bend it. I did not injure it to my recollection. And it was so stiff and the joint felt bone to bone. I mean talk about excruciating pain. I tried a number of topicals. I tried anti inflammatories. I tried massage, etc. Nothing was helping it. To the point for the last 2 months my body just adapted that if I Grip something with my left hand the thumb doesn't even bend. And when it does bend, especially in the morning it is super super painful> Feels like bone on bone.

I assumed synovial fluid issue, ligament tear, some sort of damage. Joint issue, you name it

Just last week I finally decided I was going to call my ortho surgeon and schedule for a CT scan and imaging to see WTF is going on.

So anyways, just this week I noticed that my thumb started to be able to bend. Painful but bending. Then by a few days in I could bend it more and I can feel a pop, but nevertheless I can grip. By today I am fully gripping with that thumb and its almost not painful at all.

Even my GF is like WTF, bc she was helping massage it and she was grossed out how stiff and locked it was. I mean I have never experience a joint just locking up and the pain was enormous. Ive broken a finger before and that was not as painful as this.

So anyways, it is somehow magically working again.

So I was like, what could it be? The only thing I have added is this Turkesterone. I have not added ANYTHING else new in terms of suppz, vitamins, meds you name it.

So I started Searching pubmed and holy ****, I found this:

Beneficial effects of beta-Ecdysone on the joint, epiphyseal cartilage tissue and trabecular bone in ovariectomized rats
Ecdysteroids are steroids found in invertebrates and plants. In mammals they have protein anabolic effects. We have recently published antiosteoporotic effects of Tinospora cordifolia (TC) extract and the search for the possible active ingredients yielded the presence of beta-Ecdysone (Ecd). Therefore, we investigated the effects of pure Ecd in ovariectomized rats on morphological changes in joint, epiphyseal cartilage and trabecular tissue.

Ecd and E(2) induced a significant increase in the thickness of joint cartilage. The whole epiphyseal growth plate and its proliferative and hypertrophic zones were also increased by Ecd whereas E(2) reduced their size. The percentage of trabecular area in the metaphysis of tibia was significantly increased in Ecd and E(2) treated animals. Results provide a plausible explanation for the antiosteoporotic effects of TC. Hence, TC as well as other Ecd producing plants or pure Ecd may be of value in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis which is of increasing importance due to aging and obesity among individuals.

Holy ****. Did this turkesterone just correct a medical issue in my thumb?

I have zero other explanation but my mind is blown that I just found this study and am seeing extreme relief in an injury

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shoot, maybe I should have jumped on the intro sales. Few hundred bunks in Turk still less than something like a TB500 repair cycle for a muscle, and this is my knee connective tissue I’m looking into anyway, not muscles (which are much easier to repair).

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shoot, maybe I should have jumped on the intro sales. Few hundred bunks in Turk still less than something like a TB500 repair cycle for a muscle, and this is my knee connective tissue I’m looking into anyway, not muscles (which are much easier to repair).
feeling same. gonna wait for another sale I guess. it's expensive cuz everyone seems to be doing 4 pills a day

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty cool stuff here !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My problem is I want to try everything I read about, if I never bought another supplement, I would probably run out in about 5 years.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/7/2022

Hit the gym and wanted to do Shoulders and biceps but the gym was packed today, prob bc it was a snow day. And I had my daughter w me so I just set up on the Incline and supersetted super wide grip Inclines, with Bicep curls, with shoulder raises with My variations of trap shrugs. Prob did about 40min workout.

And oh yeah I did snowblow and shovel for over an hour, so that was easily a solid warmup for the gym

Workout was good. I ate lunch today and took my 4 Turkesterone.

There is a clear difference for me in terms of heartburn or no heartburn. If I take the Turk with food I have none, if I take 2 or more on an empty stomach I get heartburn. So that's something for anyone running this to consider.

Again I feel like I had a stronger more productive workout having eaten prior. I never felt super strong Fasted ever in the past, so this is nothing new.

I did feel pretty warm during this workout aka the thermogenic effect was def felt from the Turkesterone and I was def sweaty a slight bit more then normal. Not a bad thing.

What else...Hmmm...trying to think. Well my thumb is still improving today. Which is simply crazy to me. I honestly cannot believe it's healing and working again. I did have a comment on another forum whereas a friend asked, did you possibly have a bone spur and it broke off. Honestly I have no clue. I didn't feel a "spur" per say but I also can't count that out.
I don't know but if nothing else happens great for me this log, I am super happy that my thumb is feeling better. I was very nervous I'd have to go through ANOTHER surgery. I'm so sick of injuries and surgeries, and that is why I have been babying my physique in the gym, to avoid it.

So anyways I am very happy with my progress. No new physical changes but I think I hit the gym 5 days straight this week. Def feeling motivated and def feeling good and optimistic.

My teenage daughter got me hooked on a song she likes. So this helped my workout. This ones kinda embarrassing but hey if you are forced to listen to something in the car 200x you might start to like it too LOL

Weekend I may take off tbh. I wouldn't mind going one more day though if possible.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it would be nice if they could sell the turk in liquid form since it's in cyclodextrine already. AA has some cyclodextrine liquid orals like 7-keto-dhea. they taste pretty bad but I bet you wouldn't get heart burn. plus you get to sublingual until it burns too much

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s probably at least partially the bioperine. I get heartburn if I take pills on an empty stomach with Bioperine almost any time on blast.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s probably at least partially the bioperine. I get heartburn if I take pills on an empty stomach with Bioperine almost any time on blast.
Agreed I mentioned it somewhere above. I would guess it was 100% the bioperine. That gets me anytime I use it and the fact I am sensitive to acid reflux, I dont think everyone will get it, but anyone with acid reflux, I bet there is a high chance they get it with this version if you take on an empty stomach. Everytime I have taken it with food even at 4 caps I am fine :)

Ty for following along everyone and commenting. Truly appreciate it!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/9/2022

Sunday workout.

Popped 2 turk at 8am, popped 2 more at 11am, both on empty stomach. No hearturn today trying it that way. Cool

Workout was Shoulders, shoulder raises, traps and some hammer curls (seated).

Workout was awesome. I stayed light, did super slow and controlled reps and high reps. I was getting some burning pumps. I have said it before I feel like TURK gives very good pumps. I def can see more vascularity , thats another thing I have to say. I haven't seen new vascularity in awhile and the past week or two I see veins in my arms running sideways. These veins are small ones, but nevertheless they seemed to have surfaced. I have never seen them before so this is cool

I def see lower bodyfat in very lean areas. Again, to date, in my obliques, or places I have a tiny bit more bodyfat, I can't say I see a reduction. But the super lean areas got even leaner.

Workout was excellent. I'm motivated. I came home and had a BLT for lunch. I really need to jack up my calories every single day. Tonight headed to Texas Roadhouse and will eat a huge meal to make up for the lack of calories this far today.

Thumbs still bending way easier but today its a tiny painful again. But I've been messing with it alot and bending it alot (since it bends now) so I might have to leave it alone a bit and see what happens.

Otherwise, all is good, here is a video on Turkesterone that is new for you to watch if you want:

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 1/11/22

Workout on 1/9
= Upper body- Had a great workout, did 2tabs 2x that day pwo. Very good session overall

Workout on 1/10= Legs- Used 2x2 caps again prior to workout. No heartburn. Workout wasn't the best today. Tired and short on time and a bit sore from the previous workout tbh. Also I did some cardio prior and that didn't help my cause re:energy. I did not eat prior to the workout and I do think that was part of it too.

I will say this. I was looking at my physique and I am def fuller. It's very obvious. I weighed in 202+/ This means I am currently 2lbs heavier then Pre-Covid when I started this log. So I have gained 2lbs. Some water weight, maybe a tiny bit of muscle.

I do believe I am a slight bit leaner overall then when I started this. I def am leaner and harder in very lean areas like arms, shoulders, quads. I also bumped up my diet a bit recently.

So what I do want to add is that you can't discount muscle memory. I may return to a bigger size much faster then someone who never had muscle previously is going to add size. So this is part of the reason i can visibly see a nice change in my physique. Def have gotten a few compliments which is nice and it feels good to be fuller and visibly more muscular then I was Day 1. What I really wanna get out of this besides gauging this product is some bodyfat loss in my abdominal area. I don't have alot at all, nor on my obliques but I am hoping to tighten up my midsection even more.

I will admit also that to date, my workouts when I take TURK with food are far better then when I train with TURK fasted. That may not sound like rocket science, but I don't know for fact everyone will respond this way. Some people love fasted training. I'm not neccessarily one of them. I understand the fat loss aspects of fasted training etc, but for me, if I have more energy and strength from food in my system, I would argue my workout intensity and workouts are superior and therefore I likely have a better muscle building ability and fat loss ability then I do when fasted.

So anyways I am off to the gym. Gonna superset some Back, Triceps, Biceps and Traps. Gonna go heavier today and lower reps which is my favorite way to train and I have not trained that way in this log yet.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1/11/2022

4 Turkesterone (2x2 aka 2 at 8am, 2 at 11am, workout at noon)
No Heartburn

Had a great workout. Again got a good pump. I did go heavier today and it felt good to train heavier again.

I will say I still feel a pump using this product PWO. Had good energy in the gym and aggression

Nothing really new to say. I did go and grab a cheat meal after my workout. Wendys- double stack, chili, some fries and half a frosty. Felt good to eat some fatty food as I have been eating super clean for many months.

Also as many of you know I am a rep for AA as well. ( Yes WES15 code works there too LOL ) I just want to show you something new I will be using. I have of course used noopept many times but never in a spray. So Ill comment on how this works in this log just to mix it up a bit Still waiting for the MA labs mitradopa too. Also that is my absolute secret weapon. Glutathione. 200mgs ED or EOD is what I use cut with Bac water. This can repair organs and improve liver and kidney functions very very fast. Besides BPC-157 this is what I consider the most magical compound on the market. I swear by this stuff for anyone who is Bodybuilding and using any kind of PED's.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AA noopept and glutathione
do you happen to know why you can't refrigerate their glutathione?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AA noopept and glutathione
do you happen to know why you can't refrigerate their glutathione?
I don't know the actual theory behind why but I know you shouldn't. I tried it and mine crashed. Then I couldn't reconstitute it even heating it and trying repeatedly.

I also cut my glutathione at a ratio of 1:1. Aka I do 1 cc of Bac water and 1 cc of gluathione. I use it to do site enhancement too. You can add massive temporary size gains to a muscle using this. For instance after I tore my tricep off, it will never be the same size. If I hit it 1-2x a week, it is just as big if not bigger then my other tricep and visually makes me symetrical.

Their Glutathione is to die for. I literally had kidney function at 60% and I used 200mgs ED alongside adding much more water daily and my kidney function returned to 100% in under 3 weeks.

I blew my doctors mind.

This stuff is magical. No joke.