WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Turkesterone

Here's a new log I will be doing starting in the next week or so...

Will be using HRT (which I have been on for years) and no other supplements at all except your everyday vitamins, organ support, preworkout here and there and of course my Glutathione

I will challenge this super popular compound and see if it works.

More Plates More Dates suggests he would compare this to 2.5mgs of Anavar per 500mgs. Im gonna run it at 1,000mgs ED.

I have clients using Turkesterone at 1-2K ed as we speak and they love it

Remember, this is NOT SUPPRESSIVE. This is for the natural athlete to get a huge edge.

Feel free to ask questions, I won't be posting daily, but several times per week.

You can use my code "WES15" at checkout to get 15% off this item if you would like to order it before my log is complete. I plan to do 30-60 days of it and gauge it during that period.

**Disclaimer- I am a long time REP with IronMagLabs but I promise to give actual information and judge this product in full honesty.

COMING SOON! Thanksgiving 2021

imllogo.png

Turkesterone

by Iron Mag Labs

60 capsules

Infused with Piperine to increase bioavailability

• Increased Muscle Mass
  • Accelerated Fat Loss
  • Prevents Muscle Breakdown
  • Increases Endurance
  • Doesn’t Require A PCT

First, what is Turkesterone?

Turkesterone is an ecdysteroid which is a steroid found typically in plants and insects. They are responsible for the development of these insects - specifically the molting and growth aspect of them.

Turkesterone in supplement form is typically from a Leuzea plant. Many of these ecdysterones are similar in their effects on humans, but typically Turkesterone is seen as having the most powerful effects.
Turkesterone has gained a lot of interest in the bodybuilding community as it can dramatically improve your pefromance, gains and alter your body composition.
It has been compared in it's effacacy to anabolic steroids but have none of the androgenic downsides that those compounds contain. It also is considered "natty" still and is not banned by WADA (yet at least).
Health Benefits of Turkesterone

Turkesterone has numerous health benefits including:

• Can help improve lean muscle tissue
  • Improve body composition and muscle-to-fat ratio
  • Improved memory performance
  • Increased muscular endurance.
  • Improved recovery time.
  • Potentially shows positive outcomes with anxiety
  • Potentially can improve sleep, cholesterol, and glucose levels
  • Similar benefits to steroids without having to cycle or do PCT

Most athletes use Turkesterone primarily for the aesthetic and muscle building benefits - but the ancillary performance and health benefits are not to be ignored either.

In a study it actually outperformed dbol

Directions for use:

Take 1-2 capsules per day with water

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Turkesterone has arrived at Iron Mag Labs!

Mine ships today so I will be starting this log either end of week or beginning of next :) Excited to go!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Here is a study to read on Ecdysteroids:

Ecdysteroids as non-conventional anabolic agent: performance enhancement by ecdysterone supplementation in humans

T Aldi

T Aldi

Awards
Here is a study to read on Ecdysteroids:

Ecdysteroids as non-conventional anabolic agent: performance enhancement by ecdysterone supplementation in humans
As this doesn’t bind to androgen receptors, what is the mechanism of action for muscle growth? The results of this study are certainly encouraging.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As this doesn’t bind to androgen receptors, what is the mechanism of action for muscle growth? The results of this study are certainly encouraging.

Increasing numbers of dietary supplements with ecdysteroids are marketed as “natural anabolic agents”. Results of recent studies suggested that their anabolic effect is mediated by estrogen receptor (ER) binding. Within this study the anabolic potency of ecdysterone was compared to well characterized anabolic substances. Effects on the fiber sizes of the soleus muscle in rats as well the diameter of C2C12 derived myotubes were used as biological readouts. Ecdysterone exhibited a strong hypertrophic effect on the fiber size of rat soleus muscle that was found even stronger compared to the test compounds metandienone (dianabol), estradienedione (trenbolox), and SARM S 1, all administered in the same dose (5 mg/kg body weight, for 21 days). In C2C12 myotubes ecdysterone (1 µM) induced a significant increase of the diameter comparable to dihydrotestosterone (1 µM) and IGF 1 (1.3 nM). Molecular docking experiments supported the ERβ mediated action of ecdysterone. To clarify its status in sports, ecdysterone should be considered to be included in the class “S1.2 Other Anabolic Agents” of the list of prohibited substances of the World Anti-Doping Agency.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. I’m a big fan of Greg Doucette and he is selling a turk product now. Hoping this works out well for you. I’m actually a fan of ecdy in general. Had success with both Thermolife Ebol and Mass Pro Synthagen.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed. I’m a big fan of Greg Doucette and he is selling a turk product now. Hoping this works out well for you. I’m actually a fan of ecdy in general. Had success with both Thermolife Ebol and Mass Pro Synthagen.
Appreciate the follow

Will be nice to try this out, now that I am not competing and just on low dose HRT and have nothing to prove.

I truly hope this works out well. I will say this, I have clients on 1-2K of this a day and they love it and swear by it. I have sold alot of this already on my store.

I may go up to 2k dose per day in this log. I mean why not try it right?

I forget if I mentioned but that kid from Dates and Plates ( I think thats the name ) said he compares 500mgs to 2.5mgs of anavar.

That will be super impressive if that is true for a natural compound.

Another version I will try this year is the Iron Forged Nutrition Ecdysterone.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed to see for my next run after recovery

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This landed so I will officially start this MONDAY.

Happy Holidays everyone!

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I could log turk for longer than a day, but that **** really activates my bowels. Tried hcgains turk with cyclodextrin and exubol some time after and I couldnt make it past a day or two with either products.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you to everyone following along

My apologies. Monday is here, I am going to have to start this probably WEDS if I am lucky.

Came down sick with cold and sinus infection over the holidays. My youngest daughter brought it home from school.
Whats funny is that they force these kids to wear masks and as we all know masks do not work.

So now almost every single kid and parent is sick. I started antibiotics today

I did a light workout yesterday with 135lbs on benching and some curls and shoulder raises just to get my blood flowing Will hit Super light legs today maybe some leg press and extensions.

But yeah, I am not going to start this log being this sick. I'll pop Turkesterone 1 a day until weds and then hopefully by then I feel better to do this.

Also I am using BRONKAID like its candy today LOL

Thanks guys for your patience :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok Weds is here and no chance the log starts.

Sorry guys. This is a nasty sinus infection, even with antibiotics and I meant to say I am injecting massive amounts of glutathione.

And I still feel like crap. Skipping the gym today, went the last 3 days but maybe that was a mistake.

My daughter is on AMOX and she has had this 14 days and its coming back even on antibiotics.

WTF is this mutant sinus nonsense.

And no, its not covid while anyones thinking. Everyone thinks EVERYTHING is covid. But this is some potent sinus crap going around, I will say that.

If this continues I will do Zpack and Prednisone. Self administered. Those two drugs kill ANYTHING.

So anyways I have 2 clients using the IML turk and they are about a week in and they already say they love the product.

I find that interesting. I find this entire compound interesting. I can't wait to run it.

So sorry for the delay, please bare with me. You know I will be healthy and hitting this full speed ahead.

Im actually considering one more competition. Im down to about 200lbs intentionally and Im eyeing physique or even classic BBing. Im ripped to hell right now and I could compete in a few weeks if I even remotely tried.

A thought. I haven't competed in 4 years. I could care less if I win or place, but I may very well step on stage again this year with my old ass.

Keep an eye out.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sorry guys. This is a nasty sinus infection, even with antibiotics and I meant to say I am injecting massive amounts of glutathione.

And I still feel like crap. Skipping the gym today, went the last 3 days but maybe that was a mistake.

My daughter is on AMOX and she has had this 14 days and its coming back even on antibiotics.

And no, its not covid while anyones thinking. Everyone thinks EVERYTHING is covid. But this is some potent sinus crap going around, I will say that.

If this continues I will do Zpack and Prednisone. Self administered. Those two drugs kill ANYTHING.

So anyways I have 2 clients using the IML turk and they are about a week in and they already say they love the product.

I find that interesting. I find this entire compound interesting. I can't wait to run it.

So sorry for the delay, please bare with me. You know I will be healthy and hitting this full speed ahead.

Im actually considering one more competition. Im down to about 200lbs intentionally and Im eyeing physique or even classic BBing. Im ripped to hell right now and I could compete in a few weeks if I even remotely tried.

A thought. I haven't competed in 4 years. I could care less if I win or place, but I may very well step on stage again this year with my old ass.

Keep an eye out.
My kids got it three weeks ago wife had it two weeks ago takes a little while for it to go away, usually I am always sick didn’t get it this time. For the people taking it now are they doing one pill or two? Split doses am pm with or without food I just got mine today will probably start today.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry about the sickness; my son just began daycare a few months ago and we’ve all had 3 different sinus infections now in about 2 months. Hacking up yellow already again myself.

Subbed for when the log starts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Keep an eye out.
if it is a true sinus infection i would do the Zpack/prednisone combo sooner rather than later...until i got nasal reconstruction surgery i used to get sinus infections at least once a year-those sinus infections were 100x worse than when i had covid...but within 2 days of starting Zpack/prednisone i was much better.

good luck!!! :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if it is a true sinus infection i would do the Zpack/prednisone combo sooner rather than later...until i got nasal reconstruction surgery i used to get sinus infections at least once a year-those sinus infections were 100x worse than when i had covid...but within 2 days of starting Zpack/prednisone i was much better.

good luck!!! :)
You are 100% dead on with this combo

This is what I used when I worked in the med field and still swear by

Im switching antibiotics and going right to a zpack tonight

Me and my 14 year old daughter have it the worst. Everyone elses is mild.

I hate being sick more then anything and this def is a nasty version that's going around.

Thinking just to start the log monday. I should be fine by then.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You are 100% dead on with this combo

This is what I used when I worked in the med field and still swear by

Im switching antibiotics and going right to a zpack tonight

Me and my 14 year old daughter have it the worst. Everyone elses is mild.

I hate being sick more then anything and this def is a nasty version that's going around.

Thinking just to start the log monday. I should be fine by then.
yes, i had a ton of experience with sinus infections prior to nasal reconstruction surgery.....Zpack and prednisone worked like a charm, it was unfortunate all the pain and suffering i endured before they finally treated me with that combo. regular antibiotics had no effect at all-i damn near had a stroke from eating so many sudafed just to be able to breathe.

good luck-hope you and your family feel better soon!!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So guys my 14 year old tested positive for Covid this am. We are all sick here and I have literally all the same symptoms as she, so chances are I have covid too. I am def not ready to start this log yet.

I will say this, it's like a flu. Not the sickest I have ever been but def not fun.

Nothing to shut this whole damn world over by any means.

Im gonna do an antibody test this week at my doctors appt. In the meantime I will keep commenting and being the sarcastic bastard I am in the meantime to keep life in this thread.

I will start it asap. The goal, GOAL...is monday. Lets see how I feel. I wanna be like 90% or better when I start. Im probably at like 60% now. Def don't feel amazing.

Thanks everyone

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Best of luck! I got worse before I got better; the first week of COVID was way easier than the second, and third week it chilled out. Really messed with my stamina/breathing in training for a while (I had to stop training when I got it), but you know what it’s like getting back into harder training - you just keep pushing & build the capacity back up.

Prednisone may still be a good call with COVID. I was prescribed some when I had it, although I didn’t use mine & saved it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So guys my 14 year old tested positive for Covid this am. We are all sick here and I have literally all the same symptoms as she, so chances are I have covid too. I am def not ready to start this log yet.

I will say this, it's like a flu. Not the sickest I have ever been but def not fun.

Nothing to shut this whole damn world over by any means.

Im gonna do an antibody test this week at my doctors appt. In the meantime I will keep commenting and being the sarcastic bastard I am in the meantime to keep life in this thread.

I will start it asap. The goal, GOAL...is monday. Lets see how I feel. I wanna be like 90% or better when I start. Im probably at like 60% now. Def don't feel amazing.

Thanks everyone
best wishes to you and your family

GOD BLESS

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys, I will be using my very own product during this, I'm already mega dosing with PlanDemic.
Anyone like my labels?

FORMULA

Vitamin C= 1,000mgs

Vitamin D3= 125iu

Zinc (sulfate) 50mgs

Quercetin= 1,000mgs

Bromelain= 250mgs

NAC= 1,000mgs

Dr. Fraudci bobblehead

Dementia Joe eating Ice Cream

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formula looks good to go.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you get better but it’s not good to play doctor on am even if you know it’s a sinus infection.

T Aldi

T Aldi

Awards
Thanks guys, I will be using my very own product during this, I'm already mega dosing with PlanDemic.
Anyone like my labels?

FORMULA

Vitamin C= 1,000mgs

Vitamin D3= 125iu

Zinc (sulfate) 50mgs

Quercetin= 1,000mgs

Bromelain= 250mgs

NAC= 1,000mgs

View attachment 210476
View attachment 210477

Dr. Fraudci bobblehead

View attachment 210478

Anyone like my labels?

FORMULA

Vitamin C= 1,000mgs

Vitamin D3= 125iu

Zinc (sulfate) 50mgs

Quercetin= 1,000mgs

Bromelain= 250mgs

NAC= 1,000mgs

View attachment 210476
View attachment 210477

Dr. Fraudci bobblehead

View attachment 210478

[/QUOTE
Anyone like my labels?

FORMULA

Vitamin C= 1,000mgs

Vitamin D3= 125iu

Zinc (sulfate) 50mgs

Quercetin= 1,000mgs

Bromelain= 250mgs

NAC= 1,000mgs

View attachment 210476
View attachment 210477

Dr. Fraudci bobblehead

View attachment 210478

Formula looks good, just add a spoonful of honey to help the medicine go down.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hopefully you get better but it’s not good to play doctor on am even if you know it’s a sinus infection.
Sir I worked on the Neurological unit as a behavioral therapist with Brain Injury Patients alongside medical professionals administering medications for many years. I took care of the patients. The doctors didn't. Me, the RN's and the CNA's did. I have masters degree level +extensive medical training outside of a degree.

I'm not a doctor, but I played one in real life.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sir I worked on the Neurological unit as a behavioral therapist with Brain Injury Patients alongside medical professionals administering medications for many years. I took care of the patients. The doctors didn't. Me, the RN's and the CNA's did. I have masters degree level +extensive medical training outside of a degree.

I'm not a doctor, but I played one in real life.
i applaud you for taking responsibility for your health...i remember many times being at same clinic for sinus infections and being prescribed antibiotics and zyrtec even though i repeatedly told them it wasn't working. they finally listened and prescribed Zpack and prednisone after much griping on my part-medicine shouldn't be this way, imo.

i told them numerous times that the zyrtec was making the congestion even worse and yet they continued to prescribe even though i told them i wouldn't take it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Woke up today.

Improving.

But not willing to risk gym and get sicker.

Def aiming for Monday 🙏🙏

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I jumped in here to get some good turk info! Sorry see you're down & out!! Hope you're doing better soon man..

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
hope you and your family are doing better today!!!🙏
Ty sir.

Still sick. 100% covid. I'm relieved tbh.

I was hoping to get this done and over with a year ago. My personal belief aligns w several doctors I still work with

We should have never shutdown. Never. We should have isolated nursing homes and those who are more susceptible.

Instead filthy traitors like Cuomo and Gretchen intentionally sent Covid patients into nursing homes to pad the numbers

This is progressing into the F the PlanDemic +Turkesterone by IronMagLabs thread.

I'm gonna start popping 1 a day in the am. Unsure I'll hit the gym

The virus is def lingering. It's def not fun but in zero way do I think anyone should fear this.

Getting sick sucks. And it's a normal part of life.

On 9/11 hijackers were met w "Let's roll" as normal American citizens whipped their asses and ultimately the plane crashed and they died.

20 years later Americans are hiding, wearing masks and shields and acting completely fucking weak.

I find it repulsive 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ty sir.

Still sick. 100% covid. I'm relieved tbh.

I was hoping to get this done and over with a year ago. My personal belief aligns w several doctors I still work with

We should have never shutdown. Never. We should have isolated nursing homes and those who are more susceptible.

Instead filthy traitors like Cuomo and Gretchen intentionally sent Covid patients into nursing homes to pad the numbers

This is progressing into the F the PlanDemic +Turkesterone by IronMagLabs thread.

I'm gonna start popping 1 a day in the am. Unsure I'll hit the gym

The virus is def lingering. It's def not fun but in zero way do I think anyone should fear this.

Getting sick sucks. And it's a normal part of life.

On 9/11 hijackers were met w "Let's roll" as normal American citizens whipped their asses and ultimately the plane crashed and they died.

20 years later Americans are hiding, wearing masks and shields and acting completely fucking weak.

I find it repulsive 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
i feel as though when 1st testing positive the government should be involved in making sure that people are given the proper medications to prevent severe symptoms and to avoid hospitalization...if the government were actually concerned about health of it's citizens this is what should be happening. instead the government is treating the unvaccinated like enemies of the state.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where do we get this at?
My store GYMnTONIC supplements

Guys still not ready to start.

Sorry. But here is something to watch/listen to:

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Popped 2 tukesterone this am.

Gonna hit some PWO in a few minutes, ship some SUPP packs and then Im off to the gym. First time in 2 weeks?

Since this Covid crap. I def lost some weight. I probably am down at least 5lbs, maybe a few more. I def can feel it

The virus absolutely sucked. And it pisses you off because it just drags out.

So anyways we all are negative now, some congestion and stuffy nose is lingering but I def feel ready to hit the gym and gonna put some weight back on fast. Will aim to be at the gym at least 5 days a week if I can.

Will post up later. Not expecting to see or experience too much week 1, but lets see what happens.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys and yep Im gonna bump it to 4 a day during this log for sure

Started out at the gym this am. Hit McDonalds for some nice fattening food prior to working out

Haven't been eating well at all, all week so I really intend to step up the diet aspect of this too. Will eat clean most of this log tbh. I rarely at junk food if ever these days.

So the workout went well. I stayed light (135lbs on incline) did some supersets of arms, chest, shoulders, etc.

All light weights and just getting the muscles moving

Surprisingly I expected to be winded or out of breathe after covid, but truthfully I was completely fine. Also my muscles were well rested and fresh feeling.

Ended up being much better of a first day back then I would have expected.

Good start.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Two sausage McMuffins with a hash brown slid into each - best early morning road meal for a good day of lifting when we would travel for an event day. Holds you a long time, lots of sodium, get it on any highway

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Two sausage McMuffins with a hash brown slid into each - best early morning road meal for a good day of lifting when we would travel for an event day. Holds you a long time, lots of sodium, get it on any highway
That was my go-to breakfast at McDonald's since I was a kid. Now that's what my kids get, but I don't/can't eat that junk anymore. Miss it dearly though!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok Day 2, too soon to say anything. Did legs and noticed that my breathing was def not as good as it was prior to being sick

So anyways here is a writeup from IML for you guys to read:

https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/turkesterone/

What is Turkesterone?
Turkesterone is an ecdysteroid, which is a hormonal steroid that is found in plants. Ecdysteroids can be compared to testosterone, due to their ability to induce growth. However, unlike testosterone, ecdysteroids do not bind to androgen receptors, and therefore do not cause any steroidal side effects, such as gynecomastia and hair loss. Although stimulating different anabolic pathways to androgenic steroids, turkesterone seems to be the most anabolic (muscle building) out of all the ecysteriods.

Turkesterone Benefits
The major advantage of Turkesterone supplements is that they are much safer than anabolic steroids, as although suggestively behaving in a similar way, it does not bind to androgen receptors. Turkesterone also enhances muscle repair and growth by increasing muscle protein synthesis. It’s able to do this by optimising the mRNA translation process and promoting leucine uptake into muscle cells. Due to this effect on protein synthesis, a positive nitrogen balance is attained, which also prevents muscle breakdown. There is also evidence to suggest that ecysteriods, such as turkesterone, are able to increase muscle ATP content, which translates to increased muscular energy and endurance during exercise.

How Does Turkesterone Work?
Turkesterone works by ‘hacking’ the stress response in the body. It does this by regulating a stable balance in the adrenal, pituitary, and hypothalamic glands. These three glands separately produce hormones that help regulate our blood pressure, immune system, mood, vision, growth, and more. By bringing the three glands in harmony, Turkesterone enables users to increase their muscle mass, improve recovery, enhance workloads, and stimulate gains during training. All in all, you can think of Turkesterone as a supplement that promotes a ‘super anabolic effect’.

Turkesterone also has adaptogenic properties, which has beneficial effects on mental health, by alleviating anxiety and mental burnout. Another advantage of using Turkesterone is that it does not require, as it doesn’t amplify testosterone levels. Therefore no suppression occurs following Turkesterone use, which eliminates risk of side effects and promotes muscle gain retention.

Turkesterone Side Effects
Alongside the muscle-building effects of Turkesterone, it also induces multiple beneficial side-effects. Turkesterone can help optimize hormonal levels and strengthen your immune system, which is essential for any active individual. Ecysteriods are also promoted as being healthy for the liver and intestines, as well as being able to lower cholesterol and regulate blood glucose. There is research to suggest that Turkesterone also has protective effects on brain health, through enhancing neurotransmitter activity. However, it is important to avoid taking Turkesterone on an empty stomach as it can cause nausea, which is a common side effect of capsulated supplements.

Turkesterone Cycle
To attain the muscle-building benefits from Turkesterone it is common for users to run an 8-12 week cycle. However, as this supplement is not androgenic and doesn’t cause suppression, you can run it indefinitely. Although, we do advise an 8-12 week cycle. No PCT is required. The appropriate Turkesterone dosage is 500mg per day.

BMB08

Awards
Thanks guys and yep Im gonna bump it to 4 a day during this log for sure

Started out at the gym this am. Hit McDonalds for some nice fattening food prior to working out

Haven't been eating well at all, all week so I really intend to step up the diet aspect of this too. Will eat clean most of this log tbh. I rarely at junk food if ever these days.

So the workout went well. I stayed light (135lbs on incline) did some supersets of arms, chest, shoulders, etc.

All light weights and just getting the muscles moving

Surprisingly I expected to be winded or out of breathe after covid, but truthfully I was completely fine. Also my muscles were well rested and fresh feeling.

Ended up being much better of a first day back then I would have expected.

Good start.

View attachment 210778
Would you recommend stacking turkesterone with anabolic effect from competitive labs? Is it worth it?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to see you recovered and back in the gym man .. best of luck and hope the family is all healthy and safe as well.

lets get the gains .. following along to see what this turk does :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you recommend stacking turkesterone with anabolic effect from competitive labs? Is it worth it?
Sir I am actually not familiar with that product. Can you let me know what it is please?

Good to see you recovered and back in the gym man .. best of luck and hope the family is all healthy and safe as well.

lets get the gains .. following along to see what this turk does :)

Thank you GQ, happy Holidays to you and your family and ty so much for the kind words and following along:

Update 12/17

So I have still been training and eating better. I'm probably back up 5+ lbs that I had lost so this is a good thing

I went to my Doctor yesterday. I did some fasted labs and honestly my labs came back excellent. The month prior my kidneys and liver showed stress and so what I changed, was I added alot more water, small increments all day every day. I bumped up my LIV52 and I also have been injecting Glutathione ED at 200mgs, even while sick.

That def did the trick.

Oh yeah someone was asking about my HRT script. Yes I have both INJ and I have Gels too. For the next few months I am going to stay on AndroGEL. 2 pumps aka 40mgs a day.

I had my levels just come back at 559n/dL so I am def not in the superphysiological range at all.

My BP has improved as a result of this lower number too tbh.

So anyways, still too new to say anything. I def am not 100% yet enough to feel the turkesterone yet, but I figure this will I will get it into my system and next week look for some changes and bump up to 4 caps a day. I was gonna do 2 a day but no reason not to push this faster. Why wait, lets see what Turkesterone can do.

Wanna see the joke of Insurance and BigPharma? INsurance wont pay $120 for a bottle of Watson INJ that lasts me 2.5 months, but they will pay $750 a month for androgel which is less effective.

Make much sense? Makes NO sense.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sir I am actually not familiar with that product. Can you let me know what it is please?

Thank you GQ, happy Holidays to you and your family and ty so much for the kind words and following along:

Update 12/17

So I have still been training and eating better. I'm probably back up 5+ lbs that I had lost so this is a good thing

I went to my Doctor yesterday. I did some fasted labs and honestly my labs came back excellent. The month prior my kidneys and liver showed stress and so what I changed, was I added alot more water, small increments all day every day. I bumped up my LIV52 and I also have been injecting Glutathione ED at 200mgs, even while sick.

That def did the trick.

Oh yeah someone was asking about my HRT script. Yes I have both INJ and I have Gels too. For the next few months I am going to stay on AndroGEL. 2 pumps aka 40mgs a day.

I had my levels just come back at 559n/dL so I am def not in the superphysiological range at all.

My BP has improved as a result of this lower number too tbh.

So anyways, still too new to say anything. I def am not 100% yet enough to feel the turkesterone yet, but I figure this will I will get it into my system and next week look for some changes and bump up to 4 caps a day. I was gonna do 2 a day but no reason not to push this faster. Why wait, lets see what Turkesterone can do.

Wanna see the joke of Insurance and BigPharma? INsurance wont pay $120 for a bottle of Watson INJ that lasts me 2.5 months, but they will pay $750 a month for androgel which is less effective.

Make much sense? Makes NO sense.
View attachment 210892

View attachment 210893
That’s crazy. My script for 125mg of test cyp once a week cost me 30$ a month. I get 3 months at a time so 12 shots cost me 90$ out of pocket.