• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wesley VS Gear by MuscleGELZ

Introducing GEAR by MuscleGELZ
10mgs of SR9009 and 10mgs of RAD140 per serving or per mL
3 pumps of lotion = 1mL or 1 serving
A bottle is 8 oz. 8oz= 236mL. So depending on how you run this product is how long it can last.
gearREALlife.jpg

In doing this log I want to make it very clear that I am a REP for both IML and MuscleGELZ, but I assure you I will give only truthful and unbiased reviews.

2018 would be my 22nd year of competing, however I have not competed in the last 2 years, primarily due to the fact I tore my entire Quad off 1.5 years ago and am only about 90% recovered.

31 years of Weight Training and 22 years in the Supplement Industry.

I started this product 4 weeks ago. I wanted to do this a little different. I will post up my next workout and give my initial 4 week review of this product. Also at the end I will be comparing this product to AndroSHRED, AndroHARD and my previous use of SR9009 and RAD140, though admittedly I have never used them together, and I have never used any other topical version.

Remember topical use is going to have far higher absorption.

Let me show you what I am going to judge the product on over the next 4 weeks-

I will be posting regarding the following:
Strength
Muscle Hardness
Size
Endurance
Cardio Function
Vascularity
Aggression
Anger
Depression
Overall Mood
Acne
Oily Skin
Changes in mood/temperment
Agression in the Gym
How this effects Sex
Sex Drive
Any sexually related issues
Nightmares
Night Sweats
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves
Hair thinning
Hair Darkening
Hair growth

Now let me tell you a little more about this product per the manufacturer-

• Male and Female Friendly
• Non-Hormonal
• Clean gel, no scent or residue & dries quickly
• Rapid superior absorption
• Targets slow to respond/stubborn areas

Active Ingredients

STENABOLIC (10mg)
stenabolic.jpg

Stenabolic enhances exercise capacity by increasing mitochondria in skeletal muscle. This is why it has been marketed and hyped around the internet as “exercise in a bottle.”
Stenabolic has the ability to alter the activity of the skeletal muscle mitochondria, or in simple terms – it boosts your metabolic activity. This makes it similar to what the drug DNP does, but being much safer and not counter productive to your endurance goals. What’s more unlike DNP Stenabolic has the ability to mimic actual aerobic exercise without actually putting in the conditioning. Therefore, it will boost your endurance instead of hurting it!
Stenabolic binds to a protein called Rev-erbA. This is important, as this protein influences fat and sugar burning in the liver, production of fat cells, and the body’s inflammatory responses. As a result, this interaction between Stenabolic and Rev-erbA allows you to make your current exercise regiment much more effective. In fact, even sitting on your butt all day will not hinder your objectives. All in all, the ultimate goal is to burn off for energy from what you eat, instead of getting it stored as fat, which Stenabolic does great. Furthermore, it will attack the existing fat and burn it off.
Stenabolic will help a person become leaner, and it will help them do more distance with cardio without getting winded as fast. Overall, it will increase your VO2 max allowing you to improve your endurance. Additionally, Stenabolic can benefit non athletes as well since it can possibly reverse obesity, metabolic syndrome, and ultimately type 2 diabetes.
Developers took mice that had low amounts of muscle, low metabolic rate, and had poor running capacity. Hence, the mice were basically human versions of out of shape couch potatoes. Once given Stenabolic, muscle and metabolic rate increased, even without being allowed to exercise. Then, once these mice were allowed to exercise, they were able to run 50% further without getting winded.

TESTOLONE (10mg)
testolone.jpg

Testolone was designed to behave like the hormone testosterone in the body, but its not a hormone and has no negative/androgenic side effects that steroids have. It does this by having a massive 85:1 anabolic to androgenic ratio causing the body to burn fat and build lean muscle mass (anabolism) at an extraordinary rate comparable to anabolic steroid use.
Testolone is one of the newest compounds, and its objective is to give a blast of testosterone without the negative side effects associated to anabolic steroid use. Hence the reason why it is an alternative to testosterone replacement therapy. Specifically, it has been shown to interact with hormonal receptors in the tissues in the same way as a large doses of testosterone do. Furthermore, it also exhibited a greater anabolic effect than testosterone, and a more reinforced effect as well. However since Testolone is not a hormone it is “female friendly”.
So far Testolone has been shown to increase endurance, stamina, and speed during an athlete’s training. Obviously, it is capable of increasing strength and muscle volume in a much shorter time, especially in those who are deficient in the male hormone testosterone. Moreover, Testolone has anti-catabolic properties so it will be a great help at preventing muscle wasting problems as well.
Those that can benefit from Testolone

1. Those who have low testosterone because of health issues, or prior abuse of anabolic steroids.
2. Bodybuilders who want to bridge between steroid cycles. Imagine being able to use testosterone in between your existing anabolic steroid cycles without worrying about suppression and damaging your HPTA. This will allow you to keep more strength and muscle off cycle then you ever have before.
3. Those who want to use a performance enhancing drug, but are concerned with the possible side effects. In such situation, one could cycle Testolone instead of anabolic steroids and not worry about shutdown or the negative health effects caused by anabolic steroids.
4.Those sensitive to gynecomastia. Testolone is like using testosterone, but without the risk of estrogenic side effects because it does not aromatize into estrogen. Therefore, if a testosterone base is needed during a cycle, Testolone can be used without fear of getting bitch tits or bloating.

GEAR™ TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM

Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in GEAR™.
Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the GEAR™ gel.
Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.

Any questions please feel free to ask or post up questions about this product and it's use, I am happy to help. I will be in this log only about 3x per week, so I will do my best to respond to you guys in a timely manner.

Thanks for following!!
-Wesley

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this. Sounds interesting and I love AndroHard.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great! Looking FWD to your results Wes.

I'm looking FWD to Estrozone coming out,any idea when that will be roughly?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you guys!!!

Yes Estrozone will be out in roughly 6-8 weeks is the ETA. Based on that number and not mocking MG or anyone at all, I would say lets expect it in 8-10 realistically imo

Also we have another product coming that is DHEA, Tongkat and Epimedium. Should be solid product for libido increases and improved erections.

2/8
Basic Stats
5'8- 205lbs? Pretty lean, maybe 8-10%bodyfat if I had to guess. Not optimal shape at all Our baby is 7 months old, and the first year I will not be able to workout or eat like I normally would. So I plan to just sit at 205-210 and kind of go through the motions until she is 1 year old and easier to handle LOL.

Had only 30minutes. I should add that my very first experience thus far for 4 weeks is this product has been insane for my Endurance. I have taken it in different quantities. 3 pumps 3x per day, 5 pumps 3x per day, and 6 pumps PWO (1.5 hours prior) so i have found very different effects depending on how I run it.

Fat loss wise I have seen small bodyfat loss, but in all fairness I have not been dieting, eating clean or trying to lose bodyfat, so I don't think how I have run it thus far is a fair judge of bodyfat loss.

I truly was using it mostly PWO, and at 6pumps PWO, I feel like I can workout and never run out of Oxygen. Which is not like me normally. I usually will huff and puff around 20 reps,bc truth be told, but not at all on this. I even cut my rest periods to 30 and 60 seconds to experiment with it. I repped out 135 for 50 reps on incline and though my muscles burnt like crazy I stood up and was not even remotely struggling to breathe....which is 100% unlike me.

So my workouts are not going to be as intense or going as heavy as I would like. I will be using gear regularly from this point forward in this log.

Today I am going to do 4 pumps 3x.

Yesterday was 6 pumps PWO and this is what happened.

WORKOUT 2/8

Pulldowns
80x20
120x20
150x20
200x12

Supinated Dumbell Curls (weights per hand)
25x10
35x10
45x10
55x10

Incline Bench Press
135x20 warmup
135x10
225x10
225x10
315x10

Dumbell Rows

75x10
105x10
125x10

Ran out of time-

Here's what my inclines look like normally- (this footage was not today)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTEBdjSjdB8

Not pushing it on any of the workout intensity wise. So let's see what happens in the gym this weekend.

Oh yeah I have a few female clients using this, and I have some feedback from one of the female PL's and her Trainer also gave me his unbiased feedback. Will post that info asap.

I am very very curious how this will respond to the female population tbh.

Thanks everyone for following!!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strong F'ing inclines in that vid, excellent!

3whitelights

Awards
Great to see this! I put mine in the cycle logs section, though I see now this might get more traffic. I might have to see about having it moved over.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Wes! Great intro and log thus far. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Keep it up brother.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you again everyone for the comments and following.

Appreciated!!

So I tried something different over the weekend. Just now having time to post.

I did 9 pumps of lotion about 2 hours before workout.

Def noticed that I was much warmer body temperature, sweated more during workout, the endurance was off the chart and energy was good as well. Mood was slightly improved. So I did see immediate benefits more noticeably on the higher dosage.

Not going to run it that way though thinking I might just try 5 pumps 3x per day all week and go from there...

Another thing I have noticed since I started this product. I feel like I am shaving my face and head more often..also body hair that pops up here and there seems increased.

Feeling good, Feeling motivated.

Here was workout-

**I am still recovering from my Torn Quad 1.5 years ago...so I cannot squat heavy right now...thus why I am in the smith machine. Never thought I would say that. Deadlift is coming back, I can hit 315-405 for reps again which is awesome, because after tearing the quad I could not even walk for nearly 3 months...let alone dream to squat again...

Here's some pics of when it happened-
wesleyQUADTEAR.jpg
wesleyquadHOPS.jpg

Immediately after surgery. Prior to 11 months of Physical Therapy
wesleyquad2.5months.jpg

Leg Extensions
50x20
80x20
120x20
150x10

Smith Machine Squats-

95x10
145x10
185x10
225x10 (most I have done since surgery)

Deadlifts
135x10
225x10
315x10

Called it a day. Don't want to go too heavy or too much volume on legs. Really trying to ease back into it very consistently but also being very smart about it.

Here is a photo of the quad about 5 months ago. Right at the end of PT. I am adding back size and have back all of my striations, which makes me super happy.

The repair was as such. They had to do the incision, reach in and pull all muscle heads down and attach Kevlar Anchors to the muscles. They then drilled 4 channels through my kneecap vertically. Was only supposed to have 3 but the the Drill bit broke off inside of the kneecap (to show you how strong bone can be) and so now I have a souvenir.

They pulled the kevlar through the channels and then sewed and anchored the Kevlar into below the kneecap.

My surgeon did an amazing job, if you look at the scar, even then it was barely visible.

It healed very nicely. MK677 was also part of my supplementation that helped me heal so well..

Anyways...back to the gym later today and will post up asap.

BTW, the Gear topical smells nice. It has an orangish pink tint of color too it. And it spreads super super thin. I really try to make sure to apply it right after a shower. It def absorbs best after a hot shower.

Be back shortly-
wesleyquadNOW.jpg

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
The large dose pre-workout sounds solid. Great idea Wes!!!

3whitelights

Awards
I might give the bigger pre-workout dose a shot next deadlift and bench volume day.

Loving this stuff so far.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you both for the kind words and following.

Appreciated. And yeah the PWO dosage..it really works well. Today I showered an hour PWO..and then applied immediately after I was dry..It really absorbed much better and I can tell bc I got pretty hot shortly therefafter...

Not to mention my energy and endurance during workout was A++++

I have literally tried to exhaust myself (breathing wise) and my lactic acid in my muscles always is what gets me. I stop the set bc of the burn, not because I don't have oxygen.

I will be the first to admit that my cardio is sub par these days. I genetically suffer from High BP and I swear this has to lower it..

This stuff should be called "Cardio in a Bottle".

Side Effects so far:

1) Hair darkening on head?
2) Additional Hair Growth on face (shaving more often)
3) Hair growth on body (some more hair on chest,shoulders and stomach seem to pop out)

Benefits so far:
1) Endurance
2) Energy
3) Mood
4) Motivation
5) strength
6) mood seems improved, maybe bc my workouts are better

Other comments
I have been dosaging this in general 3x per day which is truly needed. It can be a pain in the ass I won't lie. But I am also turning 40, have a family and 3 kids, girls at home that I have to take care of.

Doing laundry, chores, work, running errands and life in general makes it way way harder these days for me to committ to the bodybuilding lifestyle like when I was younger. So putting on the lotion 3 times a day seems slighly a bit of a pain in my current situation but I still am going to do it. I was using AndroShred and AndroHard 2x per day and even that seemed a bit taxing based on my schedule. Well worth it. Something to consider if your life is like mine though.

So you younger guys take advantage.

I wish a product like this was out when I was in college, competing before AAS use and looking for an advantage. I'd have my stop watch and timing this stuff by the minute when I had time like that...

Anyways I have been working out. 3 days in a row. Saturdays workout was AMAZING on gear. 3 pumps am, 6 pumps pwo, 3 pumps at night.

Sundays workout was so so...

Today's workout was excellent, here it is:

Back , Biceps, Triceps, Traps

Pulldowns
80x20
120x20
160x15
200x12

Hammer Curls
25x10 per arm
35x10
45x10
60x10

Bent Over Rows
75x10
100x10
125x10 (my gyms dumbells only go up to 125...which sucks because honestly 200lb rows with straps is a very common weight for me to use..so this wastes my time.

One thing to note, on the gear, I don't get out of breathe on these rows. On bent over rows, that exercise always takes my oxygen..but this product Gear really shines here too...

Wesley Inman Shrugs (my personal concept)
45x20
45x20
45x20

As seen in the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM1onefXf3g

Supinated Dumbell curls (weights listed per hand)
35x20
45x20
65x10

Tricep Pushdowns (my elbow is just beat up from all the years, and I am recovered recently from a partially torn tricep tendon tear, that developed after a Cortisone shot awhile back successfully helped me. So I go only super super light on triceps.

This set was my last exercise and I speciically did this moderate weight, super high reps, to get a pump and to see how my endurance is at the end of the set...
50x50
70x40
90x30

LOL, what a pump. And not even out of breathe a tiny bit.

Truly remarkable thus far in terms of Increase of O2 capacity and lack of fatigue in my breathing.

Game changing.

Better then EPO for me. Granted I used EPO in my early 20's. This product might be the next big secret for endurance athletes..honestly.

Strength, felt better today..but overall I am not massively stronger then I was before taking the product.

Fat loss..I see a little on the obliques.

IMO, the AndroSHRED is far superior for fat loss..

But so far, nothing I have ever used touches this for endurance benefits.

Back to the gym Weds.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
In on this brotha I am currently running Andro hard and loving it

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
What is the pct for andro hard and gear.
Andro hard is epi andro so whatever the protocol is for that for me I use blr rebirth it's a natural serm gear is a sarm never used that product but I would imagine clomid or nolva

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In on this brotha I am currently running Andro hard and loving it
Awesome man. I love it too. Guess what I just got? 12 OG androhard, expired 2013. Sold all but 1, so Im actually gonna run the OG version in this thread starting in a few weeks.. Will give an idea how GEAR and Androhard by MG will work combined, since the MG version is a transdermal copy of Erics PP version.
ahv3.jpg

What is the pct for andro hard and gear.
Well you might be able to get away with an OTC product like Ultra Male RX and Econtrol by IML for instance..

I personaly would prob use Clomid at 25-50mgs ED and nolva at 10-20 ED for 2-3 months. But that is my personal opinion based on my own experiences.

Andro hard is epi andro so whatever the protocol is for that for me I use blr rebirth it's a natural serm gear is a sarm never used that product but I would imagine clomid or nolva

Good call man.

Ty guys for posting by the way.

I have to update today.

Thinking about trying 9 pumps of Gear before workout today or 2morrow LOL

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2/27 Quick Update

Still been running the GEAR at 12 pumps per day....

Nothing super new to report to be honest.

Endurance still is insane. Fat loss, again, tough to really say because I am not dieting or eating super clean.

I will def admit my obliques are tighter and visibly leaner then when I started.

I probably am around 8% bodyfat give or take anyways, I'm naturally lean, so for me this is not a deal breaker.

I did try one different method. I took hot shower and then I used 9 pumps immediately after I was dry.

This kicked in big time and I felt very hot a short time after...Sweaty.

Product def kicked in overdrive using it this way.

I feel like my pumps are better on this product too, in the gym. Sometimes almost painful pumps when I do the 6 pumps PWO.

Anyways here is Super Fast and low weight leg routine for you guys to check out:

Leg Extensions
50x20
80x20
120x20
150x20

Leg Press (plates per side)
1x30
2x30
3x20
4x20

Gear has noticeable effects on this workout for me. I tend to get a bit out of breathe on this, maybe because I lower the sled and really let my legs dig into my stomach...and on Gear, it doesn't happen at all.

My breathing is way way better. I have to imagine this product would INSANE for a swimmer. Certain athletes are going to have mega benefits using this.

Deadlifts
135x10
135x20
225x10
225x10
315x10

So nothing insane at all... Remember torn quad is still healing so I know these are not heavy weights. I will not go heavy AT ALL on legs for another year..So please bare with me..

But if you want to see some old footage prior to my quad tear, you can check this out-
WESLEY VS SQUAT POLICE VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9vJKA_h7m0

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
So in theory I can take 9 pumps a day for 30 mgs of rad 140 and this bottle can last me 2 months?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feeling any suppression yet or any symptoms or side effects?
Do you take this on your off day?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Beast!!! Great video Wes.
Thank you sir!!!!

So in theory I can take 9 pumps a day for 30 mgs of rad 140 and this bottle can last me 2 months?
Yes sir 236mL. 3 pumps of lotion= 1mL. 9 pumps is 3mL- Should last you 60+ days so long as the pumps are all equal.

If you have any doubts u can draw the lotion into a plastic syringe and measure :) Tractor supply sells them and syringes/needles if you don't have a source FYI

Feeling any suppression yet or any symptoms or side effects?
Do you take this on your off day?
No suppression. No sides, except the ones I noted earlier in the thread (darkening of hair and increased hair growth)

I have been doing low dosages on my off days!!

Thank you guys again!!!!!!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Thank you sir!!!!

Yes sir 236mL. 3 pumps of lotion= 1mL. 9 pumps is 3mL- Should last you 60+ days so long as the pumps are all equal.

If you have any doubts u can draw the lotion into a plastic syringe and measure :) Tractor supply sells them and syringes/needles if you don't have a source FYI

No suppression. No sides, except the ones I noted earlier in the thread (darkening of hair and increased hair growth)

I have been doing low dosages on my off days!!

Thank you guys again!!!!!!!!
Sweet I'm buying 2 bottles then for my stash but ill probably run 1 as soon as they come in been on androhard since January 7th at 10 pumps a day just waiting for it to run out but it hasn't yet lol

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet I'm buying 2 bottles then for my stash but ill probably run 1 as soon as they come in been on androhard since January 7th at 10 pumps a day just waiting for it to run out but it hasn't yet lol
Awesome man!! Thank you :) Do you need my discount code or have it? "WES15" at checkout for 15% off makes the deal a bit better!!

Update on GEAR 3/3

Biceps and Back + Traps- Quick workout

Decreased rest periods (60 seconds rest) and increased rep ranges. (10-20) I think this is the most optimal way to use this product personally.

Seated Cable Rows
60x20
100x20
150x20

Supinated Bicep Dumbell curls (weight listed per hand)
25x20
35x20
45x20
65x10

Bent Over Rows
75x20
100x20
125x20

Upright Row Conversions
135x10
135x10
135x10

Stayed light on these intentionally as my bicep was a bit stressed feeling, on the left side at this point. Not sure why, but I feel like I have had a very tiny strain in that side for awhile now

Video of what an Upright Conversion is (my own creation)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcyAZFNVR00

Ez Curl Bicep Curls (close grip edition)
40x20
50x20
60x20

Ran out of time. I did have to mention my waist is getting smaller and tighter as of late.

Could def be attributed to the Gear. Oh yeah, I am going to review this product this week, and then I am going to add in AHV3 by primordial, and continue the log just for fun. Feel free to give me questions on the Gear once the review is complete!!
ahv3.jpg

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man!! Thank you :) Do you need my discount code or have it? "WES15" at checkout for 15% off makes the deal a bit better!!

Update on GEAR 3/3

Biceps and Back + Traps- Quick workout

Decreased rest periods (60 seconds rest) and increased rep ranges. (10-20) I think this is the most optimal way to use this product personally.

Seated Cable Rows
60x20
100x20
150x20

Supinated Bicep Dumbell curls (weight listed per hand)
25x20
35x20
45x20
65x10

Bent Over Rows
75x20
100x20
125x20

Upright Row Conversions
135x10
135x10
135x10

Stayed light on these intentionally as my bicep was a bit stressed feeling, on the left side at this point. Not sure why, but I feel like I have had a very tiny strain in that side for awhile now

Video of what an Upright Conversion is (my own creation)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcyAZFNVR00

Ez Curl Bicep Curls (close grip edition)
40x20
50x20
60x20

Ran out of time. I did have to mention my waist is getting smaller and tighter as of late.

Could def be attributed to the Gear. Oh yeah, I am going to review this product this week, and then I am going to add in AHV3 by primordial, and continue the log just for fun. Feel free to give me questions on the Gear once the review is complete!!
View attachment 161202
Nice work man I used the Arnold code really good deal for 2 bottles

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3/5/2018

Update

Low weight, higher rep day

6 pumps of GEAR pwo-

Leg Extensions
50x20
80x20
100x20
120x20

Hack Squats - Machine
25x20 per side warmup
45x20 warmup
70 per side x 20

Deadlift
135x20
225x20

Kettlebell Deadlifts
29kgs per hand x20
29kgx20

As you can see, no insane weight by any means, but recall I am still recovering this quad injury. So I just tested out the GEAR once again. Could not get out of breathe at all, though lactic acid def kicked in. That was the cut off, not Oxygen like would be my normal cut off. Usually I am winded before my muscles burn.

On GEAR it is the exact opposite.

Still going well, no other side effects to report at this time.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
3/5/2018

Update

Low weight, higher rep day

6 pumps of GEAR pwo-

Leg Extensions
50x20
80x20
100x20
120x20

Hack Squats - Machine
25x20 per side warmup
45x20 warmup
70 per side x 20

Deadlift
135x20
225x20

Kettlebell Deadlifts
29kgs per hand x20
29kgx20

As you can see, no insane weight by any means, but recall I am still recovering this quad injury. So I just tested out the GEAR once again. Could not get out of breathe at all, though lactic acid def kicked in. That was the cut off, not Oxygen like would be my normal cut off. Usually I am winded before my muscles burn.

On GEAR it is the exact opposite.

Still going well, no other side effects to report at this time.
My bottles should be here in a few days I plan on starting as soon as they get in and yes I will be logging can't wait!!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any weight or muscle gainz?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
2.5 weeks in and I can say I am seeing subtle changes. With regards to the carrier, this is nearly identical to Androhard as far as scent, consistency and application. Dries quickly without no oily residue. Thus far, I have noticed fat loss, an increase in workout endurance and accelerated facial hair growth. Seems like Muscle Gelz keeps hitting home runs!

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My bottles should be here in a few days I plan on starting as soon as they get in and yes I will be logging can't wait!!
Awesome man ty for your support of the brand, hope you love it!!

Any weight or muscle gainz?
Umm..honestly I have not checked. I am slightly leaner, and I def look bigger, I can absolutely say that. The pumps I get are greater for sure. If I am up in weight, its only a few pounds. I have not been eating massively for weight gain though in all fairness..really just going through my normal diet and workouts and seeing if it works.

Truthfully if I just eat 6K calories, I can grow off using nothing,so I feel like that is not a fair way that "I" want to assess a product. With that being said and done, do I think using this and increasing calories, would be that much more beneficial? At this point I am positive this product is working well.

2.5 weeks in and I can say I am seeing subtle changes. With regards to the carrier, this is nearly identical to Androhard as far as scent, consistency and application. Dries quickly without no oily residue. Thus far, I have noticed fat loss, an increase in workout endurance and accelerated facial hair growth. Seems like Muscle Gelz keeps hitting home runs!
Exaclty man, same exact thing here.

If I can afford this, when I run out this will be part of my PWO routine. I am also using MA pumps side by side with this today LOL. Lets see what happens (adding in some creatine hcl of my own too)

I honestly think that if I can use this, maybe some carnitine, creatine HCL and somehow block my lactic acid better, I will be seeing a combination that simply is the PED of the future for any endurance athlete. I mean I feel like that with Gear solo tbh-

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Can we get some progress pics

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can we get some progress pics
I can try and get some this week but honestly I did not do befores :(

Warning, I am pale white if I do take some lol-

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So sorry everyone for the delay.

To say I have been busy is an understatement.

I will be back today to respond to PM's and to do my overall Writeup and Detailed explanation of sides/benefits, etc... on this product.

Appreciate all the patience. My daughter is 9 months old, and she is home with me FT, while I work several companies. If that answers why I have not responded.

Also the new ETA on the MuscleGELZ is looking for end of this month!!!!!!!!!!!! All the new ones are "supposed" to be landing soon :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apologize for the delay in the overall review of this product. I have been running it still the entire time, primarily 3 pumps of lotion, 3x per day on non training days and on training days I am doing 3 pumps in the am and 6 pumps PWO. Here are my personal comments on "MY EXPERIENCES" with this product. Yours may or may not be the same. But in my clients I am seeing nearly identical reports as myself.

Strength Improved. Not insane like an oral AAS would be but overall I def got stronger and the improved endurance made my endurance style exercises WAY stronger
Muscle Hardness Slightly improved. Some bodyfat loss, so this is part of it. You want superior Muscle Hardening use AndroHARD.
Size Def got a bit bigger. Probably bc I was doing high rep workouts. Nothing massive, but I am fuller and probably 2-3 lbs heavier?
Endurance Out of this world. Hands down the best Endurance Supplement on the market. This for me is better then EPO. If i can block my lactic acid as well, say running some Alpha Lipoic Acid or something else, this may very well be the PED of the future in endurance sports. Best kept secret.
Cardio Function Again, just like endurance, way way better. Especially on the PWO dosaging. A++
Vascularity Slightly improved, but I'm very vascular anyways. A bodyfat loss is usually going to do this.
Aggression Nothing crazy from the aggression standpoint. Again, AndroHARD would be your MuscleGELZ product of choice for aggression.
Anger None at all.
Depression None at all, if anything mood seems better an hour after applying. Not positive why. Maybe the SR?
Overall Mood Slightly improved after dosing
Acne None, however I warn..on higher dosage days (9pumps pwo) I was sweating my ass off and if you do not shower, or clean up right after your session, someone prone to acne may see issues with this. I did see oilier skin on this, so that combo would be something to watch for. If you are prone, shower immediately after working out and do not apply this to any areas that you might be sensitive to.
Oily Skin Yes. Especially my scalp.
Changes in mood/temperment Improvements only.
Agression in the Gym Read above aggression comment
How this effects Sex Improves it. ALL CARDIO is improved and ALL endurance. Big time.
Sex Drive Not truly seeing increased libido, but definitely performance.
Any sexually related issues None that I saw
Nightmares None known
Night Sweats None known, but I do not dose at night. Please read my "acne" comment for more info.
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno None
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves Did not do bloods, but I HIGHLY doubt it, and I saw nothing that would suggest.
Hair thinning None known
Hair Darkening Yes my facial and head hair seemed to darken on this. I get that on Testosterone and AAS and PHs many times too though.
Hair growth Yes. My facial and body hair seemed to grown in faster and darker. My head hair seemed to come in faster, but obviously no new hair regrowth.
Sweating For sure. I definitely noticed that when I worked out after 6+ pumps of GEAR pwo, my temperature seemed a bit higher and I sweated much more.

Overall impressions?
By far the best Endurance improving product I have ever used. I did see some slight bodyfat losses, but again in all fairness i did not eat clean and i did not diet. If this is used by someone consistently and training at 100% intensity it is going to give even stronger results then I indicated above. Remember right now, I have a 9 month old full time with me, I am only training 3-4x per week, 30mins at a clip bc the baby is with me.

I do plan to use this again.

I do think this is a staple for someone running even an HRT testosterone dosage.

For an endurance athlete, my clients in MMA, Crossfit, Strongman...this is a game changer. I actually have a few Strongmen you guys know using this. That you have seen on TV. We are experimenting with GEAR with citrulline and carnitine administration, oral and even injectable versions. These guys stocked up and say this is the best Endurance product they have ever used.

Even my skeptical clients...every one of them loves this product.

Truthfully though the MuscleGELZ line is a homerun hit. Not just saying this. Let's give MG alot of credit but lets not forget people like Eric Potratz from Primordial Peformances who brought this style product mainstream years back. And MG's AndroHARD is the identical copy of Eric Ps AndroHARD. Which is legend.

Don't hesistate to try these products.

My code is "WES15" at checkout at Ironmaglabs.com or Musclegelz.com

Please recall that the personal suggestions on dosaging that I have given, ARE NOT the same as the manufacturers. These are MY PERSONAL suggestions, so if you purchase a bottle and see different Manufacturer suggestions do not be surprised. I am simply dosaging these based on my personal experiences with myself and my clients over a very long period of time. I took the same oral suggestions I would give and used them in these cases.

Also I am a firm believer in my 20+ years competing that in EVERY COMPOUND, smaller dosages, more frequently used, will ALWAYS give an overall safer and better result.

Please keep your eyes out for a Humanogen MK677 topical coming out by months' end. All the new MuscleGELZ should be coming out in less then 4 weeks!!!!!!

I will continue to answer questions as I can. Please feel free to contact me in regards to bulk purchases. Please research all of the compounds in all of these products very well prior to use.

Thank you to all for following along!!!

I leave you with an image of all of the new MuscleGELZ
musclegELZFULLline.jpg

and also an old video of me doing some Heavy Squats (500lbs with no hands) My buddy and owner of TLM Research Supplement company Tim Terwilliger is the kid spotting me. He def looks better and bigger then me, but I got em in strength LOL ;) Love to ya Tim LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E8LewUKcxk
THANKS EVERYONE!!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BTW here is the new MuscleGELZ charts on application points

DIRECTIONS

Apply 4-6 pumps of HUMANOGEN™ once or twice daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas.
Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.

musclegelzApply.jpg

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Apologize for the delay in the overall review of this product. I have been running it still the entire time, primarily 3 pumps of lotion, 3x per day on non training days and on training days I am doing 3 pumps in the am and 6 pumps PWO. Here are my personal comments on "MY EXPERIENCES" with this product. Yours may or may not be the same. But in my clients I am seeing nearly identical reports as myself.

Strength Improved. Not insane like an oral AAS would be but overall I def got stronger and the improved endurance made my endurance style exercises WAY stronger
Muscle Hardness Slightly improved. Some bodyfat loss, so this is part of it. You want superior Muscle Hardening use AndroHARD.
Size Def got a bit bigger. Probably bc I was doing high rep workouts. Nothing massive, but I am fuller and probably 2-3 lbs heavier?
Endurance Out of this world. Hands down the best Endurance Supplement on the market. This for me is better then EPO. If i can block my lactic acid as well, say running some Alpha Lipoic Acid or something else, this may very well be the PED of the future in endurance sports. Best kept secret.
Cardio Function Again, just like endurance, way way better. Especially on the PWO dosaging. A++
Vascularity Slightly improved, but I'm very vascular anyways. A bodyfat loss is usually going to do this.
Aggression Nothing crazy from the aggression standpoint. Again, AndroHARD would be your MuscleGELZ product of choice for aggression.
Anger None at all.
Depression None at all, if anything mood seems better an hour after applying. Not positive why. Maybe the SR?
Overall Mood Slightly improved after dosing
Acne None, however I warn..on higher dosage days (9pumps pwo) I was sweating my ass off and if you do not shower, or clean up right after your session, someone prone to acne may see issues with this. I did see oilier skin on this, so that combo would be something to watch for. If you are prone, shower immediately after working out and do not apply this to any areas that you might be sensitive to.
Oily Skin Yes. Especially my scalp.
Changes in mood/temperment Improvements only.
Agression in the Gym Read above aggression comment
How this effects Sex Improves it. ALL CARDIO is improved and ALL endurance. Big time.
Sex Drive Not truly seeing increased libido, but definitely performance.
Any sexually related issues None that I saw
Nightmares None known
Night Sweats None known, but I do not dose at night. Please read my "acne" comment for more info.
Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno None
liver or kidney issues if they present themselves Did not do bloods, but I HIGHLY doubt it, and I saw nothing that would suggest.
Hair thinning None known
Hair Darkening Yes my facial and head hair seemed to darken on this. I get that on Testosterone and AAS and PHs many times too though.
Hair growth Yes. My facial and body hair seemed to grown in faster and darker. My head hair seemed to come in faster, but obviously no new hair regrowth.
Sweating For sure. I definitely noticed that when I worked out after 6+ pumps of GEAR pwo, my temperature seemed a bit higher and I sweated much more.

Overall impressions?
By far the best Endurance improving product I have ever used. I did see some slight bodyfat losses, but again in all fairness i did not eat clean and i did not diet. If this is used by someone consistently and training at 100% intensity it is going to give even stronger results then I indicated above. Remember right now, I have a 9 month old full time with me, I am only training 3-4x per week, 30mins at a clip bc the baby is with me.

I do plan to use this again.

I do think this is a staple for someone running even an HRT testosterone dosage.

For an endurance athlete, my clients in MMA, Crossfit, Strongman...this is a game changer. I actually have a few Strongmen you guys know using this. That you have seen on TV. We are experimenting with GEAR with citrulline and carnitine administration, oral and even injectable versions. These guys stocked up and say this is the best Endurance product they have ever used.

Even my skeptical clients...every one of them loves this product.

Truthfully though the MuscleGELZ line is a homerun hit. Not just saying this. Let's give MG alot of credit but lets not forget people like Eric Potratz from Primordial Peformances who brought this style product mainstream years back. And MG's AndroHARD is the identical copy of Eric Ps AndroHARD. Which is legend.

Don't hesistate to try these products.

My code is "WES15" at checkout at Ironmaglabs.com or Musclegelz.com

Please recall that the personal suggestions on dosaging that I have given, ARE NOT the same as the manufacturers. These are MY PERSONAL suggestions, so if you purchase a bottle and see different Manufacturer suggestions do not be surprised. I am simply dosaging these based on my personal experiences with myself and my clients over a very long period of time. I took the same oral suggestions I would give and used them in these cases.

Also I am a firm believer in my 20+ years competing that in EVERY COMPOUND, smaller dosages, more frequently used, will ALWAYS give an overall safer and better result.

Please keep your eyes out for a Humanogen MK677 topical coming out by months' end. All the new MuscleGELZ should be coming out in less then 4 weeks!!!!!!

I will continue to answer questions as I can. Please feel free to contact me in regards to bulk purchases. Please research all of the compounds in all of these products very well prior to use.

Thank you to all for following along!!!

I leave you with an image of all of the new MuscleGELZ
View attachment 162906
and also an old video of me doing some Heavy Squats (500lbs with no hands) My buddy and owner of TLM Research Supplement company Tim Terwilliger is the kid spotting me. He def looks better and bigger then me, but I got em in strength LOL ;) Love to ya Tim LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E8LewUKcxk
THANKS EVERYONE!!
Very nice I'm loving gear stacked with andro hard and andro shred I'm up to 306lbs from 298 while leaning out and my strength has been climbing excellent products

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I had no idea the lineup was that large. I love Androhard so I will definitely be looking into some of the other products as an adjunct to my TRT.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn, I had no idea the lineup was that large. I love Androhard so I will definitely be looking into some of the other products as an adjunct to my TRT.
Yeah man some solid stuff otw

The brazillian pink bottle, that is to remove cellulite in the legs and glute area. Should be huge for women and no product like that exists anywhere else in this Industry to my knowledge.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WesleyInman Mike Arnold Any chance you guys can do a topical SR9009 only, for us guys who don't want to run RAD?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
APEMcGrapes I am very sorry but it does not look like that is going to happen anytime soon at all.

It is musclegelz though sir and MIke Arnold is MA Labs, which is not affiliated with MuscleGELZ.

I get asked that alot though. The common denominator is me. I rep for both :) :)

Nice to see you around though!!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WesleyInman Mike Arnold Any chance you guys can do a topical SR9009 only, for us guys who don't want to run RAD?
I've got something even better in mind. I am planning on selling a "STERILE" SR9009 product in an oil base for MA Research. I am hoping to have that available by next month--hopefully the early to middle part of the month.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got something even better in mind. I am planning on selling a SR9009 product in an oil base for MA Research. I am hoping to have that available by next month--hopefully the early to middle part of the month.
Very interested. Please keep me updated.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys BTW, just to update the thread.

I'm sure many of you guys saw that SARMS might be banned in the very near future. They are expediting it from what I am told.

RAD140 is going to be eliminated, and if it does. This means GEAR will no longer be available for sale.

If you like it, I'd stock up. PM me if you guys need some bulk discounts, or my discount code for IML is in my signature.

Thanks everyone!

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
BTW here is the new MuscleGELZ charts on application points

DIRECTIONS

Apply 4-6 pumps of HUMANOGEN™ once or twice daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas.
Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.

View attachment 162907
Just ordered two bottles of Humanogen to give a try. Wes, got a question: Do you know if the 20 mg of MK and 250 mg of Mucuna pruriens is per 4 or 6 pumps? Just curious how long a bottle will last at that dose.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered two bottles of Humanogen to give a try. Wes, got a question: Do you know if the 20 mg of MK and 250 mg of Mucuna pruriens is per 4 or 6 pumps? Just curious how long a bottle will last at that dose.
This is the question I am waiting to confirm. I know that sounds bad, but I am being honest.

Initially it was "supposed to be" the same as the others. Every 3 pumps would be 1mL
and that would be the 20mgs/250. I am seeing the manufacturer changed it, so we are
advising that we go off what the bottle says. I think this might actually be
10mgs/125mucuna per 3pumps, so 6 pumps would be the 20mgs/250.

If this makes sense. Based on the information I currently have, that is how it
appear. I will confirm asap. We have inquired and are waiting. Never a good thing when the
manufacturer (CVS pharmacy generics lab) changes it up on you. So yeah please
go by the bottles directions until I can give you a precise answer. I realize this is
beyond important.

Also guys, FYI we are immediately discontinuing GEAR by musclegelz.

Sad to say but we are expecting that new bill to come in and need to get rid of these asap.
"WES15" at checkout gets you 15% off at ironmaglabs.com or musclegelz.com

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
Thanks Wes its out for delivery today, I plan on kicking it off the next couple weeks. I'm hoping to get at least 3-4 months out of the two bottles. The 20 mg MK sounds perfect for what I'm wanting right now so that's what I'm looking to confirm. Will be my first go with MK and intrigued by the topical option too. I'll have to take a look at gear, might have to pick some up. Ironically the product I have wanted all a long, Testrozone, is still waiting to be released.

EDIT: The bottles just got here in the mail. It just has the blanket statement "6-10 pumps" AM and PM. So it would be nice to know what the dosage is to get at the targeted 20 mg of Ibutamoren.

Last edited:

nnnnnn

Awards
I stacked Gear with Msten and Dermacrine. Gear is really good for endurance, allowed me to push harder in the gym for sure. Now whether it is suppressive, I don't know. Won't be a bad idea to stock up on this for my next cycle next year or so. I combined all three and I went from 168 to 180 of really hard muscle.

Highly recommended for endurance. I was able to do more sets and rest less between each set. Made me to never need any pre-workout powder stuff which is good.