i received Gear yesterday. can't wait to use it soon for cardio endurance

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gear by MuscleGELZ no longer exists sir.

We are having a new product coming "Gear2.0" but its not the ingredients in this version.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is the question I am waiting to confirm. I know that sounds bad, but I am being honest.

Initially it was "supposed to be" the same as the others. Every 3 pumps would be 1mL
and that would be the 20mgs/250. I am seeing the manufacturer changed it, so we are
advising that we go off what the bottle says. I think this might actually be
10mgs/125mucuna per 3pumps, so 6 pumps would be the 20mgs/250.

If this makes sense. Based on the information I currently have, that is how it
appear. I will confirm asap. We have inquired and are waiting. Never a good thing when the
manufacturer (CVS pharmacy generics lab) changes it up on you. So yeah please
go by the bottles directions until I can give you a precise answer. I realize this is
beyond important.

Also guys, FYI we are immediately discontinuing GEAR by musclegelz.

Sad to say but we are expecting that new bill to come in and need to get rid of these asap.
"WES15" at checkout gets you 15% off at ironmaglabs.com or musclegelz.com
So I purchased a bottle of this and the consistency is so thick it is clogging the pump. Any suggestions??

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I purchased a bottle of this and the consistency is so thick it is clogging the pump. Any suggestions??
not sure how you will clear the pump.. but you can try warming the bottle up and see if that works

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clear the pump first of all, you can hang the straw into a bit of rubbing alcohol even to clear and clean it, pump that out

Return to bottle and shake it super super super well. Prior to each use as well.

Let me know if that works please? You certainly can add a tiny bit of alcohol into the bottle and shake that super well and blend it in and it will thin it out a bit and wont' negatively effect absorption. Dont use alot though, that will mess the solution up if you water it down.

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Honestly it seems really thick but the only other transdermal I have used are Apex Alchemy and Iconic Solutions.

I attached some images

I guess I can try a little alcohol. Do you mean rubbing alcohol?

How much is 1 pump supposed to be I could measure in my lab at work.

Attachments