Well it's done

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
A few years ( many more now) I did someone wrong, at the time I knew I loved him (my Aussie boy)but the whole thought scared me to be honest...... so I ended it badly......so after countless attempts to reach him I get his wife who I assured I was only trying to reach out to say I was sorry .... she hates me.

Than at 4 am this past weekend ( I don't sleep well due to healing broken shoulder, both wrists and pelvis, I decided to check Facebook and there he was , I typed a general I was an ass PM and said I was sorry explained I was scared but that it looked like he was in a good place, kids, wife..... and he blocked me.... I didn't expect that but it's ok, I'm dying with my disease no meds seem to help so I am a full DNR and I wait to see the next step if there is one. And I'm strangely ok with it. I found love with him, I messed up tried to fix it and well I got what was coming to me I guess.

Btw I have gastric paresis ( paralyzed stomach I either barf or the other end) it's permanent nerve damage. And I can't eat so good times.

Thanks for letting me vent..

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Look into (reglan) and (zofran)

I only know 1 person who has that medical condition and those are the only medications that worked for them.

Reglan makes the stomach muscles work and I believe zofran is just what they take to stop them from throwing up the food.

Idk if it will help but I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention it

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Look into (reglan) and (zofran)

I only know 1 person who has that medical condition and those are the only medications that worked for them.

Reglan makes the stomach muscles work and I believe zofran is just what they take to stop them from throwing up the food.

Idk if it will help but I figured it wouldn't hurt to mention it
I agree with I'm on something called mirtazapine at night and it's supposed to help me wake up in the morning ravenous which it doesn't. It just makes me super sleepy,but at least im sleeping, I am on Zofran, with a scopolamine patch, which actually is for seasickness but it does help believe it or not it's crazy so I think what happened is I started a new job after I got hurt I had broken both my wrist and my shoulder and my pelvis due to my malnutrition. My bones are super brittle so I'm back to work, and I had to get all these shots like whooping cough, my booster for Covid, the flu shot, everything that I don't know if I've had because both my parents have passed and I don't have any record of it and my old doctor is long gone so I think that sent me over the edge because I was barely holding on like I was barely holding onto my weight and then all of a sudden I had all the stuff done and now I'm nauseous. I can't eat when I eat I get sick I can't swallow( no comments please) but it gets stuck in my throat so it's it's just awful I go the end of February if I can hold out and they're talking about a G-tube which I've had two years ago, which ended badly or a picc line, which I had all last summer, which was really good it worked for me, but it's a lot of work like you have to make sure if you have a temperature you go to the hospital, if it's red you go to the hospital, if your blood work is waky you have to go to the hospital so I don't want to picc line I work two jobs. Now I can barely make it to theought the day but I don't have time for a picc line. I would do a G-tube because I could eat at night and then just go about my daily business and no one would know so that's the route. I think I'm gonna have to go but we'll see what they say and again my appointment is not till February 21 I think and that's to get my endoscopy and to get the peg tube so we'll see if I make it that long I'm not really hopeful to be honest with you. But I do appreciate the words, and I appreciate all the advice. Seriously anyone have a magic pill please send it my way I'm so done I just I can't even anymore. I'm sitting here trying to get the energy up to do some thing and I'm like I don't know if I can do it, ok im off my pity party box and go do some thing but thank you again.