Welcome Thread!

bodyfort

Awards
quite nice. I dont know if im be able to track it everyday.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this thread is very popular with new members... 4 out of the last 5 posts are their 1st, amazing!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Sweet!

One Shot

One Shot

Awards
thats freakin cool,,,,,is that jerry seinfield in the pic? LOl

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
Hmmmm...

I think I'll get my ass in gear and actually start using this stuff...Kudos to ya'll...:head::head::thumbsup:

blah3d

Awards
holy moly this is great stuff.

My routine at the beach.

justinfection

justinfection

Awards
Don't know if anyone posted this yet or not (12 pages of posts and I can't read them all).

Adding a new food to the diet tracker is failing for me. I get an error to add only alphabetic food name. But, the name I entered is only alphabetic. And, it is under the 50 char max. I'm using Firefox on a Macbook if that helps.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if anyone posted this yet or not (12 pages of posts and I can't read them all).

Adding a new food to the diet tracker is failing for me. I get an error to add only alphabetic food name. But, the name I entered is only alphabetic. And, it is under the 50 char max. I'm using Firefox on a Macbook if that helps.
Try just putting the food name in. say you were putting in the name of the supermarket you got it from, its not likely to work. short and sweet usually works. Hope that helps