Welcome Thread!

idontknowme

Awards
Um,......

5. Profile Comments have changed a bit. You can still message someone on there profile but now its instant. No more redirects and waiting. You can also scroll through tabs and find all their Friends, Contact Info and AmSpace Points.

4. You can now add Videos on your profile that can auto-play when the page is loaded (or not). Go into Edit Details, scroll down until you find the Youtube section and follow the instructions.

5. Multi-Quote has FINALLY been fixed.
does anyone else notice a numbering issue here?:type:

flowmetal

Awards
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
I have an idea for the wo tracker. i would like to be able to put all my exercises for a body part down at one. For instance, when I fill out my chest routine I hit chest on the dropdown, then enter "incline". I then have to go back to the drop down, select chest again and pick another exercise. If we could add multiple exercises it would be very nice.

Then again, I could just stop bitching and be thankful you guys even added this tool for my ungrateful a$$ to use in the first place.

Drain

Drain

Awards
Thanks AM for being a site actually concerned with it's base, appreciate it

underdog13

Awards
hi everyone im new to the site. couple of questions
First i currently deadlift 352@130 not great i know. wondering realistically how long it would take to get to 500.
second i train raw at home and use gloves as its not practical to get chalk. wondered if this weakens my grip and if i could lift more with chalk?

Toneshark

Toneshark

Awards
This is incredible! I don't know how I found this site but whatever made me find it... thank you! lol