Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

We cuttin now ✂️

If the pump is nice and the joints feel good then give it some time. The increased circulation will be good for connective tissue. Not a bad thing to improve on a cut when you aren't likely to grow, and if taking close to failure you are still getting real growth stimulation plus work capacity.
 
If the pump is nice and the joints feel good then give it some time. The increased circulation will be good for connective tissue. Not a bad thing to improve on a cut when you aren't likely to grow, and if taking close to failure you are still getting real growth stimulation plus work capacity.
I'm definitely not going to failure. The initial sets of 20-30 are probably 8-10 reps shy of failing. I'm pumped and it's burning and kinda taxing but I could grind out more reps. My final set is probably more like 2-3 RIR. I'm really doing very little to stimulate growth. I'm more focused on conditioning work, a good pump to get the joints feeling good and loose and even a little muscle endurance. I'm picking a few exercises here and there and going a little heavier but still 15 reps.

The goal is to get ripped and well conditioned and getting my shoulders and knees back to normal or as close as possible.

Hitting the heavy bag isint the greatest for shoulder joints either but I'm working strategic with that. Il be doing some one on ones with one of the boxing trainers 2x week for the next 6 weeks too
 
Tough day.

7am was mostly conditioning, coffee only, after a 20 minute warm up I did five rounds on the heavy bag working 3-4 different combinations over and over again for the most part. Follow that up with 5 sets of a standing cable chest press and five sets of rope press Downs. 15-30 reps. 10min walk cool down.

Another trip to the vet, another 586 or 568, don't remember, don't really care to remember at this point 👉👌.

Because I went from the gym straight to the vet I didn't eat the post workout meal.

Island pulling in the driveway from the vet me and my girl get into an argument so I just grabbed my s*** and walk back to the gym (it's only like a mile from my house) snag the monster and did another 30 minutes of light cardio.

Ended up staying at the gym and helping run a class and then I hung around and watch some other people spar at no b******* before I knew it it was 6:00 at night. I went home to make a meal and realize my son was waiting for me to bring him back to college 😂 😂 😂 I'm not making this **** up lol. We finished doing his laundry and I completely forget about the food, hopped in the car and leave. It's about an hour ride to his school and along the way we realized that pretty much everything but fast food was closed. Ended up at five guys with a double bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions cajun fries and a ginger ale and it's terrible as that sounds on a cut that's actually the only thing I ate today. Looked up the macros and it said it was 1600 calories and 60 or 65 g of protein so all I'm going to be concerned with is eating 100 g of protein before I go to bed. Start fresh tomorrow. Regardless of the s***** day I'll still be in a caloric defect by quite a large amount , especially with double cardio sessions.
 
Back
Top