We cuttin now ✂️

Oh I bet that is good with the cottage cheese!!!!
Adding cottage cheese to my raw scrambled eggs and then cooking it that way has been a game changer. There always moist and delicious. My girl started making it like that a few months ago.
 
Did what I would call a depletion workout this morning. After coffee, I hit the gym and did pull ups and cable pullovers as a super set. I did a couple of them until I hit a hundred total reps. Did the same thing with dumbbell side laterals, dumbbell hammer curls and cable pressdowns. Then I did 5 rounds on the heavy bag, some forearm stuff and a 10min cool down on the elliptical.

After that I had 200gm of carbs from white rice, peas and I squeezed a shitload of clementines.
IMG_20260921_122715160~2.webp
IMG_20260921_123644198~2.webp


Look at the color of this ****! Bright orange.

Goal is 600 carbs today and see what I look like.

I just wanted to make a point to say this is kind of irrelevant to me going on vacation I'm just f****** around and I want to see what I look like.

I'm actually excited to get back from vacation and jump right into a more serious cut because I want to get absolutely peeled. I know being in a caloric deficit is not the greatest for recovering injuries. But all the rehab work I've been doing and the no heavy lifting and giving all of my joints of break seems to be working out pretty good. The heavy bag is a little risky because I have a hard time controlling myself lol. But it's a lot more safty controlled than doing a 500 lb Farmer's walk 300+lb bench presses or ripping deadlifts ect. Things seem to be healing finally.
 
I mean...... My shoulder are getting better while taking winstrol and eating in a deficit. That just goes to show you how much wear and tear I put on myself on a daily basis. All I had to do was remove the training and things started getting better.
 
IMG_20260921_174605092~2.webp

I ate a lot of food, lots of carbs in the past 36hours, I also did a intense cardio workout and that depletion/conditioning workout Sunday and yesterday morning. Since yesterday mornings l workout I took in about 800gm of carbs, 75mg dbol (day 2 of dbol) but after that food and d days of dbol the scale jumped um 4lbs and my delts woke up 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂. I took a picture and there's nothing amazing looking about where I'm at now, but how quickly I filled out is crazy to me. I could feel my skin getting tighter and pumped feeling yesterday evening. Next time I'm in position to bulk I need to run more volumizing drugs and eat more carbs, for sure. I'd imagine if I was a little bigger and leaner right now, like maybe how I was back in January, this would probably be more dramatic.

At bare minimum it's worth noting to myself how the cosmetic effects of dbol and a carb load treats me. It would be nice if I could find a way to run dbol for longer then a week or 2 without my tits hurting.

I did take 1/2 anastrozole tab yesterday.

Anywho, after today I'm dropping the orals, gonna take a 50mg shot of testosterone today and on Sunday I'll start doing 50mg testosterone and 50mg trestolone.

50/50 test trest to see if the trestolone is good or not. If this was trest ace, I likely would get itchy nips within 3-5 days of starting. So maybe with E it may take a little longer. I'd take a shot now but I just ate a bunch of dbol and that would probably skew things quite a bit. Blood work will be late October and if everything is good, il likely build off that 50/50 combo by increasing the doses and adding something like EQ or primo.

Still planning on using the support sups, the carnitine blend and a couple RC on the 6 week cut. But only chosing things that improve health markers.
 
So how much weight did your carb up add? Wild how orange that clementine juice is. I bet it was GOOOOOOOOD!
 
Oh yeah Dbol and some high carbs, after being depleted will definitely give you that swole look. I know your shoulders respond and pump up pretty quickly anyway.💪
 
I wouldn’t spend the money on it, but there’s a reason old-timers ran Primo with their Dbol.

I told you I was just blowing that last vial as an experiment with the primo frontload when I did the Trest cycle, and I was able to drop Exemestane 3-4 weeks in entirely. So I expect it would do the same for Dbol. And obviously you do well with EQ, not getting too thick of blood, so that would be way cheaper frontloading 2cc for a while.

Mast would probably handle the tits but you are definitely going to pull some of the water volume off.

I wonder what injectable RAD would do? It does help block the chest, in studies and real life for me. That would be lit for strength stacked with injectable Dbol, if you could manage the oil volume. I mean real doses of RAD, not the chickenshit stuff the injectable preparations are always brewed at.
 
I wouldn’t spend the money on it, but there’s a reason old-timers ran Primo with their Dbol.

I told you I was just blowing that last vial as an experiment with the primo frontload when I did the Trest cycle, and I was able to drop Exemestane 3-4 weeks in entirely. So I expect it would do the same for Dbol. And obviously you do well with EQ, not getting too thick of blood, so that would be way cheaper frontloading 2cc for a while.

Mast would probably handle the tits but you are definitely going to pull some of the water volume off.

I wonder what injectable RAD would do? It does help block the chest, in studies and real life for me. That would be lit for strength stacked with injectable Dbol, if you could manage the oil volume. I mean real doses of RAD, not the chickenshit stuff the injectable preparations are always brewed at.
I have 2 bottles of oral rad, 10mg/ml and 120ml total. I've never had the luxury of getting the injectable one because I thought Mike was going to carry it, but it never manifested.

I agree with you on the EQ and the mast, I was thinking primo but it would be really expensive to run enough primo to manage the dbol, or trestolone. EQ seems like the cheapest and most effective option for sure. At least for me.
Oh yeah Dbol and some high carbs, after being depleted will definitely give you that swole look. I know your shoulders respond and pump up pretty quickly anyway.💪
Ya, I pump up quick!
So how much weight did your carb up add? Wild how orange that clementine juice is. I bet it was GOOOOOOOOD!
So far I gained 4lbs from the food. And when I say 4 lb I mean the following day which is today I woke up four pounds heavier than the previous day.
 
Has anyone even seen injectable RAD around much. Was always kind of hard to find then almost completely vanished. I know a couple guys on here had strong reviews of the SL inj Rad however many years ago that was … 5… maybe?
 
Last edited:
Has anyone even seen injectable RAD around much. Was always kind of hard to find then almost completely vanished. I know a couple guys on here had strong reviews of the SL inj Rad however many years ago the was … 5… maybe?
I don't see it often but I'm also not out looking for it, not for any specific reason I just don't ever think about it. I've heard nothing but great stuff about injectable rad. I've been told it acts very differently than the oral version which might not make sense to a lot of people but I get it because I found that to be the same with injectable lgd. It acted very differently than the oral
 
Sarms at 50mg day act like steroids for sure. I might need to stock up on injectable lgd, I could have six to eight bottles of it for free over the course of the next 3 months if I work it into my rep pay. So I guess it's not free but I mean I'm not paying for it either.

My buddy is doing 50mg yk-11 per day, he's 2 weeks in and is thinking about lowering the dose lol.
 
Has anyone even seen injectable RAD around much. Was always kind of hard to find then almost completely vanished. I know a couple guys on here had strong reviews of the SL inj Rad however many years ago the was … 5… maybe?
I tried it 4 years ago or so. I thought it was ok. Kept me a little more full than normal. And very slight strength gains. Nothing overwhelming. Lots of legit sarms have dried up withing the past 2 years ago and a few labs have been sending out bunk stuff that I have been burned on 3 research lab orders in a row on 2 or 3 different products on each order
 
I tried it 4 years ago or so. I thought it was ok. Kept me a little more full than normal. And very slight strength gains. Nothing overwhelming. Lots of legit sarms have dried up withing the past 2 years ago and a few labs have been sending out bunk stuff that I have been burned on 3 research lab orders in a row on 2 or 3 different products on each order

What dose did you inject? For oral; 30mg is minimum to me, but 45-60 definitely better. They gave women 50, 100, and 150mg oral and 50 was well-tolerated by most, so I feel the doses they peddle & people play with are selling the compound short.
 
Sometimes 3 times a day lol 😜
 
Off topic, but lately ive been hitting some Slin post workout...eating at maintenance and feeling super full all the time.

10 iu and 100 grams of carbs from Karbolyn (highly recommend this product btw)
 
What dose did you inject? For oral; 30mg is minimum to me, but 45-60 definitely better. They gave women 50, 100, and 150mg oral and 50 was well-tolerated by most, so I feel the doses they peddle & people play with are selling the compound short.
I feel that way about all sarms. We can really lump sarms and steroids into the same category if dosed properly. When I hear someone is running 10-20mg of most sarms, all I can think is you wouldn't run 10mg of anadrol daily, you wouldn't run 10mg of tbol, you wouldn't do 10mg eq or mast or primo daily, and it's because it would be way too weak to notice anything. Maybe help control some sides but not growing on those doses. 10-20mg daily is SD, Dbol, tren, trest, you know, powerhouse drugs. Why are we trying to compare sarms to big hitters? And then mad when it don't do ****. Injectable Yk may be a powerhouse drug! It's getting popular lately


Had a idea last night for a future experiment. Test E, trest E, DHT E and rad 140. A little test just to have test in the system. Trest and rad are the anabolics, trest has the estrogen rad needs to perform like test, DHT cream to prevent gyno and supply some actual DHT. I'd imagine you would feel fantastic on this combo and wanna hump like a rabbit
 
What dose did you inject? For oral; 30mg is minimum to me, but 45-60 definitely better. They gave women 50, 100, and 150mg oral and 50 was well-tolerated by most, so I feel the doses they peddle & people play with are selling the compound short.

To be honest I did not know the dose because the person who sold me the item sold me what I thought was trestolone red top vials labeled trestolone. I tried a bottle and told the guy this definitely was not trest. He then said he had the trest and rad vials mixed up at labeling so sent me three more vials unlabeled with a blue top which acted exactly like the first order. Took a half cc or maybe little less daily subcutaneous daily from what I can remember. Some im shots thrown in there as well. Was a low viscosity clear solution. Not oily at all. No pip.
 
To be honest I did not know the dose because the person who sold me the item sold me what I thought was trestolone red top vials labeled trestolone. I tried a bottle and told the guy this definitely was not trest. He then said he had the trest and rad vials mixed up at labeling so sent me three more vials unlabeled with a blue top which acted exactly like the first order. Took a half cc or maybe little less daily subcutaneous daily from what I can remember. Some im shots thrown in there as well. Was a low viscosity clear solution. Not oily at all. No pip.
The first home brewer I ever used didn't label anything. Red top was test, black was EQ, white was tren and so on. Other then that bullshit, he was actually great quality and great price. I use to get a 50ml bottle of test 200 for $150 and all 10ml bottles of everything else were $50
 
The first home brewer I ever used didn't label anything. Red top was test, black was EQ, white was tren and so on. Other then that bullshit, he was actually great quality and great price. I use to get a 50ml bottle of test 200 for $150 and all 10ml bottles of everything else were $50
That's awesome prices. I am jealous for the source and the price
 
I've eaten my way to a distended stomach, I mean, I eat massive meals all the time, but I also usually have long breaks where after a binge I might not eat breakfast the following day. I
IMG_20260925_092723225.webp
IMG_20260925_092727136_HDR.webp
IMG_20260923_185934 (1).webp
IMG_20260923_185934.webp
IMG_20260923_185934 (2).webp
may not even break my fast other than coffee until dinner the following day. But for the past 3 days I have just been eating massive meal after massive meal and I honestly forgot to take pictures of most of them because I've been such a glutton 😂

I didn't get pictures of two different Burger meals, a prime rib dinner, I think I had some bananas foster after that people kept giving us cupcakes because we put down that it was our anniversary and technically this month would be 24 years so we're not lieing but damn I'm bloated lol
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260922_195346.webp
    IMG_20260922_195346.webp
    82.4 KB · Views: 3
I've eaten my way to a distended stomach, I mean, I eat massive meals all the time, but I also usually have long breaks where after a binge I might not eat breakfast the following day. I View attachment 263380View attachment 263381View attachment 263382View attachment 263383View attachment 263384may not even break my fast other than coffee until dinner the following day. But for the past 3 days I have just been eating massive meal after massive meal and I honestly forgot to take pictures of most of them because I've been such a glutton 😂

I didn't get pictures of two different Burger meals, a prime rib dinner, I think I had some bananas foster after that people kept giving us cupcakes because we put down that it was our anniversary and technically this month would be 24 years so we're not lieing but damn I'm bloated lol
Good way to enjoy vacation….great food and great sex
 
This morning weight is 200lbs even. Gained 6ish lbs while gone. Tomorrow starts a aggressive 6-8 week cut with the number one goal being to lose as much body fat as possible and anything else is secondary to that. I'm not going to be concerned with my strength or anything other than health and dropping body fat. Basically just tons of cardio and clean eating. Definitely want to see some good blood work at the end of October (4 weeks away) when I get that done and if everything is looking good I'll plan a cycle.

Just so everyone knows, when I got home yesterday morning I took a 50/50mg shot of test/trest. I already have a tiny bit of nipples sensitivity, it's nothing serious but it's not placebo either. Definitely a little sensitivity and it's been almost exactly 24 hours since I took the shot.

Because I don't want to be on cycle right now as soon as I can 100% confirm at least to myself that this trust alone is what it says it is and dosed somewhat accordingly, I'm actually going to go down to 25 mg of each per week during these 6-8 weeks as my cruise.

When the time comes, The cycle will likely be 1000mg total of test, trest and a DHT derivative or eq
 
Support supplements are heavy still. Nac, tudca, glutathione, coq10, lots of fiber, a little carderine, metformin, berberine. Not daily with the gda's, those will be timed around food and sleep. Lots of extra antioxidants and VC. I'm thinking about ordering ss31 as well

Jumping into a big deficit too, 2500-2800 per day
 
Tomorrow morning I will start a detailed log. I'm probably going to change the title of this thread and go back to my opening page and tell everybody to jump ahead to page number five or six
 
This morning weight is 200lbs even. Gained 6ish lbs while gone. Tomorrow starts a aggressive 6-8 week cut with the number one goal being to lose as much body fat as possible and anything else is secondary to that. I'm not going to be concerned with my strength or anything other than health and dropping body fat. Basically just tons of cardio and clean eating. Definitely want to see some good blood work at the end of October (4 weeks away) when I get that done and if everything is looking good I'll plan a cycle.

Just so everyone knows, when I got home yesterday morning I took a 50/50mg shot of test/trest. I already have a tiny bit of nipples sensitivity, it's nothing serious but it's not placebo either. Definitely a little sensitivity and it's been almost exactly 24 hours since I took the shot.

Because I don't want to be on cycle right now as soon as I can 100% confirm at least to myself that this trust alone is what it says it is and dosed somewhat accordingly, I'm actually going to go down to 25 mg of each per week during these 6-8 weeks as my cruise.

When the time comes, The cycle will likely be 1000mg total of test, trest and a DHT derivative or eq
Glad your vacation went good, and looks like you were able to take in some tasty calories. Ha, yeah after a vacation and holidays it’s usually always time for a cut, at least a 4 to 8 week one anyway. Not that you wanted itchy nips, but it sounds like you at least know it’s legit now. That’s good to know…I had gotten their emails too and I was wondering if their Trest was gtg. Thought about adding a little low dose Trest and Mast and bump my TRT up later this year or in January, just to see how far I could take my bench with the 5/3/1 I’ve been doing.
 
Last edited:
Glad your vacation went good, and looks like you were able to take in some tasty calories. Ha, yeah after a vacation and holidays it’s usually always time for a cut, at least a 4 to 8 week one anyway. Not that you wanted itchy nips, but it sounds like you at least know it’s legit now. That’s good to know…I had gotten there emails too and I was wondering if their Trest was gtg. Thought about adding a little low dose Trest and Mast and bump my TRT up later this year or in January, just to see how far I could take my bench with the 5/3/1 I’ve been doing.
Ya it's definitely trestolone, or injectable estrogen lol. And I think if you added some trest you would definitely get a strength boost. While I do not feel like trest is 5 or 10x stronger then test like some report, I definitely think it's a powerhouse drug. 100mg of trest (or tren) is very noticeable as opposed to 100mg of most other injectables. Trest is popular with bench pressers too. Honestly, I think I'm regurgitating that information from @Hyde. I think he was the one who told me that
 
If anyone is interested, I gave myself 4 whole food meals and a shake for my baseline calories.

Whole eggs, cottage cheese and sourdough bread.
Clear whey or some kind of RTD for the road.
Greek yogurt with granola, fruit and honey (pre workout meal)
Meat and rice
Meat or eggs and veggies.

Of course il do different variations with these foods but those are pretty much the main ingredients to my diet.

Trying to limit my caffeine and stay under 400mg, which is like the number they tell you is the daily limit but when you normally take in close to 1,000 mg normally, 400 is kind of a break haha. Not really but it's a improvement. 2 of my dark coffees and a monster is about 280mg caffeine. Il have the coffee with meal 1 and the monster on the way to the gym.

I don't have my actual macros figured out yet, but it's going to be around 2500 cal/day. About 175-200 protein , 300ish gm of carbs and whatever is left for fat. Il post the macros for individual meals as I eat them. By the end of the week il have enough information to make the portion adjustments.
 
Morning cardio and conditioning work.
About 20 minutes worth of various band exercises for knees and shoulders.
Hindu push ups 3 sets
Super man finger tip push ups 3 sets
Cobras 1 set
Farmers walks with 70's , 30 yards 3 sets
Jump rope 300 skips
Heavy bag, 3 rounds, 3 min on 1 min rest
Shoulder burn out with some light kettlebell and finishing up with pushups 3 sets of 30
 
IMG_20260928_112744858.webp
IMG_20260928_112755379.webp
IMG_20260928_114153385~2.webp
Screenshot_20260928-112913_Google.webp

Potassium 437

Probably should add another egg or more cottage cheese to get the protein up this meal. I'm having ai track my sodium because when I'm cutting I do a lot of hiit and conditioning work, I sweat through everything. I really need to keep my hydration in check. My diet is not going to be high enough in sodium for this type of training so il probably start salting my meals. From prior experience, this type of training will have me needing about about double the recommended amount, likely 4500mg+ of sodium per day.
 
Last edited:
View attachment 263400View attachment 263401View attachment 263402View attachment 263403

Probably should add another egg or more cottage cheese to get the protein up this meal. I'm having ai track my sodium because when I'm cutting I do a lot of hiit and conditioning work, I sweat through everything. I really need to keep my hydration in check. My diet is not going to be high enough in sodium for this type of training so il probably start salting my meals. From prior experience, this type of training will have me needing about about double the recommended amount, likely 4500mg+ of sodium per day.
Hyde had a great comment on this a long while ago. But in the summer for me is the worst ill keep soy sauce packets in my bag and do a packet either with a meal or I just drink it.
 
If anyone is interested, I gave myself 4 whole food meals and a shake for my baseline calories.

Whole eggs, cottage cheese and sourdough bread.
Clear whey or some kind of RTD for the road.
Greek yogurt with granola, fruit and honey (pre workout meal)
Meat and rice
Meat or eggs and veggies.

Of course il do different variations with these foods but those are pretty much the main ingredients to my diet.

Trying to limit my caffeine and stay under 400mg, which is like the number they tell you is the daily limit but when you normally take in close to 1,000 mg normally, 400 is kind of a break haha. Not really but it's a improvement. 2 of my dark coffees and a monster is about 280mg caffeine. Il have the coffee with meal 1 and the monster on the way to the gym.

I don't have my actual macros figured out yet, but it's going to be around 2500 cal/day. About 175-200 protein , 300ish gm of carbs and whatever is left for fat. Il post the macros for individual meals as I eat them. By the end of the week il have enough information to make the portion adjustments.
I’m so addicted to the Oikos brand protein Greek yogurt with blueberries, blackberries, granola and honey. I eat that about 5 days a week. I’m sure I’m going to get burned out on it before long but right now it’s still one of my go to meals.
 
I’m so addicted to the Oikos brand protein Greek yogurt with blueberries, blackberries, granola and honey. I eat that about 5 days a week. I’m sure I’m going to get burned out on it before long but right now it’s still one of my go to meals.
I love stuff like that too. You feel like you're getting dessert at meal Time!
IMG_20260928_221440773.webp

Screenshot_20260928-211302_Google.webp


IMG_20260928_184412360~2.webp
IMG_20260928_184318486_HDR~2.webp

IMG_20260928_185646688.webp

Screenshot_20260928-185851_Google.webp

Potassium 785☝️
Also had a monster, banana and a elevate bar while I was at the vet (kitten is having weird issues walking. Hoping it's just a injury but we're already up to $500 on the first 2 visits so I can see where this is going to end 😩)

Screenshot_20260929-060618_Google.webp


Had a THC edible also and some light cream in my coffee

Totals were super low
Approximately
2280cal
150p
230c
70f

Sodium 2800mg
Potassium 1900mg
Fiber 27g


For the sake of performance, once in going all out I'm going to need to double my sodium and potassium. 5000/3500, something like that. I know that's not peak interest in many people but I had some serious cramping issues last summer if anybody remembers correctly, so I would like to avoid that!

Let's get another 25-50gm protein and another 50-75gm carbs today too
 
Last edited:
Gotta hit the road this morning so I'm grabbing a large hot DD with 4 cream which is about 120 calories 11 G of fat, 2c, 2p
IMG_20260929_083023592~2.webp
Screenshot_20260929-082540_Google~2.webp


Il be doing a lot of driving and won't have a standard lunch break so I have this to pick at during the work day.

When I get out I'll have that Greek yogurt granola meal as my pre-workout meal for the gym, I'm probably going to skip the shake and do two whole food meals after the gym.
 
Time for the cut, expecting to see it done quickly with you as usual!
 
Got done early, hit the gym for a quick cardio boxing session.. 10min warm up, 10min double end bag and 10min on the heavy bag. Drenched and a bit nauseous. Intensity was probably a 7 out of 10. 1 being a brisk walk and 10 being I puked and im gasping for air.

Gonna hydrate and have a clear whey shake.

I got pull focused workout tonight for strength and conditioning.

Gladiators
Squat Lunges
Chins
Rows
Death by trap bar

Maybe a few arm exercises if I got anything left.

I like to go for a 1.5mile walk to cool down after this and then il square up on my macros
 
Ive had a lot of mishaps this year, but the past few months have allowed for some needed recovery, shoulders and knees are significantly improved. My cardio base is decent and I'm starting at about 14%bf I think? Il take some pictures before the 1st. I'm 198 this morning.

My goal is 180, 18lbs. I'm hoping for about 10-12lbs of fat loss and I'm assuming the rest will be water and glycogen. Maybe a little muscle loss but I don't think so. I hadn't been training much before this so I should have a decent response to the training, especially with all the health supps. I've also got a bottle of 5 amino 1 mq I'm thinking about using but I was told to taper off nebivolol first.

I'm thinking at 178-180 il be peeled, 6-8%.

There will be no attempts at bulking or putting size back on until I'm shredded and I'm going to maybe even go further and get more uncomfortable than that.

This is something that injuries won't prevent me from doing only myself can prevent me from doing this one there's no excuses all I have to do is eat less and move more. Sore shoulders and knees won't slow this one down so I'm going to make the most of it.

For me, this is about getting way out of my comfort zone, sticking my ego in my back pocket and doing the necessary suffering to set myself up for success in the future.
 
I've got some things sliced sirloin that would be great marinated in like a Spanish style dish with rice and beans or it could be cut into strips for fajitas or even cooked up for steak and eggs. I've also got a big package of boneless pork ribs so I'm trying to come up with ideas for those two items over the next two days. Anyone know a decent less then 20cal bbq or marinade for the ribs? I got 20 lb of chicken breast too but I don't want to be eating chicken breast all the time so this is going to help me mix it up and during the next week or so while I'm getting all these meals situated now's a good time to experiment
 
Back
Top