We are giving away 100 bottles of Sustain Alpha -- FOR FREE!

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
any more samples left? loved to give this a try before a shell out 60 bones on the real thing.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I'll try to post a mini review when I start using mine... probably at the end of this week or next. :head:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I started my sample two days ago. I've been applying it to my lower chest and mid-section. I'm to hesitant to apply this stuff to my twins down below. So far haven't noticed anything to speak of.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I started my sample two days ago. I've been applying it to my lower chest and mid-section. I'm to hesitant to apply this stuff to my twins down below. So far haven't noticed anything to speak of.
Rub it on the boys real good, oh yeah, do it like that!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This product is really good. I used it twice already. Love it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should be covering your entire upper body with a 5 pump app.

If you dont want to apply it to your sack, you can get high absorption from the neck area. (thin vascular skin)
-Pp

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Anyone notice that it turns your stool almost black?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Well "probably" doesn't rule it out, and it is the only thing that has been added since it started happening. Don't get me wrong, its not effecting me in anyway. I'm not negging the product. Its just odd.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Well "probably" doesn't rule it out, and it is the only thing that has been added since it started happening. Don't get me wrong, its not effecting me in anyway. I'm not negging the product. Its just odd.
Actually... I just used my first set squirts last night... and more tonight. I'm going to post a mini review at the end of the ten days. and I'll be watching for darker stools...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eating more spinach or something?

-Pp

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Eating more spinach or something?

-Pp

I'm a few weeks into my regular bottle of Sustain @ 5 squirts/day and haven't noticed anything like that.

Only if I drink A LOT of Guinness the night before.
:twisted: