Water Filtration, Magnesium, Horomone Panel

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A few random thoughts I’ve been thinking about and kicking around:

1. I drink a ton of water each day and usually get it out of the tap from home. Anyone use a filtration system?

2. I’ve been hearing a lot about magnesium for sleep. Thoughts and experiences?

3. Does anyone do a horomone panel and blood tests to know what you are deficient in? Looking for experience and how it helped you?

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I have a whole house filter as well as a reverse osmosis system (alkaline) under my kitchen sink. Water is water better then any bottle water.

I take magnesium nightly for some back pain I was having and it for sure relaxes me and I sleep much better.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a whole house filter as well as a reverse osmosis system (alkaline) under my kitchen sink.
I need to get something like this installed at my house. Was it pretty costly to do that set up or not too bad?

Right now I use bottled water for my daily water intake and going through a lot of water bottles per day :LOL:

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whenever I’ve had a water dispenser from a fridge, I use that. Otherwise, I’ll just get one of those pitchers with a filter. They help clean up your water and I think it tastes way better.

Magnesium is actually one of very few things that does improve sleep for me. Deficiency is not uncommon, give it a shot.

J

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a RO with uv and added minerals. The whole system cost somewhere around 500 bucks. Well worth it as we drink a ton of water.

Stopstalking2

Stopstalking2

Awards
I need to get something like this installed at my house. Was it pretty costly to do that set up or not too bad?

Right now I use bottled water for my daily water intake and going through a lot of water bottles per day :LOL:
much cheaper to get the system and have a local ploumber install but at the time I didn’t know that. Went with puragain water. Cost about 4k but monthly payments on it.

N

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have a RO with uv and added minerals. The whole system cost somewhere around 500 bucks. Well worth it as we drink a ton of water.
Does this apply to one faucet/area only, or is this a whole house system where they place the filtration components on the main supply, just after the meter?

V

VegMed

Awards
What’s the system called?

J

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this apply to one faucet/area only, or is this a whole house system where they place the filtration components on the main supply, just after the meter?
Just 1 faucet. I ran it through my refrigerator line so our ice is filtered as well.