Watching the lbs drop with Sparta EPIMAX! *sponsored*

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Last run was my first, did 250 pwo and 250 four hrs or so later. Strength was slightly increased, getting lean and more aggressive in the gym is where it shined for me. Biggest change being in the lower stomach. Timing was about 30 min PWO.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 38--Going up to 1000 today! I figure 5 PWO, 3 with lunch, 1 with dinner, 1 pre-bed. Might experiment with 2 pre-bed again tomorrow night. But for now this is my dosing through the rest of the bottle which should be finished up next weekend at this rate. 700 has been a very sweet spot for me, but I am curious about a full gram.
I won't say I have a short fuse, but I definitely get pissed off easier in traffic these days. I've been running tech support for an off-site seminar the past couple days and eaten like tee-total crap--all-day grazing FTW! Looking a little less defined, but not bad at all despite the grazing. Our CTO came up and told me he hated how I looked in the staff shirt we were required to wear, then he said he hated how I looked in any shirt because how good they looked on me. Then he started talking about working out so I think it was no homo.
Workouts have been great and intense. Been lifting more and haven't been getting as much cardio in. Outside of the past couple days my nutrition is fluctuating between 2060-2560 cals a days depending on workouts and all. Macros still 30C/40P/30F.

Boulder Shoulders today!

8/25
WarmUp
Stationary bike--5.25 miles for 210 cals burned (a2m)
Tabata session with battle ropes to loosen the shoulders up

Kneeling 1 hand landmine press/Leaning cable lat raise--4x10x70/5x6x25 (both PRs!)
Landmine lat raise--2x15xbar
Db front raise--6x5x45 (I like to hold onto the rack with opposing hand to keep from using too much body english on these)
Bent over lat raise--2x20x10lb plates
Db shrug--90-45s 6 each no rest
BNSG Smith press/Single-Arm Upright Row:3x10x85/85lb descending reps

Arc Trainer--8 minutes for 201 cals burned (a2m)

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
I have definitely been curious about that 1g a day dose as well. let me know how that treats you. I plan on trying 500mg pwo today to see what effect that has for me. Keep killing it man.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have definitely been curious about that 1g a day dose as well. let me know how that treats you. I plan on trying 500mg pwo today to see what effect that has for me. Keep killing it man.
I'm on day 5 of 1G. I really can't tell enough of a difference from 700mg to justify doing it again. I'm going to continue at 1G through the end of the bottle, which should be Sunday. But other than some increased sweating with 500mg pre-workout and the nads getting smelly again for a couple days, everything feels the same as 700mg.

How does 500mg pre treat you?

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
How does 500mg pre treat you?
Same here. Intensity/focus is slightly increased, but main difference is the sweating. I feel like at 500mg PWO I start sweating during my stretching. I'm going to keep it there for the remainder only have a little more than a week left on mine unfortunately.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1473475517.259283.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1473475570.349687.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1473475614.787655.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1473475646.564643.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1473475683.807037.jpg

Well, the lbs didn't drop so much as re-situate themselves while using EPIMAX. But given the appetite I had and crappy nutrition choices some days, I think it did a fine job! The pics can do most of the talking!

At 700mg ED I had great focus at the gym, better sleep, stronger libido, and just an good all-around sense of well-being. Some would even call it "Alpha-Feelz." My cardio endurance was enhanced and I really think I sweat more too.

I've been off for a week now. My aggression isn't near as high as it was. But I think the confidence I had while on EPIMAX has helped me hold on to some of those Alpha-Feelz!

I'm giving Sparta Nutrition EPIMAX the highest praise that I can, PURCHASE!
IMG_1473549666.411419.jpg

Oh yeah! I'm going to run them in April-May! I'm thinking of stacking it with 1-Andro. Any suggestions?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So.... How much did it cost to have those softballs surgically implanted into your biceps bro? Looking good my man, definitely getting LEEEEEAAAAN!
Haha!

I appreciate it, bro! I took those pics on Saturday and it's pretty damn sad what a few days on vacation can do. I cannot wait to hit the iron tomorrow!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha!

I appreciate it, bro! I took those pics on Saturday and it's pretty damn sad what a few days on vacation can do. I cannot wait to hit the iron tomorrow!
Its a good feeling when the gym becomes the norm and missing the workout causes mental anguish!!