Want to shred up while retaining muscle....Need some help

flex13

Awards
Fellas my diet is finally in check and I have a nice routine going! My goals over the next few months are to loose some fat around some troubled areas (stomach/love handles). I have been trying to figure out a nice stack I could put together but am having trouble figuring out exactly what to get.

Right now I am leaning towards Bulk p-slin(nutra planet) stacked with some lean fx, creatine and fish oil. Again I want to trim up while not loosing any muscle. I am hoping this will also add some more hardness and definition. Please let me know what u guys think.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
amino acids help retain the most muscle.

flex13

Awards
Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im keeping everything legal bro thanks though
No dramas, mate. Go with a high dose of fish oil and CLA then. Get your hands on a quality fat burner that contains ephedra (a mau huang extract). Also, keep this idea in the back of your head. If you can't pick it or kill it, don't eat it. Drink at least a gallon of water a day too.

flex13

Awards
No dramas, mate. Go with a high dose of fish oil and CLA then. Get your hands on a quality fat burner that contains ephedra (a mau huang extract). Also, keep this idea in the back of your head. If you can't pick it or kill it, don't eat it. Drink at least a gallon of water a day too.
Ya ive been drinkin a ton of water and have already started on my fish oil...I am afraid that with an ephedra product i might loose too much muscle....i would rather it take longer for the fat to go away and retain my frame i have now

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
good call bro, i always lost too much muscle with any kinda eca stack. i highly recommend lr/dcp stack

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya ive been drinkin a ton of water and have already started on my fish oil...I am afraid that with an ephedra product i might loose too much muscle....i would rather it take longer for the fat to go away and retain my frame i have now
Post a picture. It will give us a good idea of your current body fat percentage. If you're not overly musclular then I would't be too concerned with losing muscle. You most likely won't.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Definitely add in the bulk p-slin or some Anabolic Pump.

flex13

Awards
Definitely add in the bulk p-slin or some Anabolic Pump.
Thanks for the help bro I ordered some ap yesterday along with 1-carboxy....I am just gonna run the two above products with some fish oil and creatine....I think with my diet being on target I do not even need a fat burner because I really do not have much fat to loose...I just wan to become more defined and notice some added hardness

Rah22491

Awards
As far as hardening up goes. GO out on a football field and do 100yd windsprints and stadiums. You should harden up at your current weight without losing muscle. IT worked wonders for me.

KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
11OXO will help you lean out and help you gain a little muscle too

flex13

Awards
As far as hardening up goes. GO out on a football field and do 100yd windsprints and stadiums. You should harden up at your current weight without losing muscle. IT worked wonders for me.
I hate running bro would rather do anything then running 100yard sprints

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First diet will be the key factor in preservation.

Then i like HIIT for cardio to help burn more calories and other benefits

then if u need some supplements something like Forksolin and Aminos do a great job for holding muscle in my experiences.