Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for bumping the thread and sharing ideas. I had hoped that this thread would have gotten more action. I love discussing product formulations and ideas and getting input but it seems like not as many people on here anymore like to do things like that.
in less than a month i will be 63, libido support products is a topic i am very interested in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
in less than a month i will be 63, libido support products is a topic i am very interested in.
My goal is to design the best possible one on the market that can be done for an affordable price and a reasonable amount of capsules. And after we do one for the guys, I'll likely try to do one for females as well, but the root cause issues with women's libidos is a little more complex to tackle.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My goal is to design the best possible one on the market that can be done for an affordable price and a reasonable amount of capsules. And after we do one for the guys, I'll likely try to do one for females as well, but the root cause issues with women's libidos is a little more complex to tackle.
if you figure out the womens mind.. please let all husbands know.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if you figure out the womens mind.. please let all husbands know.
I said it was more complex to tackle libido issues in women. I didn't say I could figure out their minds. The goal would be to increase their libido; you should be happy with that, but nope - sheesh, you have to try to want to understand them too lol 😂:ROFLMAO:

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 I know an off-topic question, but have you ever considered an ursolic acid transdermal?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I know an off-topic question, but have you ever considered an ursolic acid transdermal?
We've been getting asked quite a bit lately.

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
We've been getting asked quite a bit lately.
The Prototype Nutrition product is a ripper but 40-50 sprays per application is a pain in the backside.

Is this something you’re considering… or perhaps planning? ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The Prototype Nutrition product is a ripper but 40-50 sprays per application is a pain in the backside.

🤔😇 Let's just say I'm open to topical ideas ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Couldn't you just use a dropper or something else to measure out the solution vs having to spray? Either that or maybe that's how it works... you get an extra workout in during the spray pumping haha

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd suggest keeping ingredients out that affect mood or alertness. No ksm, no mucana, no theanine, no gaba

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd suggest keeping ingredients out that affect mood or alertness. No ksm, no mucana, no theanine, no gaba
There are none of those in there :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i have faith in SNS to help keep WIFE's happy
I'll do my best to help everyone else keep theirs happy, at least in the libido way.

In the general sense, I gave up - that's why I'm not married lol.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Another for butea, if you can find a high potency extract perhaps? This stuff helped me feel pretty damn good when my hormone levels were absolutely flatlined.

I also feel like the power of long Jack hasn't been fully utilized. Everybody (almost) uses the same extracts, same sources it seems. Gotta be more possiblity there.

Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa also has something a lil 'extra' to it ime, moreso than just being a pde-5 inhibitor. Sensitivity seemed higher than the alafils, anafils, enafils. Again just me.

And Mountain Ant extract from Barlowes seemed to be more of a metabolic boost. Tried some from another reputable source and it was like beast mode for sexy time. Supercharged the long Jack and Butea I was experimenting with.

And as libidomaster @thebigt said. Flavones (7,8 benzo and 7 hydroxy something- a la virtus) always get me thinking with the wrong head. Or right one. Situationally dependent 🤨

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is this going ?
The formula for Libido Boost XT has been finalized and we're working on getting the label artwork completed. From there, it will go into the production lineup and probably have a late summertime'ish release.

New product launches are hard to give exact ETA's on right now because we're trying to increase inventory levels of many existing sku's that we keep selling out of, so its a constant balancing act when it comes to fitting new ones into production.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 What would be the best Kidney / Liver support supplement you currently have available in your family of supplement. Looking for health and longevity.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 What would be the best Kidney / Liver support supplement you currently have available in your family of supplement. Looking for health and longevity.
Liver Assist XT is the best liver support supplement on the market in my opinion.

Kidney Assist XT is the best kidney support supplement on the market in my opinion. Kidney Assist XT does have some ingredients in it that also have some liver support, prostate, and urinary tract health properties as well.

They are an excellent stack for someone that needs them both.