wanna lean bulk with anabeta elite, erase, daa...

massolic

Awards
  • Established
so as the title says, I have these on hand and daa is formula X..is a free test booster like endosurge a real beneficial addition? Last time I used endosurge, my hair was thinning and dont want that.

goal is to lean bulk/recomp

8 weeks of ABE/Erase/Formula x

any advise, comments, please??

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so as the title says, I have these on hand and daa is formula X..is a free test booster like endosurge a real beneficial addition? Last time I used endosurge, my hair was thinning and dont want that.

Looks pretty solid! Endosurge is a really great product, but if your body reacted in a way you don't like, then best to try other alternatives.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Looks good to me. If EndoSurge gave you thinning hair then don't use it. Those other 3 products would make a good stack.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I concur with everyone else.

J19891

J19891

Awards

Looks good to me

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Love it, great stack