Walker's 8 weeks to Mass w/dermatrest

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
No not really it's pretty obvious they were able to recover without serms or bridge between cycles for those who'd stay on year round. Just because you don't take serms doesn't mean you can't recover from a cycle..eventually. You may not hold onto as much muscle. I subscribe to nutrition, hard work and SERM's. OTC supplements not so much. It's just my personal experience with test boosters, ashwagandha etc that they've never done much but drain my wallet so there it is. SERMs on the other hand actually do work.
Yeah obviously. But look at how they didn't loose much of their gains . Bodybuilders nowadays cry a river during pct .

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Max DL today. Hit 4 plates and 2 25s for 505 today. Really surprised myself. Bit of a back pump but my herniated disks gave me no issues. Will max squat probably Saturday and bench the following week on Tuesday.

jasperhup

Awards
Yeah obviously. But look at how they didn't loose much of their gains . Bodybuilders nowadays cry a river during pct .
Thats a really good point.

I've read about mentzers old cycles, and saw vids where lee priest talked about it, i think the pros of the golden days (and some freaks like priest) basically trained like their life depended in it, and used way less drugs (and pct).

Over on a board that starts w r (in the roid subforum) it seems like most of these guys are kinda runts who just train light (hard work and high volume, but w/o the weights who are they fooling? No replacement for displacement) and use mega cycles (like guys who cant bench 3 plates doing 2 or 3 grams a week.

Anyhow, i hear where you are coming from, but for pct i figure the shotgun approach makes sense as long as you have ai and nothing is suppressive

And way to put foot to ass colt.

Last edited:

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree. Keeping it simple. I don't bother with the supps in PCT.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Max DL today. Hit 4 plates and 2 25s for 505 today. Really surprised myself. Bit of a back pump but my herniated disks gave me no issues. Will max squat probably Saturday and bench the following week on Tuesday.
Solid lift there bro!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Thanks guys. Thinking PCT will look like this then
Nolva 40 40 20 20
clomid 25 25 25 25
exem 0 0 25 12.5 12.5
k1ngs blood (because I already have it and respond well to ashwaganda)
FD2?

on a side note. Anyone tried MPA vasoseven? Thinking of doing a run of that with vasoburn to lose a bit more fat before the girlfriend returns from overseas. A bit after PCT of course

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Sick workout today. Tris were on fire and so full I couldn't contract it.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Have an ecology lab write up due tomorrow and work from 3-12.. no gym tonight. Sad day

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
269.5 only 1 pounds gained this week but diet was totally off with family in town. But I won't throw excuses..
I did order cortisolve and my old boss had an unopened bottle of stand alone EC. Figured I'd just pair this with my epicats during pct with my serms and cortisolve. As far as how I'm feeling, it's been great. Still have oily skin on my face, but acne is under control. No hair loss, nips are still ever so slightly tender but no visual or physical change in the size of the one lump under right areola. I did find a source for pharma nolva so I will run that instead of RC.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Question though, does anyone think when I start PCT Nolva Clomid and exem that the lump will lessen? Just curious

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Only one sure way to find out but usually mild cases of gyno (which it sounds like you're describing) will fade away when your hormones normalize. The clomid and nolva is there to jumpstart your test production but you will have higher estrogen too as test aromatizes with serms acting as estrogen agonist/antagonists. It will be difficult to know at this point in PCT where your estrogen levels are without bloods but it won't matter so long as the family jewels are up and running. I'm willing to guess it's not until you taper the serms and have your estro back in check with the exem and a normal hormonal balance that you'll see it fade away but again, just a guess.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
That's what I was thinking.. it's not anything visual so I'm not to worried about it. Just know the lump is there so I'm conscious about it. Thanks for the reply bob!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Slept like a ROCK last night and forgot to take all my nightly pills.. never happens. Woops! Legs today baby!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
carb loaded yesterday and today with 900g over the last 24 hours or so. Will 1RM backskwat today. Hoping for 500+ but my anterior portion of my right hip has really been bothering me. We will see fellas

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
5 wheels today felt heavy even after my carb load.. did hit 500 though even. I'm starting to feel a bit of lethargy but libido is good, and I'm still eating well. I do feel another small lump now in my left breast.. if it continues I'll cut the cycle short sadly. Will update again soon

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I've come to a conclusion that after this week, I will be cutting it short. Quite frankly I just want to let my hormones normalize again. Been feeling good, but I know these lumps have been growing even with 1.5-2mg of pharma adex. It's been a good 6 weeks though. Somewhere around 17-20 lbs gained. I'll get a dexa scan done too next week
Ralox eliminated my trest induced gyno. I took 50mg/day for 1 week, 25mg/day after that. Gyno was gone after a month.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Ralox eliminated my trest induced gyno. I took 50mg/day for 1 week, 25mg/day after that. Gyno was gone after a month.
Well now I need opinions lol. I've used 25mg of exem (switched from adex) the last 2 days and already, sh1t you not, it's not as tender. Should I keep with exem on cycle (12.5mg ed?) For this week and see how I feel? Then stop exem first 2 weeks pct and resume again like said in my pct plan (0/0/25/12.5/12.5) eod

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Day 3 on exem. Today just 12.5mg. I have stopped adex. Not sure if it wasn't as potent as it should be or if my body doesn't react to it. Wish I would have started with exem cause I can feel the difference. In my left nip, the tiny [and I mean very tiny) bumps that started to form are basically non existent and do not hurt when rubbed against anymore. Bigger lump under right nipple hasn't changed in size but is definitely less sensitive. Taking my dose in the am with my 50mg trest. Will ride this week out and see how I feel Monday. Tomorrow marks the start of week 7 on trest.
On a side note, another awesome workout today. Push day. Did hit 295 for 4. I'm not one to put that into a calculator and project my max. I will actually max for that, hopefully Saturday I'll have some numbers up. Other than my slight gyno flair, feeling good. Strong, sleep is good, acne is basically non existent, joints feel good, no hair loss or growth.
Sorry for the long post guys. Did do some testing for class yesterday. VO2 max testing. Finished at 18% Incline and shin pumps were super painful. Managed 17 minutes though with 52.1 score. Not bad for a fatty ;)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a bit worried about your exemestane "abuse". When I had the Trest induced gyno, NOTHING helped on cycle. Switched from adex (1mg/day) to exem (12.5mg/ed) to nolva with exem...nothing. It crashed my estrogen -but lumps stayed.
Only Ralox did the trick afterwards.
If I ever do a trest cycle again (injectable MENT comes to mind), I will have letro on hand -and run low dose ralox with it.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I'm a bit worried about your exemestane "abuse". When I had the Trest induced gyno, NOTHING helped on cycle. Switched from adex (1mg/day) to exem (12.5mg/ed) to nolva with exem...nothing. It crashed my estrogen -but lumps stayed.
Only Ralox did the trick afterwards.
If I ever do a trest cycle again (injectable MENT comes to mind), I will have letro on hand -and run low dose ralox with it.
Funny you mention this as I was thinking the same thing and then got on AM to see your post... Have decided to, finish out my 10 days of cycle and then begin PCT. Bummer having to quit early but not worth the price. Thanks for the lookout!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
ended my cycle at 272.2. Today is day 2 PCT and I feel Fine. Nothing to report really. I ended up running my serms, k1ngs blood, 300mg 98% (-)-epi, MPA cortisolve, and 320mg Ecklonia cava that I got for free.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Will try and get pics tomorrow morning while im fasted. I do have before pics from day 2, just haven't posted them

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Recovering nicely. No sides, can definitely tell serms are real.. taste is horrendous. Balls are almost back to par already. Maybe it's the combo of serms and KB? Random boners people talk about are happening. All around I feel great. Haven't stepped on a scale since being out of town but will Saturday morn.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Right lump has lessened in size just a smidgen. Definitely not as sore. Libido is fantastic. Recovering fast

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Sorry if I'm updating you much folks. Weighed 269 this morning. 2 lbs loss, hopefully water. What really blows my mind was today's workout. With the wife leaving the country on Saturday, I ate very little. Today, thought I'd try my max on squat., again. Keep in mind I'm 1 week into PCT, and I hit 515 for a parallel squat not once.. but twice. Placebo from being bavk in my college gym or not, I'll take it

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Almost end of week 2 PCT and i "feel" back to my old self. I know feeling and numbers can be different. Left lumps are gone, right lump is still shrinking little by little, almost height wise, not width wise. Either way I can feel the effects. Strength is maintaining or increasing in some lifts. Feeling good. little acne here and there, I figure that's from hormones normalizing. Nothings terrible. Thanks for the ones who followed, sorry it was cut short fellas!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Almost end week 3. Started fd2 and love it. Endurance sky rocketed. Down to 264. Definitely leaning out

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Quick update. This is my first week off everything pct included. I feel aaesome, have been on fd2 for my 3rd week now. This update is mainly for body comp. When I started my cycle some may recall I was around 253 19-20% bodyfat. Yesterday did hydrostatic weighing (very similar to dxa in body composition comparison) and weighed in at 260 (11lb loss from cycle) yet only 14.6% bodyfat. Calipers said 13.7 so I'm assuming it's pretty close to 14%. That's +10lb scale weight and -6 approx. Body fat %. It's been a good 3 months!

Cmurder

Awards
Sad I missed this log. Currently running a similar cycle and logging on here. Read up from page one to here. I also experienced some gyno from about a week in from the trest. I used Exem from the start

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Sad I missed this log. Currently running a similar cycle and logging on here. Read up from page one to here. I also experienced some gyno from about a week in from the trest. I used Exem from the start
Have nolva on hand too. And don't be afraid to stop early if things go haywire.. that was my problem. Too infatuated with making the gains

Cmurder

Awards
Have nolva on hand too. And don't be afraid to stop early if things go haywire.. that was my problem. Too infatuated with making the gains
Oh yeah I do. I ended up going from exem to letro/prami to fight. It's just about gone but I feel like complete crap due to the letro. I even kept it at a lower dose for the first week.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Oh yeah I do. I ended up going from exem to letro/prami to fight. It's just about gone but I feel like complete crap due to the letro. I even kept it at a lower dose for the first week.
Sounds like you're ready. Good luck m8! Trest is crazy just like everyone says