Walker's 8 weeks to Mass w/dermatrest

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Nice looking cycle! Kill it man
Thanks dun!
I underestimated having a good workout considering the Wingate test. I was drained and still had a killer workout. DOMS is pretty bad this morning on chest for being in the state my body is. Good signs though. Pretty sure I was just paranoid about the lump under my right nipple, it's good now. Will lower back down to a total 1.5mg adex a week. And further to 1mg depending on how I'm feeling. Suprisingly I feel good on 2mg (upped for lump No joint problems, or tiredness. Will update again in a day or so

jasperhup

Awards
Colt, ive upped stane myself, lil tender nips, only 75 trest, 750 epi, just upped sd to 20mg.

Worried sd was bunk, strength and back pumps this morning told me otherwise.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Colt, ive upped stane myself, lil tender nips, only 75 trest, 750 epi, just upped sd to 20mg.

Worried sd was bunk, strength and back pumps this morning told me otherwise.
Sounds like a sick strength cycle. What's your AI and weekly dose now?

jasperhup

Awards
Rc stane, just hit 12.5mg a day, likely will keep it there. Skin is oily, strong libido, but my nips have done some goofery.

Doing a phat based strength muscle mix. Up about 3 pounds in 10 days (morning weight) and all weights have improved

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Rc stane, just hit 12.5mg a day, likely will keep it there. Skin is oily, strong libido, but my nips have done some goofery.

Doing a phat based strength muscle mix. Up about 3 pounds in 10 days (morning weight) and all weights have improved
Nice nice. Reminded me.. my skin has also been oily mainly on my face. No real acne though. Also strong libido ?

jasperhup

Awards
Nice, slay the GF and let us know how lifts progress

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Nice, slay the GF and let us know how lifts progress
Testing ohp, squat, bench, and dl 1rm next week. Shooting myself in the foot with 4 max tests in 1 week but we will see what happens.
Calories have been roughly 3700 with 230-250g from protein

jasperhup

Awards
Sounds like a big recomp recipe. I cleaned up my diet some coming into this cycle. I expect to make gains into an extended pct as well.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Sounds like a big recomp recipe. I cleaned up my diet some coming into this cycle. I expect to make gains into an extended pct as well.
Sounds like a plan. Any natural anabolics in your pct?

jasperhup

Awards
Kings blood, clom and nolva pump test up hard as is too.

And reduce xt for cortisol

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Feeling a bit tired today, but have been super busy lately. Forgot to weigh so will right away tomorrow. Time for some family and food (parents are here for a couple hours) and then the gym

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Sorry if I post too much (if possible). Thinking I need to tell everything and why not right? I applied dt before the gym at 9 and needless to say I had a great workout. No pre, just dmz and dt. Good pull day. Got a compliment I'm looking bigger. Only start of week 4. 5 more

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro. I didn't get this tag. I'm in here now

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Wow I feel like a d bag lol welcome dinoo. Sorry i forgot the tag brother! In my defense, It was a list from bighulksmash ... ;)

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
266 this morning. Actually starting to see a tad bit of definition in my upper 4 sections of my abdominals. Up 3 pounds if I remember from last week. Creatine should be peak so these 3 are more than likely good tissue growth

jasperhup

Awards
How are the nips boss? Mine are all over. Feel like prior lumps are bigger but softer and spread out (which is consistent w ai breaking them down), but my nips are extra sensitive. That said, i have sensitive skin/nips anyhow and I've been fakin fiddling w them nonstop, so that doesnt help, lol.

Think im just gonna rock 25mg asin for a bid ed and then trim it a bit, if its an issue in a week or so im getting ralox. I got a stash of sd and trest, so im using my experience and others to figure out the best method. Might go trt and just blast w this stuff down the line.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
How are the nips boss? Mine are all over. Feel like prior lumps are bigger but softer and spread out (which is consistent w ai breaking them down), but my nips are extra sensitive. That said, i have sensitive skin/nips anyhow and I've been fakin fiddling w them nonstop, so that doesnt help, lol.

Think im just gonna rock 25mg asin for a bid ed and then trim it a bit, if its an issue in a week or so im getting ralox. I got a stash of sd and trest, so im using my experience and others to figure out the best method. Might go trt and just blast w this stuff down the line.
Honestly I think I was paranoid. My nips were never sensitive just kept feeling that lump you know? Kinda like you know it's there s you always feel it and they you "think" it's getting bigger. It was honestly just sore cause it's the same size now. Sore from me constantly messing with it lol. It had gotten a tad bigger but that's over the at 6 months or so. No sensitive nips atm and I'm back down to 1.5mg a week adex. Not sure if I want t do 1mg Monday and .5 Thursday or consistently do .5 mwf. Suggestions?

jasperhup

Awards
Not having suicidal (i know you got it but you wanna run your pharma dex) its tricky. Taper a bit and then stay at that level for a while, amd then taper again if need be.

If you get an e rebound on a boob monster like trest you could be up shts creek.

How is your strength? What are you lifts looking like?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Bench is going up non stop. Currently just hit 225 for 11. At the gym now lol. Day after last adex I start nolva for pct. Start of week 3 in pct I'll start my exem for suicidal and run that for 3 r 4 weeks. Depending on how I feel.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
As far as others they're all increasing, no numbers to tell for the forum just take my word for it lol. Strong feeling every workout and I love it

jasperhup

Awards
Nice bro, get tight and fight up bigger and bigger weights. Us tall asses have very little room for error on bench, but if you dial it in you can bench a wrench

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Slept like **** last night. Not sure why. Didn't take pre even close to bed, nor any stims. Feeling fine snd tight today though. Everything's going smooth.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Tried out big noise by redcon1 today for legs. I've never had so much burn. Hit 455 for 4 on my last set of squats. Face actually has cleared up since I started 5 on 2 off with 30mg mk677.. forgot to add earlier I started that. Switched from 10mg ed. Less oily skin from the trest which was nice and unexpected. May rest tomorrow and hit pull day hard thursday

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Who am I kidding I'm not skipping today lol. Pull day, heavy width. Suggestions for biceps before I head out?? My weakest body part by far

jasperhup

Awards
Do lots of biceps, 2-4 sets of 6-12 reps, different exercises. Mix up the exercises till you find the results you want. Aiming for weight/goals helps too, just make sure your form doesnt change w the weight.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who am I kidding I'm not skipping today lol. Pull day, heavy width. Suggestions for biceps before I head out?? My weakest body part by far
Weighted chin ups -and negatives weighted chin ups, works for me :)

biceps.jpg

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Sick workout. Feels like I only have 1 or 2 pumps of my first bottle of dt left and should be a little more.. idk if it was shorted or if the pumps are a bit more than 2ml cause I'm strict on dosing and when I apply. Oh well gainsss

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
A good one I used to help bring up the biceps.
Barbell Curls
1 set of 6 using your 10 rep max
3 sets of 3 strict using your 3 rep max
3 loose sets (cheat reps) x 3. Use the maximum weight you can handle without hurting yourself!
1 set to failure using half the weight you used on your cheat sets.
I picked this routine up in a training article. Short and sweet designed to be thrown in at the end of your workouts. It's recommended doing it daily but for me every second day works best. Have to figure out the optimal frequency yourself. Don't try to increase the weight each workout with this routine. Rather focus on getting better at lifting the weights, become increasingly stricter on the cheat sets and focus on contracting the biceps on the strict curls and crushing the barbell with oyur grip. Improve your mind muscle connection. When things do eventually feel "easy" which could take 6-8 weeks + you can increase the load.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
268.4 this morning. Lately I've been feeling aggressive. Haven't had that on other cycles.

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Is a cortisol control recommended with k1ngs blood or is k1ngs enough for an otc PCT as far as stress/cort

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I was thinking along the line of MPA cortisolve. I've heard awesome things

jasperhup

Awards
I bought reduce xt on the reco of a member here. I figure first 4 weeks of pct is gain losing or keeping, and then 2-4 more weeks of low dose serms to get natty test high and stable.

I like to think using the serms based on actual pharma recomendation (25 clomi, 20 nolva, for at least 6 weeks) is way better than shorter higher dosing, which really is haphazard

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Ok. Along with my PCT, I am thinking of either adding a thing or two so bare with me and PLEASE give me feedback on the best option. I was thinking of adding MuscleSport Test Black. Would this be too much with OL K1ngs blood? The label is as follows.
Laxogenin 25mg
nitric oxide blend (nitrosigine, arginine hcl) 1g
LongJax 20:1 200mg
Maca 4:1 250mg
Ashwaganda 200mg
horny goat weed 400mg
Urtica Dioica 100mg
Safed Musli 50mg
lycopene 3mg
Would this be too much of overlaping products if I were to add this with my RC chems and K1ngs blood? Second option is simply adding Follidrone 2 to my 4 weeks of PCT with 300mg/d of some left over epicatechins during my last 3 weeks on cycle into my 1st week of pct. With this, the 300mg epi would overlab with FD2 for 1 week(1st week of pct) Thoughts? Ive heard good things about FD2 but also wanted to add some Laxogenin, thats why I bring up MuscleSport test (containing only 25mg). What is the best route here. Muscle sport with KB, or FD2 with KB? bighulksmash vujade Dma378 Tank999 justhere4comm Alpha1agreda Jebrook

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Why are you using so many products?
Right now or during PCT? As of now, It is just DMZ Trest and MK. For PCT all I have right now is my RC chems and k1ngs blood. Was just curious if FD2 or test black could assist keeping gains during PCT

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Right now or during PCT? As of now, It is just DMZ Trest and MK. For PCT all I have right now is my RC chems and k1ngs blood. Was just curious if FD2 or test black could assist keeping gains during PCT
Ok im otw back from long Island. Soon as I get home ill look it over.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a waste of money if you're looking to preserve gains. Nothing but a drop in the pond when compared to a good old SERM PCT. Extended Nolva/Clomid run of 6 weeks or so tapering down and a suicide AI last 2 weeks should be all you need to keep gains.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sounds like a waste of money if you're looking to preserve gains. Nothing but a drop in the pond when compared to a good old SERM PCT. Extended Nolva/Clomid run of 6 weeks or so tapering down and a suicide AI last 2 weeks should be all you need to keep gains.
Ever wonder how they did it before serms ?
Nutrition and hard work .

jasperhup

Awards
I agree on the extended pct w clomi and nolva, but this time im throwing in natty test (kingsblood) and reduce xt and size on (goat creatine).

Its a bit of voodoo, but i plan on throwing the kitchen sink in order to hold as much strength and thus keep mass.

I'm not really speaking for him, but I'd bet colt45 is thinking the same thing and doesn't want to risk anything but max returns on his cycle

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
So I'm getting the vibe to extend pct 6 weeks with just kings blood and a suicidal AI last 2 or 3 weeks.?

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I was running pct like this with kings blood
Clomid 25 25 25 25
Nolva 40 20 20 10
Exem 0 0 25 12.5 12.5
So its not like I was leaving out serms. Just not 6 weeks long

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I agree on the extended pct w clomi and nolva, but this time im throwing in natty test (kingsblood) and reduce xt and size on (goat creatine).

Its a bit of voodoo, but i plan on throwing the kitchen sink in order to hold as much strength and thus keep mass.

I'm not really speaking for him, but I'd bet colt45 is thinking the same thing and doesn't want to risk anything but max returns on his cycle
Exactly. I figured adding fd2 could only help if not allow for more size/scale numbers

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Ever wonder how they did it before serms ?
Nutrition and hard work .
No not really it's pretty obvious they were able to recover without serms or bridge between cycles for those who'd stay on year round. Just because you don't take serms doesn't mean you can't recover from a cycle..eventually. You may not hold onto as much muscle. I subscribe to nutrition, hard work and SERM's. OTC supplements not so much. It's just my personal experience with test boosters, ashwagandha etc that they've never done much but drain my wallet so there it is. SERMs on the other hand actually do work.