Wake up!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sent them an email about this ages ago just to remind them they had a log competition open and people were asking questions.

I had no reply so can't add any updates here.

Mick is still around on a UK forum.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sent them an email about this ages ago just to remind them they had a log competition open and people were asking questions.

I had no reply so can't add any updates here.

Mick is still around on a UK forum.
If I read correctly elsewhere, Mick isn't with them now....but I'm not one to gossip, so you didn't hear it from me...:05:

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Hi all. As shizm has stated i am no longer with Anabolic Designs.

A little on the concerns about the open log compettions and such -

Anabolic Designs have had a few issues with the US warehousing and have now sorted. They have also had a big surge in UK sales which has taken most of their products away from other factors. They are a company still growing and need to get a good stock pile to allow them to fulfill these other oppertunities. This is now underway and i'm sure someone will be in contact shortly regarding their new growth within the US. ONce this happens then i am sure they will fulfill their obligations allready set out.
They are a great company and are still very young in the game but have some excellent products already out and many more to come so please be patient with them and all will be resolved in the near future.