Vujade Strikes Back @ Fat with R-Andro Shred - Episode 1

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R-Andro Shred Log - Day 15

R-Andro Shred Dosing: 1 tablet @ breakfast, 2 tablet 1 hour B4 AM workout & 1 tablet @ dinner.

WORKOUT: Legs & Cardio

Seated Leg Press
warm-up
25x85
20x100

Linear Leg Press
15 x 180
12 x 320 - 3 sets

Leg Curls
12 x 70 - 4 sets

Kettle Sumo Squats - one handed (all way down to the floor)
20x20 lbs x 5 sets

Seated Calves Raises
20 X 90 - 4 sets

Seated 1 Leg Extensions
12 x 50
12 x 65 - 3 sets

CARDIO: 20 minutes

Stair Climber - 10 minutes @ Level 6
Elliptical - 10 minutes @ Level 9

DAILY NOTES: Was kind of tired and unmotivated today. Nothing to do with R-Andro.
Just tired from a long weekend. But overall effects are starting to really kick in.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate being tired... bane of my existence

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, I could feel extra energy after the 1st dose. But it wasn't nervous energy like Epi Andro.

It definitely kicks right it :biggthumpup:

Did you end up taking the 1st dose yet..?
Not yet, in 2 hours when I eat breakfast.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice leg day! Probably feeling it this morning when you get out of bed!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate being tired... bane of my existence
i hear you bruthah...only gets worse as we get older. Only thing we can do is to keep moving.
Once you slow down, you don't want to get back up. So I try to keep active as I can :)

Not yet, in 2 hours when I eat breakfast.
Let us know how it goes my man ;)

Nice leg day! Probably feeling it this morning when you get out of bed!
Always do feel legs the next day. but sometimes even worse 2 days after. :aargh4:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
i hear you bruthah...only gets worse as we get older. Only thing we can do is to keep moving.
Once you slow down, you don't want to get back up. So I try to keep active as I can :)

Let us know how it goes my man ;)

Always do feel legs the next day. but sometimes even worse 2 days after. :aargh4:
2 days after totally agree

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Let us know how it goes my man
I'm honestly hoping I don't "feel" anything, except GABA modulation which is always welcome. But I hate stimulants these days. I like being cool, calm and collected, which is what I hated about my recent venture with epiandro and someone else's r-andro. I'd run 1-dhea if it didn't take so long to kick in, and that's planned for October-November. I don't know of anything else that strictly hardens you up, increases vascularity, etc that's actually safe(r).

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm honestly hoping I don't "feel" anything, except GABA modulation which is always welcome.
But I hate stimulants these days. I like being cool, calm and collected, which is what I hated about my recent venture with epiandro
and someone else's r-andro. I'd run 1-dhea if it didn't take so long to kick in, and that's planned for October-November. I don't know
of anything else that strictly hardens you up, increases vascularity, etc that's actually safe(r).
There's not much of a feeling. But there is some energy to it, definitely not stimulatory at all like Epi Andro.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's not much of a feeling. But there is some energy to it, definitely not stimulatory at all like Epi Andro.
Yeah, I'm 5 hours into the first dose and took a second a few minutes ago. No effects that I can notice...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. 1 exception is it makes me break out in sweat like crazy with even the smallest amount of exertion.
That it does. It definitely has an effect on your metabolism I believe because it effects thyroid hormone.
Sweating and increase in body temps are the norm. I could not get cool last night even with the thermostat set on 72

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That it does. It definitely has an effect on your metabolism I believe because it effects thyroid hormone.
Sweating and increase in body temps are the norm. I could not get cool last night even with the thermostat set on 72
lol
I keep mine at 69 no matter what I'm running or not, in addition to ceiling fans and rotating fans running!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
How's it been treating you since you upped the dose - any noticeable differences?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually, BP was just at 139/74 not really relaxed, so that's good too.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it been treating you since you upped the dose - any noticeable differences?
Definitely. definitely feel a little stronger. Plus vascularity was pretty sick today doing arms.
You definitely feel it more as you up your dosage. I believe the sweet spot is going to be 500 to 600mg.

Actually, BP was just at 139/74 not really relaxed, so that's good too.
Mine is up about 8 to 10 points and was 122 over 80 the last time i took it. Normally its more like 114 over 72

Are you taking with meals or solo?
Taking it with and without meals. Morning dose with meals. Same with Lunch.
Evening dose I'm trying to take earlier in the day before dinner and just took it
about a half hour ago.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R-Andro Shred Log - Day 16

DOSING: 1 tablet @ breakfast, 2 tablet 1 hour B4 workout & 1 tablet @ dinner.

WORKOUT: Biceps, Triceps & Cardio

DB Bicep Curls
12 reps x 25lbs - 4 sets

EZ Curl Bar Curls
12 reps x 60 - 4 sets

Cable Curls
12 reps x 70lbs - 4 sets

Cable V Bar Pushdowns
12 reps x 60lbs - 4 sets

Seated Dips
15 reps x 110lbs - 4 sets

DB Kickbacks
12 reps x 20lbs - 4 sets

CARDIO: 30 minutes

Stair Climber - 20 minutes @ Level 6

Elliptical - 10 minutes @ Level 9

DAILY NOTES: Arms felt really pumped today with lots of vascularity and a sick pump. Definitely
feeling the 4 tabs. Will probably bump up to 5 next week.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure that arm workout definitely helped get that pump going. 5 caps will definitely make a for a fun ride.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5 caps:) awesome. great arm day!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Dunno what's wit all youz bumping up the dose - I'm in my 3rd week on 3 and doing great!
Oh yeah. I'm also in my 9th week on osta lgd s4 and exo so....;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dunno what's wit all youz bumping up the dose - I'm in my 3rd week on 3 and doing great!
Oh yeah. I'm also in my 9th week on osta lgd s4 and exo so....;)
Well, i dont know about the rest of the guys, but I'm running it solo for a few weeks before adding all my
other goodies and can use the extra tabs to maximize the effects.

You've already been on a bunch of good stuff for quite some time, so maybe you done need as much ;)

BTW.... How;s the LGD treating you...?

You do any pre blood work..?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Well, i dont know about the rest of the guys, but I'm running it solo for a few weeks before adding all my
other goodies and can use the extra tabs to maximize the effects.

You've already been on a bunch of good stuff for quite some time, so maybe you done need as much ;)

BTW.... How;s the LGD treating you...?

You do any pre blood work..?
Was too rarin to go to do bloods, but I was after a solid 8 week natty run, and everything seemed to be working quite fine, so I just went for it.
The lgd lives up to it's rep. People say it takes about 4 weeks to start feeling it, but it definitely kicked in big time in week 2 - definite strength increase week after week. Only one issue - serious hunger. Controllable but annoying. But definitely worth it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was too rarin to go to do bloods, but I was after a solid 8 week natty run, and everything seemed to be working quite fine, so I just went for it.
The lgd lives up to it's rep. People say it takes about 4 weeks to start feeling it, but it definitely kicked in big time in week 2 - definite strength increase week after week. Only one issue - serious hunger. Controllable but annoying. But definitely worth it.
How have you been dosing LGD..? You ramp up..?

Was asking about bloods because I was wondering how it was effecting your cholesterol after 9 weeks.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
How have you been dosing LGD..? You ramp up..?

Was asking about bloods because I was wondering how it was effecting your cholesterol after 9 weeks.
10mg straight through. I'm taking comprehensive bloods next week. Hopefully..... I take all the natural remedies and precautions so we'll see..

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10mg straight through. I'm taking comprehensive bloods next week. Hopefully..... I take all the natural remedies and precautions so we'll see..
I'll have a good idea how it effects me.'
I took my cholesterol test before starting.
And I'm running all kinds of natural supports too.

I'll be taking bloods again halfway thru as well.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some nudes for you guys.. definitely seeing some more abs and more veins ;)

2 Weeks Before Cycle

PreCycle.jpg

Current Photo August 23rd

Now.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can notice a difference in the mid and upper ab region. Next few weeks will keep you going in the right direction

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are looking good !!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can notice a difference in the mid and upper ab region. Next few weeks will keep you going in the right direction
Yea, thats what i noticed immediately when i saw the 2nd batch of photos. Mid and top abs are more visible.

Lovin the progression in here !
Thanks bro. Im hoping to add some mass on my shoulders and chest once i start phase 2 of this cycle.
Trying to get as lean as possible over the next few weeks, then hoping to recomp with the LGD & 11 Keto

You are looking good !!
Thanks Rocket. Hoping that with this cycle I will get a little closer to my goals :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
R-Andro Shred Log - Day 18

R-Andro Shred Dosing: 1 tablet @ breakfast, 2 tablet 1 hour B4 AM workout & 1 tablet @ dinner.

WORKOUT: Legs, Abs & Cardio

Seated Leg Press
warm-up
25x85
20x100

Linear Leg Press
15 x 180
12 x 320 - 3 sets

Leg Curls
12 x 75 - 4 sets

Kettle Sumo Squats - one handed (all way down to the floor)
20x20 lbs x 5 sets

Seated Calves Raises
20 X 90 - 4 sets

Seated 1 Leg Extensions
12 x 60 - 4 sets

CARDIO: 40 minutes total

Stair Climber - 25 minutes @ Level 6

Treadmill - 15 minutes @ Level 3.5 & Incline 5

DAILY NOTES: Nothing new to report guys. Still loving R-Andro Shred. Energy has been
great, vascularity is really good. Strength is gradually going up and definitely can tell from my
pictures i posted Im starting to get leaner..! Whats hot to love. Total Alpha :bigok:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome alpha leg day:)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys. were getting really close to finishing up week 3 of R-Andro Shred. I will be posting Week 3 Wrap-up
later this weekend. Will post up all the current stats and pros and cons to date.

Today i will be knocking out my chest and possibly traps, or may do traps / shoulders tomorrow.

Monday i will be upping my dose to 5 tablets per day. Want to see how 500mg of R-Andro treats me :big laugh:

Let's see if we can knock this log out of the park and finish up strong..!

Stayed tuned for Episode 2 of this log...that's when the kids go to bed & the party really starts :djparty:
bighulksmash The_Old_Guy hairygrandpa FireTitan Tank999 Danes xxAMPxx Volvo140G
EMPIREMIND smith_69 Jebrook Rocket3015 jev871 thebigt GreenMachineX Misfit28
paul56778 LeanEngineer Afi140 mountainman33 Joe12 Alpha1agreda

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BOOM BABY

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys. were getting really close to finishing up week 3 of R-Andro Shred. I will be posting Week 3 Wrap-up
later this weekend. Will post up all the current stats and pros and cons to date.

Today i will be knocking out my chest and possibly traps, or may do traps / shoulders tomorrow.

Monday i will be upping my dose to 5 tablets per day. Want to see how 500mg of R-Andro treats me :big laugh:

Let's see if we can knock this log out of the park and finish up strong..!

Stayed tuned for Episode 2 of this log...that's when the kids go to bed & the party really starts :djparty:

bighulksmash The_Old_Guy hairygrandpa FireTitan Tank999 Danes xxAMPxx Volvo140G
EMPIREMIND smith_69 Jebrook Rocket3015 jev871 thebigt GreenMachineX Misfit28
paul56778 LeanEngineer Afi140 mountainman33 Joe12 Alpha1agreda
Kill it bro :D