Volcom's Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph Log

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout, detail and thoughts on the products, this log is looking amazing!

I tend to use lots of BA, normally 1 scoop of Meso and 2 scoops of Purple Wraath, so prob over 6g.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That kick is one of the craziest things i have ever seen in mma!
Frankie Edgar or Greg Maynard will have their hands full against Pettis. Apart from this showy Matrix kick, his stand up and his ground is solid.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6; Another great accessory day.

I was suppose to do legs today, but I ran into my friend who's an ex pro Rugby player. He "ONLY" O-lifts, yet is built like someone who's been doing DC training for years. He's just thick and solid as hell. I've never seen someone who fit the term "built like a brick" more appropriately. I wouldn't want to get tackled by this guy, especially without pads. His core strength is outrageous, mine in comparison to his is sand in the vag. My leg day therefore, was put off.

Side Notes

- Yesterday I ate simple carbs before ingesting Mesomorph to try and blunt the BA parasthesia and it seemed to blunt the peak intensity of the tingling and it as time progressed, it waned as usual. This morning, I ate complex carbs before taking the mesomorph and it probably blunted the peak intensity of the parasthesia by 50-75%, but it remained at a higher level or longer.

TRAPS day (sort of)

Hang Snatch
95lbs x 5 reps (a warm up at this point, but this used to be a set).
115lbs x 5 reps (also used to be a set).
135lbs x 3 reps
140lbs x 3 reps
145lbs x 2 reps
150lbs x 1 rep (PR? I'd have to look back at previous numbers).

Hang Cleans
135lbs x 5 reps (definitely warm up weight now).
155lbs x 5 reps
185lbs x 3 reps
185lbs x 3 reps
205lbs x 1 rep

Barbell Shrugs
225lbs x 20 reps (I didn't feel the hint of H+ build up until about rep 20)
315lbs x 10 reps
335lbs x 10 reps
355lbs x 8 reps

Smith, Behind The Neck Shrugs
225lbs x 10 reps
315lbs x 10 reps
405lbs x 10 reps
455lbs x 8 reps

My hang snatch felt the most notably effected by the CN/Meso. It's not something that shows in the numbers, but something only I can experience, which is how fresh I felt between reps and how much more explosive I felt during the rep. Unlike conventional bodybuilding reps, in a power movement, being that it's so complex-compound and requires so much energy per pull, you can feel a full-body fatigue within a single rep. I felt abnormally fresh between reps and my pulls felt lighter then usual, which I attribute to the creatine nitrate.

Another great workout. Also, strangely no DOMS from yesterdays back attack. Great stuff APS :bigok:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta tell you guys, doing O-lifts have done wonders for my traps.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna start adding some O-lifts into my routine on my upcoming stack. Workouts look great!, Can't imagine your friend out lifting you by much, must be one hell of a strong dude!

Keep up the good work!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna start adding some O-lifts into my routine on my upcoming stack. Workouts look great!, Can't imagine your friend out lifting you by much, must be one hell of a strong dude!

Keep up the good work!
The O-lifts will translate directly to TD's/TDD's and anything involving hip extension, like sweeps, escapes....

The ex pro Ruby guy isn't stronger then me bodybuilding wise. I can out bench, out deadlift him, but when it comes to hip explosion and core strength, he's more powerful and more core stable by a larger margin, then I am stronger then him, strength lifting wise.

Overhead squats, seated in the hams to calves position is the zenith of core strength/stability. I can only hold an overhead HtC with 135lbs, he can hold that same position with 225lbs, which until you've tried it, you can't really grasp how hard that is. I could reach a 600lbs dead lift before I reach that, imo.

Anyway, once you start o-lifting and you want any kind of tips or info, feel more then free to hit me up.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Frankie Edgar or Greg Maynard will have their hands full against Pettis. Apart from this showy Matrix kick, his stand up and his ground is solid.
Yeah i actually saw a show on him about a month ago.More of like a biography type of thing about his life on (of all places) MTV.He has that tunnel vision the best guys get.He says he feels like he cant even lose one fight in ufc cause its to the bottom of list,he says two fights and that could be it.Lotta pressure

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8; Muscle Stamina off the charts

Chest Day

Flat Db Press
100lbs Db's x 12 reps
110lbs Db's x 12 reps
120lbs Db's x 8 reps
125lbs Db's x 6 reps

Incline Db Press
90lbs x 10 reps
95lbs x 10 reps
100lbs x 8 reps
105lbs x 6 reps [I didn't think I'd have it in me to progress this far with the inclines, but I felt good and my chest was extraordinarily not fatigued by this point]

Incline Hammer Press
180lbs x 10 reps
270lbs x 10 reps
360lbs x 8 reps
410lbs x 5 [suspect reps]

Hammer Wide Press
270lbs x 10 reps
320lbs x 8 reps
370lbs x 6 reps

I honestly wanted to continue to one more decline focused press, but I promised the wife I'd be home in time for dinner.... turns out I could have been a couple min late, but oh well. I felt I was 90% spent.

Today, one of the more pronounced effects I felt from the CN/Meso combo was the extraordinary amount of muscle stamina and strength. I felt strong during the lifts and I never really felt fatigued. My between sets recovery was incredible and it was one of those days where rather then dreading the pain of the next set, I was fresh and looking forward to what I was able to do.

Also, eating a nutribar before ingesting the Meso blunted the peak intensity and shortened the duration of the parasthesia. These specific details are important to me because I am hyper-sensitive to beta alanine. I've never taken 4g in one sitting due to my hyper-sensitivity. I usually stick with 1g at a time in 3-4 doses throughout the day to make it manageable, so I'm sympathetic to the plight of those sensitive to parasthesia.

Worth of note.

No intra or toward the end of the workout or immediately post workout burn out from the stims and something to keep in mind, this may not be as extraordinary had this been day 8 of a pre-workout in general, but its extraordinary because I transitioned directly into having used a combination of jack3d and ASGT for about two months prior, directly into this log. I was already at the point of needing to up the dosage of either and/or both products (jack3d/ASGT) to get the desired effects, yet I'm still receiving above and beyond the desired effects from a single serving of Mesomorph.

Cool Random Info
I saw an ex high school kid I was a personal S&C coach for tonight, he plays tight end for CAL (Division I college football) now and was back on Christmas vacation. It was cool because my workout partner who is a football fanatic recognized him from watching college ball and when I told him I used to train him his senior year of high school, he thought it was pretty cool.

Anyway, another impressive experience with this combo, my strength, endurance and stamina improvements reminds me and feels like I'm on some kind of pro hormone stack, minus the lethargy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just said the same thing about a ph cycle in my thread. glad to see i am not the only one going out on a limb, lol.

damn-volcom, i am truely impressed with the meso. it must be even better w/creatine nitrate-i know stacked with testatropin v2 it is amazing.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just said the same thing about a ph cycle in my thread. glad to see i am not the only one going out on a limb, lol.

damn-volcom, i am truely impressed with the meso. it must be even better w/creatine nitrate-i know stacked with testatropin v2 it is amazing.
lol. I'm glad you said something about too, so I don't sound insane.

I think the added CN is helping primarily with my strength and working in synergy with the BA to increase the lactate threshold while buffering the H+.

I'm impressed with the meso as well, for multiple reasons. One the greatest being that I'm already technically two months in with consistent pre-workout supplementation and the meso is effecting me as though I were fresh.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established

I think the added CN is helping primarily with my strength and working in synergy with the BA to increase the lactate threshold while buffering the H+.

I'm impressed with the meso as well, for multiple reasons. One the greatest being that I'm already technically two months in with consistent pre-workout supplementation and the meso is effecting me as though I were fresh.
I took meso for 4 months and i kid you not the stim effect was as good at the end as it was in the first week.Not sure how that's possible but training partner said the same thing.Anyway great log really enjoying it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took meso for 4 months and i kid you not the stim effect was as good at the end as it was in the first week.Not sure how that's possible but training partner said the same thing.Anyway great log really enjoying it.
Thanks for posting, that's encouraging and yeah, pretty amazing.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait untill Creatine Nitrate comes to my house:D

This stack seems pretty crazy, I will being doing this plus Nitrozine:D

Your log is looking killer, VolcomX311= best logger out there, detail is top notch!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

be on the look out for lbm gains. i am up 8 freaking pounds!!!!!:aargh:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait untill Creatine Nitrate comes to my house:D

This stack seems pretty crazy, I will being doing this plus Nitrozine:D

Your log is looking killer, VolcomX311= best logger out there, detail is top notch!
Gracias!

be on the look out for lbm gains. i am up 8 freaking pounds!!!!!:aargh:
Damn. I don't think I'm eating enough calories to facilitate that much growth in poundage, but being a meso-endo bodytype, my own growth-ability can surprise me sometimes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
8 lbs on a prework? What the!?!?
mesomorph + testatropin v2, yessir!!!!! 8 freakin pounds. another guy is up 8 on just creatine nitrate.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhh..Testatropin same makers of Meso?
Yes Sir! APS Nutrition :D, if you ever wanna know what deals are going on just let me know an I'll PM you the info :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sirs!
this is volcoms thread, and i don't mean to jack it-but i wouldn't be surprised if he puts on some decent lbm also. meso is more than just a stim pre-workout, much more.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is volcoms thread, and i don't mean to jack it-but i wouldn't be surprised if he puts on some decent lbm also. meso is more than just a stim pre-workout, much more.
mi casa su casa :friday:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pulling ahead of my workout partners

Preface
When I first started O-lifting with my partner, Dusty, his Olympic Snatch was actually stronger then mine. We were able to manage the same amount of weight, but he was able to pull more reps, by 1 or 2, which in bodybuilding terms seems negligible, but to put it in a relatable perspective, someone who can hit your 1RM for one or three more reps then you makes that someone's strength/power significantly superior.

Since I've started my CN/Meso stack, we were about dead even for 1 or 2 sessions and today, I was able to hit weight he couldn't on the Snatch and the Cleans. With these 1-3-5 reps bursts movements, creatine (and simple sugars) would be the shining star and today, it certainly shown. I'll do a comparison of me and Dusty, to show the difference in our progression and keep in mind, he used to have greater power and was the alpha male as far as O-lifts were concerned.

Olympic Hang Snatch

Me: 95lbs x 5 reps
Dusty: 95lbs x 5 reps

Me: 135lbs x 4 reps (+1 PR)
Dusty: 135lbs x fail

Me: 145lbs x 4 reps (+1 PR)
Dusty: 135lbs x 3 reps

Me: 150lbs x 2 reps (+1 PR)
Dusty: 140lbs x 2 reps

Me: 150lbs x 1 rep
Dusty: 145lbs x fail

Olympic Hang Cleans

Me: 135lbs x 5 reps
Dusty: 135lbs x 5 reps

Me: 185lbs x 3 reps
Dusty: 185lbs x 3 reps

Me: 195lbs x 3 reps
Dusty: 195lbs x 3 reps

Me: 205lbs x 3 reps (+2 PR)
Dusty: 205lbs x 2 reps

I stopped keeping track at this point because these are the two lifts we consistently open O-lifts day with. In the O-lifts world, 1 or 2 extra reps is serious business, you can relate it to competing at 1RM ranges, and when someone out performs your 1RM by a rep or 2, its not a little thing.

Jerk Press [aka Standing Military Power Press]
135lbs x 5 reps
155lbs x 5 reps
185lbs x 2 reps [my core was starting to act suspect, but in Dusty's defense, he did get 3 on these, whereas, I only hit 2]

One Arm Db Snatch
70lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm
75lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm
80lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm
90lbs Db's x 3 reps, each arm

[I twinged my left, lower lumbar on these again. My damn lumbar is so susceptible to re-aggravation]

Hammer Shoulder Press
180lbs x 10 reps
230lbs x 10 reps
250lbs x 8 reps
270lbs x 6 reps

I could have gone another 2 exercises, but again, I promised the wife I'd be home in time for dinner. She's on winter break (she's a teacher), so suddenly she's cooking dinner, otherwise, I normally don't have a gym kerfu.

In the beginning, during our Snatches, Dusty was getting frustrated because I was pulling the weight with such ease and somehow outperforming him as if I were "on cycle" or something. This has been an incredible experience so far!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
told ya so, lol.

pound dusty into the ground-:drillsergeant::aargh:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW! Nice progress, I'm looking forward to this Creatine Nitrate/Meso stack:D, today was Day 1 for me:)

Keep up the good work bro, you're killing it!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
told ya so, lol.

pound dusty into the ground-:drillsergeant::aargh:
Lol, I wouldn't put it that way, but yeah, I'm certainly pulling ahead. I also outperformed him bodybuilding-wise on the hammer shoulder press, but at that point he was just exhausted, whereas, I was still feeling 80% fresh.

I haven't been this confounded/impressed by the efficacy of a product since Slim Xtreme by AX.

The CN/Meso combo makes me feel like I'm running a low key hormone/test stack (like Jungle Warfare + MassFX), just without the lethargy.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WOW! Nice progress, I'm looking forward to this Creatine Nitrate/Meso stack:D, today was Day 1 for me:)

Keep up the good work bro, you're killing it!!!
Thanks and good luck with your run. It's been fantastic for me so far. My O-lifts have improved slightly between two consecutive O-lift sessions and that's not common. I'd been plateaued at 135 for awhile (couple months), meaning it was my 1-2 rep max on an uncommonly great day and 135 seems to be a base set 1 for me now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I wouldn't put it that way, but yeah, I'm certainly pulling ahead. I also outperformed him bodybuilding-wise on the hammer shoulder press, but at that point he was just exhausted, whereas, I was still feeling 80% fresh.

I haven't been this confounded/impressed by the efficacy of a product since Slim Xtreme by AX.

The CN/Meso combo makes me feel like I'm running a low key hormone/test stack (like Jungle Warfare + MassFX), just without the lethargy.
i am very glad to hear you say that, i get the feeling that some people are skeptical of my results. i am just plain freaking out about the results i am getting!!!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might have to add this as a must try!
What are you working on right now Flex? Sizing, cutting? You going to bulk up to the point of prepping for the stage or are you starting that detail process now?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today's going to be a good test of Mesomorph. I've felt like hell all day due to too much tossing & turning last night, I didn't sleep for jack. I was dozing off at work around 1:30pm and to top it off, both of my workout partners are out.

My guy Dusty is taking the rest of the year off (until the 1st) and my other guy Barry is hitting legs, which is something I wanted to do, except my left, lower lumbar is in shambles from the one arm Db snatches last night.

I'm taking anti-inflammatories, but I also decided to get back on the fish oil to assist as well, so I jumped on a sick deal at CVS Pharmacy for fish oils, I got a 400 count, 1,000mg gel caps on a BOGO deal. I'm thinking of aiming for 8,000mg-10,000mg a day.

Anyway, I've got a lot going against me in my workout tonight. Physical fatigue from lack of sleep and a mental motivation deficit from not having the squad tonight.

I'm off for the gym :147:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's certainly no run-of-the-mill pre-workout.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
What are you working on right now Flex? Sizing, cutting? You going to bulk up to the point of prepping for the stage or are you starting that detail process now?
Sizing bro..sittin at 220, strength is through the roof..

Im actually gonna start cutting hard 1st week of Jan with LG's new fat burner Rezolution. Gonna diet for 16 more weeks..as this will setup summer/stage opportunities and a trip im taking to Tampa FL in April for a friends Bachelor party..Ill most likely be a light heavy 185ish at 5-6% ..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried Super Cissus for an anti-inflammatory?

I find that helps with some G.C.S/MSM/Hyaluronic Acid/ Omega3'6'9s and just added Joint Force in a couple weeks ago.

Good luck on the workout!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sizing bro..sittin at 220, strength is through the roof..

Im actually gonna start cutting hard 1st week of Jan with LG's new fat burner Rezolution. Gonna diet for 16 more weeks..as this will setup summer/stage opportunities and a trip im taking to Tampa FL in April for a friends Bachelor party..Ill most likely be a light heavy 185ish at 5-6% ..
Goddang, are you 220'ish in that avi?!? Making me feel like a fat ass.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting Workout Today

Before I go into the descriptive of today's experience, this was how the gym went.

Lat Pull Downs
150lbs x 20 reps
170lbs x 15 reps
190lbs x 12 reps
210lbs x 10 reps [this is the real, first working set]
230lbs x 10 reps
250lbs x 8 reps
270lbs x 6 reps
290lbs x 6 reps

Hammer, One Arm Lat Pull Downs
90lbs x 15 reps, each arm
115lbs x 10 reps, each arm
125lbs x 10 reps, each arm
135lbs x 8 reps, each arm
145lbs x 6 reps, each arm

Hammer, Behind The Neck Pull Downs
180lbs x 15 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
220lbs x 10 reps
240lbs x 8 reps

Hammer, One Arm Under-grip High Row
90lbs x 10 reps
115lbs x 10 reps
125lbs x 8 reps
135lbs x 6 reps
145lbs x 6 reps

Behind The Neck Lat Pull Downs
190lbs x 10 reps
210lbs x 10 reps [I had to stop and laugh after this set, I could tell my stamina at this point was holding up a little too well]
220lbs x 6 reps

Working out solo was an interesting experience. It's a much more reflective and self aware experience then working with a workout partner. I haven't worked out solo in awhile and this would be the first time I've worked out solo on this stack.

Firstly, I could feel the stim was much more pronounced. In a group, its hard to separate whether your energy is coming from solely within or if its energy your feeding off from an extrinsic source, like your workout partner(s). Corporate motivation and external voices of encouragement will always give off energy and fuel intensity in a different manner then lifting solo. Today, during my rest between sets, I could definitely feel a greater stim effect from the meso in of itself. In my more contemplative, intrinsic mental atmosphere, I could feel the stim in a much more palpable manner.

Secondly, I'm never one to glorify "the pump," because I get a pump every time I workout, it's an inherent, autonomic function I'm normally not so impressed with, as its rather common place in my opinion. However, today for the first time, during my opening lat pull downs, the brachioradialus portion of my arm...

..... felt pumped to the point that I felt I had some kind of physiological anomaly occurring. I've had biceps pumps before, but this was something else. As the workout continued, the portion of my back I was taxing was getting a tight, tight, almost biceps like pump. The pump in my biceps lasted until I got home. I had a little trouble reaching across my chest and putting my seat belt on and when my wife called during the drive, I could feel my biceps pressing against my forearms when I was holding the cell phone to my ear.

In conclusion, I am not surprised that my workout turned out well. This combo has yet to produce anything less then extraordinary results. Perhaps these new observations aren't really new, but were drowned out by the amount of excitement and external stimulus I get from working out in a group setting. Again, I couldn't say more. Although I have a full bottle of Orotine in my stash and two bottles of powdered mono, after tonight, I think I may become addicted to the Creatine Nitrate. I'm like this whole Meso/CN combo a little too much. I have to say this again, I haven't felt this strong, this much muscle endurance and overall stamina since I've been on something that required PCT.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a more fitting image of a brachioradialis

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before I go into the descriptive of today's experience, this was how the gym went.

Lat Pull Downs
150lbs x 20 reps
170lbs x 15 reps
190lbs x 12 reps
210lbs x 10 reps [this is the real, first working set]
230lbs x 10 reps
250lbs x 8 reps
270lbs x 6 reps
290lbs x 6 reps

Hammer, One Arm Lat Pull Downs
90lbs x 15 reps, each arm
115lbs x 10 reps, each arm
125lbs x 10 reps, each arm
135lbs x 8 reps, each arm
145lbs x 6 reps, each arm

Hammer, Behind The Neck Pull Downs
180lbs x 15 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
220lbs x 10 reps
240lbs x 8 reps

Hammer, One Arm Under-grip High Row
90lbs x 10 reps
115lbs x 10 reps
125lbs x 8 reps
135lbs x 6 reps
145lbs x 6 reps

Behind The Neck Lat Pull Downs
190lbs x 10 reps
210lbs x 10 reps [I had to stop and laugh after this set, I could tell my stamina at this point was holding up a little too well]
220lbs x 6 reps

Working out solo was an interesting experience. It's a much more reflective and self aware experience then working with a workout partner. I haven't worked out solo in awhile and this would be the first time I've worked out solo on this stack.

Firstly, I could feel the stim was much more pronounced. In a group, its hard to separate whether your energy is coming from solely within or if its energy your feeding off from an extrinsic source, like your workout partner(s). Corporate motivation and external voices of encouragement will always give off energy and fuel intensity in a different manner then lifting solo. Today, during my rest between sets, I could definitely feel a greater stim effect from the meso in of itself. In my more contemplative, intrinsic mental atmosphere, I could feel the stim in a much more palpable manner.

Secondly, I'm never one to glorify "the pump," because I get a pump every time I workout, it's an inherent, autonomic function I'm normally not so impressed with, as its rather common place in my opinion. However, today for the first time, during my opening lat pull downs, the brachioradialus portion of my arm...

..... felt pumped to the point that I felt I had some kind of physiological anomaly occurring. I've had biceps pumps before, but this was something else. As the workout continued, the portion of my back I was taxing was getting a tight, tight, almost biceps like pump. The pump in my biceps lasted until I got home. I had a little trouble reaching across my chest and putting my seat belt on and when my wife called during the drive, I could feel my biceps pressing against my forearms when I was holding the cell phone to my ear.

In conclusion, I am not surprised that my workout turned out well. This combo has yet to produce anything less then extraordinary results. Perhaps these new observations aren't really new, but were drowned out by the amount of excitement and external stimulus I get from working out in a group setting. Again, I couldn't say more. Although I have a full bottle of Orotine in my stash and two bottles of powdered mono, after tonight, I think I may become addicted to the Creatine Nitrate. I'm like this whole Meso/CN combo a little too much. I have to say this again, I haven't felt this strong, this much muscle endurance and overall stamina since I've been on something that required PCT.
bump, because my last post pushed into the next page.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice, very nice.

i think you just about covered my feelings about meso-thanks.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a more fitting image of a brachioradialis

Mine get so pumped and taxed from my Berzerker type workouts, that sometimes they quiver and "flex" involuntarily. Cool stuff.....:147:

Great log as always Volcom. I trust your opinions on products. So this is becoming a "must try" product for me. I could use a good pre-workout thingy. :thumbsup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine get so pumped and taxed from my Berzerker type workouts, that sometimes they quiver and "flex" involuntarily. Cool stuff.....:147:

Great log as always Volcom. I trust your opinions on products. So this is becoming a "must try" product for me. I could use a good pre-workout thingy. :thumbsup:
Thanks TG. I highly recommend it. I liked White Flood, I liked Jack3d and I liked ASGT, of those three, I liked Jack3d the most. However, in my personal experience, Mesomorph has proved superior in these most notable ways.

- The Stim lasts longer. I have to be more careful about timing Jack3d and/or ASGT, otherwise, if I'm 30min too late, I risk going into crash mode prematurely.

- No post workout, utter bleak post-stim lethargy. Granted, after every high there is a low, but given how effectively meso stims, I would assume it would also have a thorough crashing, but it does not. It's more of a weaning off the stims, rather then feeling like you were thrown off a cliff. I've actually taken Meso once on an early AM situation and I didn't feel like hell the rest of the day.

- Intensity is something Jack3d was very effective at bringing out. I'd say the mental intensity is neck & neck with Meso, however, it is my experience that I have had greater intra-set muscle endurance and can further exploit the intensity, perhaps largely due to the almost double amount of BA in mesomorph. That said, I don't want to seem like BA is the sole culprit to the enhanced muscle endurance, it makes sense to me that the H+ buffering is working in synergy with the potential increased lactate threshold from the Nitrates as well (blood circulation removing the lactic acid faster then its building up, combined with the elevated carnosine levels buffering the H+ [as a byproduct of ATP]) .

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My left lower spinal erector is still pretty tweeked. I'm taking 800mg Motrin with 3g Fish Oil and I'll probably end up taking 10g of fish oil daily for awhile.

On a brighter note. A few months back I was 217, then I went on a cut down to 212, stopped my cardio at 212, but kept dieting and somehow ended back up at 217. However, last night I took my powerbelt one size down, so I'm not the same 217 as I was before my cut. I have an Inzer Lever belt, so I have to manually remove the lever and move it down a notch, but I probably wouldn't be able to fit the belt on right after a meal. These Inzer lever belts will squeeze the life out of you when they're snug.

Also, oddly enough, no DOMS after last night. Rest day today and a Christmas Even AM workout tomorrow (hopefully). I'm also hoping my back heals quick, next week my partner wants to do O-lifts off the ground, so I really need my back in good shape by then.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
My left lower spinal erector is still pretty tweeked. I'm taking 800mg Motrin with 3g Fish Oil and I'll probably end up taking 10g of fish oil daily for awhile.

On a brighter note. A few months back I was 217, then I went on a cut down to 212, stopped my cardio at 212, but kept dieting and somehow ended back up at 217. However, last night I took my powerbelt one size down, so I'm not the same 217 as I was before my cut. I have an Inzer Lever belt, so I have to manually remove the lever and move it down a notch, but I probably wouldn't be able to fit the belt on right after a meal. These Inzer lever belts will squeeze the life out of you when they're snug.

Also, oddly enough, no DOMS after last night. Rest day today and a Christmas Even AM workout tomorrow (hopefully). I'm also hoping my back heals quick, next week my partner wants to do O-lifts off the ground, so I really need my back in good shape by then.
Good accurate info (i lol at thrown off a cliff) i use meso in the morning now at half a scoop instead of coffee.Yields much better mental acuity and alertness than just caffeine and i never seem to build a tolerence to this particular stim blend.Also as stated it just wears off around 1-2pm with zero crash and i am already up and around by then.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christmas Eve AM Workout

This is a few hours after the gym, we had to do some last night Christmas shopping/exchanging, so my post gym enthusiasm isn't very fresh. I hit delts alone today with no O-anything and I'll get more descriptive after my workout log.

Behind The Neck Barbell Shrugs; super-set to 45lbs Db Lateral Raises
315lbs x 20 reps; 45lbs Db's x 10 reps
405lbs x 10 reps; 45lbs Db's x 8 reps
455lbs x 10 reps; 45lbs Db's x 8 reps
495lbs x 8 reps; 45lbs Db's x 8 reps
545lbs x 8 reps; 45lbs Db's x 6 reps

Military Press; super-set to 50lbs Db's bent over lateral raises
135lbs x 12 reps; 50lbs Db's x 10 reps
185lbs x 10 reps; 50lbs Db's x 10 reps
205lbs x 6 reps; 50lbs Db's x 10 reps
205lbs x 5 reps; 50lbs Db's x 10 reps

Barbell, Wide Grip, Upright Rows
95lbs x 10 reps
115lbs x 8 reps
135lbs x 6 reps

Although I didn't feel like I did that much, I was pretty worn out by the end of the upright rows. I felt like I had a good strong workout. No residual burning from the super-sets (aka the oxygen ratio slowly returning as the H+ goes back down), which yet again, reaffirms the amount of carnosine in my muscles due to the BA.

I wished I had a workout partner with me today. I often times gauge the efficacy of my workout by how I am performing against my workout partner Dusty, who is of like strength with me. In military presses, he used to be stronger, but I've surpassed him in this area as well, but I would have liked to see how today's numbers would have matched up against his. Dusty is a good gauge of where I was strength, as oppose to my strength today.

Good solid workout, I was sweating like a pig from the super-setting, but with the mesomorph, the super-sets are not painful with intra-set and post-set residual muscle burning. General fatigue seems to be the only limiting factor.

Good Christmas Eve workout and Merry Christmas.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. I re-aggravated my re-aggravated back. I was feeling relatively good this morning and I thought that as long I didn't bend over with any stress, my lumbar would be fine. However, my lumbar was apparently not strong enough for the core taxation involved in holding 500+ lbs on the barbell for shrugs. It was about 495 when I felt iffy and at 545, I felt it strain. Oh well..