Viron/Rebirth PCT?

MrPerfect

Awards
Just got my Viron/Rebirth in for PCT from a 6 week 1/4andro stack. Would Viron/Rebirth/DAA be all I need to recover? Also, all cycle my libido has been pretty high (been dosing 1/4ad at 200-300MG), would it still be as high during PCT? Ordering some MACA to help that, and have a few samples of AI Sports Perform just in case.

Also have a bottle of Iron Mag E-CONTROL RX 2.0 on hand. Could this be useful in my PCT as well? Thanks

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your libido has been high due to the 4 andro. Once it stops your test levels will drop. The BLR combo should have you covered IMO.

MrPerfect

Awards
Your libido has been high due to the 4 andro. Once it stops your test levels will drop. The BLR combo should have you covered IMO.
Any idea howmany days it will take? And what would you recommend dosing it at? 1 AM/ 1 PM of both the Viron and Rebirth?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just follow the label instructions for both until gone. You'll be good to go.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any idea howmany days it will take? And what would you recommend dosing it at? 1 AM/ 1 PM of both the Viron and Rebirth?
Thats how i ran it. Took both @ 1am & 1pm

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take both 1 am and 1pm.
Drop the DAA. It will NOT raise test levels and in our testing it significantly elevated prolactin levels.

Libido will drop during PCT. Generally people begin to feel normal around week 3ish of PCT but this varies.
I recommend an AI during PCT. If you want I can sell you a bottle of the new oral AI. 1 cap per day will do the trick.