Virile Mane serum

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started using a bottle I had as I noticed my hairline receding a bit.
What is the best way to wash it of? Seems that some always gets into contact with my skin and my face is then red and a bit irritated for a half hour.
Any ideas other than washing it off upside down?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was hoping Matt would put this up on the site by its self. Only was in a combo pack. Sold out now. Wanted to test it on my beard.

Keep us updated on how it goes for you.

CF2

Awards
  • Established
I started using a bottle I had as I noticed my hairline receding a bit.
What is the best way to wash it of? Seems that some always gets into contact with my skin and my face is then red and a bit irritated for a half hour.
Any ideas other than washing it off upside down?
Maybe a face cloth that you pull back towards the hair so as to not smear the Virile Mane on your forehead?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe a face cloth that you pull back towards the hair so as to not smear the Virile Mane on your forehead?
Good idea. Wonder why I didn't think of it myself.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very interested in this product so please keep up updated on how this works for you!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested in this product so please keep up updated on how this works for you!
It's been out of stock because I have spent the last year doing a vast improvement, in ingredients as well as absorption of the formula.

Let me see if I can post a picture from today....if not, it will be on Facebook shortly.
3-7-19.jpg

Reactions: CF2
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hairs are no longer thin and emaciated, but thick.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been out of stock because I have spent the last year doing a vast improvement, in ingredients as well as absorption of the formula.

Let me see if I can post a picture from today....if not, it will be on Facebook shortly.View attachment 180446
Any eta on when you will have more serum in stock? I’m coming to the end of my OG unlabeled bottle of virile mane and want to see how the new version compares.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
dsade Evomuse 115
dsade Evomuse 65