[VIDEO] Christian Boeving talks about steroid use. Must see!

henryhavoc

Awards
Here's an awesome video I found. He talks a lot about the misconceptions of steroid use. Check it out and discuss!

henryhavoc

Awards
Forgot to mention that the only real important part is the first guy being interviewed.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yeah...and he talked about it in bigger faster stronger

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
He does a good job on enlightening some basic information about steroids, although I would say some of it was a tad too general for my liking. Obviously he did this to educate the ignorance, in society, not the ones who already understand steroids. I liked it, and am glad someone is speaking out about how ignorant society is to the supplement industry.

henryhavoc

Awards
He does a good job on enlightening some basic information about steroids, although I would say some of it was a tad too general for my liking. Obviously he did this to educate the ignorance, in society, not the ones who already understand steroids. I liked it, and am glad someone is speaking out about how ignorant society is to the supplement industry.
Yeah I just thought it was cool how he explained it to the host and didn't go through terms like "post cycle therapy", rather he told him that you take something else after a cycle to get your body back in check. I just kind of found the video interesting and was hoping that some of the newer members looking for a "miracle pill" might stumble on this.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
i like when he talks about how its not just the "miracle pill" but its how u eat sleep train and think cause that really shows thats its not just the stuff u take but everything around it and i hope that opens peoples eyes more

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
My personal favorite part was when he made the comparison of taking steroids like women taking the pill. I told my Girlfriend just the other day she was on steroids (Yasmin is estradiol and drospirenone), and she looked at me like I was retarded. I had to explain to her that estrogen is a steroid just like testosterone.

Anyways, the point he made was great.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
i agree with the the birthcontrol and its probly worse with birth control then steriods if u take them right

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess he was trying, but that guy was full of some serious ****.

Alright first of all he said his gyno was the size of a plum. WTF, jesus that's disgusting and it makes steroids look so bad. He needs to say that gyno can be prevented with the proper ancilliaries, as can almost every other side effect.
When talking about shrinking "down there" he didn't clarify that the shrinkage applies only to the testes. Unfortunately most people actually think that steroids shrink your ****. That point needs to be clarified ASAP... most steroid cycles have test in them, which means instead of having a small **** like the ignorant public thinks, you will have amazing erections and pretty much be a sex machine.
He made injections look scary, talking about some 3" needle that you stick in your butt, absolutely retarded, nobody uses anything beyond a 1.5" needle, 1" is good for most things. The heart and liver damage is only from ABUSE or from severe genetic predispositions.

Really there were so many opportunities for him to say better things, it just seemed like a lot of it was coming out of his ass. And you can't go buy "almost any steroid" in 90+ % of the countries. Yea you can get a whole lot of them in Mexico, but not in MOST european countries... Absolute lies... He was right when he said they're not that dangerous though.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed it. Didn't know the big gut was from intestines being pushed out.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Thats why I said he was a bit to generic on some points. I feel like he could have done a much better job explaining, but I have to at least give him credit for speaking out about it, and at least he gave the veiwers something a little more accurate then what 90% of them probably already knew. I just think he was generalizing way to much.

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
man that interviewers homo'ness really annoyed me, he's just interviewing body builders cos he wants to bang em.

christian boeving did a **** job clarifying the reason why steroids arnt as bad as people make them out to be. he doesnt really seem to be to knowledgeable on the subject of steroid use

henryhavoc

Awards
I personally think he was just trying to simplifying key points instead of going through lots of detail and confusing the sketchy interviewer.

@zecca: Yeah my gaydar went off too lol.