*Vicious labs Ogre M1A Log*

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anywhere near north newton? i went to college a semester at Bethel College.
Closer to Hutchinson but out in the country. I lift at the Y in Newton or at home if my buddy doesn't lift with me.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just been swamped at work. Just did a 36 hour shift at work with a 3 hour nap in between on a chair.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just been swamped at work. Just did a 36 hour shift at work with a 3 hour nap in between on a chair.
Dang that's crazy. Hard to get in consistent work outs and diet on those kind of schedules :(

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been off now for a while and I must say I’m am still dropping weight like crazy. I weighed myself today at 232 that’s pretty much 8lbs less than I was when I started the cycle. Diet has not changed in fact I’ve been eating a out a lot aka chipotle once or twice a day for 4 days straight due to work. shoulders still have some nice growth and chest feels hard asf still. Been working out 4 days a week lately due to work. But back to 7 days a week right now for the next 2 weeks.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems they say orals do that but I think you said you have a test base. I am wondering if its even worth using dbol as a kick starter or this for my next cycle. I know they have DMZ as well at vicious so i may check that out. Has you been losing any strength gains?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems they say orals do that but I think you said you have a test base. I am wondering if its even worth using dbol as a kick starter or this for my next cycle. I know they have DMZ as well at vicious so i may check that out. Has you been losing any strength gains?
Yes on trt at 200mg a week of test cyp. Kick starters are always great for a few reasons. One it makes you feel on when test takes like 6 weeks before you really start seeing the benefits. Two you can add a extra few lbs of mass on your cycle. I’m pretty sure they are out of dmz atm @ZOO would know better but I think it’s sold out. I have used their DMZ and ogre and I love them both but dmz had less sides but ogre had better gains and strength.
My strength did drop a little but not much at all.
Weighed in today at 231.5 insane steady weight loss and still looking bigger than when I started.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I ran out of DMZ officially yesterday. Lots of M1A though :D
‘Can’t keep that dmz in stock crazy. I prefer M1a aka ogre myself. Will be buying a few bottles after the holidays

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes on trt at 200mg a week of test cyp. Kick starters are always great for a few reasons. One it makes you feel on when test takes like 6 weeks before you really start seeing the benefits. Two you can add a extra few lbs of mass on your cycle. I’m pretty sure they are out of dmz atm @ZOO would know better but I think it’s sold out. I have used their DMZ and ogre and I love them both but dmz had less sides but ogre had better gains and strength.
My strength did drop a little but not much at all.
Weighed in today at 231.5 insane steady weight loss and still looking bigger than when I started.
That is what sucks. I run a 12 week or 16 week cycle and week 6 is when it kicks in so looks like i will use an oral. I have dbol and will use it 4 or 6 weeks . i have 100 10 mg pills so have to figure that one out. Hope 4 is enough i figure i should run atl least 30mg a day. Bro I have no idea how but 200mg test cyp for trt had me at 1700 total test and i was shocked. I went downt to 100 and was at the high 500s and my doc put me up to 150 as he has no issue with me being at the max range which i forget but its under 1k. I am thking that ogre might just be in the future. Prices are good. They are a sponsor, but dmz has such much good feedback except the few who talk about jaundice. I was told i really missed out on LMG but apparently its hard to get. Damn Feds worry about us with all the damn crack heads.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That is what sucks. I run a 12 week or 16 week cycle and week 6 is when it kicks in so looks like i will use an oral. I have dbol and will use it 4 or 6 weeks . i have 100 10 mg pills so have to figure that one out. Hope 4 is enough i figure i should run atl least 30mg a day. Bro I have no idea how but 200mg test cyp for trt had me at 1700 total test and i was shocked. I went downt to 100 and was at the high 500s and my doc put me up to 150 as he has no issue with me being at the max range which i forget but its under 1k. I am thking that ogre might just be in the future. Prices are good. They are a sponsor, but dmz has such much good feedback except the few who talk about jaundice. I was told i really missed out on LMG but apparently its hard to get. Damn Feds worry about us with all the damn crack heads.
VL has LMG and it's 20% off right now and you get a free bottle of AMP citrate!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bloods always come back between 600-700 with 200mg a week. Not sure if it’s do to my size or just bad genetics lol. I also feel like I have to do doable dose of what others do here to get the same results on cycles. DMZ is so mild and nice it’s a great compound. But everything treats everyone else differently

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got to look the password up again. I know lmg has waterweigth but sounds like good gains and i could run it with trt as i have been told its mild. Cycles are four weeks on that right?

Reactions: ZOO
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My bloods always come back between 600-700 with 200mg a week. Not sure if it’s do to my size or just bad genetics lol. I also feel like I have to do doable dose of what others do here to get the same results on cycles. DMZ is so mild and nice it’s a great compound. But everything treats everyone else differently
Just depends on how fast you metabolize the drugs, which is your individual genetics. Faster you clear things, more you need. Guys are all over the place with how much test they need to be at X trough level, and we get what we get.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got to look the password up again. I know lmg has waterweigth but sounds like good gains and i could run it with trt as i have been told its mild. Cycles are four weeks on that right?
password is” I agree”

I like 6 weeks cycle personally but 4 is good. You get the most out of 6 weeks cycles IMO

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just depends on how fast you metabolize the drugs, which is your individual genetics. Faster you clear things, more you need. Guys are all over the place with how much test they need to be at X trough level, and we get what we get.
It’s all about genetics it’s crazy how much the variance is between people.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah there’s a lot of trial and error involved in finding the sweet spot. You can get a base idea of dosages and compounds but you want know where you should be at individually until it’s in settled in your body. That’s why I can never give an exact answer when people ask and only provide personal experience. With test you have to consider how much of what is injected is available as free testosterone when comparing levels to weekly dosage. This is highly variable between individuals. Proviron which has a high binding affinity for SHBG is often used alongside with testosterone to enable more active compound to be available for androgen receptors (among other sites).

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn those would be vintage cool haha
I had so many growing up and had tons that weren’t ever painted. I sold them in a yard sale to help me through college with all my old gi joes and tons of other stuff like d&d and the first series of magic the gathering.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had so many growing up and had tons that weren’t ever painted. I sold them in a yard sale to help me through college with all my old gi joes and tons of other stuff like d&d and the first series of magic the gathering.
Doooooood. I would for sure want the cards lmao!!! But for sure bro I did the same with a lot of my stuff. Which I regret some lol