Vicious Labs M1A Log Opp (2 peeps)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty simple. I need two experienced guys who are ready to hop on a cycle of Vicious Labs new M1A product, OGRE. Nothing fancy. Just post up if you’re interested, have solid knowledge/experience in anabolics, and have your nutrition and training in check. One point of these logs is to promote the product so I don’t want any half-baked efforts in selling this lol. Another point is to promote proper cycling. So if you’re IIFYM and fitting beer into your macros that’s gonna be a pass. I will request the loggers post pictures and be consistent in log updates... unlike myself lol. I guess I’ll give this to Friday and see where things sit.

It is 30% off site wide on ViciousLabs.net all through September when using code OGRE at checkout. Please don’t ask me what the site password is... it says :3

Attachments

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I tell ya Im following those logs for sure.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ll definitely follow but I’m not detailed enough for what you need I don’t think

Reactions: ZOO
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can’t do pics but great opportunity for someone

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you looking for loggers who are bulking or is cutting okay too?

If cutting is fine then ill throw my name in the hat. Macros are logged at every meal daily, cardio and training are on point as well. Pictures and a log are of no issues and I have run the compound before.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would be in on this for sure, but I have to to blood work in 2 weeks

tullius

Awards
sitting on four bottles of a prior iteration of this. Definitely curious to see how the logs go

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Excited to see logs on this! I'm picking some up to stash away for late winter/spring.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very interested to log this. Would do daily updates and compare it to VL dmz. I get in around 275-300g of protein a day and would add in my meals too and workouts - I lift 6-7 days a week and usually don’t take days off unless my body is asking for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very interested to log this. Would do daily updates and compare it to VL dmz. I get in around 275-300g of protein a day and would add in my meals too and workouts - I lift 6-7 days a week and usually don’t take days off unless my body is asking for it.
(y)

tullius

Awards
Used some Cryovar this summer. No complaints - did what I expected.
What was it like? Wet mass, dry mass, carb monster, lean gainer, etc. I havent done many orals but I have experience with msten, dmz, trenavar, 1-andro, trest, methyl tren, winstrol, but never m1a, m1t, any of those

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heck yeah it’s BloodManor. I like the enthusiasm! But I would recommend taking more rest . That’s why I’m all jacked up in the bad way lol. You’ll get more and better gains in the long run with the rest days. Either way this will help get there faster haha. PM me your addy for logging

Are you looking for loggers who are bulking or is cutting okay too?

If cutting is fine then ill throw my name in the hat. Macros are logged at every meal daily, cardio and training are on point as well. Pictures and a log are of no issues and I have run the compound before.
It’s definitely more of a “bulker” but in many respects I feel that nearly any anabolic can be used for either cutting or bulking. SD is a dream for the physique on hard cuts or prep imo. I think you’ll have a good log and a great run. PM me with addy

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you to everyone else who was interested (next one rocket ;) or who is interested in checking out the logs. Quite a few guys grabbed some bottles so hopefully we will have some Ogre reviews up in the next couple of weeks... or probably sooner with how strong m1a is lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What was it like? Wet mass, dry mass, carb monster, lean gainer, etc. I havent done many orals but I have experience with msten, dmz, trenavar, 1-andro, trest, methyl tren, winstrol, but never m1a, m1t, any of those
Dry mass & good strength. You get a lot of the temporary horsepower of M1T, without the excessive bloat & lower sides since you don’t gain that kind of weight.

Not a carb monster, nor does it really jack up recovery. Just increases training results at a great pace.

I have never heard of this ?
Vicious had previously released it a few years back in the elemental series as a product called Cryovar. Pyrosten & Geozine were another couple iconic products from that run.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heck yeah it’s BloodManor. I like the enthusiasm! But I would recommend taking more rest . That’s why I’m all jacked up in the bad way lol. You’ll get more and better gains in the long run with the rest days. Either way this will help get there faster haha. PM me your addy for logging

It’s definitely more of a “bulker” but in many respects I feel that nearly any anabolic can be used for either cutting or bulking. SD is a dream for the physique on hard cuts or prep imo. I think you’ll have a good log and a great run. PM me with addy
wow thank you so much - I’m super hyped and maybe you are right, maybe I’ll do PPL then rest day will be light cardio and abs hmmmmmm

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dry mass & good strength. You get a lot of the temporary horsepower of M1T, without the excessive bloat & lower sides since you don’t gain that kind of weight.

Not a carb monster, nor does it really jack up recovery. Just increases training results at a great pace.

Vicious had previously released it a few years back in the elemental series as a product called Cryovar. Pyrosten & Geozine were another couple iconic products from that run.
Sounds good to me !!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My log will be going up Monday. Product has arrived already just awaiting a answer from zoo and my liver support supp just came in. I do take others all year long but like to make sure I have everything in hand before I start.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My log will be going up Monday. Product has arrived already just awaiting a answer from zoo and my liver support supp just came in. I do take others all year long but like to make sure I have everything in hand before I start.
hey man, congrats...give me a tag!!!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Zoo,

Your opinion in the impact that M1A has on libido, please.

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I was always under the impression that m1a was wet but I guess that’s because people compare it to m1t

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tag me please !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was always under the impression that m1a was wet but I guess that’s because people compare it to m1t
It’s not wet. “Wet” means it increases estrogen levels as well, like dbol & test via aromatization or LMG & nandrolone via other pathways, which would produce subcutaneous water retention.

M1A is going to increase water retention IN THE MUSCLE via muscle volumization/cell swelling.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s not wet. “Wet” means it increases estrogen levels as well, like dbol & test via aromatization or LMG & nandrolone via other pathways, which would produce subcutaneous water retention.

M1A is going to increase water retention IN THE MUSCLE via muscle volumization/cell swelling.
It is great to have people here who understand these things !!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zoo,

You opinion in the impact that M1A has on libido, please.
More or less the same as how most designers/ph’s effect you personally. I always recommend test in a stack if possible. Epiandro can help certainly if that’s not an option but I find the “test base” concept misleading as any non-test product isn’t all that comparable in my experience

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel that the majority of “bloat” and “wet” comments stem from guys having a generally crappy diet and then eating more and even shittier food when on cycle (for the gains of course). The guy that “killed a couple burgers and fries preworkout with a grip of anabolic cookies post workout” also complains that “this gear has me bloated bro.”

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Forgot to post link here

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Forgot to post link here
Thanks bro!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel that the majority of “bloat” and “wet” comments stem from guys having a generally crappy diet and then eating more and even shittier food when on cycle (for the gains of course). The guy that “killed a couple burgers and fries preworkout with a grip of anabolic cookies post workout” also complains that “this gear has me bloated bro.”
Diet makes up so much of the effects of any designer steroid cycle plus your physique in general. Now that I am high protein and lower fats my body has changed so much just from that and learning how to make the right choices makes a huge difference. I’m not the chicken brown rice and broccoli kind of guy, that would bore me and drive me crazy. That’s why I rather marinate chicken in G Hughes sugar free sauces and air fry it with chick pea pasta with sauce made of fat free cream cheese, almond milk and fat free cheddar.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diet makes up so much of the effects of any designer steroid cycle plus your physique in general. Now that I am high protein and lower fats my body has changed so much just from that and learning how to make the right choices makes a huge difference. I’m not the chicken brown rice and broccoli kind of guy, that would bore me and drive me crazy. That’s why I rather marinate chicken in G Hughes sugar free sauces and air fry it with chick pea pasta with sauce made of fat free cream cheese, almond milk and fat free cheddar.
Yeah man even little things like the G Hughes (good ****) can make a big difference. A lot of dudes I see run straight up sugar sauces not considering the extra 60g carbs they get in the day. The most important thing is prepping your own food so you have control of the ingredients, quality, macros, etc. All that frozen and processed crap is low grade and often have vegetable oils. You can still follow a “strict” diet without feeling like you’re killing your self. A small investment of time for consistent food prep will save years in overall physique development. I only wish I had this mindset years ago.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Diet is the hardest part of this life style, but also has the most rewards !!

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty simple. I need two experienced guys who are ready to hop on a cycle of Vicious Labs new M1A product, OGRE. Nothing fancy. Just post up if you’re interested, have solid knowledge/experience in anabolics, and have your nutrition and training in check. One point of these logs is to promote the product so I don’t want any half-baked efforts in selling this lol. Another point is to promote proper cycling. So if you’re IIFYM and fitting beer into your macros that’s gonna be a pass. I will request the loggers post pictures and be consistent in log updates... unlike myself lol. I guess I’ll give this to Friday and see where things sit.

It is 30% off site wide on ViciousLabs.net all through September when using code OGRE at checkout. Please don’t ask me what the site password is... it says :3
Interested. I’ve done my fair share of prohormones. I train daily which includes running and lifting. Ex military and my diet is on point mainly keto. Which is just meat and green veggies.

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man even little things like the G Hughes (good ****) can make a big difference. A lot of dudes I see run straight up sugar sauces not considering the extra 60g carbs they get in the day. The most important thing is prepping your own food so you have control of the ingredients, quality, macros, etc. All that frozen and processed crap is low grade and often have vegetable oils. You can still follow a “strict” diet without feeling like you’re killing your self. A small investment of time for consistent food prep will save years in overall physique development. I only wish I had this mindset years ago.
Keep that sugar free stuff on hand g Hughes stuff is awesome that and flavor god

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested. I’ve done my fair share of prohormones. I train daily which includes running and lifting. Ex military and my diet is on point mainly keto. Which is just meat and green veggies.
You're just a tad late getting in on this. The guys already have their stuff and logs are started. I'm sure they would welcome you to follow along. 😉

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're just a tad late getting in on this. The guys already have their stuff and logs are started. I'm sure they would welcome you to follow along. 😉
No problem i may get some an run either way. Just realized too my account shows me as a new member even though I’ve been on here and posting for since 2008 lol just hadn’t logged in for a while

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No problem i may get some an run either way. Just realized too my account shows me as a new member even though I’ve been on here and posting for since 2008 lol just hadn’t logged in for a while
Nick the new Guy !

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
checking this out as I heard good things about M1A if its the same compound I am thinking of as when i start blasting and cruising again I would periodically add an oral kicker.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can add so much flavor for almost zero calories with all these sauces. I even use Walden farms preserves which are zero cals and taste amazing. Plus I feel the same, I used to suffer through meals and dream of cheat meals. Now my food tastes so good I don’t think of cheat meals.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So very true. Still gotta be careful even with the sugar free sauces since they have a carb content. It’s amazing how much condiment you use when you pay attention haha.

Since I’m doing keto my alternative to a sauce is splashing salt and a couple of seasonings (like garlic and herb, curry powder) over my food (6oz beef, 3-4 whole eggs, 100g shredded lettuce) and then hit it with a spray of avocado oil to mix, bind, and add flavor.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So very true. Still gotta be careful even with the sugar free sauces since they have a carb content. It’s amazing how much condiment you use when you pay attention haha.

Since I’m doing keto my alternative to a sauce is splashing salt and a couple of seasonings (like garlic and herb, curry powder) over my food (6oz beef, 3-4 whole eggs, 100g shredded lettuce) and then hit it with a spray of avocado oil to mix, bind, and add flavor.
Hot sauce, mustard, light mayo, pickles, cheese are all staple condiments for me to have around if going low carb.

A big homemade burger patty with cheese, mustard, mayo and pickles wrapped in romaine is hard to beat! Sometimes I would add an egg for the royale effect and a squirt of sugar-free Heinz if I could make it work. You gotta really watch that stuff if keto, but a little makes a big pop. Also, some flax wraps out there are indecently good with taco meat.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dont forget the Olives bishes.. if your on keto, they are one of the good ones to include.. i will opt for the stuffed ones with garlic or feta!