Vicious Labs and Rep Introduction

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s not how you spot, everyone with an education knows you place both hands between the legs when spotting.
:gay:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Reactions: ZOO
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I see some familiar faces on the rep team!
Congrats folks!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't posted in a LONG time, but glad to see you guys on here. And especially with vujade and xR1pp3Rx as reps!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't posted in a LONG time, but glad to see you guys on here. And especially with vujade and xR1pp3Rx as reps!
Ohhh Heyyyyy Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

:afro:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Misfit28 Good to see you!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basically getting fat lol. Lots of things going on led to me falling off the fitness wagon :(
Never too late to flip that around. Tis' the seasons of gains. Plus, there are tons of supportive bros up in here :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Basically getting fat lol. Lots of things going on led to me falling off the fitness wagon :(
Get in the wagon buddy, I start help pull you!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If all your training endeavors fail, just remember, frowning uses like 40 muscles, smiling only like 10, frown more, burn calories, get ripped, gainz:smoker:

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If all your training endeavors fail, just remember, frowning uses like 40 muscles, smiling only like 10, frown more, burn calories, get ripped, gainz:smoker:
lmao I just saw that meme yesterday

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The world would be a better place if we all smiled just a little bit more!!!!!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stuff looks awesome love some samples
did someone say samples?

I would dig some preworkout samples!!!!

btw-I see you are new here-welcome....reps have been given, AM is a great place!!!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You guys should release a methyldiazirinol clone ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we have released it in the past. its not a great sellar. not a lot of love for it in the real world.

I recommend you guys post in the classified on VLF and see whos still holding some.. I see it pop up quite often there.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
we have released it in the past. its not a great sellar. not a lot of love for it in the real world.

I recommend you guys post in the classified on VLF and see whos still holding some.. I see it pop up quite often there.
Are you sure it wasn’t dimethandrostenol? I don’t recall you guys selling methyldiazirinol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
mithris is diazrinol correct?

if so yeah we had it early on ... I think it was my first VL purchase iircc...

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
mithris is diazrinol correct?

if so yeah we had it early on ... I think it was my first VL purchase iircc...
Mithras was dimethandrostenol; I figured you might’ve been confusing this with methyldiazirinol since it was from the same company. Methyldiazirinol is an awesome compound on paper, anabolic to androgenic ratio of 300:20. Iron Legion introduced it to the ph scene as “triumphalis.”

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mithras was dimethandrostenol; I figured you might’ve been confusing this with methyldiazirinol since it was from the same company. Methyldiazirinol is an awesome compound on paper, anabolic to androgenic ratio of 300:20. Iron Legion introduced it to the ph scene as “triumphalis.”
ah yes. triumph... we might have sold it too.. at any rate, both compounds were nothing what would be expected by the writings in the books.. must be why they never went any were, the big pharma probably knew or figured something out with both of these compounds.. neither were that great at recommended dosages, and those of us who were willing to push the envelope were all pretty underwhelmed.. I ran triuph really high... and Mithras up to 60mgs ed... both could be beat hands down with
regular epi or superdrol respectively. I will say this.... neither were very toxic like was speculated from each.. even at a higher dose neither gave me the look and feels of death.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should add too, that neither was terrible.. I used triumph as part of a cutting stack and it worked as needed, and used Mithras as part of a bulking stack and I added mass.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, Necroplasm is now available!

Cadaver Candy (DMZ) is set for release very soon. Quite literally just waiting for labels to arrive from print.

I have a follow up compound planned to follow Cadaver Candy. Triumphalis is one being considered as is Msten. I personally am quite fond of Mithras lol. If Cadaver Candy and Necroplasm perform well I can expedite the process and potentially add two in the next go around.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Zoo used to sell LGI triumph on his website but never produced a vicious run im pretty sure.
Well if he does he may get some buyers - lot of Msten products still around but not Triumph clones.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Cadaver Candy (DMZ) is set for release very soon. Quite literally just waiting for labels to arrive from print.

I have a follow up compound planned to follow Cadaver Candy. Triumphalis is one being considered as is Msten. I personally am quite fond of Mithras lol. If Cadaver Candy and Necroplasm perform well I can expedite the process and potentially add two in the next go around.
I’d literally buy both msten and triumph if it went up for sale on your site. Msten worked great for me. I tried triumphalis before but im 99% sure that I got ripped off because I was underwhelmed and two of my friends also got bunk stuff from the same retailer.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Zoo used to sell LGI triumph on his website but never produced a vicious run im pretty sure.
you know I think that's exactly right.. I guess I should back off the vape pen.. im starting to loose my memory

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d literally buy both msten and triumph if it went up for sale on your site. Msten worked great for me. I tried triumphalis before but im 99% sure that I got ripped off because I was underwhelmed and two of my friends also got bunk stuff from the same retailer.
its just not as good as epi.. and epi isn't a real powerhouse until you dose it high sooo....

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
its just not as good as epi.. and epi isn't a real powerhouse until you dose it high sooo....
Epistane has too many downsides imo. Plus, the nutrient partitioning effects that supposedly come with triumphalis would give it another advantage

wesg49

Awards
what is up with Necroplasm? How do you run that thing dosing wise and is it more for an all out big deficit cut or can run in surplus. Best use for is what? Thanks.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

topical or oral?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what is up with Necroplasm? How do you run that thing dosing wise and is it more for an all out big deficit cut or can run in surplus. Best use for is what? Thanks.
I like it for both.. lower dosing for cutting and higher doses for gaining.

id run it for 16 weeks even. in fact, I have!~

wesg49

Awards

what dose is considered low/high. Trying to gauge how many bottles to buy lolz.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established

Iron Legion Triumphalis was the best PH I have ever ran.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established

Ripper- Im going to pull the trigger on your DMZ or TD Dien. I am leaning towards the Dien, but is there a dropper included? A 1ml dropper to be specific to gauge dosage?