Veteran's Day Stack

MASSIVEJ

Awards
Getting ready to purchase the Veteran's Day stack of Rebirth,Epitome, and Difuse and have a couple of questions. Would these be ok to run with a test booster, AI, or a stim based burner? Would these be ok with BMP and Myosynergy? What would the dosing protocol for Rebirth,Epitome, and Difuse look like?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The great thing about Matt's products are for the most part they are created to be stackable and in many cases, synergistic.

By no means do all need to be taken together for great results, but stacking any of the following you just listed:

- Rebirth
- Epitome
- Defuse
- BMP
- MyoSynergy

- AI
- Test Booster
- stim-based fat burner

All of those could be used together safely.

The main thing is paying attention to bf% as far as when Epitome and Rebirth are most effectively used.

Defuse is meant to be taken before large calorie meals to help with unwanted fat gain. I honestly try not to use it more than twice a week to make sure it's most effective (also no real reason I should be chowing down that much at one meal more than twice a week). Epitome needs to be spaced away from bed and from your workout as much as possible; so Rebirth could be upon rising and before bed and Epitome spaced about 6 hours apart between doses and just meeting the previous protocol.

If you have specific products for the other categories, I'd be happy to help you try and lay out a specific dosing protocol.

MASSIVEJ

Awards
I appreciate the help. From what I have read and the way I understand it Epitome and Rebirth are best used at higher bodyfat percentages. If this is true, I definitely I have enough fat. The main problem I have is the consistent inconsistences in my schedule( workout times, eating schedules, sleep, etc....) due to work and home life. Everything changes on pretty much a daily basis. As far as other supps. I have Alphamine, and either Olympus super pct. or DTH pro test. The others I am going to wait and maybe try at another time. From what you have said Defuse would be best used on like Saturday night pizza night with the kids or with the upcoming holiday gluttony. Kinda decided to go all in on this and just want to make sure I get the most out of it!!!!!!!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyway to grt a substitute on the deal? I thought I saw epitome, brite and rebirth originally posted on here? I wanted that, even if brite isn't ready I can wait for the arrival to send it out.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyway to grt a substitute on the deal? I thought I saw epitome, brite and rebirth originally posted on here? I wanted that, even if brite isn't ready I can wait for the arrival to send it out.
This gets you the Defuse instead of BRITE:

http://evolutionary-muse.myshopify.com/products/veterans-day-stack-1-r-d-e

I'd go with that and pick up BRITE in addition.

Knowing Matt, he will probably say yes and try to do it for you, but with everything going on this would save a bunch of emails back and forth and potentially a muliscommunication resulting in delays, etc.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'll give it a shot. I know he's going through a bunch of back problems and surgery, I'd rather not frustrate a small business owner as I know how hectic it can be