Very minimal Gyno , Nolvadex First or Cycle first?

greten1337

Awards
Hello

i've done a cycle of Tren + Epi about 3 months ago.
I was doing Epi 40mg and tren 40mg daily for 4 weeks in a row.
it gave me about 12 Pounds of gains , of which a kept roughly 8 ..

now , it has been 3 months back , and I've got very VERY mild gyno from it , slighty larger nipples and a bit tougher tissue behind them ( no lumps ).

I went to the doc and he gave me prescription Nolvadex.

my question is ( since a friend bought me Havoc for my birthday ) should I take Havoc + Tren , and then the nolvadex afterwards.
or should I take the nolvadex first.

I'm kinda mind****ed , cause I've been reading up here and there , and some sites tell me Havoc helps with estrogen control aswell...

The tren i'm talking about is : estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione
The havoc I'm speaking of is : 2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl-5a-Androstan-17b-0l

I have 140 10 Mg capsules each.

If youguys think I could do a cycle first

how should I dose these 2 ?

I will also be using AI Sports Life Support, and AI Sports Cycle Support throughout the entire cycle , together with Glucosamine and Omega-3 ( which contains B-12 aswell )

Dunno if any of the above sentence makes any difference to weither I would be doing a cycle first or the Nolvadex , but I thought just to mention it.

Thanks alot in advance !

Regards.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
I would do some letro and test. Worked for me. But if you don't like pinning just do letro, but don't expect your soldier to march.

dubfungus

Awards
I didnt have any libido issues when I ran letro? I think that's dependent on the Individual

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would get rid of the gyno first with letro. Then cycle with havoc. Havoc is epistane so it shouldn't have any estro sides but it won't do anything to get rid of the gyno.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Get rid of the preexisting problem now