Vein Nutrition "Your'e so Vein" Valentines Contest

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thank you everyone for participating in our contest run by our great forum reps! All prizes have already been shipped out, if you provided an email address to our reps then you should've got a tracking number already. Those who did not get a tracking number and wish to get it, please contact our reps with your email address.
FireTitan We are still working on your prize :)

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you everyone for participating in our contest run by our great forum reps! All prizes have already been shipped out, if you provided an email address to our reps then you should've got a tracking number already. Those who did not get a tracking number and wish to get it, please contact our reps with your email address.
FireTitan We are still working on your prize :)
No worries at all VeinNutrition! Im just really appreciative of what youre doing. Somewhere between excited and nervous. Lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come on man!!
I think he means, we rigged the boogie prize so no matter what you picked it would be boobies.. I mean.
I don't know what I mean because it's even a secret from me. It's top-top secret. Not even the boss knows...

In the mean time let's listen to some relaxing music.
https://youtu.be/Srlzp2sVjtM

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think he means, we rigged the boogie prize so no matter what you picked it would be boobies.. I mean.
I don't know what I mean because it's even a secret from me. It's top-top secret. Not even the boss knows...

I will NOT admit that Im skeered

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

Yes this !!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't believe the package will be here by tomorrow already
Wow!!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"All great things come in good time, but the sooner the better."

- unknown author, I think me

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pretty pumped up... it's like Christmas for muscles.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock... oh when will it arrive...

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My blueberry whey has arrived
Opening it now

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My blueberry whey has arrived
Opening it now
In all honesty I think the flavor is spot on. I have a sensitive stomach and do not like artificially tasting products. This one was great with water, better with milk and amazing in the ninja as a smoothie with a banana, peanut butter and oats as a smoothie.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just an idea for the next contest...

This is probably not a good idea.
14---target-practice.jpg

Maybe this...
207cb6686433fb34f77b25ea2623d717.jpg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At Least he has noise protection!
Now I have a craving for Cracker Barrel, and their little tiny bottles of Maple Syrup with my pancakes, and *big boy breakfast.

Allow me to extrapolate further:

• Sirloin Steak (Cooked to perfection)
  • 3 Eggs Scrambled
  • Fried Apples
  • Hashbrown Casserole (I get two)
  • Grits
  • Sawmill Gravy and Two Buttermilk Biscuits
  • Jam n Apple Butter
  • Bacon (+)
  • Half of my wife's pancakes

:D

*That's what my wife calls the Country Boy Breakfast.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vein Nutrition "Your'e so Vein" Valentines Contest

Now I have a craving for Cracker Barrel, and their little tiny bottles of Maple Syrup with my pancakes, and *big boy breakfast.

• 3 Eggs Scrambled
  • Fried Apples
  • Grits
  • Jam n Apple Butter
  • Bacon (+)

Really? Are you NOT aware that I look forward to reading your clever posts, and that Im STILL on a cut. I open this and THIS is what I have to read? Thanks! Not really. Lol. On another note...I have THE BEST way to eat pancakes if you haven't tried it! So far...everyone that Ive talked into trying it, has yet to revert to their old ways.
No Butter!!!!!
Add Peanut butter to the top of each cake in the stack and then pour your syrup on top of the entire stack...even Sugar free syrup, holy crap!! Its incredible

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whenever I leave New York I stop at the first Cracker Barrel I see lol
Place is amazing

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

• 3 Eggs Scrambled
  • Fried Apples
  • Grits
  • Jam n Apple Butter
  • Bacon (+)

sounds like my kind of breakfast! oh I will finish FireTitan pancakes since he doesn't need the carbs.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really? Are you NOT aware that I look forward to reading your clever posts, and that Im STILL on a cut. I open this and THIS is what I have to read? Thanks! Not really. Lol. On another note...I have THE BEST way to eat pancakes if you haven't tried it! So far...everyone that Ive talked into trying it, has yet to revert to their old ways.
No Butter!!!!!
Add Peanut butter to the top of each cake in the stack and then pour your syrup on top of the entire stack...even Sugar free syrup, holy crap!! Its incredible
Peanut butter on the pancakes! there is my Oklahoma boy!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No Butter!!!!!

Ha, thank you my brother. Yep, which makes it all so much more sweeter that you got to read it. :D

My GOD. Why haven't I ever tried putting peanut butter on my wife's pancakes! I can hear her now "Why are you putting peanut butter on my pancakes?" Me: Trust me, I'm going to love this. lol.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha, thank you my brother. Yep, which makes it all so much more sweeter that you got to read it. :D

My GOD. Why haven't I ever tried putting peanut butter on my wife's pancakes! I can hear her now "Why are you putting peanut butter on my pancakes?" Me: Trust me, I'm going to love this. lol.
Im telling you...youll never revert back to peanutbutterless flapjacks again!!! Make sure
You let me your thoughts after youve tried it!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will post my link here so people can follow me. I'm also in ig Rippedjym so you can see my daily videos that I film live in the gym .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will post my link here so people can follow me. I'm also in ig Rippedjym so you can see my daily videos that I film live in the gym .
Thank you! Really great feedback so far, and it's much appreciated. Whatever your findings are personally will help us be better at what we do.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Finally got back home.
A tshirt and sedation were patiently waiting for me :D Unfortunately no aorta though.

Will be trying this "intoxication sleep aid" today. Thanks everyone :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally got back home.
A tshirt and sedation were patiently waiting for me :D Unfortunately no aorta though.

Will be trying this "intoxication sleep aid" today. Thanks everyone :)
We should have your Aorta on its way. If you do not have it by the end of the week please PM me or one of the other reps :)

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Sorry for sh#tty pic quality.

Flavor & Mixability - 10/10 (Orange Gummy Candy) Flavoring was on top. Surprised it tasted so good. Flavoring was exactly like orange gummy, with it's coolness. Mixed very well. Didn't even use a shaker

Effects - 10/10 At first I used 1/2 of scoop. It took about 20 minutes, to feel drowsiness. Fell asleep maybe in around 40 minutes (usually takes an hour). The best part was the quality of my sleep. I slept for about 9 hours (could do it longer, but had to go to university) and felt recovered and on a better mood. Next day I used 2/3 of scoop and it was just great. I don't think, I'll use full scoop, half scoop is just enough for me.

Previously my favorite sleep aid supp was g8 from finaflex (currently discontinued), but Sedation worked better for me. Sleep quality was just amazing.