Vector or Kings Slayer?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I mean no other product imo in the past 35 years comes close to Vector. So what are the chances a new product is going to be better than Vector. Low to nil.
What was better 36 years ago and beyond?

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
I mean no other product imo in the past 35 years comes close to Vector. So what are the chances a new product is going to be better than Vector. Low to nil.
Based on what? Anecdotal feedback? That’s hardly scientific. If we’re going by reviews, go read the Amazon reviews for Platinum Creatine by MuscleTech. It must be aMaZiNg! Best creatine / muscle builder in the past 47 years!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you do a 100:1 extract, do all of those constituents stay active and that highly dosed? Or are you extracting to have a highly active bioavailability of each of those constituents? I guess I’m wondering how much of what you listed is actually in the final product.
Good question.
This depends on several factors but most important is type of extraction. Each constituent has its own properties. Some are water soluble, some are soluble in ethanol, etc. The key is figuring out which extraction process yields the greatest concentration of active constituents. We spent ALOT of time and money and effort in testing to ensure we got the highest % of active chemicals possible. Most of the compounds listed above are there in viable amounts. A few are not. Ellagic, EGCG, Quercetin are not there in super high amounts. Present but not really active. Lots of Ursolic,epicatechin, corosolic, chlorogenic etc.
Finally 100:1 means they are using 100kg to extract down to 1kg final material. This is almost never 100x more potent but it is many times more potent than say a 10:1 which is most common.5-7x strength. We started with 50:1 extracts but in testing higher doses seemed to work better so we doubled the extraction potency and this is what we used for VEctor.
Oour Eriobotrya japonica extract is something to behold. So far nothing I have tested for any product ever has produced the results EJ did.
Easily out muscled epicatechin, ecklonia cava, flos carth, korean mistletoe, etc.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Based on what? Anecdotal feedback? That’s hardly scientific. If we’re going by reviews, go read the Amazon reviews for Platinum Creatine by MuscleTech. It must be aMaZiNg! Best creatine / muscle builder in the past 47 years!
Based on my personal usage of said supplements. Take it or leave bro.
I am not gonna spend a billion dollars to pharma test supplements for you, right? And no one else is either.
Good luck with your Creatine...lmao

Bagofturdwind

Bagofturdwind

Awards
  • Established
Based on my personal usage of said supplements. Take it or leave bro.
I am not gonna spend a billion dollars to pharma test supplements for you, right? And no one else is either.
Good luck with your Creatine...lmao
Ah man, bruh. You won’t test dear antler spray for me? Or some clear muscle? Wha bout pink magic? Why won’t you try all the pills for me? I love it when you’re my supplement servant... because that’s clearly what I asked you to do. Guess I’ll just have creatine (it has great statistics) for the next 35 years.

Ronnie_fit

Ronnie_fit

Awards
I came off using 8 weeks of Vector and I felt great. Jumping on KS for 8 to try something new.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I came off using 8 weeks of Vector and I felt great. Jumping on KS for 8 to try something new.
Would like to see your thoughts on Vector more in depth. Maybe a review.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
What was better 36 years ago and beyond?
What was better 36 years ago? Lots of things, I'm not going to try to list them all in a forum post. The "Good Old Days" weren't always so good but the idea that "Everything new is better" is naive and misguided.

As far as supplements go, what was better 36 years ago compared to today? Nothing. People weren't even taking Creatine yet. You maybe had some chalky, crappy mixing and tasting protein powders and junk like wheat germ oil and desiccated liver tablets that supposedly were "As good as steroids." Come to think of it the more things change the more they stay the same (at least as far as supplement ad pitches go).

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Since it just came out I obviously haven't taken K1NGSLAYER yet. I did take ORIG1N (an earlier version of K1NGSLAYER) and Vector was better in my opinion by a pretty wide margin.

However in it's defense K1NGSLAYER isn't ORIG1N and it hasn't been out long enough for any substantial feedback to hit the forums yet so I imagine that time will tell.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since it just came out I obviously haven't taken K1NGSLAYER yet. I did take ORIG1N (an earlier version of K1NGSLAYER) and Vector was better in my opinion by a pretty wide margin.

However in it's defense K1NGSLAYER isn't ORIG1N and it hasn't been out long enough for any substantial feedback to hit the forums yet so I imagine that time will tell.
As much as I hate to be another vector dick rider, I feel like it’s beating out PR XT. I started vector with 7 days still left of PR. With PR XT actually taking 4 weeks to hit fully. I feel vector hit me pretty fast. I don’t feel any less than I do since stopping PR on the 25th of May. It’s just been getting better.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Get both.. before you start your workout just crush one cap of each on a mirror or on your bathroom sink.. use a card to create a more uniform line of the active ingredients on your chosen surface.. roll up dollar bill and smell them gainz..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As much as I hate to be another vector dick rider, I feel like it’s beating out PR XT. I started vector with 7 days still left of PR. With PR XT actually taking 4 weeks to hit fully. I feel vector hit me pretty fast. I don’t feel any less than I do since stopping PR on the 25th of May. It’s just been getting better.
Seems like Vector tends to kick in quick for most guys but you still see a ramp up over time.
This is good because alot of things take a couple of weeks + to notice anything. I can tell the difference when I take Mine before training and when I dont as well. Acute effects. Just wait till you see how it performs over time. Its hard to believe.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is a thread like this every year with a ton of posts claiming how good this or that is. Funny thing is none of the supplements survive. The hype wears off and you never hear about them again.

Rinse repeat

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is a thread like this every year with a ton of posts claiming how good this or that is. Funny thing is none of the supplements survive. The hype wears off and you never hear about them again.

Rinse repeat
Many supplements survive. Ones that disappear are often due to poor sales because something better came out, the company reformulating it to be better, or government regulations catching up and banning products or ingredients. It's not as black and white as you make it appear.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like Vector tends to kick in quick for most guys but you still see a ramp up over time.
This is good because alot of things take a couple of weeks + to notice anything. I can tell the difference when I take Mine before training and when I dont as well. Acute effects. Just wait till you see how it performs over time. Its hard to believe.
Yeah, you guys at BLR have our done yourselves.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established

Rinse repeat
I understand the skepticism because rarely, if ever, do products live up to the ad copy hype. However like quite a few other people I'm of the opinion that Vector is the single best supplement that I've ever purchased. Follidrone is still selling well and has a 158 page thread that started back in 2016 and is still going strong. I've taken both and Vector is better.

ttortman78

Awards
  • Established
I noticed this too. I always save one dose preworkout(helps with strength, I have tried with and without), the other two doses are 15 minutes before eating.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand the skepticism because rarely, if ever, do products live up to the ad copy hype. However like quite a few other people I'm of the opinion that Vector is the single best supplement that I've ever purchased. Follidrone is still selling well and has a 158 page thread that started back in 2016 and is still going strong. I've taken both and Vector is better.
Its my job to ensure that when we say the product will do XXX it will. It makes me happy when I hear you guys seeing great results.
Follidrone is such a great product its hard to hear people say something is better but I cant discount how burly Vector is.
Like nothing Ive ever taken supplement wise.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've made a jump in strength despite a sleep deficit using Vector. It's more than placebo. When I normally bench 365 for 8 reps then hit a 10 rep PR 5 weeks later... there's something special happening. I was yawning before my set and praying for 8, maybe 9 reps with a tap on the bar from a spotter. When I hit 10 it reminded me of the progress I used to make years ago. Good chit.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've made a jump in strength despite a sleep deficit using Vector. It's more than placebo. When I normally bench 365 for 8 reps then hit a 10 rep PR 5 weeks later... there's something special happening. I was yawning before my set and praying for 8, maybe 9 reps with a tap on the bar from a spotter. When I hit 10 it reminded me of the progress I used to make years ago. Good chit.
Good stuff brother.
Ive been developing and researching natural anabolic supplements for a decade and Ive never seen anything work quite like this.
Each extract has its own anabolic properties and alone they are all pretty good. But combined its like nothing else available in this category.

I love those days where you go in feeling like its going to be a crap workout and you kill it. Changes your whole day ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A winner after a week of release?
yessir...I am a big fan of Olympus labs, everything of theirs I have tried has been golden.

I would put my money on OL everyday of the week, and twice on sundays!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-im just finishing up a two month run of ep1logue-by far the best epi product I have used, by far!!!

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
btw-im just finishing up a two month run of ep1logue-by far the best epi product I have used, by far!!!
I’d love to try uro B, but what I read about people getting really low estro sides like bad sex drive and boners steer me away. AIs screw my libido.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’d love to try uro B, but what I read about people getting really low estro sides like bad sex drive and boners steer me away. AIs screw my libido.
here is what I have been doing...1st thing in morning, 1scoop re1gn+2caps ign1te+1cap ep1logue+3pumps dermacrine+3pumps sustain alpha-- 20 minutes later weights[usually 45 minutes]---4-5 hours later 2caps epilogue+3 caps ign1te...I can work outside in the heat all day without tiring and my libido, sex drive is very, very good....

and i am a few months away from my 60th birthday.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
Me and my buddy are currently taking both ( I am using Kings Slayer and he is now on his 4th or 5th week of Vector).

I will report our results at the end of our cycles so hopefully it can help you guys can get an idea as to what did what for each of us.

Bare in mind however our diets are a different (he's an endomorph and I am more of a meso so we have different carbohydrate and fat intake) but our training regimens are relatively the same (him being a bit stronger than myself and lifting slightly heavier than myself).

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone is such a great product its hard to hear people say something is better but I cant discount how burly Vector is.
Like nothing Ive ever taken supplement wise.
Don't get me wrong I like Follidrone too and will probably be stacking it with Vector in a few months. However after taking both if I could only take one it would be Vector. Personally I've been sleeping like I've been sedated since I started taking it which was something that I hadn't expected.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Is it me or is Vector stimulating? Thinking of taking six in the morning with my breakfast shake.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here is what I have been doing...1st thing in morning, 1scoop re1gn+2caps ign1te+1cap ep1logue+3pumps dermacrine+3pumps sustain alpha-- 20 minutes later weights[usually 45 minutes]---4-5 hours later 2caps epilogue+3 caps ign1te...I can work outside in the heat all day without tiring and my libido, sex drive is very, very good....

and i am a few months away from my 60th birthday.
I’m 24 and have never touched anything hormonal. If an AI screws my libido, then I know my estro is completely fine where it is.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally was able to DL 405 again today which was my PR, not only that, I crushed it. I did another for 415. Completely happy with vector.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Finally was able to DL 405 again today which was my PR, not only that, I crushed it. I did another for 415. Completely happy with vector.
This is terrific to see my friend.
I'm going to be pushing beyond 12 weeks. I love taking my third dose at night as my dreams are still a wild ride.
The feeling of well being on Vector is real, and the benefits keep coming. I cannot wait to add in Viron and Letrone into this.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is terrific to see my friend.
I'm going to be pushing beyond 12 weeks. I love taking my third dose at night as my dreams are still a wild ride.
The feeling of well being on Vector is real, and the benefits keep coming. I cannot wait to add in Viron and Letrone into this.
If I can hit 450, by the end which sounds like a stretch I’d be ecstatic. I don’t even normally lift for strength, but since I started 3x Fullbodies a week I try to make my 1st exercise either bench, squat, or deadlift strength oriented sets and reps.

It may not sound like a lot to some people, but being 24, never trying anything hormonal, always did bodybuilder type workoutsforever up until I DL 405 last year. That’s when I chose to TRY to incorporate strength training. Maybe my it and my bench and squat would be higher. Cause even then when I decided it was still off and on because of bulking and cutting and such. I don’t think I have ever gained strength on a cut lol.

But all in all, while on vector, I broke what may or may not have been a plateau.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the Ep1 dedicated thread, for every person reporting lower sex drive there're 10 people experiencing the opposite. Same goes for hair: we've seen users saying there's some shedding, others stated their hair got thicker. What does it mean? Most people overemphasize what would have have happened anyway, supplementation or not, and mix up casuality and causality. You don't get a certain effect or its opposite from the same ingredient. Period.

Hyperfluxe

Awards
Feeling of well being? Many report this....
Yes but it also feels stimulatory but in a natural way, reminds me of mucuna/Inhibit P. Probably some dopaminergic properties from one of the three ingredients. Any issues with taking 6 caps at once in the morning if there's no blood glucose issues?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
why not run both at the same time!! :burnout:

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m 24 and have never touched anything hormonal. If an AI screws my libido, then I know my estro is completely fine where it is.
Dude that was like 1 person reporting side effects from being on Ep1logue. I’m on my third bottle with nothing to report other than major pumps and lean muscle gain. If anything my sex drive has gone up since starting Ep1logue.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the Ep1 dedicated thread, for every person reporting lower sex drive there're 10 people experiencing the opposite. Same goes for hair: we've seen users saying there's some shedding, others stated their hair got thicker. What does it mean? Most people overemphasize what would have have happened anyway, supplementation or not, and mix up casuality and causality. You don't get a certain effect or its opposite from the same ingredient. Period.
These people had changed a variable by adding in ep1logue and it ****ed up their libido. I’d say that’s a good example of causality.

It means either ep1 didn’t bode well with these individuals or you guys let some ****ty batches get through QA.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude that was like 1 person reporting side effects from being on Ep1logue. I’m on my third bottle with nothing to report other than major pumps and lean muscle gain. If anything my sex drive has gone up since starting Ep1logue.
A dude got bloods that showed a large drop in E2. Yeah, and lifting weights tends to cause pumps and muscle gain lol.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A dude got bloods that showed a large drop in E2. Yeah, and lifting weights tends to cause pumps and muscle gain lol.
It does. Except you don’t exactly build on your lifts while also losing 7-8 lbs like I have without supplementation.

The reviews for the product are 99% positive.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you also change other variables like adding Viagra and cocaine?

Rockzilla, dear....nobody has an obsessive quality control like OL, there's no bad batch.