Vector, Follidrone 2.0 log/ Show prep log.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Ok so here it goes. This will be my first log ever and my first show prep ever so I figured it would only be beneficial for me to do both at the same time.

I officially started Vector and follidrone 2.0 on Saturday March 10th. I have been and will be dosing Vector at 2 caps 3 times a day morning, noon, pwo.

Follidrone is 1 cap in the a.m. and 2 pwo.
Other sups include a multi-vitamin and the occasional fat burner( Black Viper by ASL)- I’ve been using this on and off mainly for energy on my low days.

Current weight as of sat March 10th was 151.6 always taken in the a.m.
I will be including some photos taken the 10th of March as well to gauge progress.

Eating is clean and strict averaging around 1700-2100 daily depending on what lifts I’m doing and how much time I have for cardio.( this may need to be adjusted higher with the use of vector?) we will see.

My goals with this log is to track my progress to show time and hopefully retain as much muscle as possible if not add some through the use of the vector/follidrone.

I have been journaling my first few days of using this product and will be posting those journals shortly.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subscribed
vector_small.png

Good luck on your show! and the log.

I'm sure everyone is eagerly anticipating your journal entries when available, and to get feedback on your experience.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
10 March First dose.

Took both Vector and Follidrone 2.0 pwo. Initially I would say that I had a better all-around pump than normal for a shoulders and abs day. Nothing major right off the bat but did feel extremely pumped for the rest of the day afterwards. Continued dosing protocol as stated in first post. Finished the day at

1790 cals
176P, 141C, 58F

11 March

Same as before good pump on hammies, calves, forearms lift session. Went up on weight for RDL felt strong. Once again slight pump for rest of day.
2100 ish cals this day. Not sure why I didn’t write it down.

12 March

Back to work. Felt a major pump kick in around 1 p.m. about an hour after second dose of Vector stuck around till the end of the day. Lots of veins in the gym today, chest and tris. Up on bench press and incline dumbbell press. (plan to post actual numbers later on to give bench marks for lifts and then will only update on major lift increases as the arrive.). Did not sleep well this night and woke up a bunch. (However I feel fully energized this a.m. 13 March).

1945cals
264P, 138C, 38F

Last edited:
bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
ok so since I don't have a high enough post count my starting pics cannot be added to this thread but I have uploaded them to an album in my profile for reference!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice detail to start, in for the ride!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Nice detail to start, in for the ride!
Thanks I will try to keep with it as much as possible I am an avid tracker of things but will probably have to post updates of several days at a time

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed! Enjoy the progress by utilizing BLR products!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
13 March

Had to edit my previous posts as I had gotten off on my dates. Anyways this stuff has given me a wonderful feeling of just sustained energy throughout the day. I am not a GREAT sleeper and often times am dragging butt in the a.m. but lately when the alarm goes off I am up and ready to go and feel that going through the entire day.

Trained legs today and it was one of my best since I’ve started cutting! The leg pump was RIGHT NOW!! Had a very good lift and all lifts felt very strong once again. (Even saw some leg veins working their way through.). Usually pretty spent after leg day but when I finished I felt like I hadn’t hardly lifted.

45 min after leg lifts ran 15x50M sprints. Felt great and once again afterwards it was like I had hardly done anything and could do a bunch more.

I’ve noticed that after lifting with this stuff that the pump in the muscles hangs around for quite a while. I could feel a light pulsing in my legs like a residual pump 5 hours after lifting.

food 230P 238C 40F
2232cal

Last edited:
bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
lifting stats since the start of this log for a base line.

O.H press 135x8
Bench 245x4
Squat 245x10
bent row 245x8
deads-(will update when I do them next) before the start of this log it was 365x5

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. I just started a solo Vector run 2 days ago.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Subbed. I just started a solo Vector run 2 days ago.
Thanks!

Enjoy it I know I have been!

I started to notice a little bit of hunger coming on today more than normal... I saw the guys on the release thread have been getting HUNGRY!

I am interested to see how my lifts are affected by the Follidrone and Vector while doing this prep.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed as well..

I am also in the midst of a FD2/Vector run!

Ironically, I am currently not lifting due to a tweaked elbow :)

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Subbed as well..

Sorry to hear about the elbow hope everything clears up for you soon!

If there are any questions about anything I'm doing please be sure to ask. I plan to take a weight Friday morning as this weekend is going to be pretty hectic.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed as well..

I broke my arm once and just did one arm bench, one arm curls, leg extensions and abs haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a booboo in my ribs and my sternum so I can't lift yet, but did I die?
(I don't think I did that right.)

:)

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
14 March

Continued feeling of sustained energy after another night of weak sleep. Woke-up feeling refreshed. DOMS from previous day leg workout was actually pretty intense all day (pretty crazy considering how easy the workout felt.) The hunger thing is real I feel like I haven’t even eaten when I consume a meal, at night especially is the worst.

No lifting today 10 min on the bike at a high but steady pace, and then some posing. Posing looked really good I feel like I have improved detail in upper abs and serratus area, legs also getting some cuts in them. As previously stated I will be taking a weight tomorrow to see where I’m at.

Muscles look HARD!

2171cals

245P, 174C 55F

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
If anyone has any suggestions of more information they want me to track or report on let me know please! Otherwise I am just logging things as I notice them or if something feels quite different than before.

Thanks

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone has any suggestions of more information they want me to track or report on let me know please! Otherwise I am just logging things as I notice them or if something feels quite different than before.

Thanks
So far so good man! Weight and basically just anything you notice are all good

Mks123

Awards
Sounds good man ! Have a Nice run brah!

Hope my Vector comes tomorrow :)
Can't wait anymore...

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
Your log bro! if nayone has questions I'm sure they will ask.
Might Throw up a starting nood.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m about 2 weeks in on fd2 and have Vector, debating if I should wait until I’m done with fd2 or add Vector, what do you guys think?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m about 2 weeks in on fd2 and have Vector, debating if I should wait until I’m done with fd2 or add Vector, what do you guys think?
Finish FD2 and roll into VECTOR then if you can, maybe it would be cool to lock it down with a bottle of Letrone.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now let the games begin!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
15 March

As far as new feelings nothing changed today still just an overall feeling of energy. I slept much better the night before. Little soreness from the leg day training which is normal but what is not is that by mid afternoon it was gone.

As far as training today it was crazy! I trained back with a little bi work as well. My previous barbell row was 245x8 I knocked out 245x12 this time then set it down and pulled 2 more right away! The rest of my back lifts followed suit as I added multiple reps for each lift compared to my previous back session. The pump was crazy and once again upon completion I felt like I barley did a workout!

I will have to post my food later as I didn't currently have my food log with me. But overall this stuff is insane! I have a crazy weekend ahead of me so probably won't have much lifting to update but will keep journaling any findings.

Also I weighed myself this a.m. 16 March 148.6..... previous weight Saturday 10 March was 151.6....

lilbigman15

Awards
15 March

As far as new feelings nothing changed today still just an overall feeling of energy. I slept much better the night before. Little soreness from the leg day training which is normal but what is not is that by mid afternoon it was gone.

As far as training today it was crazy! I trained back with a little bi work as well. My previous barbell row was 245x8 I knocked out 245x12 this time then set it down and pulled 2 more right away! The rest of my back lifts followed suit as I added multiple reps for each lift compared to my previous back session. The pump was crazy and once again upon completion I felt like I barley did a workout!

I will have to post my food later as I didn't currently have my food log with me. But overall this stuff is insane! I have a crazy weekend ahead of me so probably won't have much lifting to update but will keep journaling any findings.

Also I weighed myself this a.m. 16 March 148.6..... previous weight Saturday 10 March was 151.6....
My weight went down also, about a week in

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry Im late.
Subbed.

UP THE CALS!@!!!!!

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Quick recap on this weekend starting March 16th through March 18th

As previously stated this weekend was a hectic one. Spent over 24 hrs. in the vehicle driving between Friday evening and late Sunday afternoon. I accumulated a total of 8 hours of sleep from Friday morning at 11 to 130a.m. Sunday morning. Surprisingly I felt completely energized off such little sleep (This stuff has done wonders with my day to day energy!). Friday I got a little arm workout in nothing spectacular didn’t go to hard as I wanted to save energy for the long drive I had ahead of me. Still got an amazing pump regardless. The veins are insane!
I ate well this trip except a few quick road stop food items. I made sure to prep an entire cooler full of clean food just wasn’t able to measure exact portions.

Everything will continue back to normal today Monday the 19th and I will get a weight on Wednesday morning after the stress from this weekend has normalized and I can be sure were back on track.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
Sorry Im late.
Subbed.

UP THE CALS!@!!!!!
Yep I am seeing that will be necessary! I am going to start with adding more post workout carbs this week and see where that takes me. Will reevaluate after Saturday the 24th again.

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
19 March

Diet and routine back on track from this weekend feels good. Nothing much to report as far as feeling from this combination that is different than the previous posts except for a noticeable bump in libido! I’ve felt it building up slowly but today it really became serious we will just say lol.

Lifted chest and Tris today. Bench went up one solid rep from previous week. Previous 245x4 today 245x5. All other lifts increased both weight and reps as well. Overall aggression and focus in the gym is at an all-time high! I feel like doing nothing but upping the weight more and more but know I also need to be smart and make smart progressions. When I do up the weight I seem to get the same reps as my previous lift or more. CRAZY!!!

Upped the cals a bit yesterday. 2,835 cals

Went a little higher on cals than I wanted to I will try and stabilize this week’s cals around 2500-2600 and see what happens.

257P, 337C, 51F

bcrocker

bcrocker

Awards
20 March 18

Main things I’ve noticed today aside from the previous posted information was that I was insatiably thirsty! I usually drink a lot but today I had my first gallon down by 9 a.m. and only continued to drink on from there! I wouldn’t say that I peed any more than would be expected considering the increase in fluid. Veins are full at all times. I can look at my arms and see them running all the way down at any point in time throughout the day I love it!

Lifting session was great Strong lifting in RDL increase in weight and reps again! (I don’t have the exact increase currently handy.) Everything else was also up from there on out! It’s crazy to walk into the gym while cutting and be seeing what I would consider great lifting improvements every day! Intensity is only increasing with each day!

Food was good got more in the range that I was looking to fall into this week.

Cals 2,580

263P 283C 44F

Mack19

Awards
I'm in - I bought two vectors on the first day just waiting to get started - can we run this year round or would it be smart to cycle it