Vector + FD2.0 stack

henm

Awards
Hi all first of all I want to say that im runing fd2.0 at the first bottle didnt feel or see change but on the secend yes indeed.... So fd2.0 going to be my to Go supp like creatine, my question is about vector? I want dry look and not wet like creatine mono... That Y I use hcl... So ppl can u explaine about vector little More?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One it just came out, two the most info you will find is in the BLR sub forum. There is literally an entire thread about Vector

henm

Awards
blacklionresearch.com/products . there no forum at the SITE and blog is overall descroption...

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
blacklionresearch.com/products . there no forum at the SITE and blog is overall descroption...
The subforum on THIS forum. Not the BLR site. Check the company page

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi all first of all I want to say that im runing fd2.0 at the first bottle didnt feel or see change but on the secend yes indeed.... So fd2.0 going to be my to Go supp like creatine, my question is about vector? I want dry look and not wet like creatine mono... That Y I use hcl... So ppl can u explaine about vector little More?
vector_small.png

VECTOR
The newest and exciting Natural Anabolic
by Black Lion Research

label.png

What's inside, and key benefits
180 caps, 6 caps daily

• Promotes Muscle Growth*
  • Helps Increase Protein Synthesis*
  • Helps Prevent Muscle Loss While Dieting*
  • Helps Increase Hunger*
  • Helps Boost Libido*
  • Helps Improve Metabolism*
  • Helps Increase Gym Aggression*
  • Helps Increase IGF-1 Levels*
  • Helps Improve Muscle Recovery*
  • Helps Increase Strength*
  • Helps Increase Muscle Endurance*
  • Helps Increase Testosterone*
  • No On Cycle or PCT Required*
Eriobotrya Japonica:
The Eriobotrya Japonica (EJ) plant itself contains a host of interesting natural anabolic ingredients that are beneficial to those looking to build muscle, burn fat, and increase athletic performance. Some of the most well known chemical constituents are Epicatechin, Ursolic Acid, Tormenic Acid, and Ellagic Acid. Studies indicate EJ Increases the expression of myogenic genes MyoD, Myogenin and MyHC. This increased expression corresponds with an increase in the activity of Creatine Kinase a myogenic differentiation marker. Finally EJ activates the AKT/mTOR pathway and subsequently promotes muscle protein synthesis and gains in lean muscle mass. In studies EJ was shown to prevent muscle atrophy and increase muscle hypertrophy making it also ideal to use while in a caloric deficit in order preserve muscle mass. The key to the success of this ingredient is the extraction process and the dosage which is why you will notice there is 1000 milligrams with 100:1 extract.

Korean Mistletoe:
Korean Mistletoe (KME) has been shown to have anti-tumor, immunostimulatory, anti-diabetic, and anti-obesity properties. Of interest to us as athletes KME has been reported to increase strength, muscle mass and improve overall exercise capacity. In studies it has been shown to regulate gene expression related to muscle atrophy (muscle breakdown) and muscle hypertrophy (muscle growth) and improve endurance by stimulating mitochondrial activity.

Rehmannaie Radix:
The key active component here is the iridoid glycosides, Catalpol. Catalpol can be referred to as natural gene doping as it has effects on erythropoietin (EPO), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), insulin-like growth factor type 1 (IGF-1), myostatin antagonists, and endorphin. Erythropoietin (EPO) increases red blood cells which in turn carries more oxygen to muscles. Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) is a major regulator of blood vessel formation during development and in the adult organism. VEGF promotes the growth of myogenic fibers and protects the myogenic cells from apoptosis in vitro and prompt a therapeutic use for VEGF gene transfer in a variety of muscular disorders. VEGF also increases angiogenesis and blood flow to muscles. Catalpol helps to increase IGF-1 levels by preventing the suppression in IGF-1 levels associated with rises in blood sugar.

More Resources

There is more information on our site:
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/blog

Have a search on the site as well, as there is a contest:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/301417-vector-transformation-contest.html

Some logs in progress: