xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dude bros... there is some seriously crappy info coming out about the vax, from all over.
some of you may have seen the Dr. sean brooks viral video floating around and its pretty scary what he says. not sure i buy it, what he's saying, with one exception, the blood clotting. he says you can do some simple test to see if your clotting or not and to go get it if you have been vaxd. That sounds like a bold claim. more or less telling you that you can test his hypothesis in real time.

and now this:

if you want to see some very alarming info watch the video below.

Disclaimer: not saying its right or wrong. If you use gear, you need to see this to make up your own mind before continuing to use or not. (even the guy in video says no chain of custody given) 🤷‍♂️

HORRIFIC FINDINGS IN BLOOD OF THE VACCINATED - EXPERTS ALL AGREE - THESE SHOTS ARE LETHAL (bitchute.com)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
dude bros... there is some seriously crappy info coming out about the vax, from all over.
some of you may have seen the Dr. sean brooks viral video floating around and its pretty scary what he says. not sure i buy it, what he's saying, with one exception, the blood clotting. he says you can do some simple test to see if your clotting or not and to go get it if you have been vaxd. That sounds like a bold claim. more or less telling you that you can test his hypothesis in real time.

and now this:

Disclaimer: not saying its right or wrong. If you use gear, you need to see this to make up your own mind before continuing to use or not. (even the guy in video says no chain of custody given) 🤷‍♂️

HORRIFIC FINDINGS IN BLOOD OF THE VACCINATED - EXPERTS ALL AGREE - THESE SHOTS ARE LETHAL (bitchute.com)
Experts all agree, one Dr that is not a hematologist, another random unnamed doctor, and 2 attorneys... EXPERTS ALL AGREE!!! What the experts all agree on is that there is not a qualified expert in that group... LOL

Not saying there isn't anything to the coagulation/thrombosis that happens to some people, but this seems to be fear mongering at it's best. That being said, not interested in the J&J anyway it seems to be the one causing most of the issues.

I went to look for that Dr. Sean video and ran down a rabbit hole of stuff about the "Doctor". Apparently several people decided to check his credentials. Dr. Sean Brooks is not even an MD but a PHD in education, and he is from oxford, Oxford Ohio... It's all in the presentation...Give weight to your opinion by calling yourself Dr, imply you have a degree from Oxford and get everyone to listen. He sure did a great job. LOL!

Would be great if we could find info without all of the ridiculous ideological bias and slants. With everything all us VS them we will probably never get unbiased information again.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i want to see some one here thats been vaxd get that test ! !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

and now this:

won't see this on CNN

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BTW... these are Drs. and Pictures from france and germany.. so the political thing may not have the same weight as it would, had this stuff come from the states, like kleen was sayin about the bias and slants

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What are the exact bloodworks you would like to see?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BTW... these are Drs. and Pictures from france and germany.. so the political thing may not have the same weight as it would, had this stuff come from the states, like kleen was sayin about the bias and slants
Yes, and I am not discounting the science where it has been proven or appropriately recorded, it's just the way it is being presented. Also I think most countries have a more conservative, and or liberal group of people like we do. I just don't think their media has intentionally turned them all against one another for ratings and political gain... YET!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, and I am not discounting the science where it has been proven or appropriately recorded, it's just the way it is being presented. Also I think most countries have a more conservative, and or liberal group of people like we do. I just don't think their media has intentionally turned them all against one another for ratings and political gain... YET!!!
if a person were to believe in conspiracy theories it's almost as if the government were controlling the narrative to intentionally divide us???

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
if a person were to believe in conspiracy theories it's almost as if the government were controlling the narrative to intentionally divide us???
Possibly, or could be as simple as greed, learning how to turn news into dopamine hits and ratings. Ego's of individuals loving the attention the get from spewing off at the mouth with any strongly felt opinion. Just too much reward out there now for people and the more polarized the topic, the better!!!! Used to be we were American's first, then came if you were conservative, liberal or independent. Now people are more worried about what side they are on, and it is an us against them mentality with every single situation instead of Americans working together to try to figure out a solution.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I am also not one to say that people do not sit in dark rooms conspiring ways to manipulate the world. I actually think it is quite prevalent but I am confused what the end game would be for the government to create instability within the country unless a civil war is the plan. I can see where other countries may use something like this to weaken us through division though.

As far as COVID vaccines being deadly and people knowing about it and pushing them out anyway. I can't see the endgame for setting up many to die via vaccination and would have a hard time believing that most of the governments in the world are in on it. Again not saying not possible, but even the CIA can't keep secrets and now most of the world is a part of a concerted effort? To me that seems very unlikely.

In the end, I like to think the best of everyone, and run on the innocent until proven guilty theory. So it takes a bit more proof instead of just conjecture for me to buy into something like that. Honestly, even if I am wrong I would still prefer to continue to think the best about someone until proven otherwise. I can't imagine how unhappy and angry I would be otherwise thinking the worst of every situation or person who doesn't share my opinions. Well I don't actually have to imagine it because I get to see it play out all the time in every polarizing topic discussed on social media nowadays.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Possibly, or could be as simple as greed, learning how to turn news into dopamine hits and ratings. Ego's of individuals loving the attention the get from spewing off at the mouth with any strongly felt opinion. Just too much reward out there now for people and the more polarized the topic, the better!!!! Used to be we were American's first, then came if you were conservative, liberal or independent. Now people are more worried about what side they are on, and it is an us against them mentality with every single situation instead of Americans working together to try to figure out a solution.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I am also not one to say that people do not sit in dark rooms conspiring ways to manipulate the world. I actually think it is quite prevalent but I am confused what the end game would be for the government to create instability within the country unless a civil war is the plan. I can see where other countries may use something like this to weaken us through division though.

As far as COVID vaccines being deadly and people knowing about it and pushing them out anyway. I can't see the endgame for setting up many to die via vaccination and would have a hard time believing that most of the governments in the world are in on it. Again not saying not possible, but even the CIA can't keep secrets and now most of the world is a part of a concerted effort? To me that seems very unlikely.

In the end, I like to think the best of everyone, and run on the innocent until proven guilty theory. So it takes a bit more proof instead of just conjecture for me to buy into something like that. Honestly, even if I am wrong I would still prefer to continue to think the best about someone until proven otherwise. I can't imagine how unhappy and angry I would be otherwise thinking the worst of every situation or person who doesn't share my opinions. Well I don't actually have to imagine it because I get to see it play out all the time in every polarizing topic discussed on social media nowadays.
if you think about it, it seems that keeping us divided works to the advantage of the government....if republicans are in office democrats think the government sucks....if democrats are in office republicans think the government sucks---either way the government plays to it's base, and it keeps us growing more and more divided---i have learned that the government is a lot more clever than many of us give them credit for.

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's close!!!

i think that anyone who could have the ability to bring both sides together would be shutdown pretty quickly-not sure anyone with that kind of ability even exists.

at this point i'm afraid it would take the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ or alien intervention to unite this country.

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True or not, what liability does the bad manufacturer have? 🤭

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whether true or false, what liability does the vax manufacturer have? 🤭

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whether true or false, what liability does the vax manufacturer have? 🤭

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my GF got her second Pfizer shot today, but I have her on bpc 157 so hopefully that will help with sides. am still unvaxed and never shown symptoms ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

I don't think she really needed it but her social circle really pressures her. I think her fat ass dad actually got mad at her.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anyone is concerned about clotting risk factors, regardless of vaccinating or not, regardless of Covid, but least of all cos you use AAS...if you haven't already, do some research on nattokinase. It has studies showing

>It reduces the platelet aggregation that can result in clotting

>It can actually dissolve clots

I've been using it for a few years now, it's not too pricey, and easily available from supp shops.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If anyone is concerned about clotting risk factors, regardless of vaccinating or not, regardless of Covid, but least of all cos you use AAS...if you haven't already, do some research on nattokinase. It has studies showing

I've been using it for a few years now, it's not too pricey, and easily available from supp shops.
Been using it for 3 months (thanks to you) but never validated with you what dosage you use?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been using it for 3 months (thanks to you) but never validated with you what dosage you use?
Some studies use 4000fu (200mg). Some use 2000fu (100mg). I can't remember coming across a study that put the doses head to head in order to try and attempt to find a minimum effective dose.

I decided for myself, because I take other supplements which can also impact blood viscosity (ie make it thinner), thrombotic function, platelet function etc...I was going to stick with 2000fu as a baseline dose and *maybe* double up to 4000fu if I ran something like EQ.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't wish to inundate this thread with my ramblings or beat a dead horse, but this excerpt is interesting in regards to a single 2000fu dose of nattokinase being effective, but also the resulting transient increase in d-dimer levels:

12 healthy young males. Following the baseline blood draw, each subject was randomized to receive either a single-dose of 2,000 FU NK (NSK-SD, Japan Bio Science Laboratory Co., Ltd) or placebo with subsequent cross-over of the groups. Subjects donated blood samples at 2, 4, 6 and 8 hours following administration for analysis of coagulation/fibrinolysis parameters. As a result, D-dimer concentrations at 6, and 8 hours, and blood fibrin/fibrinogen degradation products at 4 hours after NK administration elevated significantly (p < 0.05, respectively). Factor VIII activity declined at 4 and 6 hours (p < 0.05, respectively), blood antithrombin concentration was higher at 2 and 4 hours (p < 0.05, respectively), and the activated partial thromboplastin time prolonged significantly at 2 and 4 hours following NK administration (p < 0.05 and p < 0.01, respectively). All the changes, however, were within the normal range. In conclusion, thus, a single-dose of NK administration appears enhancing fibrinolysis and anti-coagulation via several different pathways simultaneously.

So, a note on the increase of d-dimer level and fibrinolysis: the latter is the process by which blood clots are dissolved.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't wish to inundate this thread with my ramblings or beat a dead horse, but this excerpt is interesting in regards to a single 2000fu dose of nattokinase being effective,but also.....
I feel that do to the subject matter of OP that this is relevant. plz feel free to carry on.

Vitruvian Man

Vitruvian Man

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The D Dimer thing comes from a doctor named Charles Hoffe. Who from what I can tell is an MD and actual practicing Dr. He claimed that after having several of his people reporting headaches and **** post-vax that he had them take this d dimer test which can identify micro-clots. He said it was 62% came back with these micro clots.

He has apparently been fact checked. Of course these fact checks don’t hold a lot of weight for most.

Michael Yeadon(ex Pfizer VP), Wolfgang Wodarg(sat on some huge EU medical board), and Robert Malone(inventor of mRNA vax technology) are all interesting takes on the vaccines. But all have essentially been smeared as ‘right-wing’, anti-vax, and/or conspiracy theorists/misinfo. It’s hard to tell bc everything is so partisan. Fauci has been wrong/flip flopped stance on just about everything yet has never been considered misinfo or really held to his faults in the mainstream eyes. You can also find most prominent leftists have an interesting timeline of being ‘anti-vax’/100% not taking it — to quickly flipping stance once Biden comes into office.

Good luck

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That chick looks like Catherine Zeta-Jones.

I'm getting my first Pfizer vaccine shot in a few weeks. I'm currently on test, mast and tren. I had full panel bloods about a month ago, will get more bloods post-vax.

I think it's a D-dimer test.
I'm now getting my first vaccine on Thursday, purely due to convenience (my wife is an essential worker and getting hers, we live in NZ and are currently in very strict Level 4 lockdown conditions).

Our current lockdown is due to end on Friday, but may be extended. Long story short, I may not get in to do any non-urgent blood testing for at least another week. I'm guessing that as far as any increased clotting risk from the Vax (and so d-dimer levels) is concerned, a few weeks wait for testing shouldn't change that possibility. Unfortunately, I won't be getting any baseline d-dimer testing done, and TBH I'm not entirely confident I'll be able to get it done at all.

From what I've read online at testing web pages, D-dimer tests are only requested by doctors in very specific scenarios. I'll be trying to get the test done as a "patient requested test", so they may decline purely due to that alone. Also, the blood sample has to be treated as urgent, and stored on ice as soon as possible if it needs to be sent away for the analysis.

I'll try my best, as I'm curious myself about this.

For full disclosure: I've recently started tren and mast as already mentioned. Doses are very low though:

TestE 150mg /wk
TrenA 60mg /wk
MastE 60mg /wk

No AI or other Rx ancilliaries.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NAC I am looking forward to see what happens, keep us posted.

hypothetically...(IF u can get the test), what will be the game plan should you see clotting?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NAC I am looking forward to see what happens, keep us posted.

hypothetically...(IF u can get the test), what will be the game plan should you see clotting?
That's a good question. I'll contact my doctor in the first instance, and though the clinic I use is good, I'm dubious they'll suggest any remedial action. Of course, this will be highly dependant on what the results specifically are.

I need to do more research on D-dimer itself. I can't rule out the possibility I have levels right now that are out of range, so in this sense it makes my n=1 almost meaningless (at least in terms of the vax being the cause). I'm not sure if someone can have out of range D-dimer *and* be completely asymptomatic (ie my current state, hypothetically).

I think in my mind at least, is D-dimer more like CRProtein, or more like troponin? Not being able to answer this, or even know if the comparison is valid, is why I need to do more personal research on it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's a good question. I'll contact my doctor in the first instance, and though the clinic I use is good, I'm dubious they'll suggest any remedial action. Of course, this will be highly dependant on what the results specifically are.

I need to do more research on D-dimer itself. I can't rule out the possibility I have levels right now that are out of range, so in this sense it makes my n=1 almost meaningless (at least in terms of the vax being the cause). I'm not sure if someone can have out of range D-dimer *and* be completely asymptomatic (ie my current state, hypothetically).

I think in my mind at least, is D-dimer more like CRProtein, or more like troponin? Not being able to answer this, or even know if the comparison is valid, is why I need to do more personal research on it.
from my experience one medical facility is 'USUALLY' hesitant to accept rest results from another facility-particularly if the original facility wasn't the facility who ordered test.
BUT, it might strengthen your case to get your doctor to order test if results turn out bad----forgot you are in NZ, things might be different there?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
from my experience one medical facility is 'USUALLY' hesitant to accept rest results from another facility-particularly if the original facility wasn't the facility who ordered test.
BUT, it might strengthen your case to get your doctor to order test if results turn out bad----forgot you are in NZ, things might be different there?
Ah yeah here in NZ, there are abundantly more facilities who have the ability to actually draw the blood sample, than facilities who then test it. The former only requires a registered nurse, the latter obviously requires specialized equipment.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ah yeah here in NZ, there are abundantly more facilities who have the ability to actually draw the blood sample, than facilities who then test it. The former only requires a registered nurse, the latter obviously requires specialized equipment.
here one facility is hesitant to accept test results they didn't order...it is probably about money-but they will want to order their own test/do blood draw....there is a ton of redundancy in American medicine.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Cant you just buy Natto anyway. its just fermented Tofu.. Also is it due to vit k2 content?

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
this comes up when doing some search on reducing platelet aggregation / Coagulation from platelet related clot. Video suggests that its the red blood cells that form clots which i may do some research on reduction to stickiness.

"Diets such as Mediterranean diet, high in omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA), and vegetarian diets have inverse relationships with CVD. Dark chocolate, foods with low glycemic index, garlic, ginger, omega-3 PUFA, onion, purple grape juice, tomato, and wine all reduce platelet aggregation. Dark chocolate and omega-3 PUFA also reduce P-selectin expression. In addition, dark chocolate reduces PAC-1 binding and platelet microparticle formation. Berries inhibit platelet function (PFA-100). Energy drinks have been shown to increase platelet aggregation and caffeine increases platelet microparticle formation."

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cant you just buy Natto anyway. its just fermented Tofu.. Also is it due to vit k2 content?
Yes. If you're prepared to eat around 50gm of Natto per day, you should get on average 1500fu of nattokinsse and 50mcg K2.

No, K2 and nattokinase function are different. K2 is more tied up with calcium depositation in arterial walls, ie it limits it (obviously good). Nattokinase has a very different MoA, and is more tied up with fibrinolysis (the dissolution of clots and reduction of clotting factors).

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this comes up when doing some search on reducing platelet aggregation / Coagulation from platelet related clot. Video suggests that its the red blood cells that form clots which i may do some research on reduction to stickiness.

"Diets such as Mediterranean diet, high in omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA), and vegetarian diets have inverse relationships with CVD. Dark chocolate, foods with low glycemic index, garlic, ginger, omega-3 PUFA, onion, purple grape juice, tomato, and wine all reduce platelet aggregation. Dark chocolate and omega-3 PUFA also reduce P-selectin expression. In addition, dark chocolate reduces PAC-1 binding and platelet microparticle formation. Berries inhibit platelet function (PFA-100). Energy drinks have been shown to increase platelet aggregation and caffeine increases platelet microparticle formation."

^Those are all good healthy foods I'd be including in my diet regardless.

Why look into nattokinase specifically then? It is shown to actively dissolve clots. In this respect, nattokinase is to clots as pomegranate is to plaques.

Take the time to look at this study and decide for yourself. You'll see nattokinase has a very specific MoA and multiple cardiovascular benefits:

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There *is* something perhaps none of us can answer in a quantitative sense: how much blood thinning and aggregation-inhibiting is TOO much?

Platelet aggregation/clotting serves a biological function, in that it limits bleeding. Think cuts, hemorrhages, etc. We want this function, obviously. It's one reason we're instructed to limit blood thinners prior to surgery.

It's kinda like overdoing antioxidants? Too much can see an antioxidant become pro-oxidant. Which we don't want.

It goes without saying we are ideally aiming for the promotion of "desired" clotting factors, and the limitation of "undesired" ones. As with antioxidant intake, it is going to need to be the responsibility of the person to do their own research and decide for themselves what is reasonable.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At the risk of having a Dear Diary moment...had my 1st Vax shot earlier. Feeling fine so far. Will report anything unusual. Have yet to go full nerd-mode and jump down the rabbit hole that is D-dimer.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dear Diary: inj site of Vax is tender, much more than any other Vax I've had. Blood pressure has remained normal (125/75) but Rhr has increased a bit, mid-70s to 90s. Will continue to monitor.

----------

Well holy fuk this Ddimer thing goes deep. Lots of sh1t going on here with the SARS-CoV-2 entry point, Coagulation factors, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Plus, what AAS adds to this mix. I'm glad I got drawn into this though, learning lots. I've been making notes, and want to put together a coherent single piece of text. If no-one reads it that's cool, it is gonna be long by its very nature, but putting it together has selfishly helped me regardless.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, this is going to be a fawkin long one. I've tried editing it down but holy fuk there's just too much basic detail I don't want to leave out. And even then I'm only scraping the surface of this topic. Also I've amassed a crap tonne of studeez on my phone related to this, not gonna poast due to room so if anyone is interested in seeing anything specific just DM me. Lastly, as far as the specific Vax is concerned, I've focused all my attention on the Pfizer Cominarty version. As such I'm unsure if all SARS-CoV-2 Vaxs use the same Spike protein.

BLOOD CLOTTING: The Coagulation Cascade
There is a dual pathway that is responsible for coagulation and the formation of clots. Platelets, and fibrin, are the big players in these pathways. Thrombin interacts with fibrinogen, creating fibrin strands. These strands crosslink and gather to form a fibrin clot. Fibrinogen also promotes clotting by activating platelets (which are otherwise dormant in blood) and forming platelet bridges. We will see later how this all ties together as a single clot.

Fibrin also limits clot formation, and degrades/dissolves formed clots. Note: a clot is intended to have a transient/temporary function (inhibit bleeding/vessel wall damage); once the damaged area has been healed, the clot dissolves.

How clots are dissolved:
Fibrin can activate plasmin, an enzyme in the blood that degrades many blood plasma proteins...including fibrin/platelet clots. This degradation is called fibrinolysis.

Enter D-dimers:
Plasmins degradation of the fibrin clot releases D-dimers (Dd). Detection of Dd in blood is used as a clinical test for fibrinolysis (the breakdown of clots). Dd half life is short, 8 hours. Dd is cleared by the kidneys.

So what is the COVID vax possibly doing, such that we might see an increase in D-dimer?
I'm seeing at this stage 3 potentials:

1) Vax is triggering the Coagulation cascade, resulting in an increase in fibrinolysis
2) Vax is increasing Fibrinolysis
3) Vax is causing whatever initiates the Coagulation cascade

(1) seems unlikely to me.
(2) possible, the affected Dd patients might already have abnormally high clotting that is now being hyper-degraded
(3) we need to look more closely at what causes or initiates the Coagulation cascade, or clotting, in the first place

What initiates clotting?
Specifically: injury to the endothelial lining of blood vessels. When this occurs, blood exposed to the damaged area initiates the dual pathway: a change in or triggering of platelet activity, and fibrin formation.

A clot itself consists of 2 actions previously mentioned. Primarily, triggered platelets form a plug. Secondarily, and simultaneously, fibrin strands form to strengthen the platelet plug.
Once the clot has achieved its purpose (repair damage to endothelial lining), fibrinolysis occurs.

Again, fibrinolysis prevents clots growing beyond what is needed for repair and becoming problematic (significant vessel narrowing, or clot breaking away before being degraded and blocking vessels elsewhere ie embolism).

Plasmin breaks down the fibrin mesh and the platelet plug. A byproduct of this process is Ddimer (Dd). Dd is thus a marker for fibrinolysis.

We also typically find Dd levels elevated in most people with acute thrombosis, see an increase with age, post-surgery, pregnancy, cancer, chronic inflammatory conditions...and infection.

If endothelial damage triggers the Coagulation cascade, what might cause endothelial damage?
OK here's where things get real interdasting and important for our demographic.

*diabetes
*smoking
*sh1tty lipid levels
*high blood pressure
*hypoxia
*bacterial or viral infection

Now, my initial enquiry here was in regards to the Vax and how it might be implicated in somehow increasing Ddimer. This will be my focus, but I will reintroduce how AAS is also involved if and when appropriate.

With the Vax, I think we are really interested in acute damage to the endothelium in a short time frame. As such we can rule out diabetes, smoking, high blood pressure and lipids from our list at least for the time being as these are all chronic in nature.

This leaves us with hypoxia and infection. The connection with SARS-CoV-2 should be obvious. Hypoxia is crudely where insufficient oxygen is supplied to tissues to sustain normal function.

We have studies demonstrating SARS-CoV-2 (I'll just refer to it as Covid) causes endothelial damage. Vascular endothelium can be infected by Covid, and Covid induces endothelium inflammation, or endotheliitis.

The Pfizer Vax contains genetic code for part of the Covid virus, called the "Spike protein". This SProtein is itself claimed to impair endothelial function, and alone can damage endothelial cells. How? By downregulating ACE2.

Quick recap:
Endothelial damage--->Coagulation cascade--->clot formed--->fibrinolysis--->Ddmer byproduct

The renin–angiotensin system (RAS):
Ugh I know, more terminology. But trust me, if you get through this you'll see how everything ties together.

If you're familiar with ACE inhibitor or ARB drugs, you might also be familiar with the RAS.

The main function of the RAS is to regulate blood pressure and vascular resistance. It does this via various pathways (electrolyte balance, fluids, oxygenation).

With the RAS, we are mainly interested in Angiotensin1 (Age1), Angiotensin2 (Age2), and Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2).

Age1 is a vasodilator, so it helps widen and relax vessels.
Age2 is a vasoconstrictor, so it helps narrow vessels.
ACE2 is a kind of brake on Age2, converting it to Age1. It is therefore responsible for not only regulating blood pressure, but helping with wound healing (including endothelial damage) and inflammation. Remember hypoxia? ACE2 is also involved in oxygenation of body tissue. Age2 can increase inflammation and the death of cells in the alveoli which are critical for bringing oxygen into the body; these harmful effects of Age2 are reduced by ACE2.

So ACE2 is a good guy. But not everyone has the same number of ACE2 through their body. This is one variable contributing to variances in Covid symptoms across individuals.

ACE2, yay!!

However...the Covid virus, via the Spike protein, binds to ACE2, inhibiting its normal function. ACE2 is thus considered the entry point for Covid. This effectively removes the brakes from downstream chemicals, leaving Age2 to injure tissues especially the heart and lungs.

We have a paradox
ACE2 sucks, it lets Covid into our bodies. Less ACE2!! Less COVID!!

ACE2 is awesome, it improves vascular and endothelium function. It lowers inflammation. More ACE2!!

We need more ACE2, to combat the negative impact Covid has on heart, lungs, and vessels. But this increases the viral load of Covid. Ugh!!

There is one potentially promising angle to improve outcomes, and that is to decrease Age2 via ARBs like Telmisartan. There are preliminary studies looking into just this. I've also come across non pharma ways of doing this, but as to their potency who knows. Estrogen, incidentally, is good for Age1 and ACE2 function.

The AAS angle
It should be clear we don't want to minimize ACE2 function, Covid already does that. We want to promote its healthy levels, and so too Age1. Our overall goal should be to maximize endothelial and vascular health, or minimize anything deleterious. We need a properly functioning RAS to do this.

AAS is known to have negative impacts on vascular health and function. Aside from the impact on lipids, it also affects platelet function and Coagulation factors in general, and damages the endothelium. There are studies showing this occurs even at TRT doses.

The RAS tie-in for our demographic is clear. RAS health is impacted by Covid and potentially the Vax, and it is impacted by AAS use. I'm even more convinced now that focusing on Cardiovascular health is absolutely paramount.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
speaking of cardiovascular health...i read a study awhile back that showed people who run. jog or walk briskly and catch covid had less serious effects and recovered faster...according to that study normal paced walking had no effect regardless of time or distance.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very intelligent and well thought out post man. I’m impressed with your researches. Will definitely read this again and I’m very interested in finding/building the best / most optimal supp protocol to keep cardiovascular system as healthy as possible while bodybuilding.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
speaking of cardiovascular health...i read a study awhile back that showed people who run. jog or walk briskly and catch covid had less serious effects and recovered faster...according to that study normal paced walking had no effect regardless of time or distance.
I guess in some respects that's not totally surprising, though I would've thought *some* walking beyond normal travel would improve outcomes? Regardless, glad that even though my cardio tends to be steady-state it still gets my heart rate 120-140.

Very intelligent and well thought out post man. I’m impressed with your researches. Will definitely read this again and I’m very interested in finding/building the best / most optimal supp protocol to keep cardiovascular system as healthy as possible while bodybuilding.
One thing that interests/concerns me is how cumulative the effects of supp stacks are. This goes both ways: is there a point where adding another compound does nothing more and so it's redundant....is there a point where adding another compound ends up having an unintended negative effect. I don't know, and can't see this being answered any time soon.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess in some respects that's not totally surprising, though I would've thought *some* walking beyond normal travel would improve outcomes? Regardless, glad that even though my cardio tends to be steady-state it still gets my heart rate 120-140.

One thing that interests/concerns me is how cumulative the effects of supp stacks are. This goes both ways: is there a point where adding another compound does nothing more and so it's redundant....is there a point where adding another compound ends up having an unintended negative effect. I don't know, and can't see this being answered any time soon.
Good point! That is also a concern I have and that is what I meant. I see too many people here writing down their protocol and the list of natural supps is like 10-20-30 + stuff which at this point seems like a -throw it all in- type of list and I’m currently trying to find a couple supps that would be safer/just as good. One thing for sure nattokinase is in it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so my big question is... if Dd has such a short half life, any tests showing its presence, tells us the cascade is happening currently? am i right?
close?
haha

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so my big question is... if Dd has such a short half life, any tests showing its presence, tells us the cascade is happening currently? am i right?
close?
haha
For sure.

Some are hypothesising that the Cominarty Vax Spike-protein potentially has a more damaging effect on the endothelium than the virus itself.

Whether this is true or not, it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that a potential effect of the virus is also a potential effect of the current Vax.

I'm obviously no doctor or physician and only have a layman understanding of Ddimer at best but...at this stage I can't help but think ideally you want baseline pre-Vax levels checked prior to the injection. Otherwise there's no way I can see you can rule out the possibility you had fibrinolysis occurring pre-vaccination anyway, and thus your post-Vax Ddimer test levels (if high) cannot be conclusively attributed to vaccination.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Re nattokinase 100mg dosing...

And a 100mg/2,000fu cap of Nattokinase is cheap AF with zero side effects.
I've been coming across more studies showing safety and efficacy at 100mg per day (2000fu), in regards to prevention and treatment. Some of these involve high risk patients (deep vein thrombosis, superficial vein thrombosis, venous insufficiency, etc). I'd think in the absence of evidence to suggest otherwise that this 100mg dosing should be adequate "preventative" for guys like us with no known ailments and symptoms.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Re nattokinase 100mg dosing...

I've been coming across more studies showing safety and efficacy at 100mg per day (2000fu), in regards to prevention and treatment. Some of these involve high risk patients (deep vein thrombosis, superficial vein thrombosis, venous insufficiency, etc). I'd think in the absence of evidence to suggest otherwise that this 100mg dosing should be adequate "preventative" for guys like us with no known ailments and symptoms.
For now my heart supp consist of revive "heart" and nattokinase. Better than nothing I guess eh