Vat Attack reviews!?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to purchase something effective and affordable for a cut, how are the reviews coming in on Vat Attack? Very curious! Thanks guys.

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
I'm working on mine, but unfortunately have had troubles getting to the gym due to work.

Experiencing some interesting torso leaning-out, think it is a good product (probably would say great if I was able to get more exercise).

If you're on the fence, you should first try ReCreate since Vat Attack is a stronger dose of one of the ingredients of it.

Cheers & good luck!

bobloblaw

Awards
yo heywood hows the taste on the vat? i got 2 thing coming in mail Friday but capping sets were out. Have you tried straight shots? what your timing for taking it before meals or any time with or without food?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm working on mine, but unfortunately have had troubles getting to the gym due to work.

Experiencing some interesting torso leaning-out, think it is a good product (probably would say great if I was able to get more exercise).

If you're on the fence, you should first try ReCreate since Vat Attack is a stronger dose of one of the ingredients of it.

Cheers & good luck!
Actually I ran through 2 bottles of Recreate, didn't notice much on it to be honest, plus it's not so much in the price range I'm going for. But thanks for the feedback!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
The first bottle didnt do much for me apart from improved feelings of wellbeing. Recreate worked better for me somehow. I've been stacking VAT attack with forslean btw.

I'm gonna double dose my 2nd bottle and see if something happens then.

heywood

heywood

Awards
  • Established
yo heywood hows the taste on the vat? i got 2 thing coming in mail Friday but capping sets were out. Have you tried straight shots? what your timing for taking it before meals or any time with or without food?
naw, I gotta take stuff at work; can't be messin' around with trying to swallow some nasty powder. I cap everything I get.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you mention leaning at the waist, you got me to thinking that it is very possible that VAT Attack may be responsible for some of the uncharacteristic size reduction in the waist. I can't remember my waist ever appearing this small. I know that it has been smaller but that was when I was around 200.

bobloblaw

Awards
DreamWeaver have you tried your Vat uncapped? is it doable?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't taste bad at all uncapped.

I'm on my 2nd tub of it for my cut. So far I have only really lost 3-4 lbs but it's weird because I'm much leaner now than before and my strength is pretty much the same. I haven't lost any strength on anything even though my diet is less calories than it was.
I cut back carbs somewhat but not extremely low and cut out some fat in my diet as well. Overall about 500 cals difference per day from before.
This can only mean I'm losing fat and gaining some muscle at the same time.

bobloblaw

Awards
It doesn't taste bad at all uncapped.

I'm on my 2nd tub of it for my cut. So far I have only really lost 3-4 lbs but it's weird because I'm much leaner now than before and my strength is pretty much the same. I haven't lost any strength on anything even though my diet is less calories than it was.
I cut back carbs somewhat but not extremely low and cut out some fat in my diet as well. Overall about 500 cals difference per day from before.
This can only mean I'm losing fat and gaining some muscle at the same time.
cool i cant wait to start my run with this stuff. when are you taking your doses?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I take 1g when I wake up and 1g with pre and post workout meals which is 3:30 and 6:30 PM.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know ...wife capped mine as soon as it came in. Tastes pretty bitter I think. I bet you could mix it in a shake though...

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
its not bad. tastes like 1-carboxy if you have tried that. no where near the taste of YellowGold