VasoMax Coming Soon!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
VasoMax will be in US retailers this week! One of the AM sponsors should have a great deal on it!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will freebies... I mean trials be coming out for research testing purposes? To test taste, quality, effectiveness etc?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty solid formula I must say that I am interested in trying!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really hoping we can get some loggers to run this. I'd offer my body up for scientific research purposes to better the AM community.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love non-stim PUMP pwos so im looking forward to hearing what people think about this.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
VasoMax is now available in the UK at PM and is now available through Nutriverse!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Has anybody tried it?
im getting it- theres no doubt about it. that and powermax but just waiting till next friday, unless black friday turns into Smith tuesday

lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im getting it- theres no doubt about it. that and powermax but just waiting till next friday, unless black friday turns into Smith tuesday

lol
Haha well there always are a ton of sales! And are you planning on stacking the two or taking them separate?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh yeah! Please post your thoughts on it! I love stacking it. Weekends I take my stim but during the week I stack these two.
def will do

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys is this available in UK? Can someone pm me exactly where? Thx :)

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VasoMax is now available in the UK at PM and is now available through Nutriverse!
I check PM pretty regularly and i think they had it on the site for a day or so and now its gone, unless i imagined it on there..

did it sell out that quick?!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I check PM pretty regularly and i think they had it on the site for a day or so and now its gone, unless i imagined it on there..

did it sell out that quick?!
I believe there was a glitch in there system but its all fixed now!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have one. How are you R1balla? Havent seen you around in a bit. Making sure youre still ok homie!
Took the weekend off from the forum. I got engaged. But normal work week is back lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you in US, if so send me addres and I'm sending you a unit for free :)
Coming in Clutch!! That's dope!
I'd love to get my hands on this but not much point ATM since I'll be out for shoulder surgery here in about a week

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming in Clutch!! That's dope!
I'd love to get my hands on this but not much point ATM since I'll be out for shoulder surgery here in about a week
Shame I'm from the land of down under fml ?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is ANYWHERE as nice as the Powermax XT, Im seriously jealous of you guys. Genuinely enjoyed that run!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am in also to try a sample of vasomax before deciding on buying it! I am in Canada do!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Once my shoulder heals up I'm picking up a **** ton of this stuff. I've heard only good things about it and I want those nice jouicy pumps...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this is ANYWHERE as nice as the Powermax XT, Im seriously jealous of you guys. Genuinely enjoyed that run!
They go VERY well together. 1 scoop of each and 2 100mg caffeine caps (I break open the caps and just down the powder; I feel it works quicker this way) is my go-to PWO right now. I don't even see a need for a ton of stimulants with them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They go VERY well together. 1 scoop of each and 2 100mg caffeine caps (I break open the caps and just down the powder; I feel it works quicker this way) is my go-to PWO right now. I don't even see a need for a ton of stimulants with them.
Was about to say the same thing. Although I do suggest taking each separately first if it is your first time using one or the other...but stacking them is great. The flavors even mix together well believe it or not. I do this during the week when I have to sleep early. Stim free, great pumps, endurance and focus.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once my shoulder heals up I'm picking up a **** ton of this stuff. I've heard only good things about it and I want those nice jouicy pumps...
If you've had anything with nitrates before, you know how well the pump is. VasoMax XT uses a higher dosage though, so think of those pumps, but intensified.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you've had anything with nitrates before, you know how well the pump is. VasoMax XT uses a higher dosage though, so think of those pumps, but intensified.
I remember taking extra stuff to increase my pumps cause it was so damn nice... back when I used to lift haha ugh I miss it already

Ag99

Awards
Definitely gonna pick some of this up soon...Have been waiting for my current pump product to run out...

Loved Powermax, and seriously looking forward to this

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely gonna pick some of this up soon...Have been waiting for my current pump product to run out...

Loved Powermax, and seriously looking forward to this
Do you have any PowerMax XT right now?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not anymore, used it up, but it's on my list too...
If you can find any good deals on one or the other, (once you get VasoMax solo) try mixing them together. Thank me later :)