VASOBLITZ by Build Fast Formula! A Twist on the Nitric Oxide category. FREE

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Build Fast Formula is looking for members of this community to Log VASOBLITZ.

Currently two kind members are logging (not at our request but voluntary) VASOBLITZ in the supplement log section. At Build Fast Formula we like to put the product to the consumer test. An informed consumer is a better consumer. Aside from the open label, the next true validation is consumer feedback. The two gentlemen logging are putting VASOBLITZ to the consumer test.

We will give away full 30 serving bottles of VASOBLITZ. The formula is designed for daily use. The data tells us that's the way these ingredients should be used. Although there is acute vasodilation, the products full potential is designed around daily use.

If you apply,First and most important we need a commitment to use daily, and a smaller commitment to post the minimum of 2-3 times a week at minimum.

We will keep the number of logs in discretion to the amount and quality of applicants. Our goal is to get a good amount of good logs in action.

So, Who wants in?

BFF

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bbartsche Mowglisml would be a great loggers for this.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Yes! Looks awesome, would love to be a part of this.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love logging and would def do a great log. Only thing is I told chedapalooza I’d log his new preamino and not exactly sure when that’ll be. If it’s going to be off a while would love the opp

Just found out that won’t happen til just before Labor Day so should be good to go here if chosen

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In to see who bites. I'd love to see some feedback as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In to see who bites. I'd love to see some feedback as well.

Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz

Taste

Blue Raspberry – The blue raspberry flavor is very mellow. It is refreshing off first taste, but never really pops on your taste buds. I used 2 scoops in 16oz of water and felt like the density could be stronger. Overall it is not overpowering, nor is it too light it does have a happy medium. For those looking for a super sweet xtend blue raspberry this wont be what your aiming for. Build Fast kept it light, refreshing, and is very smooth flavor from first sip to last. I enjoy it even with a saturated market of blue raspberry products. I can find myself drinking this with ease and not getting sick of it.

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes there was some particles floating around but those quickly dissolved. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Formula

6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up)
2g arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
2.5g betaine (Performance, Strength, Endurance)
2g Calcium Lactate (Electrolytes / Performance)
Vitamin C (prevent nitrate tolerance build up)

Simple on paper but very well dosed. Very happy to see a transparent label.

Cost

Direct it is $34.99 for a 30 day Supply. Seeing this is a true two scoop product it will last you well over a month. Around $1 a serving for an open label and well-dosed product is a major plus. Even with a sale and dropping it help $30 this makes it worth pulling the trigger on. This can be very competitive on the market.

Overall

I dosed VasoBlitz two ways fasted and non fasted. The fed workout was a pre workout meal 90
Minutes before with 50g of carbs. During this workout the product shined with extra glycogen, water and sodium in my system. I felt my skin harden almost instantly while warming up. Blood was filling my muscles and vascularity was showing right off the bat. Before I even got into my top sets my arms, shoulders, and chest were all rock hard. The beauty of the formula with the high dose of nitrates aid performance and endurance. I could tell my rest periods between sets improved as I shifted from exercise to exercise. Overall very pleased with my experience when I had the time and tools to make use of a non stim pump product and train later in the day.

The fasted workout was right out of bed with VasoBlitz. I increased my water intake and added a dash of sea salt to help my pump. The pump came much slower and took a few exercises to get my
Muscles to pop. While it’s not optimal to use a non stim without extra carbs, water, and sodium I always test products in both scenarios. You still get the benefits it is just not as potent compared to a fed state.

The only downside to this product is I hate taking them on leg days, within 2 exercises my leg veins were popping hard and it made it difficult to do higher rep isolation work without the pump taking over. I have always responded well to high doses of Citrulline and arginine nitrates so with that said this product simply works and is very well priced. I would suggest this given the price right around $1/Serving

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/304173-welcome-build-fast-4.html#post6059912

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice. You can't beat clean, effective, and economical all in one!

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could say I am responsible enough to diligently log something.. but I can't.. will be watching the new loggers tho:) out of curiosity.. can one get too much of a pump?.. I know the description "skin splitting pumps" doesn't seem entirely literal, but could it be at some level?

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Love logging and would def do a great log. Only thing is I told chedapalooza I’d log his new preamino and not exactly sure when that’ll be. If it’s going to be off a while would love the opp

Just found out that won’t happen til just before Labor Day so should be good to go here if chosen
Please Private Message complete address and flavor (FP, WM, BR or Unflavored).

BFF

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log this product and can meet all requirements!

I'll would also be appreciative of an IG shout out. That is if you give the results a thumps up.

BFF

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
We're eyeing a few more potential loggers.

BFF

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish I could say I am responsible enough to diligently log something.. but I can't.. will be watching the new loggers tho:) out of curiosity.. can one get too much of a pump?.. I know the description "skin splitting pumps" doesn't seem entirely literal, but could it be at some level?
as in actually rip you open, no. but a A+ pump could make full rom or high volume painful or difficult.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
So no risk of tissue damage at the far end of the spectrum ?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'll would also be appreciative of an IG shout out. That is if you give the results a thumps up.

BFF
For sure! Thanks for the opportunity!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could you add the unflavored to your morning coffee?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes. You may need to make it an 8-10 ounce coffee.
I may need to get some then, and my coffee cup is about 12oz. Just looking at it on IG and your online page will probably pick some up next weekend

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can do it. I am on a stim break and am in need of a new non stim. I can log everyday I work out and give honest feedback

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like a great profile and stim free is excellent choice.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can do it. I am on a stim break and am in need of a new non stim. I can log everyday I work out and give honest feedback
Please Private Message Complete address and flavor of choice.

BFF

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love to try this stuff out. The reviews look very promising. I've got no issues using everyday and will be more then happy to post 5 times a week if needed.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I gotta say I’m impressed so far!

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try this stuff out. The reviews look very promising. I've got no issues using everyday and will be more then happy to post 5 times a week if needed.
All packs including yours ships today.

BFF

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna put this on my list, looks like it's getting awesome reviews on the forum. I personally love a good nitric oxide pump product.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looks like a great product!!! Wouldn’t mind testing it out myself :)

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm gonna put this on my list, looks like it's getting awesome reviews on the forum. I personally love a good nitric oxide pump product.
Are you interested in logging? If so, we would love to send you a bottle.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a great product!!! Wouldn’t mind testing it out myself :)
Ok. Please Private Message your complete address and flavor. Please Log in the supplement log section.

BFF

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have no problem logging this.
Are there any logs up yet?
Please private message your complete address and flavor of choice. If you include email address, we will email tracking.

Two logs are up.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just for the record, as a new brand on AnabolicMinds we would appreciate the logs starting when you receive the product not a few weeks down the road.

If you are logging for another company please out of respect for that company keep the virtual handshake deal in place. I would hate for the same to happen to us.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Taste

Blue Raspberry – The blue raspberry flavor is very mellow. It is refreshing off first taste, but never really pops on your taste buds. I used 2 scoops in 16oz of water and felt like the density could be stronger. Overall it is not overpowering, nor is it too light it does have a happy medium. For those looking for a super sweet xtend blue raspberry this wont be what your aiming for. Build Fast kept it light, refreshing, and is very smooth flavor from first sip to last. I enjoy it even with a saturated market of blue raspberry products. I can find myself drinking this with ease and not getting sick of it.

Watermelon – The Vasoblitz Watermelon is subtle and refreshing. I used 8oz per scoop, which is recommended, and it has an everlasting flavor to it. I don’t see this as a flavor that will remind you of a true jolly rancher, but an enjoying drink to sip on. Overall I enjoy it, not the strongest watermelon on the market, but has enough flavor to truly appreciate the flavor they were going for.

Fruit Punch – Fruit Punch follows suit like the other 2 flavors with being on the subtle side. Vasoblitz is not a product that will blow up your taste buds, but be very refreshing and light. The fruit punch was a combination of orange, strawberry, passion fruit, and s small glimpse of orange. With a unique array of flavors this is an enjoyable drink to have to sip on in the summer.

Ranking of Flavors:
1. Fruit Punch
2. Blue Raspberry
3. Watermelon

None of these are bad, I just have them ranked in this order which may vary from person to person.

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes there was some particles floating around but those quickly dissolved. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Formula

Cost

Direct it is $34.99 for a 30 day Supply. Seeing this is a true two scoop product it will last you well over a month. Around $1 a serving for an open label and well-dosed product is a major plus. Even with a sale and dropping it help $30 this makes it worth pulling the trigger on. This can be very competitive on the market.

Overall
After 2 weeks of use here is my feedback:

Fed workouts:

Typically pre is around 30-50g carbs about 90 minutes prior to training and vasoblitz consumed on the drive to the gym. I have a love hate relationship with the product especially on leg days. Even on exercises where I work a 5-8 rep range my legs swell up
And get hard after a few warmup sets. I find this beneficial for other body parts like
Back, shoulders and arms where you can engage the muscle before training it in a stretched state. I have found this helps greatly keep muscle activation high for proper mind muscle connection. I have not had a bad workout since starting vasoblitz, even though I am in a deficit I have tried to allocate my calories wisely to make the most of the product.
Fasted
I did 2 scoops vasoblitz in 16oz water and a heaping TBSP of sea salt. The salt will help give my body sodium to help provide pumps during training. It did help but no where near as effective as a fed workout where I have more water and carbs in my leading up to training. I was going to do 32-40oz of water but did not want to be bloated before heading into the gym.
For a 2nd fasted workout I completed with using much more water then usual (32oz) and 1 TSBP of sea salt (to help pump). Since I am fasted I am going to try and give my body any advantage to utilize the product properly. I did notice that with more water in my system and sodium this helped bring out the pump. I trained arms and after 2 exercises (bicep and tricep superset) I started to feel my skin harden. Overall I am pleased that I can get some effects with no carbs in my system, but the grass is always greener when you factor in carbs to help illicit pump

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Taste

Watermelon – The Vasoblitz Watermelon is subtle and refreshing. I used 8oz per scoop, which is recommended, and it has an everlasting flavor to it. I don’t see this as a flavor that will remind you of a true jolly rancher, but an enjoying drink to sip on. Overall I enjoy it, not the strongest watermelon on the market, but has enough flavor to truly appreciate the flavor they were going for.

Fruit Punch – Fruit Punch follows suit like the other 2 flavors with being on the subtle side. Vasoblitz is not a product that will blow up your taste buds, but be very refreshing and light. The fruit punch was a combination of orange, strawberry, passion fruit, and s small glimpse of orange. With a unique array of flavors this is an enjoyable drink to have to sip on in the summer.

Ranking of Flavors:
1. Fruit Punch
2. Blue Raspberry
3. Watermelon

None of these are bad, I just have them ranked in this order which may vary from person to person.

Mixability

Formula

Cost

Overall
After 2 weeks of use here is my feedback:

Fed workouts:

Typically pre is around 30-50g carbs about 90 minutes prior to training and vasoblitz consumed on the drive to the gym. I have a love hate relationship with the product especially on leg days. Even on exercises where I work a 5-8 rep range my legs swell up
And get hard after a few warmup sets. I find this beneficial for other body parts like
Back, shoulders and arms where you can engage the muscle before training it in a stretched state. I have found this helps greatly keep muscle activation high for proper mind muscle connection. I have not had a bad workout since starting vasoblitz, even though I am in a deficit I have tried to allocate my calories wisely to make the most of the product.
Fasted
I did 2 scoops vasoblitz in 16oz water and a heaping TBSP of sea salt. The salt will help give my body sodium to help provide pumps during training. It did help but no where near as effective as a fed workout where I have more water and carbs in my leading up to training. I was going to do 32-40oz of water but did not want to be bloated before heading into the gym.
For a 2nd fasted workout I completed with using much more water then usual (32oz) and 1 TSBP of sea salt (to help pump). Since I am fasted I am going to try and give my body any advantage to utilize the product properly. I did notice that with more water in my system and sodium this helped bring out the pump. I trained arms and after 2 exercises (bicep and tricep superset) I started to feel my skin harden. Overall I am pleased that I can get some effects with no carbs in my system, but the grass is always greener when you factor in carbs to help illicit pump

We would love to get your feedback on 2 scoops (1 serving) 8-10 ounces. Your feedback is valuable to us.

BFF

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just placed an order for some. I will kinda be logging it. Just not on its on but in my own log as soon as I receive it.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just placed an order for some. I will kinda be logging it. Just not on its on but in my own log as soon as I receive it.
Thank you for the purchase! We look forward to your VASOBLITZ feedback.

BFF

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of logging this too, best place to buy?

So jealous of the USA. We poor uk folk never get these opportunities haha.

Blue rasp is my fave flavour for supps so gonna give that whirl, great formula by the way and digging the branding, very slick.